Kitchen Warehouse WA, Osborne Park

Kitchen Warehouse WA, Osborne Park

4.3

CJM

CJMPerth, WA

Great range; always has something I want to buy

I consider this my local store. The staff are friendly and helpful, and the range of products is great. I enjoy browsing and nearly always see something I want (even when I didn't think I needed it).

Shappy

ShappyPerth, WA

Kitchen Warehouse

Great range great staff, too many things I'd like to own. we bought really everything for our beach house in one hit on sale was awesome. The best item was the garlic crusher never seen one like it and its the best.

Store LocationWA

Lynda

LyndaPerth, WA

Great selection of quality kitchen ware and appliances

I love this store and the ease of parking outside the door is a bonus. Wide range of quality products and friendly, knowledgeable staff. I replaced my cooking pots with Scanpan and Le Creuset items and am very happy with them.

Kitchenware Shops

Find out how Kitchen Warehouse WA, Osborne Park compares to other Kitchenware Shops

Flip

FlipPerth, WA

Lovely staff, good variety of workshops offered

The staff are always happy to help if you have questions about a product.
In addition, the workshops/events are great. Bought a pie making class for my dad and he loved it.

Luke Q.

Luke Q.Perth, WA

Very good, worth visiting.

Great range of quality products with friendly customer service. It's where I go to make investment / long term purchases for my kitchen. I've enjoyed the use of my knives, enamel and cast iron products and they should last a lifetime.

Friendly staff and good service, I bought the knives some stuff for my work place, and they did a good job, thank you for your service and for some helpful advices!

Store LocationOsborne Park
John

JohnPerth, WA

Why I shop at KW (instead of Big W?)

Not only is it convenient (not only nearby but also great free parking therefore #1 ACCESSIBILITY!) but the Product Range and Value are in important combinations when you are shopping with a purpose. That said, the layout and product range are also invitations to browse for items (must haves??) you were not intending to buy! Finally, the Staff in the Osborne Park store are always friendly, knowledgeable and obliging, important factors in maintaining customer loyalty.

dmco6863

dmco6863Perth, WA

Cooks candystore

Polite staff, clean, great prices and a huge range of products. I love shopping here for all my kitchen needs. Whether it's for a gift or necessity there's something for everyone.

Store LocationOsborne Park WA
Mark

MarkPerth, WA

Great shop

Always enjoy shopping here , usually have what I'm looking for and staff are honest.
Have quality products at good prices and will match prices from elsewhere. Lots of knick knacks. Been going there for years.

Store LocationOsborne Park Wa

diana

diana

Great gadget

Perfect cheese grater plus also crumbs and grates dried biscuits and nuts, will recommend this gadget , it also has three different sizes that come with this grater, recommended to my friends.

Store LocationOsborne Park.

Naomi

NaomiWestern Australia

Great Range & High Quality

This store is my go to for anything kitchen related. They have such a great range of high quality items, from specialty knives, to kitchen gadgets, and beautiful ranges of products like dinner sets that are updated pretty regularly. I often stop in to get my cake decorating supplies here and can't help looking around to see what else grabs my eye or what is on sale. The staff are helpful and they often run interesting events/workshops in the store.

Carrol

CarrolPerth, WA

Always find something useful

Love shopping and browsing your store. Staff are knowledgeable and friendly, but never pushy. The range is excellent and I always find what I need as well as lots of things I just want!

Store LocationKitchen Warehouse Osborne Park

Ann

AnnAugusta

Great shopping experience

I loved my online shopping experience, so much to choose from, easy website all arrived carefully packed. I live in the country and would definitely shop again on line.

Rose

RosePerth, WA

Great customer service is not dead!

Chris

ChrisPERTH

Faulty products

Had to return an ice-crusher which I purchases on-line. Delivery time very good but within three weeks the ice-crusher was rusting from the screws. Took it back to Osborne Park for replacement which I received. The response I got was not very good. When I said the screws should be stainless steel. Was told depended on how "stainless" the steel was. Really! I work in the steel business and know if a product is to be in contact with water it has to be 316 grade at the least. After being given the replacement the woman just turned her back. Not very good people skills if you can't take the good with the bad. Won't go back to this store.

Anolon quick delivery

I love the Anolon brand ! I bought a sautese pan and frypan set which was amazing value at Kitchen Warehouse . Loved it so much I bought one for my son. Delivery was 2 days, fantastic!

Max

MaxPerth

Stainless steel rusty in two weeks!

I bought a stainless steel dish rack two weeks ago.
Had to return it due to getting rusty in such a short time.Got a refund.
The salesperson said that all of their stainless steel products get rusty and need to be dried immediately.
First time I heard this ever!

JBQ

JBQUltimo

Love my new Noritake Dinner Set

So happy with my Noritake Dinner Set and the discounted price meant that not only did I purchase two sets, but I also bought the pasta bowls to complete the set for a more informal dining experience. I also bought a cutlery set which was price matched so a win-win. Very happy to share this to all.

Customer Service T.Kitchen Warehouse

Great choice and customer service.

I bought some new bake ware. The prices and choice were amazing!! Would recommend to my friends as a one stop shop for all your kitchen needs!

Easy on-line service

Being on the email list means I get sent great offers from time to time. The whole process of ordering and then collecting from a store for no charge, I really like