Kent Removals & Storage - Storage

Kent Removals & Storage - Storage

Poor communication

House, long distance, storage.
I had to chase for a delivery date to discover the container had been sitting in a yard in Sydney. No one contacted me to arrange delivery - pretty average for a top end price service. the guys that did the delivery were great, friendly and very helpful.

Office LocationAdelaide

Joan Hughes

Joan HughesMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent work.

Not a big move, but the move went smoothly, and on time.
Saved my sister a lot of stress, the furniture was to be put in storage for my son who is returning to Australia to live.
Job well done.

Office LocationCanberra

Susan Pereira

Susan PereiraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional packers and movers

5 bedroom plus study very large house. The job was to pack, remove and store the goods of my house. The storage is for a year at least. The volume was 2 and a half containers

Job Satisfaction

Review collected in partnership with Kent Removals & Storage

Best option available for me

Storage of 2 Bedroom House, the team arrived 1/2 hour early and were very efficient and polite.
Took care of wrapping and packing all items, I have no worries with the storage.

Phil

PhilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn't Fault the service...Best experience ..... totally stress free

Review collected in partnership with Kent Removals & Storage

Dont entrust your possessions with Kent

Horrendous customer service from Kent and they take no responsibility for their faults. 3 bedroom house put into storage for 11 months and then moved to QLD. Two fridges were incorrectly stored by Kent with the doors closed which caused moisture and in turn mold to grow which ruined them. One week and 10+ calls with the only response being that someone would call me back which they never did. Now even though it was their actions that caused the fridges to be ruined, they hide behind a clause that we did not have the correct level of insurance. Even their own website says do not close the fridge doors whilst in storage. I would recommend using any other removal service over Kent.

Office LocationSydney

Anita B.

Anita B.Sydney, NSW

What a great service

Moving and having to store my furniture was a very daunting task for me. Thank goodness i found Kent. They made it so easy. Unlike others they offered a free onsite visit to establish my needs. Matt was terrific. He completely reassured me of the process and topped it off by a super cheap no obligation quote. Removal day arrived and the team of Clifford, Jacob and Ryan were fast, friendly and very efficient. They took very good care of my belongings. i was even impressed by the lovely Emily who rang to see how it all went and was i happy with the service. What a great team of people. I would happily recommend them to anyone.

Office LocationSydney

Missing Items

We were moving a very short distance, but due to settlement dates not lining up our home contents had to go in to storage for 2 weeks. I noticed that when the container was being loaded up there were already items in there from another move. When the goods were returned to us two weeks later they had been moved to another container and now that we have started unpacking we have noticed items 'missing'. These include our TV, Apple TV, bases to 2 beds, a rug, cutlery and other kitchen items. I've been in daily contact with Kent and they been of no real help. And no, I did not take out insurance as it was such a short move I couldn't really see what could go wrong........

Evan T
Evan T

As the per the above, there has been no resolution from Kent and no real attempt to fix the matter. Their opinion seems to be bad luck, these things happen. I wouldn't recommend them and I certainly would never use them again.

Do not hire

Melissa

MelissaCanberra

Wonderfully Caring experience

Kent went absolutely above and beyond what I’ve ever experienced. From the first text message after my online quote request, to the last minute of the removal team driving out, I was supported, informed and well cared for. I recommend Kent for any moving or storage needs.

Excellent from Start to Finish

We needed to move back to our home in Brisbane from the Adelaide Hills and planned to take a driving holiday that meant there would be a gap of three plus weeks between Up lift and delivery to our home. This was no trouble to Kent's and the level of service was always at the very best level from the men who did the pick up to the guys who delivered our goods to the office staff who coordinated it all. Excellent work - well done and thank you all. It goes without saying we will use Kent again and recommend them to our friends and colleagues.

S Aler

S AlerFar North Queensland, QLD

Excellent service, very affordable

I recently had to find suitable storage for my fathers belongings and I was very relieved to find Kent storage. Kaitlyn was very prompt and professional in her service and contact with me. Kaitlyn and the removalist team really made this whole process so easy and stress free. I found Kent storage to be the most affordable with their storage facility options and that lightened my worry also as I am running on a tight budget so Kent storage really came to the table with all my needs. Excellent and professional service and so affordable. I highly recommend Kent Storage.

Best removal service I have experienced.

The Kent team arrived right on time and were professional, friendly and efficient. We also had a number of valuable and fragile possessions that they managed with great care. Thoroughly recommended.

Excellent Service ....

I and my family recently migrated to Adelaide, Australia from Doha, Qatar. We lived in Doha all our lives, so we had a lot of personal household items. We shipped all our items via ship.

Kent Removals services assisted us to deliver the goods from port to our home. They took care of all the Terminal handling, customs clearance and quarantine. All our goods were delivered with in the timeframe as promised. I didn't even had to go to the port or their office. The whole process was very smooth and quick.

I am really impressed by their service.

Andrew G

Andrew GMelbourne

A job well done!

An all round smooth and professional service provided by Denis the packer and the removal team of Hayden, Mathew and Stuart. If and when I move in the future I will definitely call Kent first!

Competitive quote, professional and friendly service

Professional quotation, accurately estimated, well organised procedure. Packing was done carefully. The removalists were on time. It all went well.

Professional, caring service from start to finish

I used Kent to load my large household furniture for storage, and was impressed with the whole process. Their communication prior to the day was informative, prompt and friendly. On the day the whole process of loading the large container was done with care, politeness and professionalism. I would certainly use them again.

Excellent service

Recently moved within Sydney, a fairly straightforward move but these things are nevertheless always stressful. The whole thing, from the survey to the move itself, went quickly, efficiently and on time.

Char0681

Char0681Leederville

Excellent Service

The team at Kents Removals and Storage were polite, punctual, professional, reliable and efficient. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Excellent Service

I cannot speak highly enough the service provided by Kent for the relocation of our house from Townsville to Willunga.

See all Kent Removals & Storage reviews