Kitchen Warehouse Physical Stores

NSW, Penrith, WA, QLD, VIC

Tina S.

Tina S.Perth, WA

Great customer service

I visited the store to buy four spice racks. They only had 3 in stock so quickly ordered me another and it was ordered and ready for collection the next business day. The girls in store were very friendly and they had great products, will definately be back.

Great customer service

The lid of the frying pan broke before I could use it. The staff tried to get it replaced but manufacturer couldn’t do it. So they gave me a full refund and let me keep the frying pan. So nice and polite and great selection in store

Store LocationBox Hill
Customer Service T.Kitchen Warehouse

Salt and Pepper Winston Jug $24.95 Do Not Buy.

Bought four of these jugs for Christmas presents, great price, great looking jug. Problem is when you pour out- the liquid spills everywhere. So if you want a jug don't buy this one. Two of the jugs went to sisters in the country, due to the cost of return postage they decided to keep the jug and use as a vase. Took other 2 back to Kitchen Warehouse, lady was reluctant to give full refund until I informed her of my consumer rights.
Advised her to take the product off the shelve and inform head office of the design fault.

Store LocationCannington W.A
Kitchenware Shops

Find out how Kitchen Warehouse Physical Stores compares to other Kitchenware Shops

Perfect service

The service i received was unbelievably helpful! Thanks to a beautiful lady Cathy for directing me and help me find the things I needed for my brand new home!

Tkk

TkkSydney, NSW

Wonderful experience

Kitchen Warehouse has such a wide range of products for the professional. The staff are always helpful and I look forward to my visits!

Store LocationPenrith
Nancy

NancyPerth, WA

Stainless steel dish drying rack

The only thing that is good is it won’t mark my sink.It’s to big for the sink size and trying to stack it is terrible.The cheap plastic one I have had for years stacks well,this one is the worse thing in my kitchen.If it wasn’t so expensive I would throw it in the bin.Every thing even the chopping boards fall over no matter what way you put them.

Store LocationMelville
Sarbjit kaur

Sarbjit kaurPerth, WA

Excellent products

I always buy my kitchen stuff from them. Products are so reliable. I got Insulated water bottle, toaster, a dinner set, mugs almost everything and their products speaks for themselves. So good... would recommend everyone.

Store LocationWA

Shannan

ShannanSydney, NSW

Great Store, helpful staff & so much variety!

Kitchen Warehouse has such a wide range of products for the professional and novice chef, all at great prices. The staff are always helpful and I look forward to my visits!

Store LocationPenrith, NSW

Nicole

NicoleSydney, NSW

Everything you need

We found the perfect dish to both cook in and take to the dinner party. No spills. The team were lovely and friendly. I cant wait to get back there.

Store Locationpenrith

Kim

KimSydney, NSW

Horrible customer service from assistant manager Jody!

Store LocationPenrith
Hol

HolSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great storage containers

I love my click clack storage as they keep everything fresh and it’s very easy to see the contents. They also Stacy nicely and make great use of any space.

Store LocationFortitude Valley

linavrahami

linavrahamiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect Find

Found exactly what I wanted at the Right price in the Moorabbin Store.
The Bodum Glass mugs with handles are fab and drinking our hot beverages from them is enjoyable. Staff were helpful and friendly

Store LocationMoorabbin

Josy

JosyPerth, WA

Helpful Employees

I was on a mission to find a few a couple of unique items! The wonderful ladies (employees) answered all of my questions and helped me find the items too!

Store LocationCockburn WA
Jessica

JessicaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great store and super handy location

Good service. Great store. Lots of products to look at and excellent price when sales are on.
Excellent location and parking. Not too busy. Staff were helpful when I needed to return and product.

Store LocationBox Hill
Kath

KathGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent staff

I bought a Thermocafe by Thermos travel mug and had to exchange twice within a month due to a faulty mouthpiece that wouldn't stay closed.

Each time the staff were really wonderful with how they treated me during the return process.

In the end I gave up on the product and paid the difference to get a more expensive Thermos and could not have been happier with the process.

Store LocationBox Hill VIC

Susan Rochford

Susan RochfordNortheast, VIC

Helpful friendly staff

I bought several different items at the Preston store and the staff were friendly and helpful and the product range was pretty good. I have also purchased online several times.

Store LocationPreston
Marree

MarreePerth, WA

Great store

Kitchen warehouse Joondalup is a fantastic store with excellent staff with great knowledge of products. If they don’t have what you’re looking for they’ll do they’re best finding it. Love shopping there

Store LocationJoondalup w.a
Customer Service T.Kitchen Warehouse

It is a haven for home cooks

It is a great store with great products. I purchased a Westinghouse slow cooker as my first -purchase on their first day of opening had a very pleasant experience. And keep visiting.

Josephine

JosephinePerth, WA

Always an Exceptional Experience

Malaga store is always inviting, spotless, exceptional range of products on display, and the staff are fantastic! Their friendliness, product knowledge and overall customer service is second to none. It is always a wonderful experience walking into this store. I can’t go into this store just for what I am looking for, I have to browse, always.

Nicole V

Nicole VSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this store

This is a great store for all your kitchen needs. I have purchased so many of the appliances they stock & love the bake wares. They have a great range of decorating supplies.

Store LocationNorth Lakes