Kitchens U Build

See the Best Kitchen Renovators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kitchens U Build

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Could not be happier with our new kitchen

Kitchens u build Ballarat made our kitchen renovation a pleasurable experience. It was a quick process and staff were extremely helpful offering advice. I would highly recommend them to everyone.

Kathy J
Kathy JSouth East Queensland, QLD

I can’t stop looking at my new Kitchen.

After searching many kitchen companies to update an 80’s style kitchen in a recently purchased home I felt very deflated from prices. KUB appeared on my Facebook feed so I thought I’d give them a call. I was so happy with Tracie the talented designer just understood and worked with my ideas and fine tuned the design. Also working to my budget. Tim came and installed the kitchen and laundry with no hassle, very professional. I now have a stunning kitchen and laundry. Thank you for making this girl so happy.

Kate
KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

A quality job, seamless installation.

This team were honest, reliable and skilled. We are so glad that we went with Brett, Chris and Tony. They provided a far superior product to the big chains, for a great value price.

M.Pryor
M.PryorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Result!

With no experience but an idea to brighten and update the area, Tracie's professionalism and guidance, along with Tim's skillful hands and knowledge, my new kitchen was installed during a period of pandemic and floods! On time! Any issues where addressed promptly and would highly recommend KUB for an outstanding finished result! Thanks guys!!

KUB Capalaba - great company, great product

We highly recommend KUB Capalaba. Tracie and Timo are outstanding representatives of their company, and provided professional, flexible and friendly service from the start to the end of our kitchen project. We now have a kitchen that is a well designed, built and functional workspace that fits perfectly with our home, and it has been a pleasure to work with KUB Capalaba.

Sandra
SandraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely love my new kitchen

From start to finish Tracie and Tim were so professional and helpful. Tracie gave me a lot of options to choose from and her advice and knowledge was much appreciated. Tim did a great job installing my kitchen and I am extremely happy.

MikeV
MikeVSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the result!

KUB came highly recommended for the quality of their work, and willingness to install kitchens on Moreton Bay islands. From the start Tracie was very helpful and willing to accommodate our nuances such that we ended up with a very functional kitchen and pantry that suited us. Thanks Tracie. Timo did a great job installing it all and took time to make sure that levels were millimetre perfect which is important when it comes to tiling especially. Thanks Timo.

Our Dream Kitchen

Kitchens U Build Capalaba designed and built our dream kitchen, one that fits our
needs perfectly. Tracie listened to our requirements and offered expert options and solutions. Her design has optimised the small footprint giving us heaps of easily
accessible storage space. She helped with professional advice on materials,
textures, and styles to come up with a unique and modern look.

We had the option to assemble the kitchen ourselves, but I am so glad we had KUB
do the build; Timo is very experienced, he is very accurate, and was accommodating
to our requests. Leaving it to the professionals meant the kitchen was built perfectly and any issues were addressed and rectified.

Tracey R
Tracey RSouth East Queensland, QLD

New Kitchen

We recently had a new kitchen designed and installed by KUB. We are thrilled with the result. Tracie's design was perfect for the space we had and the installer (Timo) did an excellent job. KUB were great to deal with and very knowledgeable regarding appliances etc. We highly recommend KUB.

Chris
Chris

Great company great product

Even after installation, I am still being looked after.
This company goes the extra mile, I am very pleased with the cabinets and the staff, I would recommend them 100% great people, great products, love the overall look

Rhys L.
Rhys L.

Good quote, poor professionalism and unresponsive.

Maree Reavey
Maree ReaveySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Team at KUB at Capalaba - Tracie and Tim have been absolutely amazing with every attention to details possible. Nothing was too much trouble. Even when a few hiccups happened they sorted it without any problems. I would highly recommend getting Tracie in to sort that beautiful new kitchen- she is amazing, with wonderful ideas on design and workability on the kitchen areas. Tim was meticulous to detail when assembling the cabinets. thank you both so much for your wonderful workmanship and curtesy at all times. I love my new kitchen - so easy to work in and cook lovely meals.

Marie
MarieSouth East Queensland, QLD

My forever kitchen!

KUB have put me in my forever kitchen. It is timeless, classic and beautiful. Tracie and Tim are a dynamic duo. Tracie is super organised and has great attention to detail. She has great design skills and knows exactly what you need. The showroom is amazing with examples of everything so you can make choices with confidence. Tim's installation was flawless. He understands the product perfectly and is a skilful tradesman. High quality service and products and the communication throughout the process was excellent. We are very happy!

Mick W.
Mick W.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service! Great Ideas! And great results!

Walked in with some ideas of what we wanted. Tracie was able to take those ideas and put together a plan that worked best for us. Tim was then able to make that plan a reality and now we are living the dream with our new kitchen. No matter how many questions we had, Tracie and Tim were able to answer them all and still keep a smile on their face! It was a pleasure to work with them to sort out all our concerns, ideas, colour choices and everything else. And in the end, it was worth it all! Don't think I can give them any better review than this! Recommend them to anyone looking to update their home.

Danella1973
Danella1973Gippsland, VIC

BrillIant Service - Could not be happier

We could not be happier with our new kitchen. The service from Deb and her team at Kitchens U Build Traralgon, from the time we walked in to the showroom to the final installation was incredible. Nothing was too much trouble and the time and work that they put in to help us achieve our dream kitchen is to be commended. I could not recommend more highly. A1 Quality and Service from start to end.