Kiana Beauty Melbourne

See the Best Beauty Product Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Madison L

Madison LSouth East Queensland, QLD

AMAZING Customer Service!

Angela K

Angela KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfection !!!!

Perfection! Ordered a perfume and got it delivered within 24hours of ordering it. Absolutely perfect service!!! The handwritten note of thanks was much appreciated! I will be back . Thank you.

Wonderful Service

Clear concise communication genuine item as advertised , prompt delivery of a product not available in our local stores. Easy to use website, found what I wanted quickly and I was able to use paypal

Customer Service at its best

This company lives and breathes the true meaning of customer service, from quick service and delivery turnaround times coupled with going the extra mile to make their customers feel valued with personalised notes. As a result I am now a loyal and returning customer.

Date PurchasedOctober 2019

hanilas2179

hanilas2179Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome shopping experience at Kiana Beauty Melbourne

Kiana Beauty offers one of the best online shopping experience ever from the moment you order to the time you received the products. I was contemplating on buying my beauty products from Sephora au online but then decided to give Kiana Beauty a try. I was blown away. The prices on high-end beauty products are competitive and reasonable. I ordered on Friday and received my package on Monday. My Chanel lipsticks and eyeliner came beautifully wrapped with a handwritten personal note. That really makes a makeup enthusiast like me feel special. Bravo!

Date PurchasedOctober 2019

B Osborne

B OsborneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Kiana Beauty, Brilliant!

Jess

JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I absolutely loved my order! Will be back for more!

A big thank you to the team at kiana and it came with a lovely hand written note & wrapped up- it was all done so well!

They have great communication and fast shipping, personalised service and an easy to use website and checkout.

Date PurchasedAugust 2019

Guido B.

Guido B.Hunter Region, NSW

Product, Packaging finessed with confidence and great customer relations

Hello there... I purchased some Chanel 'produits'. The delivery was exceptionally fast and fully tracked. The products were all bubble wrapped and then wonderfully presented (I bought Chanel) with Chanel ribbons - what you not expect from an online retailer. Hand written thank you's - It was such a retail experience you do not often come across. 100% recommended if you do have live in the city and even if you do definitely check them out. Guy (Hunter Valley).

Date PurchasedMay 2019

Awww Guy,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us and for your lovely feedback.
We hope to see you again soon.

Peter

PeterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Kiana - offering top service with the best prices that I have found in Australia

Thank you - I am more than happy with my order - & the excellent & professional service that I have received from the Kiana staff during the transaction.
My item - arrived gift wrapped with a personalized message from the management - which I appreciated.

Date PurchasedMarch 2019

Deter Peter,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and for your kind words.
We look forward to helping you again soon.

Gayle

GayleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderful service and a fantastic range of quality beauty products!

This is a wonderful store to do your online shopping. The range of high quality beauty brands they stock is superb. Items are also delivered beautifully packaged with a quick shipping time. This is a very impressive operation with great service.

Date PurchasedMarch 2019

Dear Gayle,
Thank you for your ongoing support and for taking the time to leave us such lovely feedback.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Love the Kiana Beauty Team

Thank you Kiana Beauty. What a pleasure it was to order from you. My product arrived promptly and In good condition. Wrapped well and had that extra touch, Chanel paper and ribbon.

Date PurchasedFebruary 2019

Dear Lew,
It was absolutely our pleasure to lovingly wrap your order in the signature Chanel gift wrap!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such lovely feedback.
Love from the Kiana Beauty Team

Easy Peasy

Very easy online shopping, loads of products so definitely a one stop shop for me, website is not too flashy or in your face, nice understated look.

Dear Mandy
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review.
We greatly appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon.
Kind regards, the Kiana Beauty Team

Great and fast service

I purchased the Estee Lauder ANR - I have used many bottles of this serum, and love it, but it was my first purchasing it through Kiana Beauty. It was easy to find what I wanted, the price was great and service and delivery very prompt.

Emily Fletcher

Emily FletcherSouthwest, VIC

Crabtree & Evelyn Goatmilk & Oat Conditioner AMAZING!!

This conditioner is great I have tape in hair extensions with a sensitive scalp so when I need a good condition I leave this 1 in for about 20 mins and it makes my hair smell and feel so soft and beautiful after washed out.

Dear Emily
We're glad that you are loving this conditioner.
We hope to help you again in the future.
Kind regards, the Kiana Beauty team

CarolGippsland, VIC

Happy Jan

I was happy to easily find the products I liked. They were quickly received with a lovely Thank you note. The prices were better than most other places I have investigated.

Kiana Beauty M.Kiana Beauty Melbourne

Dear Carol, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and for your lovely feedback. We hope to see you again soon.
Kind regards
The Kiana Beauty Team

Carol

It is always a pleasure shopping with you.

Jann Qld.

Jann Qld.Gold Coast

Great prices.

Easy to order, excellent variety of products plus great prices with very prompt delivery. Thanks again I will be back!

Dear Jann,
Thank you so much for your lovely comments.
We hope to see you again soon.

Merce

MerceNewcastle

Great prices for designer products

I love Kiana Beauty and buy my Chanel products from them. They have competitive prices for excellent designer perfumes and other products. They offer fast delivery and reliable service.

Very nice

Very easy to navigate, The range is very nice and plenty to choose from. the quality is top notch and reasonably priced.

Dear Shaz
Thank you so much for your lovely feedback!
Best wishes, the Kiana Beauty Team

AMAZING!

Great website! Really easy to read and so organised... loved all the various products available online and in store! And I’m in love with the Kora Organic skincare I brought (didn’t think I could get it anywhere else)

Hi Charlotte,
Thanks for your review. We're so pleased that you are enjoying your KORA Organics skincare, it's such a lovely little luxury to incorporate into your daily routine. We hope to see you again soon.
Kind regards,
The Kiana Beauty Team

Excellent service

Fantastic products that were so beautifully gift wrapped. Loved the variety of products. The delivery was so super fast. Excellent service.