Kitchen Warehouse Physical Stores

Kitchen Warehouse Physical Stores

NSW, Penrith, WA, QLD, VIC

Jessica

JessicaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great store and super handy location

Good service. Great store. Lots of products to look at and excellent price when sales are on.
Excellent location and parking. Not too busy. Staff were helpful when I needed to return and product.

Store LocationBox Hill
Kath

KathGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent staff

I bought a Thermocafe by Thermos travel mug and had to exchange twice within a month due to a faulty mouthpiece that wouldn't stay closed.

Each time the staff were really wonderful with how they treated me during the return process.

In the end I gave up on the product and paid the difference to get a more expensive Thermos and could not have been happier with the process.

Store LocationBox Hill VIC
Susan Rochford

Susan RochfordNortheast, VIC

Helpful friendly staff

I bought several different items at the Preston store and the staff were friendly and helpful and the product range was pretty good. I have also purchased online several times.

Store LocationPreston
Kitchenware Shops

Find out how Kitchen Warehouse Physical Stores compares to other Kitchenware Shops

Marree

MarreePerth, WA

Great store

Kitchen warehouse Joondalup is a fantastic store with excellent staff with great knowledge of products. If they don’t have what you’re looking for they’ll do they’re best finding it. Love shopping there

Store LocationJoondalup w.a
Customer Service T.Kitchen Warehouse

It is a haven for home cooks

It is a great store with great products. I purchased a Westinghouse slow cooker as my first -purchase on their first day of opening had a very pleasant experience. And keep visiting.

Josephine

JosephinePerth, WA

Always an Exceptional Experience

Malaga store is always inviting, spotless, exceptional range of products on display, and the staff are fantastic! Their friendliness, product knowledge and overall customer service is second to none. It is always a wonderful experience walking into this store. I can’t go into this store just for what I am looking for, I have to browse, always.

Nicole V

Nicole VSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this store

This is a great store for all your kitchen needs. I have purchased so many of the appliances they stock & love the bake wares. They have a great range of decorating supplies.

Store LocationNorth Lakes
Jane123

Jane123AU

Glassware and cookware I purchased are really nice just what I wanted.

Loved glasses and cookware I purchased just what I was looking for. Cookware goes in dishwasher and looks great on the table. Staff are always friendly and store is well laid out

Store LocationCockburn WA
Brenda

BrendaPerth, WA

Favourite shop can’t go in for just one thing...

There is always something that catches my eye that I would buy when i’m in the shop... I always say I’m just going in for one thing and come out with two or three.

Store LocationCockburn WA

CJM

CJMPerth, WA

Great range; always has something I want to buy

I consider this my local store. The staff are friendly and helpful, and the range of products is great. I enjoy browsing and nearly always see something I want (even when I didn't think I needed it).

Store LocationOsborne Park, WA
Peter W.

Peter W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and huge range of products.

Huge range of products, good quality and well priced.
Bought a top quality Australian made chopping board which is awesome.
Staff are friendly and helpful with good knowledge of what's in the store

Store LocationPreston. Vic.
Shappy

ShappyPerth, WA

Kitchen Warehouse

Great range great staff, too many things I'd like to own. we bought really everything for our beach house in one hit on sale was awesome. The best item was the garlic crusher never seen one like it and its the best.

Store LocationWA
Customer Service T.Kitchen Warehouse

“Need to exchange ?” NO PROBLEM !

Currently on a “kitchen organisation” frenzy. Bought containers which (sadly) were too wide for my shelves. Replaced these with assistance from helpful, courteous and professional staff.
Thank you Kitchen Warehouse !

Store LocationPenrith
J Wynne-Markham

J Wynne-MarkhamSydney Surrounds, NSW

Just the best shop.

Amazing what you can find when you don’t look for it. Always great stock and very well informed staff. Easy to work around the store as it has a flow to it.

Store LocationPenrith NSW
Michael

Michael

ONE STOP SHOP!

For the first visit, it has been a joy shopping at this store
The great service coupled with an excellent range of products that are competitive prices;
What more can you ask for?!

Susan Joinson

Susan JoinsonSydney, NSW

Everything Kitchens

Easy to park with close access to Kitchen Warehouse. An extremely pleasurable store to browse through with so much to see and buy at our Penrith store. I have already mentioned the store to many friends, who have also taken my word and visited or had already been and enjoyed the experience.

Store LocationPenrith
Lynda

LyndaPerth, WA

Great selection of quality kitchen ware and appliances

I love this store and the ease of parking outside the door is a bonus. Wide range of quality products and friendly, knowledgeable staff. I replaced my cooking pots with Scanpan and Le Creuset items and am very happy with them.

Store LocationOsborne Park, WA
Sam348

Sam348AU

The most beautiful kitchenware store!

I love this store - peaceful, clean, modern, spacious. I could spend hours here looking at all the interesting items. Practical kitchenware pieces and great gift ideas - all of the highest quality.

Store LocationBundall, Qld
Cath H

Cath HSydney Surrounds, NSW

Exelent for our campervan

Purchase of our Tegal Express induction hub and 500 ml small kettle have been great to use in our campervan. The staff at Penrith NSW were most helpful finding the products that I had searched for online.

Store LocationPenrith NSW
Josephine

JosephineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Overall quite happy

Ordering the product by phone was 100% easy. Collecting it the next day, not so much. In this age of computers it should have been easy to look up my order from the day before, walk straight to my product, and bring it to the register area. Or better yet, knowing that I was coming that day, have the product at the register waiting for me. For some reason it took the staff nearly half an hour to find my product and deliver it to the register.

Store LocationBox Hill, VIC