K Hero

K Hero

Listing monitored by KHero

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (41)

Sandra
SandraSydney, NSW

Such an amazing product! Would make any child happy.

Yes, great service! I love the product it’s any child’s dream. The lights and functions are awesome. Would recommend to others

Kids love this!

We have 2 KHero Legend 2s and my kids love them! They are so much fun and the disco light adds a bit of extra dazzle also. One rechargeable battery has stopped working but the company has offered to replace free of charge, which is great.

Great, fun product, easy to use!

This is a great product! It arrived on time and was much better than another product we had tried. My child loves this mic! Recommend purchasing the package and getting the mic with the mic stand.

My daughter loves it

K Hero Legend 2 - does what it says on the box. Easy to use. Connects to our devices. Keeps her entertained for hours.

Megan
MeganDarling Downs, QLD

Great product and customer service!

We purchased two microphones for our daughters birthdays. Our girls loved them! They are great quality and customer service is second to none.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Shelley
ShelleyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product and amazing customer service!

We ordered the K-HERO camera for our son's birthday and the first shipment was 'lost in the post' days before his birthday. The K-HERO team were fantastic and sent a replacement out immediately while we work through tracking down the first shipment. Couldn't ask for better service, thank you for saving the day!

So Much Fun!

I bought this for my six year old son and he loves it but I think I might love it more! You can play and sing along to any song you want. Speaker quality is good. Looks great! So much fun!

Moose
MooseSouth East Queensland, QLD

KHero

Daughter loves this Christmas Present and customer support was prompt. The volume is loud enough to satisfy her and us.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Diana
DianaHobart, TAS

Grand children have had a lot of fun with the legend 2. Great for their confidence. It took hardly anytime to arrive. Very efficient service.

Jay
JaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Khero Microphone

After extended reserch for weeks decided that Khero Pro is the one to go. Overly happy with yhe price super quality battery life weight. Had a few parties and 10 of my friends went ahead and bought the micks. Excellent customer service although everything online. Jay Brisbane

Best customer service!

My daughter loves her microphone so much it’s a perfect gift for any age child. Even better than the product is the awesome customer service I have received. We had some issues and they sent a replacement no questions asked. Thank you so much!

Great product

Great customer service and great product cool unit to use Bluetooth works great very happy with product also battery life is great

Kelly K
Kelly KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic customer service!

My daughter received one of their awesome microphones for Christmas and used it constantly...it is so much fun! Unfortunately she dropped it within a few weeks and broke it. Customer service was absolutely brilliant. They offered me a replacement as a good will gesture which was unnecessary but so very much appreciated! My daughter is thrilled!
Can’t rate these guys highly enough!!!!
Kelly

jwoo
jwoosydney

Just in time for NYE

Super happy with the service and product. They made a great effort to post it in time for our NYE party. Thanks!

Sharon H
Sharon H New South Wales

Fantastic product

Very easy to order .
Extremely fast service .
The microphone is fantastic , this is the second one I have brought .
Wish all my online shopping was as good as this place
A plus plus