Kitchen Warehouse Online Store

Kitchen Warehouse Online Store

Scanpan Impact 5 piece set

The pots and pans I purchased were what I needed, and they cater for my large families needs and Scanpan is a reputable product so I am happy with my purchase.

Maddy

Maddy

I wish I found this store sooner!

I have been purchasing products over the last 2 years while I finish school for when I move out. The low prices and great specials are something I really wish I found sooner. I recently purchased the Jamie Oliver by Tefel 5 piece pan set which are great quiality since my mum currently owns one herself and were such a great price. Couldn't be happier with my purchase!

Myshelle

MyshelleAU

Pyrolux Cutting Boards

I often shop online with Kitchen Warehouse, they have competitive prices and loads of products to choose from. Sales are on frequently. Recent purchase Pyrolux Cutting Boards which are great. Excellent postage too.

Fabulous storage jars

I was looking for some decorative storage jars and found the perfect ones I needed on the Kitchen Warehouse website, the bonus being they were also on sale. They arrived in perfect condition and very well packaged against breakage.

Kevin Keel

Kevin KeelSouth East Queensland, QLD

A valued replacement for a ancient seal.

Pressure cooker lid seal worn out and now replaced.
One of the few people who advertise a replacement which gives new life to loved appliance.
Many thanks for being able to assist.

Natasha

NatashaSydney, NSW

Great iteam

Kilner products from kitchen Warehouse

Easy to use website and products that I wanted were in stock. Very speedy service with items delivered with 4 days (that included the weekend). Everything came very well wrapped.

JoVictoria

Everything I want in one place for my kitchen!

Fabulous choice of products and very competitive pricing! Love the color and brand choices in products! Able to outfit my Xmas table for crockery and glasses in one place and my new kitchen got all the new products in the right colour!

Jo

Genuine buyer and l highly recommend Kitchen Warehouse for choice pricing and in particular very fast well-packed delivery!

AnnieIllawarra, NSW

Fantastic saucepan cleaning product

I am ecstatic that I have found this product through Kitchen Warehouse. I have been using this product for approximately 9 years, however over the last 3 years I have been unable to find a stockist. I was concerned the product had been discontinued but found it was available through Kitchen Warehouse. Very quick delivery. This product is excellent for not only cleaning but also removing marks on scanpan saucepans.

fridalina1917

fridalina1917

Quality products and speedy delivery!

Items arrived quickly, prices fantastic and overall variety and quality of products - outstanding. I would highly recommend shopping through Kitchen Warehouse over other online stores such as House Online where unfortunately a month later, I am still stuck with faulty products and no end in sight as to when, how or if I can return these faulty items.

Gillian

GillianNorth-East, TAS

Asolutely love the Noritake Epoch Batik dinner set

It arrived well packaged, unfortunately one of the side plates are a slight chip. But overall, love the dinner set and the ease and efficiency of Kitchen Warehouse were excellent.

Satisfied customer

Satisfied customerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic

Purchased Denby plate set and cheese knife. Both arrived as described online and within time. Order placed and arrived next day. Have purchased several times online, never disappointed and checked out full range in new Penrith store, quality, quality.

julie

julieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great knife set will last a life time

Good solid set, fantastic price and delivery very fast I bought them for a Christmas present so some one should be very happy. I have a set myself and have have had them for thirty years and still working fine

May

MayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

False advertising

Bought their scanpan wok off COTD. They listed the item with all accessories included such as a grill, bag and chopsticks. None of the accessories were received.
When I brought this to their attention, Kitchen Warehouse attempted to inconvenience me by instructing return of the wok. There was no apology for their actions. No partial refund.
This is false advertising. Agree with other posts, they do not deserve a star.

Julie

JulieIllawarra, NSW

Terrible customer service

Requested return on purchased products and advised out of pocket expenses of $80postage fee for $80 worth of products was at my own expense. Customer service addresses issue by recommending I travel 90 min to c loser store to return products to save on postage?????

Elizabeth A.

Elizabeth A.Sydney, NSW

Easy to navigate, Quick shipping and fantastic products!

The site was so easy to navigate and find what I was looking for. It was well laid out so I could scroll through sections really easily as though I was wandering through a physical store!
The items I ordered came really quickly and even though I had something fragile, they all came intact and well packaged.
The products are really good quality too! I am about to move house so I will definitely be using kitchen warehouse in the future!!!!

Ian

IanSouth East Queensland, QLD

No customer service or goods

My order hasn't arrived to my PO Box, ordered 14 Nov sent 15 Nov and have had NO assistance told me to wait 10 day more when clearly tracking shows it arrived at the post office where my PO Box is located.
1st & last time I use Kitchen Warehouse!! Dont deserve a star.

Customer Service T.Kitchen Warehouse

Carla Doolan

Carla DoolanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous pans and great service

I ordered two Scanpan online and was kept informed of their delivery which happened very quickly. Excellent product and excellent service. Will use Kitchen Warehouse again should I need anything.

VJerah

VJerahSydney, NSW

Efficient and satisfactory

Ordered items and received within a day (paid extra for express courier). Was extremely happy with all products ordered as they were all intact and well packed. Prices were competitive to store retailers and some other online shops (not sure if its because of Christmas sales?).

The handwritten note and candy were a nice touch.

Overall very happy with purchase and selection offered. Will definitely buy again.

Amanda

AmandaHobart, TAS

Wonderful service and product

Ordered extra plates for my Tefal Snack Collection. Customer service was great and delivery was prompt. The product was as described and works as expected. I will happily recomend Kitchen Warehouse and the Tefal Snack Collection to others.