Kitchen Warehouse Online Store

Kitchen Warehouse Online Store

M smith

M smith

Great price and good service

I ordered some Glass Lock glassware at an amazing price - something like 40% off RRP. The ordering process was quick, and the delivery arrived fairly quickly. They even called me to check that I was an authentic buyer, because my account came up flagged as potential fraud. A slight delay but I appreciate their cautiousness. The products are great, and I'll certainly go back to the site to see what other great deals they have in the future.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT & SERVICE

Recently purchased the Bamix wet/dry processor for myself and was so impressed that I have purchased another for my daughter. This is truly a little gem to be used with the Bamix. Received very quickly after ordering online, advised online when despatched and of it's arrival. Had to pay postage but very reasonable.
Thoroughly recommend the product and company. Five stars!

S.Lee

S.LeeWheatbelt, WA

Great

Easy experience and got what I wanted with free shipping. Didnt have to spend a silly amount to get the free shipping. Best place for all kitchen needs. Thank you

Roz young

Roz youngGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great price ..

I purchased a knife set in a block the price was great the transaction on line was easy and fast and delivery was quick what more could you want it was exactly what I wanted I am very happy with my recent purchase !!!

JoJo Wise

JoJo WiseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service

Ordered my items, closed my order, realised I forgot something and would have to pay extra shipping if ordered separately, contacted customer service who got back to me really quickly, they offered to cancel the original order so I could reorder everything I wanted with the free shipping deal, completed my new order on a Thursday afternoon and received my items Monday, all in great condition. Very happy customer. :-)

Customer Service T.Kitchen Warehouse

this is perfect thank you so much

Fast delivery within 4days and excellent packaging and very nice prices in the store recommend everyone to buy thank you very much i love it thank you i will buy again soon

Beverley

BeverleySydney

Bormioli Rocco Fido Herm 5 litre glass jar

Thank you Kitchen Warehouse; I'm perfectly happy with my I gallon glass jar which is currently brewing Kombucha Tea. It arrived spotless and punctual, and is doing a great job.

October 13th 2019 Update: Bormioli Rocco Fido Jar Herm 5L

I'm perfectly happy with my 1 Gallon glass jar. It arrived absolutely spotlessly clean. It is currently brewing 5 litres of organic Kombucha Tea, and will serve me for years to come.

Jennie

JenniePerth, WA

Lodge Cast Iron Grill Pan

If you want perfect, evenly cooked steaks and chicken breasts, then this is the grill pan you’ve been looking for.. My only regret is that I didn’t buy one sooner!

Pablos

PablosSydney, NSW

Great Service

I purchased a Lodge 25cm seasoned skillet and am delighted with the service and the product. I use it on my BBQ and it is perfect for this as I don't need half of my cooking surface being taken up with the cast iron plate supplied with the BBQ. The skillet is easy to clean and maintain and food does not stick to it. Delivery was super fast too from Kitchen Warehouse

David H.

David H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great gift idea.

Bought the Icon double sided magnetic knife holder as a gift to a chef friend and he loves it, told me to purchase one myself, exactly what i did. Thanks kitchen warehouse Preston

Wendy

WendyVictoria

Customer Service Extraordinaire

Online order placed, when it became apparent I had made an error. Called Customer Service and was greeted by warm, friendly staff who sorted out my error instantly. Complete satisfaction.

Appalling customer service

Appalling customer service. I placed an order on Tuesday for a Vitamix, my blender had broken and I had an important dinner party on the Saturday night. Plenty of time to receive an order. When I hadn't received the item or any updated emails I contacted them Friday morning to ensure the item was being delivered on the Friday. I was told someone had tried to contact me to verify my details - 1. I had not received any calls from them 2. if I had missed a call they did not leave a voicemail 3. they did not try to contact me via email. They just left the order hanging. When I explained all this the customer service person did not care less and said the item will be despatched today and will take 3-4 days to receive.

Susan
Susan

Felicity

FelicityHunter Region, NSW

The best appliance I have ever bought

This is the best item I have ever purchased. I have so far only used 4 functions and love it so much, I don't know how I survived before and the delivery was so quick

Sheffy

SheffyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Gift purchase & a quick delivery

Fast delivery and promo email follow up regarding a discount. The purchase was a last minute gift and the recipient was happy. Will buy again in the future, it will be first stop for gifts search.

M Dolan

M DolanSouth West, WA

Excellent Service.

I'm really happy with the speed of delivery of my purchase. It was extremely well packaged, and arrived in perfect condition. I will definitely shop with Kitchen Warehouse again. Fantastic on-line service.

Mrs. O

Mrs. OPerth, WA

Amazing online shopping experience

I recently purchase products from KW. I seldom do online shopping so i wasn't expecting much. Well after 1st order, i couldnt get enough. The products are of great varieties. Needless to say, i had 3 orders in less than 1 week. Plus delivery is fast and costumer service is best.

The Entertainer

The EntertainerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best prices and quality kitchenware

Kitchen Warehouse has beautiful, elegant and quality products at excellent value! Delivery is reliable and quick. We love all the products we have ordered so far. Thank you Kitchen Warehouse.

Fabolous products!

Great products at a competitive price! Postage was fast and on time, I did receive damaged items, but the customer service and after care was wonderful! The damaged goods were replaced promptly and without hesitation. I couldn't be happier with the products and service I received!

Margie

MargieHunter Region, NSW

Quality

For me I found the online shopping experience was excellent. Prices were very good including delivery. The whole experience was easy, fast, wrapped in quality transported boxes. Every thing I have received is exactly what I ordered with no surprises.

onaboorman13

onaboorman13Tasmania

Excellent customer service.

Very happy with my purchases. Prices are great, and terrific range of goods as well. Easy to do business with and I will certainly shop at Kitchen Warehouse Online again.