NSW, Penrith, WA, QLD, VIC
Listing monitored by Kitchen Warehouse

Donna M.
Donna M.South East Queensland, QLD

Service and a smile

The staff at North lakes are wonderful..their assistance flawless.. this store especially now we know they are mum and dad stores, is my go to for all kitchen needs. Next up is an instant pot!

Extremely versatile

Wish I had purchased this earlier. Super versatile, lovely weight & easy to use. This knife makes chopping vegetables a breeze.

Mohamadie
Mohamadie Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Top quality and amazing products

I buy kitchen warehouse products for years
in store/online.To be honest I was extremely happy about your products and services.

Kitchenware Shops

Find out how Kitchen Warehouse Physical Stores compares to other Kitchenware Shops

Denzil
DenzilPerth, WA

Kitchenaid Artisan Mini Stand Mixed Matte Black

My mixer is a welcome addition to my other appliances. I have used it a number of times since I purchased it and it has delivered above expectations. An excellent product well worth purchasing. I made lasagna pasta sheets and the filling from the recipe that Kitchenaid provided and the result is as per my photo. Absolutely yum.

Customer Service T.Kitchen Warehouse

OXO…The best quality products!

I bought the OXO measuring cups and spoons for my daughter for when she moves out. I have the older versions and they’re still going strong, look brand new. I did a click and collect without any dramas, although I do prefer to browse the store in person, hoping to stumble across a bargain or two.

Excellent friendly service

Danni was incredibly helpful and enthusiastic with my exchange. New store looks amazing! Will absolutely be returning here more often!

LorenC
LorenC

Product photo didn't correctly depict item at all - wasted drive

I went to Kitchen Warehouse to buy a Davis Waddell acacia end grain cutting board. I sent the photo to my daughter as this was going to be a birthday present for her, and she liked the board very much. The photo depiction suggested it was brightly coloured with attractive wood grain features. When I drove up to Kitchen Warehouse to buy the board the actual board appeared quite drab and a dull, brown colour - completely missing all colour and wood grain features. The sales clerk was adamant the 2 items were the same, but the photo clearly was of a different board, or perhaps photoshopped. I was disappointed, not only with the wasted drive but with the misrepresentation of the product. I won't be misled like this again.

Kris Kim
Kris KimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Our other home and family ground.

If there are going to be a second home for just feeling at least, Kitchen Warehouse in Preston is the one. I feel more home and feel always rich when I get there and all the staffs treat us like a family from home like our mum and aunt treating us when we are all living together back in old times.

Jdub
Jdub

Great in-store service.

After wandering around the store for a few aimless minutes on a busy day, an engaging older Lady asked if I needed assistance.
She introduced herself as Maria.
As a newly separated Man not knowing what to buy, I’ll say that she was something of a saviour.
She was friendly, empathetic, and honest about what I should buy just starting out ‘again’.
Thank-you again Maria.
Will be back to buy more items soon.
le creuset all the way.

trees
treesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First Sauerkraut effort Kilner Fermentation Set

I have just made my first batch, it seemed easy to use and clean. not sure how it will turn out but I have nothing to compare it to.

Georgia Thymianos
Georgia ThymianosSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent customer service

I am extremely happy with instore customer service. I made an online purchase and went it to discuss product purchased with Manager who took time out of her busy day (store full of customers) to assist me with my question about my purchase. She provided me with her full attention and went out of her way. Customer service at its very best. Thank you

So many wonderful items

Every time I visit the store the staff members are so helpful and friendly. I recently purchased and redid my whole pantry as I was so impressed with all of the storage containers and items this store has. Thank you kitchen warehouse Cannington

Tina S.
Tina S.Perth, WA

Great customer service

I visited the store to buy four spice racks. They only had 3 in stock so quickly ordered me another and it was ordered and ready for collection the next business day. The girls in store were very friendly and they had great products, will definately be back.

Great customer service

The lid of the frying pan broke before I could use it. The staff tried to get it replaced but manufacturer couldn’t do it. So they gave me a full refund and let me keep the frying pan. So nice and polite and great selection in store

Store LocationBox Hill
Customer Service T.Kitchen Warehouse

Salt and Pepper Winston Jug $24.95 Do Not Buy.

Bought four of these jugs for Christmas presents, great price, great looking jug. Problem is when you pour out- the liquid spills everywhere. So if you want a jug don't buy this one. Two of the jugs went to sisters in the country, due to the cost of return postage they decided to keep the jug and use as a vase. Took other 2 back to Kitchen Warehouse, lady was reluctant to give full refund until I informed her of my consumer rights.
Advised her to take the product off the shelve and inform head office of the design fault.

Read more reviews - page 2See all Kitchen Warehouse reviews