Kitchen Warehouse VIC, Preston

4.7 from 26 reviews · View Details

Susan Rochford

Susan RochfordNortheast, VIC

Helpful friendly staff

I bought several different items at the Preston store and the staff were friendly and helpful and the product range was pretty good. I have also purchased online several times.

Peter W.

Peter W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and huge range of products.

Huge range of products, good quality and well priced.
Bought a top quality Australian made chopping board which is awesome.
Staff are friendly and helpful with good knowledge of what's in the store

Store LocationPreston. Vic.
Sandy

SandyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Kitchen heaven!

Love Kitchenware Warehouse as it has such a large range of products. Quality and prices are really good and staff are always very helpful in finding something that your after.

Store LocationPreston VIC

Hizako

HizakoMelbourne

Love the workshops

I loved the Global knife sharpening workshop. I I took my husband and he now keeps both my Japanese and German knives at the correct angle of grind. All the kits needed were in stock on the day so we walked out fully equipped.

Kirsty

KirstyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Shopping Experience

Great range of products to choose from and well stocked, for everything you need in the kitchen. Good prices in their sales, value for money and cooking demonstrations in store.

A Cooks Heaven

Since working from home during the restrictions I’ve finally been able to organise all my Kitchen & Bathrooms with products from Kitchen Warehouse.. Friendly helpful staff ..Parking is a breeze...It’s certainly my go to store for quality products.

Store LocationPreston Victoria

A good place to shop for kitchen related products

Found Kitchen Warehouse to have good quality products at a very competitive price,range of both top end and mid range stock at a value for money purchase and investment option

Great variety, great service

Andrew was helpful and polite and gathered all that we needed, the store was easy to shop and well stocked, it was worth the drive from the western suburbs, will definitely return

Anonymous

AnonymousGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderful store!

Wonderful range or prices, terrific customer service and good sales and discounts offered. An excellent kitchen and cookware store for all to enjoy. It has just about everything you could be looking for and they always try their best to price match as well.

Store LocationPreston, Victoria

Emi

EmiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This store is the Bunnings version of kitchenware

I can’t fault the knowledgeable and professionalism of the staff or of the wide range of products. Stocks are replenished. It’s my go to when buying kitchenwares. It’s the equivalent of Bunnings but for kitchenware.

Store LocationPreston, Victoria
Jan K.

Jan K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good shop

Go in to buy one thing and come out with half a dozen purchases, one of "those" shops. :-P Staff are very helpful and knowledgable, going out of their way to try and locate just what I was looking for and giving great advice along the way. Will be back, just dropped a Furi knife that shattered into 3 bits when it hit the floor. :-(

Store LocationPreston vic
Marie

MarieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So helpful

Only my second time in the store and the staff are very helpful with their knowledge of the products and go out of their way to help you find what you are looking for

Matt

MattGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great range and quality brands

They stock a large range of products from everyday essentials to niche equipment.
The layout and size of the store means it’s even great just to browse their great products.
The staff were kind and helpful as well.

Store LocationPreston VIC

Grant

GrantGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exactly what I wanted

Came to the store to buy a gas torch. I didn't have much time but I entered the store, asked directions from a staff member who didn't just point me in the direction but made the time to walk me around to the correct aisle & locate the item precisely. I was in & out in 5 minutes. Normally I like to browse a little but in this instance this was exactly what I was after.

Kaz H.

Kaz H.Southwest, VIC

What a great place to shop

I love that they sell a wide range of products to suit home cooks and semi professional chefs, there is always something to suit different budgets and different skill levels.

Exceptional customer service

I had to purchase a large quantity of the 7pc utensil cutlery sets at short notice. With a phone call to all three stores in the morning I popped in and collected them without a hassle. The stock was at the counter waiting for me when I arrived. Great friendly staff at all stores. Thanks so much - we will definitely be coming back!

Store LocationMoorabbin, Box Hill and Preston Vic.
Jacinta

JacintaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Everything Kitchen! Great service!

In my recent experience the staff at this store have been lovely and really helpful with their products. There's everything you could possibly dream of for the kitchen, top quality and everyday options, it's wonderful to have a shop that's got it all!

Store LocationPreston vic

Daniel

DanielGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disappointing and disrespectful CS

My first time visiting a Kitchen Warehouse store. I'm disheartened to witness at first hand the poor customer service by two front staff. I have patiently waited in line to pay for my items.
I've no doubt that the staff did not want to serve me at all, just because I'm asian.
I just hope that they will treat everyone equally in the future.

Store LocationVictorian store
Customer Service T.Kitchen Warehouse

Has everything for your kitchen

Has most, if not all, the cooking things you need in your kitchen.
I've been looking everywhere for an Angel Cake Pan, literally no one in Victoria has it except Kitchen Warehouse.
Staff is friendly, and comes by to ask if you need assistance.
Store layout is beautiful, which makes it easier to find things.
Pricing is decent, along with the sales promotions every now and then.
Most importantly, everything that I had purchased there are of very good quality!

Customer Service T.Kitchen Warehouse

Just a great company to deal with.

Have made lots of purchases from KW, both online and in-store. Staff are friendly and know their products, and never had a problem with delivery.
Well done team, I look forward to buying some more great products at very good prices.
Norm