Kitchen Warehouse WA, Cockburn

Kitchen Warehouse WA, Cockburn

Josy

JosyPerth, WA

Helpful Employees

I was on a mission to find a few a couple of unique items! The wonderful ladies (employees) answered all of my questions and helped me find the items too!

Jane123

Jane123AU

Glassware and cookware I purchased are really nice just what I wanted.

Loved glasses and cookware I purchased just what I was looking for. Cookware goes in dishwasher and looks great on the table. Staff are always friendly and store is well laid out

Brenda

BrendaPerth, WA

Favourite shop can’t go in for just one thing...

There is always something that catches my eye that I would buy when i’m in the shop... I always say I’m just going in for one thing and come out with two or three.

Margaret

MargaretPerth, WA

My Ideal Christmas Shop

This shop represents Christmas all year round to me. I love the products and the great range. The sales assistants are very friendly and knowledgeable. Love the cafe at Cockburn.

Michelle O.

Michelle O.Peel, WA

Great variety of products and fantastic staff

I went into the store to buy yoghurt starter and walked out with several other products. I love to wonder around kitchen stores and the variety of products was fantastic and the staff were very helpful.

Store LocationCockburn Wa

MTG

MTGPerth, WA

Quick and easy poached eggs.

The Progressive prep solutions microwave four egg poacher is quick and simple to use and makes four eggs in just two minutes but most importantly it is easy to clean.

Kylie

KyliePerth, WA

Best customer service

Amazing store that is so easy to navigate and always full of great products at great prices. The staff are second to none always there to assist and always friendly

Store LocationCockburn
Dianne

DiannePerth, WA

Such a pleasure to shop here

Layout of shop is very impressive and staff are always so friendly and helpful.
Always seem to find what I need in this shop.
And with the cafe in this shop, it always smells nice.

Rajpal

RajpalPerth, WA

Perfect Find - Kitchen towel holder

Went in to buy me a picnic basket - absolutely thrilled that they were still available!
Ended up picking up more stuff - perfect find was the kitchen towel holder! Been a loooong time since I had one that was perfect & exactly what will match my kitchen deco.
Great customer service - the staff welcomed all my questions and even helped me with my best buy (value for money and feedback of use of product). Absolutely a happy customer.

Find out how Kitchen Warehouse WA, Cockburn compares to other Kitchenware Shops

KitchenAid - Every kitchen needs one!

I bought one a while back and noticed the difference immediately- especially for beating egg whites. My old mixer was klunky and loud, the kitchenAid is powerful and effective. A little less loud!

Store LocationCan't recall

Great products

I love shopping on line with kitchen warehouse they have what i want and shipping is super fast weldone team Kitchen Warehouse

January 23rd 2019 Update: Salad spinner

This is the second salad spinner bought the 2nd one to put in our camping kit it drys salad very fast the service I received was great with good communication on shipping and arrival of my order well done Kitchen Warehouse

Hoping it will be great

Very difficult to give a product review when I purchased a ticket to a future event. I feel I’d be able to give a more accurate review once I’ve attended?

LMetcalfe

LMetcalfePerth, WA

A pleasure everytime

I recently purchased items online, and in store, and as always, product selection was great online, and arrived quickly. I rarely buy anything for the kitchen unless I look online at Kitchen Warehouse, or instore due to quality collection, and prices.

Reasonable price store

Happy with products, price and rewards program. Also, the pickup option is great. The wide variety of kitchen stuff can be found.

Judy M49

Judy M49

Items purchased were a very good price and goods were ready for Click & Collect the same day.
Great not having to pay delivery charges.

Duffy

DuffyWaroona

I love Kitchen Warehouse online or in store

I bought myself an Avanti Mortar and Pestle something I have always wanted. My daughter saw it and guess what she is getting for her birthday! It was on special, great price and Free Postage for this heavy item. Perfect :)

Barbara

BarbaraPerth, WA

Happy with product & service

I bought the Pyrocast Oval Gratin cast iron pan the product is exactly as stated & cooks beautifully.. I ordered online with click & collect & the whole process was easy & fast. I would definitely shop this way again

Vicki

VickiPORT KENNEDY

Online shopping

Love the convenience of online shopping with the option of collecting the goods in store. Love my new dinner set and saucepans.

Customer Service T.Kitchen Warehouse

I enjoy shopping at Cockburn the staff are so helpful

as I'm on crutches they always make sure that they take my purchases to my car for me, I shouldn't be allowed to go there without a responsible adult I spend too much, I love the range of makes and models and all the little things I never knew I needed,

Noelene

NoeleneOrelia

Don't bother trying to take back your rusted out circulon kettle.

Attempted to return circulon kettle that had rusted on the inside and edge of spout. We were told by the sales assistant that "it's the water in Perth"... We have used filtered water for 20+ years! She then told us that she could 'try' sending it back to the manufacturer rep but that would take a month just to return as they only do returns once a month. We were also told that we should expect the kettle to wear out within two to three years. Many excuses and we are not happy. Left the shop very disappointed. Won't bother shopping with this business again. Went down the road and purchased a stainless steel kettle... I have since looked at reviews for this circulon kettle and they are a piece of junk!