Kitchen Warehouse Online Store

Kitchen Warehouse Online Store

4.8 from 1,219 reviews

1,222 reviews

Shocking customer service!

Received Pyrochef cast iron pot with lid that did not fit, had to send It back and was not even credited $ 44 dollars return shipping, shocking customer service! Would never use again

Tish69

Tish69Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick Turnaround and ease of website

I'm a huge fan of Kitchen Warehouse Online, website is easy to use, I get my deliveries within a few days and products are always of high standard. This is my go to website for buying gifts and products for my home. Love it.

So easy and fast delivery!

The online store is so easy to navigate, the dinner set I was after was on sale for a great price, checkout was seamless and it was delivered days earlier than I had expected - all products carefully handled and in pristine condition. Over the moon with my purchase and already planning the next!

Great shopping Experience

My order was shipped and received promptly after ordering. The prices were the best I could find both in physical shops and online. The products have been excellent. I will definitely use again in the future.

Andres A.

Andres A.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy transaction and super quick delivery

Recently purchase the Mobin Series Wall mounted organiser. Very easy transaction y the delivery was super quick. Item arrived as described. Excellent communication. Highly recommend Kitchen Warehouse for all your kitchen needs

Maggie3029

Maggie3029Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant customer service. Fast delivery. Would highly recommend.

My order was shipped promptly. The prices were the best I could find and the product excellent. I had an issue with one of the canisters in one of the sets I purchased. There’s a manufacturing flaw in it. I rang Kitchewarehouse. A lovely young lady gave me the email address for the department I needed and advised me what to put in the email. I got an immediate response and an immediate resolution to the problem. I have used them since that time and will happily use them again when the product I want is back in stock. I have no hesitation in recommending Kitchenwarehouse.

JohnPGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

THEIR DESCRIPTION IS NOT ALWAYS ACCURATE

Bought a IconChef Universal Knife Block Rectangle Black online. The online advertising states in Description, Key Features & Specifications that the product is Made in Japan, which is one of the reasons why I chose this product. Wrong, the box says “Made in PRC” (Made in China). I sent them a Review 2 weeks ago about their mistake and no acknowledgement, not posted on their web site and no change.

JohnP

Kitchen Warehouse, no need for any phone calls. Just read my comment, check your product listing and correct it to read "Made in PRC" instead of Japan. https://www.kitchenwarehouse.com.au/Icon-Chef-Universal-Knife-Block-Rectangle-Black

AnnB

AnnBMid North Coast, NSW

Exactly what I wanted

Online purchase was simple and product description very accurate.
Transport was a little slow but that is to be expected during Covid delays with essential freight having priority. Plate ware was well packed and protected and arrived in perfect condition.

Melinda

MelindaHunter Region, NSW

Tefal fryer

This is the first fryer I’ve owned, it’s quite big when set up. I’ve used it twice and it’s given chicken and chips the best crunch ever! It holds enough to feed a family of four. I like that it pulls apart for cleaning. It didn’t spit oil everywhere, you can fry with the lid on. Definitely a good buy.

happy

happyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

quick and easy

I ordered items from Kitchen Warehouse on the Online Store.
Couldn't have been quicker or easier, found the items I wanted with minimum fuss, ordered and paid using Afterpay
Items arrived in a very timely manner - well packed and exactly as described.
Certainly will use this site again Huge range, great prices and excellent, quick service

May

MaySydney, NSW

Bought a munchbox

I have been looking at bento boxes for my son, found kitchen warehouse had some great deals. I bought 4! Delivery was quick. Very happy! Would purchase from them again.

Donnamichelle09

Donnamichelle09South East Queensland, QLD

Great product lots of compliments!

Recently I purchased one of the shopping baskets from Kitchen Warehouse, it's super strong and perfect when running into the supermarket for a few needed items or the weekend market. I get so many compliments and people always asking me where it was purchased. It was ordered online and came quickly!

Customer Service T.Kitchen Warehouse

Great products, great value.

Ordered the Analon set during a sale. Got a great deal and they are amazing. Haven't stopped cooking. Shipping was fast and the online store was easy to navigate. Even got a $100 voucher as a thank you.

Di of Noosa Heads

Di of Noosa HeadsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Coppernox Dutch Oven

The Scanpan Coppernox Dutch Oven is just about the single most useful cookware item in anyone’s kitchen - it’s beautiful to look at, easy to handle, cooks soups, stews, casseroles to perfection, and is a dream to clean!

Customer Service T.Kitchen Warehouse

great website - easy to use - great range!

I used Kitchen Warehouse to buy a new coffee grinder. The online store has a great range of items - with a good variety of reviews which helped me to make a decision about which grinder to buy

craig b.

craig b.South East Queensland, QLD

this is such a great item ...1 of my better purchases by far

i needed a new kettle and saw these advertised ....the product is everything its said to be and very function and easy to use ,id recommend it to anyone looking for a fast easy way to make a cuppa

LeighG

LeighGGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Inox 15cm Round Tall Cake Tin

Very happy and fast delivery.
Good quality item. Item was hard to purchase anywhere, with most places sold out due to popularity.
I have bought several items online from Kitchen Warehouse before & will use again.

Emma M.

Emma M.Perth, WA

Absolutely love my new purchases

Absolutely loving my new purchases. Extremely easy to order on line and the delivery was very fast. I have also made purchases in store and found the staff very helpful and friendly
Thank you will definitely be back for more wonderful stuff xx

Lesley

LesleyMid North Coast, NSW

Great Service

Cannot fault the service I received from Kitchen Warehouse. Would happily deal with them again. They kept me up to date with regard to my purchase - delivery, return and refund.

Customer Service T.Kitchen Warehouse

Supere easy to use online service facility

I purchase an Artisan Stand Mixer and additional paddle scraper as a birthday gift for my daughter.
The ordering process was very clear and eas and the delivery time was great considering the postal situation at present. The gift arrived in time and my daughter is ecstatic with her gifts.
Thanks so much to all involved