Kitchen Warehouse Online Store

Kitchen Warehouse Online Store

1,317 reviews

Jodi M.

Jodi M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Convenient, Compact & Stylish!

I love my new Tefal Ingenio stainless steel saucepan set. The compact styling and functionality of their design is fantastic. I love that I can use metal utensils while cooking, and the detachable handle is AMAZING! My pots and pans drawer is no longer a mess!

However, I found one drawback with my new set. Because of the removable handle design feature, it is impossible to have a sealed lid for doing absorption method rice, or simmering food with the lid on...trapping steam in is not possible. There is a gap in the rim of the lid to accommodate the clasp function of the handle and this cannot be avoided. Glad I kept one of my old, regular saucepans hey!

Helen

HelenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This Is My 'Go To" Kitchenware Shop

Gill

GillPerth, WA

Order missplaced or not activated

I palced an order 2 weeks ago and heard nothing back about dispatch, I decided to phone as it should have arrived by now. Discovered that the warehouse was never given the order and now I will have to wait for up to another 2 weeks for delivery. The lady on the phone was polite and said she will put the order through again for me, but could not expediate delivery, even though it was their fault.

Find out how Kitchen Warehouse Online Store compares to other Kitchenware Shops

Faulty product, still no replacement, no refund 2 months later.

Georgie J.

Georgie J.South East Queensland, QLD

Best service ever!

Reasonable prices, super speedy shipping and arrived with a handwritten thank you card with a free sample. You don't get service like that any more! Will happily purchase from again.

Sharen

SharenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service, great communication

I happened upon the physical store between Melbourne COVID lockdowns. When the 2nd hard lockdown occurred I turned to purchasing online as like many, I had more time to cook in general and especially bake. They have a range of biscuit/cookie/pastry cutting wheels; preserving jars of varying sizes and options. Ordering on line was easy, communication as to the status of the order was spot on, delivery timely even with one batch coming from Perth WA. The range of other products for the kitchen and table is extensive along with the price points. No hesitation in suggesting this a go to site to shop.

Karol

KarolGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service!

I have ordered many items online and I used the pick and collect service. I have got everything I bought on time.

Simone H.

Simone H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Always reliable and good value products

I have bought a few different items online over many years and it has always been affordable and great value. Since CoVid brought us Click and Collect here in Melbourne, I am pleased to now know there is a store not far from me.

Julie

JulieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My go to website for kitchen items

I have ordered numerous items from Mobin spiceJars to Dutch ovens and pizza cutters etc. website easy to use, great selection of products and always arrive quickly. Have not been disappointed.

Saxons mum

Saxons mum

Damaged goods

Ordered three pans ... on arrival the largest was badly dented. Took photographs no response so had to call to check they were received. Was told yes. Next day contacted to ask size of pan - thought that was obvious from the photographs and email. Provided the answer 72 hours later no response so ring again ... can’t do anything because it’s the customer service person dealing with the issue day off. So no action, no pan, no communication. First and last time.

Excellent beaters

Very happy with my online purchase of these beaters, nice and light and beat the eggs perfectly. The beaters are very easy to use.

Suefan

SuefanVictoria

Lovely light and easy to use frypan for crepes

Lovely light and easy to use, I love it and it makes the best crepes I have ever cooked, thanks!

AmB

AmBPerth, WA

Find everything I need online

Literally find anything I need online, had collect twice in store they are so efficient and once even get ready at the same day I place the order in !

trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best utensil for your kitchen

On Tuesday 13th October 2020 I purchased a Nicer Dicer Fusion Smart for $34.95 so I could slice, dice, chop, julienne, shred, cube and quarter. They didn’t have the box, so they wrapped it in bubble wrap for me. This is for when I move into my own unit in September 2020.

Love this bread pan!!

I recently bought the Mondo Pro nonstick bread pan. The Website was so easy to use and it arrived very quickly. I couldn’t be happier with this pan, my bread comes out looking so good and it absolutely is non-stick. Will definitely be looking to Kitchen Warehouse for any future kitchen needs. Highly recommend them.

Donna

DonnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant service

I have placed 2 orders both over $100. From placing my online order, I received them within 4 days. Brilliant service. The online ordering process was so easy and straight forward and can’t say enough about the prompt delivery. My first orders with kitchen warehouse and certainly won’t be my last. I will be a regular customer from now on. An extremely happy customer.

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So happy with my new glasses!

Loved the shape of the Krosno Prosecco glasses. The process of ‘Click and Collect’ was very efficient with the glasses being ready for pick up the following day after ordering online. I was so happy with them that I ordered another set the next day. Thank you Kitchen Warehouse staff for such an efficient process.

peter

peterCentral, SA

what we wanted fast and the right price

We ordered 3 things , a bread bin with roll lid , stylish and well made , ravioli maker , have not used as yet but we both agree it is what we were looking for and very good price . We are pensioners and so the pennies are tight and the preserving funnel will help with our extra garden produce , thanks warehouse

Helen SFeropoulos

Helen SFeropoulosGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exactly what I was looking for to replace my old one.

Ordered two oven trays for baking easy to clean. The cluck and collect very easy process, was able to collect in 2 hours. Staff very friendly and polite. Will definitely shop there again and I had also recommended them to my family and friends.

Vera D.Southwest, VIC

Quality Products and unique!

I loved the 3 items I bought, the prices were great and they were just what I was looking for. The online shopping experience was swift and simple and I received my items very quickly! Excellent service, thank you!!
I will definitely shop on Kitchen Warehouse Online Store again!!

Thank you very much!