Kent Removals & Storage - Storage

• Job Satisfaction
Mark Wilson

Mark WilsonPerth, WA

Excellent Handling

The whole process from quote to removal to storage was exceptional. The packing and uplifting of 2 houses simultaneously was daunting to us - not to Kent however. The polite, curteous and caring our our lifelong goods and chattels was re-assuring. Kaylin quoting, Jodi and her team in Customer Service and Matt the Warehouse Manager were all great. Terry packed our valuables with the care you would expect from an experienced packer then Santos and Mike handled the uplift with precision and care and in accordance with the projected timeframe- everything you would hope for in a removalist company.

MacSydney, NSW

unprofessional and rip off

in my case , when I moved to overseas used Kent removals , find reasonable with sales team , then while returning back I needed to keep 4 boxes out of 60 boxes for a month and re deliver

1. no one followed up or called me , was under impression because of covid they are not delivering
2. they were sending invoices no one called me or followed up
3. when I was checking junk mails for some other reasons i noticed something from ar@kentremovals , they could have sent through the same personal emails if can't call

its total rip off and un professional

Mac

So far no response or resolution

Appalling service

I asked to have my goods returned to me on a certain date, however they advised they were fully booked and I have to wait a week before I would get my goods out of storage. I now have to live in an empty apartment (no bed, no fridge etc) for a week. They didn't even apologised but were happy to charge me for the extra week.

Storage Providers

Find out how Kent Removals & Storage - Storage compares to other Storage Providers

Chris M.

Chris M.Sydney, NSW

Incredible service in a very difficult time

Toni S.

Toni S.South East Queensland, QLD

professional, friendly removalists

super efficient from the first point of contact by telephone to the boys who moved our furniture. as we were let down by another company who did a no show, we had to find another company quickly. kent came to the rescue, with a cancellation resulting in them being able to come the next day

Office LocationBrisbane
ko l.

ko l.Sydney, NSW

friendly good staff and service

its a 3 bedroom house that we needed to relocate, and everything was smooth from the first step, they will send a person to check and estimate how much the move will cost.

The moving staff are all great too, we had a very heavy message chair and they were able to move it for us, fridge and washing machine are all in good condition during the move, no damages, plates and fragile things didn't broke. You really can't fault anything in the job, well done, keep up the good work

Russ Flynn

Russ FlynnLitchfield, NT

Kent is doing a great job , they have sure helped me out

Kent picked and packed my belongings while a builder is doing repairs on my house , I have been stuck overseas due to Covid 19 travel restrictions.
Had a leak in the house , got hold of Kent and they got it done right away .
Great work Kent

Storage Move

The two gentlemen from Kent that came to move my household goods and personal effects into storage were Friendly, quick, professional and arrived on time, I will recommend them a 100% !!!

Kent R.Kent Removals & Storage

Kent's - good to deal with!!

It was a pleasure dealing with Kent Removals. From the time estimator cam in to do a quote to the time the uplift happened, there was no delay. The communication and service was great. The guys that packed and did the uplift were so caring and understanding. We used the storage facility which the guys loaded the container like a jigsaw puzzle making sure everything fitted like a glove.

Storage Providers

Less handling so lees chance of your valuable furniture being damaged

Very happy from quoting to picking up and storing goods. We had our all our White goods, furniture and family sentimental furniture stored. We liked the idea that goods are stored in container so the goods are not handled with less chance of being damaged

Paul C.

Paul C.Perth, WA

Excellent!

Rodrigo and Will are awesome! Very motivated, friendly and super time efficient! I would highly recommend to anyone who requires their services, also the organising team are fantastic! Cheers, Paul

Atlantis

AtlantisSydney, NSW

excellent

We moved from a 3 bedroom house. The majority of furnitures goes into storage and some items were moved to a townhouse. From the quotation process to the people who answered the phone, to the guys that showed up on the day, everyone was very professional, courteous and efficient. The quote was very competitive too.

We are very pleased with the move.

T P.

TRAUMATIC - lost documents, damaged apartment, false condition report, hidden fees, time wasted chasing EVERY email

Office LocationBrisbane
BillyB

BillyBPerth, WA

Quick turnaround and good packing

Kent R.Kent Removals & Storage

Be aware of hidden fee - NEVER deal with them in the future

I had a quote from a guy but he did not mention about the fumigation fee, which is in the special arrangements in small paragraph in the quote and acceptance. Apparently, I was confirmed that I got charged by 2 things: on-going monthly storage fee and insurance fee, which I found reasonable. Now I got charge on fumigation fee every month. My point is Kent was misleading when advising its customer.

Mystery

fair value

fair value

Never again

An absolute nightmare. Negligent, uncaring, unprofessional.

Ruined my possession. Ruined my move. Accepted fault as it was blatant. Then they offered a $100 when I had paid for $15,000 worth of insurance. Disgusting.

Steve D.

Steve D.Sydney, NSW

OK, however forgot to bring packing materials for Kitchen as stated in agreement, and move ran a little over time

3 bedroom apartment with single garage moving to same suburb.
Crew arrived on time as agreed, however did not have any boxes or protective wrap suitable to pack kitchen (which was requested in my order). I then had to go and buy more boxes and bubble wrap and pack the kitchen myself.
KENT have since offered to reimburse me for the cost of additional boxes and bubble wrap. As the time blew out a little from quoted Kent have reimbursed for some of that time as well.

Kellie

KellieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Nightmare Moving Day

HelsPalmerston, NT

Very Friendly & Efficient Company

From wo to go everything went smoothly. From my first enquiry with the girl in the office to the quote, the uplift went without a hitch, the guys were friendly and efficient. We are storing for a year or so while we Silver Nomads, caravan this vast and beautiful continent of ours. The rates are very good and competitive compared to self storage. Some forgotten items need to be added, this apparently is not a problem. I would thoroughly recommend Kents Removal

Office LocationDarwin
Hels

Very happy with the professionalism of this company. Our household goods are in storage and we will use Kent to move them when the time comes

Review collected in partnership with Kent Removals & Storage