4.1

Priscilla C.

Priscilla C.Sydney, NSW

Quick Delivery other than Pre-Orders

Have have very quick delivery from them
Very cheap compared to retail Stores
Slightly slow when it comes to Pre-orders and cannot Pre-load new games
Overall great experience with them and will continue to use

Jayvee

Jayvee

Scammers and crooks

Purchased a key for windows 10 pro and received an invalid key that was already in use.
Would not reply to emails and gave no warning that they required a multitude of very specific screenshots in case of problems.
Seemed to think it was ok to pay $65 for a useless key and had a "bad luck for you" attitude!
Save your money and never buy from these scammers!

This is perfect for real. And i love this site.

Best Shop i know and i have testet much other shops. Every Key that i buyed works perfect. The support is nice friendly and reply fast too. I can recommend this shop.

Toys & Game Shops

Find out how Kinguin compares to other Toys & Game Shops

Michelle F.

Michelle F.

Cheap keys works well

Very fast delivery of products upon payment
Never had any issues with them over last 3 years
High recommended digital key store
Good value at all times can be counted on. excellent customer service at all times.

Great website with good games at great prices

For now, my purchases have all gone well. In addition, there is an insurance system but paying.
The keys are sent quickly.
I recommend this site, as much to buy as to sell your games.

A good way to buy and sell games.

Finally I can get rid off the games that I already have and buy new ones.
It's easy to work and and fast working, for now I didn't have a bad experience.

My number one website to buy games!

Kinguin is of simple use and terms. It sells an enormous amount of very diverse games, DLCs and softwares. The prices are quite attractive although you have so stalk a game's page for a few months for the price to go down. (it would be useful to be alerted when the game reaches the lowest price. Unless it is what happens when you put it in your wish list?) Anyway, had little to no problem with sellers. Excellent website!

Great portal!

Great prices. The codes work 100%. I had a problem with the code for windows 10, but technical support reacted within 24 hours and the problem was solved. A big plus is also the ability to pay for applications using a phone with an Orange subscription. I would recommend!

A great merchant service

I really appreciate Kinguin.net! You can find lots of good games and rare offers for less money.
And if you have some game keys, you can sell them there. Ok, only merchants can pay out the money from Kinguin... but privat customers can buy new games for their sold keys :))

Toys & Game Shops

Find out how Kinguin compares to other Toys & Game Shops

coffee94

coffee94AU

Activiation didn't work initially but their Live chat (Monika) is fantastic.

I purchased a Windows 10 pro OEM after reading about Kinguin in an article that recommended them but not others. I loaded Windows 10 then the activation site told me the key I was sold was already in use. I got onto the Kinguin Live chat and the first attempt didn't work so I went back the second time. The second time worked perfectly and I'm now active and a happy customer. I also learnt how to do a screen shot so Monika could see what I was seeing!

Sir Gyle

Sir GyleSouth Australia

4 stars for now

After buying a windows 10 pro OEM from them, I had trouble activating it. Bad thing: they won't read your submitted ticket. Good thing: live chat support is good. I chatted with Monica and she helped me and was patient with me. I was finally able to activate it so I'm still happy with my purchase.

Shirec

ShirecNew South Wales, 2233

Never buy from these people. There are plenty of others that are genuine.

If I can prevent at least 1 or 2 people buying from this site I will have achieved something. I recently purchased a game from the website which at first was not advertised as an alpha only key. I managed to play the game 1 or 2 times before the key expired due to servers being offline. I attempted contact with them but as you can tell it did not go well.
Even if you don't believe me just do your own research. There is literally 100's of reviews out there with issues similar and relating to bad activation codes etc. Just do yourself a favour and try somewhere else.

T4ScSouth East Queensland, QLD