Kitchen Warehouse QLD

LorenC

LorenC

Product photo didn't correctly depict item at all - wasted drive

I went to Kitchen Warehouse to buy a Davis Waddell acacia end grain cutting board. I sent the photo to my daughter as this was going to be a birthday present for her, and she liked the board very much. The photo depiction suggested it was brightly coloured with attractive wood grain features. When I drove up to Kitchen Warehouse to buy the board the actual board appeared quite drab and a dull, brown colour - completely missing all colour and wood grain features. The sales clerk was adamant the 2 items were the same, but the photo clearly was of a different board, or perhaps photoshopped. I was disappointed, not only with the wasted drive but with the misrepresentation of the product. I won't be misled like this again.

Hol

HolSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great storage containers

I love my click clack storage as they keep everything fresh and it’s very easy to see the contents. They also Stacy nicely and make great use of any space.

Nicole V

Nicole VSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this store

This is a great store for all your kitchen needs. I have purchased so many of the appliances they stock & love the bake wares. They have a great range of decorating supplies.

Michael

Michael

ONE STOP SHOP!

For the first visit, it has been a joy shopping at this store
The great service coupled with an excellent range of products that are competitive prices;
What more can you ask for?!

Sam348

Sam348AU

The most beautiful kitchenware store!

I love this store - peaceful, clean, modern, spacious. I could spend hours here looking at all the interesting items. Practical kitchenware pieces and great gift ideas - all of the highest quality.

Cheryl C.

Cheryl C.South East Queensland, QLD

Love this shop!

The shop is well set out, huge product range and friendly staff. Found everything I was looking for and the prices were very competitive. Will definitely be shopping there again!

Quality Product, Quality Price

Found exactly what I was looking for without having to pay a fortune. There were a few different items in different brands and colours to chose from, all at reasonable prices.

Knowledgeable and helpful staff

Always get great service at this store and good range of products and love their specials. Purchased fabulous knives and staff provided genuine and helpful advice and also gave tuition on sharpening technique.

DigyCruz13

DigyCruz13Gold Coast

Great selection and variety

My visits to Kitchen Warehouse have been enjoyable. Good store to browse and find things I did not even know I needed! Also great for finding things I could not find elsewhere

Steve

SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Company

I live on Brisbane Southside and drive 40k to shop at Kitchen Warehouse.
I love your products, prices and staff service. The range is great and always good quality. Please open a store on the Southside !!

Sharon

SharonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Product availability

Both times I needed a product I was only able to obtain it from this shop. Staff were extremely helpful and I will definitely be going back there for my kitchen needs

Daniel F.

Daniel F.South East Queensland, QLD

Great place for all your kitchen needs!

Their staff are amazingly friendly and helpful, they have a great range and are happy to order it in if needed to, and also they have a great clearance range aswell!

Marnie

MarnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality and Convenience

I love having Kitchen Warehouse so close to where I live. They have such a great range, so many of those quirkier kitchen products that are difficult to find in other stores.

customer service,

Excellent customer service, the staff go out of there way to be very helpful and cheerful, both here and the Moorabbin store in Victoria. The products are good quality to.

Sylvia H.

Sylvia H.

Great range

I was very impressed with the product range and quality. I have been very happy with the durability of my purchases and the in store cooking experience was really enjoyable and informative.

Fiona

FionaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Products and service

Fabulous products. Fabulous service. Great variety of products and friendly the service from the staff is excellent. Knowledge of the products is also excellent. I would recommend the store to everyone.

LET

LETSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this shop

After a google search for a goose neck kettle found that Kitchen Warehouse had it on their website. I rang the store to see if it was in stock. It was and was put aside for me to collect. While was at the store to purchase a couple of other things. The assistant was brilliant and went to look for them for me. Unfortunately both items were out of stock, so I only bought my goose neck kettle.

wayne

wayne

GREAT STORE

Loving shopping here, great variety of products. Careful though, we always buy more than we came for. The staff were really helpful and knowledgeable about the products we were wanting.

Jen Smith

Jen SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great kitchen product store

I have enjoyed visiting North Lakes store since it first opened. They have a great range of products and I have bought a number of items for myself and for gifts. The staff are always friendly and helpful.

Andee

Andee

Amazing service

The service and knowledge of staff is what brings me back each time.There is a great atmosphere here which shows everyone loves working here and it’s managed well I’ll come back every time