100% · 970%

Return Claim MadeYes · No

Papa
PapaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Great products and very quick delivery

So happy with my purchase of Moss St Fragrances Sandalwood and Sea Sal Scented Diffuser - beautiful scent, beautifully packaged, super quick delivery.

Highly recomment Show details

HappyChappy
HappyChappy

Pleasantly suprised

Found a product that was out of stock everywhere else. Arrived with a beautifully hand written note and gift wrapped. Show details ·  1
Mary
MaryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC6 posts

Terrific service

I was searching for an EDP and this site came up. Ordering was easy, delivery very fast. Included was a lovely hand written note from the team and I nearly didn’t see these, but three sample perfumes, wrapped beautifully. So surprised.
Very happy with my experience. Show details ·  1
astraveb777Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC29 posts

Perfect Customer Service

I discovered Kiana when we were in the first lockdown in Vic .
I am a Clinique user and was finding it difficult to obtain certain products. Kiana had what I wanted it was delivered in under a week along with a handwritten note . I have continued to purchase from Kiana and highly recommend them.  Show details ·  1
Meredith
Meredith 2 posts

Perfect service

I ordered an Estée Lauder product that was the wrong colour. I contacted Stav and Kelly and a replacement product was sent immediately.  Show details ·  1
Gizzyduck
GizzyduckSouth East Queensland, QLD68 posts

Soo Helpful

I ordered some EDP in December as a Xmas gift but unfortunately someone stole it on route to my delivery address... Kiana Beauty were so helpful with the problem I was going through & they ordered in another for me & shipped it quickly. Second time around sent on a Friday & received on the Monday.... It was gift wrapped with a lovely note. Thank you soo much.... Highly recommend them....  Show details ·  1
Jane K
Jane KSydney, NSW2 posts

Excellent Customer Service

I made my first online purchase with Kiana Beauty on 6th January and received my Christian Faye Eyebrow Kit in charcoal today via Australia Post. From the outset, Stav responded to my enquires as to which shade I should choose in a very prompt and professional manner. I had also inadvertently ordered the wrong shade which Stav corrected for me so I received the correct colour. The palette is lovely but I think I will need a bit of practice in applying the the stencils. Overall, this shop is a lovely online find and I would definitely shop here again.  Show details ·  1
Maree
MareePerth, WA2 posts

LOVE IT!!!!

Your overall service has been brilliant, I would lk just like to thank you so much for all the updates and follow through. And as for the product, I'm ecstatic - same beautiful product I remember from my youth!!! Thankyou so much. Regards and Merry Christmas. Show details ·  1
Janette Thompson
Janette ThompsonSydney, NSW2 posts

Great service during covid

I Got a l’occtaine gift for Xmas. A few days & no delivery fee was charged. Excellent quick service ladies. Thankyou.  Show details ·  1
Belinda
BelindaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Great service and range of products

I was struggling to find an eye cream I have been using for years and came across Kiana Beauty who stocked it which was a relief. The order arrived in 3 days with a handwritten note which was a nice personal touch. I will definitely be purchasing future products from Kiana Beauty. Thank you Show details ·  1
Wilks
WilksMount Beauty18 posts
Jo  Tasmania
Jo TasmaniaSouth-East, TAS

An online first for me

I'm extremely happy with my perfume,it was exactly what I ordered PLUS it was sent within a week,to Tas, PLUS I had a handwritten note to say thankyou PLUS it was gift wrapped!! Thank you Kiana! Show details ·  1
Kerri R.
Kerri R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Efficient, easy and Friendly with Sleek Packaging!

Kiana Beauty was the best priced for my daughter’s Birthday gift of Chanel Chance perfume. My order was dispatched quickly and arrived in 2- 3 days and came beautifully gift wrapped with a business card and inventory receipt. Very impressive service and would definitely use for future purchases. Show details ·  1
Sally
Sally
  Fair Incentive

Top quality product & service

So glad I found this store. There was no problem locating the perfume I wanted, which was a very fair price. Easier (& cheaper) than making a trip out to buy in a store. As always, the quality of the product gave me pleasure. It arrived within a couple of days, beautifully wrapped & personally addressed. I will recommend Kiana Beauty Melbourne to my friends & buy from them again. Show details ·  1
cpatriick
cpatriickSydney, NSW16 posts

Quick turnaround time Complaint

I posted a review on Kiana Beauty with regard to an order of Chanel No 5 Perfume. My complaint was that I received the wrong bottle from my order, Kiana were very quick to respond and it turned out that the bottle was older stock and not the new bottle, the product itself had not changed. Thank you for helping me with this so quickly Show details ·  1