dave

daveWheatbelt, WA

best place to buy your home from

weve been with keystart over 12 years the staff are always willing to help there customers, keystart has great rates that the banks cant touch , it will be now and forever the best place to get started in the housing market great job keystart

Online Tools
Loan used for:Second Home
Roisin B.Keystart

Thanks for your feedback and support Dave!

Thaluka N.

Thaluka N.Perth, WA

A low deposit does not worth at all when long run! Do not get into this trap!

It is very exciting to build your own home. We were too! The loan approved quickly. We have our own home. But the interest rate is slowly killing you. At the moment home loan interest is very low. But, Key start does not give this opportunity to their customers. Keystart interest rate still sits at 4.94% where most of the others have less than 4%. I pay $2530 for a month whereas my friend for the same amount pays only $1760. This is a huge difference. Please wait to save some money and go with a bank. DONT GET INTO THIS TRAP. I truly regret.

Roisin B.Keystart

Fantastic service! Can’t wait to commence building of our first home

We applied for a keystart loan and with the help of our fabulous broker (external to keystart) we received pre approval within 2 days. Over the next few weeks we worked on meeting our conditions as set out by keystart and once these were met our valuation was undertaken in a timely matter. Once signed off we received formal approval just a few hours later!! Keystart turnaround times have been amazing and I couldn’t be happier with the service. After notification of our formal approval we received the loan documents in the mail the next day. What a great start to our building journey :) thank you!

Roisin B.Keystart

Hi Jess - thanks for your review - we really appreciate your support. Good luck with your home ownership journey!

Great service and great professional staff

Fantastic service and very helpful staff,lots of help along the way.a big step forward towards my home loan and it was excellent for me to understand the loan and interest rates

Loan used for:Home Construction
Roisin B.Keystart

Hi Nazzareno - thanks for your review - we really appreciate your support. Good luck with your home ownership journey!

David

DavidPerth, WA

Don’t not even think about it.One if my biggest regrets

Please don’t do it.The carrot dangled with the low deposit is not worth it.The interest is unbelievably high.I can’t really believe it’s meant to help people with actual difficulties.Totally unwise decisions I say.

Loan Start DateNovember 2017

Kathleen

KathleenPerth, Western Australia

Tired of being given the run around

KMTWestern Australia

Keystart - Don’t Do It!

KMT

Your response does not help!

Homeless with my 2 year old child

Been with them 7 years they've extracted 80% of my super the same with my partners roughly 40000. We hit some really rocky roads with person issues, were all for making any possible arrangement to move forward the loan about 10000 behind no super left to take now.
Sheriff order lock up and hand over of property.im virtually on the verge of suicide.
STAY AWAY

J2pac

J2pacPerth, WA

Exceeded our expectations

Firstly, Thank you KeyStart. We moved into our new home last week. You guys are awesome. Our experience was great
1. Quick turn around
2. Guided us all the way
3. Answered all our queries
4. Customer service representatives were helpful and friendly
I can’t thank enough for making our life happier. I highly recommend KeyStart to friends and family.

Online Tools
Loan Start DateMay 2019
Roisin B.Keystart

Hi J2pac - thank you so much for your wonderful review. We're very proud of our team and will pass on your feedback, Enjoy your new home!

Dane F.

Dane F.Perth, WA

Excellent to get into a first home, but then you become trapped!

Good opportunity to get into a home, but with homes losing value, you become trapped and unable to refinance. I pay upwards of an extra $600 per month because of there variable interest rate. The variable interest rate is supposedly to cover the fact you don't have to have mortgage insurance. Well I've played above and beyond the cost of mortgage insurance now, and keystarts profits continue to rise!

Loan Start DateAugust 2015

jgd

jgdPerth, WA

Inexperienced trained staff

Being a licensed real estate agent here in W.A. and in the business for over 25 years , I have never had a finance application rejected because of poorly trained keystart staff not knowing the difference between a structural engineers report relating to the main structure repairs and cosmetic defects.
1. A fence is not included as part of the main structure.
2. A pergola is not included as part of the main structure.
3. A bulkhead attached to the ceiling is not part of the main structure.
Seriously how many more loans have you people rejected based on ignorance and lack of training.
Please don’t bother emailing me with your standard template

Roisin B.Keystart

Hi jgd - sorry to hear of your frustration. We understand that you have now spoken to our new lending team. Please get in touch if you would like any further information on 1300 578 278. Regards, Keystart.

JennyPerth, WA

How can so many people use Keystart if its so bad?

Loan used for:Second Home
Jenny

Thanks for reading my comments Roisin when we sell our house we will be in contact, I am trying to find my way around Keystarts websites thanks.

Roisin B.Keystart

Great Jenny! Give us a call if you need any help. 1300 578 278.

Mark B

Mark BWestern Australia

Greediest and most unethical organisation of all time

Loan TypeSplit

mfawcett77WA, 6030

Where to even start??!!

Aaron

AaronPerth

Crap rates rip everyone off

They keep putting rates up neither tho the rba hasn’t so they are ripping off people trying hard to keep there house and they aren’t very helpful and smart butts

JulesR

JulesRPerth

Very poor customer service

I have a had a loan with Keystart for 5 years and i have to comment on the very poor customer service. Who is the customer in this relationship? It certainly doesn't feel like i'm the customer with Keystart. Arrogant and poorly trained customer service staff. I can not wait until 2019 when i can get a home loan from a bank so i can rid myself of Keystart and their harassment.
Go to a bank first people!

Palash Mahmud

Palash MahmudBeechboro WA

Interest rate is too high...

Don’t Sign on with Keystart

They will not evaluate your property correctly and we have been with them for 4 years. Had rude staff at there call centre. Other banks will not refinance keystart customers unless you have savings which you won’t because you’re paying a high rate mortgage. My friends have a house more expensive than mine but are paying $400 less a month. I will be writing a letter to the government on asking for a inquiry into misconduct by brokers telling customers about keystart and keystarts high interest for low income earners.