• Safety

NImo N.

NImo N.Victoria

Very high quality product that will last forever

Always wanting a Kitchen Aid Mixer and this one fits perfectly in my kitchen. Its so easy to work with and makes life easy. I run my own small cake business and this is a perfect fit for my work. Very easy to use and very quiet.

Purchased in April 2019 at Costco for $269.00.

Mac

MacSydney, NSW

"Mini Me" Version

When buying appliances, one of my criteria is ensuring the equipment does not take too much space. Thus, it's no surprise that when we were looking for a KitchenAid mixer, I opted to buy this model. As my wife and I usually just bake a few items at one time, this model is perfect for us. It takes just a right amount of space and the quantity it produced is sufficient for personal use. Being a bit smaller in size makes it light as well. Still heavy but relatively easier to move around. Like any KitchenAid product, it's built well and definitely durable. Highly recommended.

Purchased in December 2018 at Appliances Online.

Brisbane Consumer

Brisbane ConsumerSouth East Queensland, QLD

No regrets - I am converted to KitchenAid

Purchased in July 2018 for $250.00.

JaneW

JaneWBrisbane

Very impressed, will go to this brand in future for baking appliances

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Rach

RachBundaberg

All my dreams come true

From the day I saw my first Kitchenaid Stand Mixer I wanted one but could never afford one. That all changed when I saw the Mini. Now i am the proud owner of a Honey Dew Mini. It is excellent in every way except one small thing...the beater attachment doesn't work right to the sides of the bowl. Other than that, perfection!!

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Bo k

Bo kSydney

(KitchenAid mini)Cute and performative!

It’s mini it’s so cute but it’s so powerful! I am loving it. I have made lots of delicious sweets out of this baby. For whipping cream and meringue, this baby can perform as best as the big ones. It’s smaller so it fits well on your kitchen bench top.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Bee

BeeSydney

Perfect for small kitchen

I love baking, I bought it 4 months ago and been using at least twice a week, been working perfectly with the tiny space I have. It’s not noisy as I thought before I bought (I used hand mixer, that much noisier). Lovely colour. I also bought the mincer and sausage tube attachment. I’m not buying mince any more. The size of the bowl is perfect just as what I wanted.
I’m satisfied with Kinchenaid mixer, would recommend to everyone who has smaller space and love baking, I’m happy every time I use and never regret. High quality mixer, would last forever.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Thuy B.KitchenAid

Thanks for your message and the great review. We hope you continue to enjoy using your stand mixer and its attachments!

Best regards,
The KitchenAid Team

lebron720

lebron720Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Good but expensive for what you get

It's a better size for me but still quite heavy. For the money you pay, the flex paddle attachment should come with it as I find the ordinary paddle that is included still leaves stuff at the bottom of the bowl that I have to get in and mix by hand. I wish the balloon whisk was dishwasher safe. The machine is sturdy and looks good. More practical than the full sized one if you have limited bench space.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Farm mum

Farm mumSouth West, WA

Love it

Perfect for My needs, accessories are over priced so won’t be buying any. Only payed $400 for this hunted the internet. Looks great, easy to use and I’m sure it will last forever. Happy purchase. Wouldn’t pay the full price of $600 ++ looking forward to creating many treats for my little family.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Liz

Liz

Excellent.

Perfect machine and size foe what we need, the bowl is a good size and is perfect for me. We also have the Spiraliser which is cool and excellent for making salad I just wish it had a round cutter too...

Would highly recommend to anyone, certainly excellent for us.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Spanna13 NSWSydney

Top quality

I dont have a big kitchen so this Kitchenaid Mini is just perfect. The bowl is big enough for everything I cook. Came with the Spiralizer but have not used yet. Does cost a bit more but it is worth it. You can see & feel the quality. So easy to use.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Belle AKitchenAid
Spanna13 NSW

Thank you, but how do I subscribe?

Belle AKitchenAid