KHero

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (35)

Best customer service!

My daughter loves her microphone so much it’s a perfect gift for any age child. Even better than the product is the awesome customer service I have received. We had some issues and they sent a replacement no questions asked. Thank you so much!

Great product

Great customer service and great product cool unit to use Bluetooth works great very happy with product also battery life is great

Kelly K

Kelly KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic customer service!

My daughter received one of their awesome microphones for Christmas and used it constantly...it is so much fun! Unfortunately she dropped it within a few weeks and broke it. Customer service was absolutely brilliant. They offered me a replacement as a good will gesture which was unnecessary but so very much appreciated! My daughter is thrilled!
Can’t rate these guys highly enough!!!!
Kelly

jwoo

jwoosydney

Just in time for NYE

Super happy with the service and product. They made a great effort to post it in time for our NYE party. Thanks!

Sharon H

Sharon H New South Wales

Fantastic product

Very easy to order .
Extremely fast service .
The microphone is fantastic , this is the second one I have brought .
Wish all my online shopping was as good as this place
A plus plus
Thanks so much
Regards Sharon N.S.W

Ker

KerSydney, NSW

Excellent product

So recommend the bluetooth Legend 2 portable Karaoke microphone, it is exactly as advertised, such good quality, looks and feels amazing. Such a great company. extra quick customer service and delivery. Very satisfied, can't wait to see my teenage grandchildren's faces when they open at Christmas.

Sue

SuePerth, WA

100% recommend - quality and delivery

Amazing how quickly parcel arrived. A small error in packing and sent the incorrect Bluetooth speaker. As soon as I contacted them responded straight away and sorted by sending correct item and got to keep the incorrect item! Absolutely brilliant customer service and so happy with the camera and the speakers. Will definitely buy again and recommend .

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great karaoke session for the family. The customer service was great as well.

The product was very easy to set up and great fun for the family.
The customer service was great as well and resolved the issues I had with my order in a timely and professional manner.

Whosingsthis

WhosingsthisSydney, NSW

I absolutely love Khero

We have so much fun singing along - it’s so easy to connect with Bluetooth and sing along with music from Spotify and words from YouTube or wherever

Syed

SyedSydney, NSW

Great family and friends fun tool

Bought during Xmas time used at my birthday party. It was great fun. Everyone loved it. Had a flat after not using it during lockdown but their great customer service team offered a quick fix. Love it.

Zet

ZetSydney, NSW

Great product backed by great service

Really happy with my K Hero, we take it everywhere, even when we go camping! Our family loves karaoke so we use it every time we have a gathering. Had an issue with it after not using it for a while but their customer service was very quick to respond and offer a resolution. Worth the money!

Great customer service.

What a great and quick response I got to a faulty item I bought back at Christmas, even after all this time I was sent out a replacement. Awesome company!!

AdrianB

AdrianBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Daughter loves it!

My daughter loves her KHero karaoke mic. It's in constant use when her friends are round, and even kept the older family members entertained at christmas. Great purchase, highly recommended.

Susan

SusanSydney, NSW

Great customer service

I had a question about my new karaoke mic. KHero responded on the weekend within the hour and answered my question. They responded quickly and were so helpful. Great service!

Product PurchasedKHero microphone
Ruth I.

Ruth I.Perth, WA

It's the best!

The Khero pro max 2 microphone is sensational. It's the best ever of its kind. My husband and I love to sing and we enjoy this mic so much we bring it everywhere we go. Plus, they give great customer service and fast delivery.

Product PurchasedK hero pro max 2 microphone

Deb R

Deb RSouth East Queensland, QLD

My granddaughter said it’s the best present ever!

Fast and easy process from start to finish. Quality of the product was excellent and certainly it exceeds expectations. The range of products on offer is excellent and I will not hesitate to order more from this business.

Maria

MariaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best product on the market!

The K Hero SUPERSTAR 3 Portable Karaoke Microphone is a magnificent product. Arrived within 3 days. My 3 yr old niece loves it, and it’s a relief for her parents!! Easy to use. Looks gorgeous. Highly recommend it. Got instant assistance with my inquiry. Very satisfied 10/10

Paul R.

Paul R.Sydney, NSW

Great customer service

Had a small issue with my karaoke microphone, but I gave KHero customer support a call and they were able to help me sort it quickly and effectively. Many thanks!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Maria

MariaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This Pro Max 2 is exceptional!

Great clear sounds and loving it. The service from KHERO was also very professional always responded to any questions in a timely matter, they were very helpful and understanding. Thank you KHERO!

Product PurchasedPro Max2 Microphone
Rajni

RajniSydney, NSW

Great experience cool mic

I bought this k- hero Microphone for my daughter who is 9 and my son who is 5 They both enjoyed it and its better than the old version .We all loved it and had so much fun.Really great customer experience.