Jo  Tasmania

Jo TasmaniaSouth-East, TAS

An online first for me

I'm extremely happy with my perfume,it was exactly what I ordered PLUS it was sent within a week,to Tas, PLUS I had a handwritten note to say thankyou PLUS it was gift wrapped!! Thank you Kiana!

Date PurchasedAugust 2020
Kerri R.

Kerri R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Efficient, easy and Friendly with Sleek Packaging!

Kiana Beauty was the best priced for my daughter’s Birthday gift of Chanel Chance perfume. My order was dispatched quickly and arrived in 2- 3 days and came beautifully gift wrapped with a business card and inventory receipt. Very impressive service and would definitely use for future purchases.

Date PurchasedJuly 2020
Kiana Beauty M.Kiana Beauty Melbourne

Top quality product & service.

So glad I found this store. There was no problem locating the perfume I wanted, which was a very fair price. Easier (& cheaper) than making a trip out to buy in a store. As always, the quality of the product gave me pleasure. It arrived within a couple of days, beautifully wrapped & personally addressed. I will recommend Kiana Beauty Melbourne to my friends & buy from them again.

Date PurchasedJune 2020

cpatriick

cpatriickSydney, NSW

Quick turnaround time Complaint

I posted a review on Kiana Beauty with regard to an order of Chanel No 5 Perfume. My complaint was that I received the wrong bottle from my order, Kiana were very quick to respond and it turned out that the bottle was older stock and not the new bottle, the product itself had not changed. Thank you for helping me with this so quickly

Date PurchasedMay 2020

Could not be happier!!

I’m so very happy with the service and product I’ve received from Kiana Beauty. It was a gift for Mother’s Day, it came within a couple of days and the packaging it came in was adorable. I received a free gift with my purchase which made it even more exciting. I would recommend Kiana beauty to people who want amazing products at a very reasonable price- with great service!! What more could I have asked for! Thank you.

Date PurchasedMay 2020
JeanetteB

JeanetteBSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service!

It was my first time using Kiama Beauty and it certainly won’t be my last. I purchased some products for our daughter’s birthday and the range was great and easy to navigate. Delivery was efficient and beautifully wrapped which was perfect. Thanks so much.

Date PurchasedMarch 2020
Katie

KatieSydney, NSW

Excellent service every time

Fast delivery, beautifully packaged items. You always do A great job and I’ve ordered from you a number of times. Products always arrive before expected. My go to for all Clinique products.

Date PurchasedApril 2020
Allan R.

Allan R.Hobart, TAS

Brilliant products and service couldn't recommend them higher

Easy to navigate the store amazing range of products I will be going back here again as it's hard in Tasmania to find a decent store. Products purchased were perfect

noodle86

noodle86South East Queensland, QLD

Makes gift shopping easier!

Had a fantastic experience, product was shipped very quickly. Kiana Beauty has a great range of Chanel perfume for the right price and I will definitely be back for special gifts!

Date PurchasedDecember 2019

Annie

AnnieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Really happy with my purchase of thin Lizzy compact makeup. Fabulous price with a personal touch like a gift, beautiful packaging and a personalised letter. Delivered in a matter of days. Highly recommend and will definitely buy again.

Date PurchasedOctober 2019
Helen P

Helen PSydney, NSW

excellent product

I have bought Chanel Coco Mademoiselle perfume. It was delivered promptly, nicely wrapped and a handwritten Thank you for the purchase note from Kiana Beauty girls - very nice personal touch! I have been using this perfume for a while now, it's very elegant and fresh. Thank you

Date PurchasedJanuary 2020
Anne-Marie H.

Anne-Marie H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super products and prices to save !

Products are easily assessable & Website is great ! Love the range of products including my Coco Chanel items which I use constantly. Known labels so great quality. I will be repeating my shops frequently !

Joan Kirby

Joan KirbyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great price for my beautiful coco

Great prices, great products, especially for my Coco Chanel , will be purchasing again in Coco 2020, great service, quick and efficient, thank you very much, very pleased , cheers Joanie

Date PurchasedSeptember 2019
Charlotte

CharlotteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Incredible Service!!

Have a great variety of products that makes it easy to do a one stop shop!
I love being able to reply on a such lovely customer service, always willing to help and assist in any way or with any problem. Could not recommend more highly!!

Kelly Salmon

Kelly SalmonIllawarra, NSW

Service that cannot be beaten

I cannot recommend Kiana Beauty highly enough for their impeccable service. Every time I ordered or had questions, their customer service team are prompt & friendly. Packages arrive quickly & beautifully wrapped

Ellie Humphris

Ellie HumphrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best online store

Amazing customer service and range of products. The staff are incredible at assisting you to get exactly what you need. Can’t recommend them highly enough. Try them out, amazing store

Date PurchasedAugust 2019
Lauren W

Lauren W

Excellent service every time

I love shopping with Kiana Beauty. They always deliver on time, products are beautifully wrapped and the personal note each time is lovely.

Well done Kiana beauty, I'll be back for sure!

Helen

HelenSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent service

Kiana Beauty webstire very easy to navigate, happy with range of products - as I am ordering products that I regularly use, I am happy with quality. Kiana were very good in answering a query from an online email regarding a new product. The delivery is quick, and will continue to order.

LC1

LC1ADELONG

KB: A store and people to return to time after time.

Navigating the on line store is very easy. There are a couple of options to find my preferred product and it is easy to explore new lines.

It is easy to see that I am a satisfied customer, as I have been a returning customer for several years, since I found KB on line. A happy and satisfied customer returns, always.

The quality of Chanel is second to none, for me and KB provides the genuine article always, but not only that, the product knowledge and willingness to help the customer, via telephone calls, on line responses are just as effective as for the face to face clients. This helps when there are changes to offerings in the Chanel range!

Kim

KimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good website with large range of products. Fast delivery and package beautifully presented in wrapping paper and hand written note. Queries were answered promptly. Would highly recommend. Website was easy to use.