Kitchen Warehouse Online Store

Kitchen Warehouse Online Store

4.8 from 1,026 reviews

Quality products and timely service.

I have recently ordered thermos bottle and lunch box online for my daughter. They had frozen theme. Good pricing and timely delivery. Online process was simple and prompt notification were received.

HB from M

HB from MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and products

Excellent service ordered dinner set unfortunately 3 plates where broken rang kitchen warehouse who promptly sent replacements for the broken plates
Been shopping with them for a while now and can honestly highly recommended the Kitchen Warehouse

Joss Morren

Joss MorrenPerth, WA

Quick, Easy & Great Prices!

I ordered my dinner set and some Gin glasses through kitchen warehouse. Website is easy to use, quality products at a great price, and most of all Fast delivery! Its a winner!

Find out how Kitchen Warehouse Online Store compares to other Kitchenware Shops

Great website with great range

Have been on the lookout for Mason Cash bowls in Darwin, but with no luck. Found this website which has a great range and prices. Even kept updated on out of stock items by the lovely staff

Davis & Waddell Yogurt Maker

I have been very happy with my purchase of the Yogurt maker. I have been experimenting with different types of Yogurt and happy with the ease of it. Quite therapeutic really. I have always had great service from Kitchen Warehouse and very happy with the range of products that they stock, always timely delivery.

Susmat

Susmat

Lots of variety

KW online is great when you live in the country, not close to a physical store, though theses are great too and I have visited when I've been in the city. Lots of items to choose from, good sales regularly, goods shipped promptly and in good condition.

Customer Service T.Kitchen Warehouse

Upgrade of cutlery set - very happy!

Purchased 2x Stanley Rogers cutlery sets for our family and entertaining. I haven't often seen a set with 10 of each, and also wanted to avoid purchasing a set with cutleries I wouldn't use (ie. soup spoons). I loved the inclusion of good steak knives in this set which we do use often! High quality cutlery, it's not thin/bendable like other brands. Very quick delivery, great price and happy with my purchase. I would recommend this set for people looking to buy.

Heather P

Heather PWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Very happy with my purchase, good quality product

I have now used this company a few times on line and found them to be efficient and the goods arrive within a very good time. They sell quality goods and I have had no problems with them.

NRao

NRaoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect glasses for every occasion

Bought Ocean Refreshing Moment Glasses alongwith my storage glass jars.
They are great glasses , good size ! Arrived promptly and are not very expensive. Highly recommend buying these stylish and usable glasses

Denise

DeniseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and products

I ordered 2 sets of Royal Doulton Pacific Plates 16cm. As usual your pricing was great and delivery time was very speedy. Would totally recommend purchasing from Kitchen Warehouse. A grade performance thank you.

rgee

rgeePerth, WA

Great products and prices

I ordered a coffe perculator coffee grinder and cutlery set. All great quality and after applying discounts ended up spending half of what I budgeted. Everything arrived very quickly and in great condition

JMB

JMBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic product and fantastic service

Ordered the Scanpan 10 piece pot set online,I found it to be alot cheaper than anywhere else,. Easy to navigate website, excellent communication and very quick delivery. I will shop with this company from now on and I have recommended it to all my friends

Libby

LibbyBalwyn North

Cake stand - fabulous

Attractive, sturdy and exactly as described in the online site. I wanted a cake stand for a variety of uses, but it needed to be completely flat, with no lip. I am delighted with this purchase.

Tracey V.

Tracey V.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Will definitely look here first from now on

Kitchen Warehouse had the best price for the juicer I wanted and when I let them know I needed urgently they sent it out immediately. Could not be happy with the service and the juicer is absolutely perfect!

Lorraine

LorrainePeel, WA

Excellent shopping experience

Ordered saucepan set and cutlery set. Easy to order and pay for on line, delivery was timely and items arrived all in one piece. Would shop here again! Being able to order on line saved me time so thank you.

Excellent products & efficient delivery

Have ordered products online from Kitchen Warehouse a number of times and they have always been delivered within a couple of days. The quality of the products is always excellent. Great service.

Excellent Service

It was a very good experience shopping with Kitchen Warehouse Online Store and I was very happy with the time it took to get the products I ordered. Very happy customer. Thank you.

Ivan

IvanSydney, NSW

Great

Excellent service. Good variety of products, easy to buy, precise instructions and fast delivery. I already had two online shopping experiences at Kitchen Warehouse fully satisfactory and strongly recommend them.

Jenny A.

Jenny A.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

perfection

I have always been delighted with the service , products and postage , so quick and always reliable . I have used this online store quite a few times now and cant complain .

Love these!

Really great containers that are easy to store and stack. Very easy to click open and close and love the white and clear colour of the set. Makes for a great clean look in the pantry