Kitchens U Build

Great Service and product!

My husband and I purchased our dream kitchen with Samantha and Deb at the Traralgon store, the girls where quick to come out on site and provide us with some wonderful ideas and put our mind at ease with a process we thought would be quite difficult. We received a photo of our prospective purchase which made it easier again as we are very visual people. We also had our kitchen installed and couldn’t be more impressed with the service and workmanship! Thank you everyone we highly recommend. Joan

Exceptional in every way!

From the showroom staff to the installers, the service was second to none. Everything was exactly as I was told. The quality was fantastic and I couldn't be happier with the end result. The friendliness and professionalism took all the stress out of this project. Thank you KUB Traralgon

Fantastic quality and service

Great suggestions regarding design and materials. Very easy to work with, even though I had endless questions. Quality and reliability second to none.

Hi Penne, We appreciate your kind words and happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us. Kitchens U Build

Awesome People, Fabulous Kitchen

Expert advice provided in the design, delivery and installation of a fabulous product. Great service and timely install. KUB Ballarat are exceptional!

Hi Vicky, We appreciate the time you've taken to write a review for us. I'm glad you're enjoying your new kitchen. Kitchens U Build

DISASTER !! in every aspect!!!

Do not use this company no matter how cheap !! !!! Husband and I had been using KUB and design for many years as a handyman builder but not any more! Company has gone downhill ! WILL DEFINITELY NOT BE USING ON UPCOMING PROJECTS !!!! last project was a disaster and utter disgrace!!!

Hi Allan, sorry to read your review. Would you be able to provide me with your contract number so that I can investigate this matter further. Thank you kitchens U BuildHi Alan, we have investigated this matter internally and we have been unable to find any record of you being one of our customers. Nor have we had a customer with any issues similar to what you have outlined. Please contact the Bayswater Showroom if you do have any issues of concern with Kitchens U Build. Thanks,

10 Weeks Without a Kitchen

When the designer came out to measure our kitchen, we made it very clear that we wanted more storage than our old kitchen, We were assured that we would have more storage than we can ever use. What we ended up with was a kitchen that has less storage, (we still have banana boxes out in the garage full of kitchen plastics). Our kitchen was mis-measured, the range hood and stove were not on the plan, the recess for the fridge is smaller than the size of the fridge so the fridge sticks out, we can't open drawers without them hitting the pantry door,
One of the panel's is not flush against the wall, KUB told us to go to Bunnings and buy a strip to fix it.
We were told that were not able to have a lazy susan in the corner cupboard only to find out later that KUB actually sold them and to top the disaster, we went 10 weeks without a kitchen.

All in all, a horrible experience, my suggestion, look elsewhere.

I do not recommend KUB.

Absolutely Disgraceful

WE ABSOLUTELY DO NOT RECOMMEND this company to ANYONE! PLEASE GO ELSEWHERE!!! Original installation was on 21st November as agreed but due to errors in design and manufacture as of 21st December we will not be getting a completed kitchen until sometime in the new year???? Installation management abysmal, multiple wrongly sized cupboards needing to be re-manufactured (and still waiting!), constant manufacturing delays, lack of communication and returning of calls, etc! We signed the contract in good faith, we needed to pay the full price before delivery and they TOTALLY FAILED to deliver what they promised. After a call to Consumer Affairs Victoria we found that the contract breaches Consumer Law. The stress and disappointment has been significant and has put a total damper on our Christmas!!

Disaster in installation and project management

Delivery late and then piecemeal.
Installation nightmare.
Stone nor secured from supplier only found out a week prior to delivery.
Wrong cupboards installed.

Sorry to hear of you experience with us. Can I please get your contract number so I can investigate this matter further Thank you.Hi, If you would be able to provide me the Showroom you visited and the contract number that was issued. I have contacted several showrooms to see if they have a order to what you described and was unsuccessful in locating you. Unfortunately I am unable to assist you without some details. You can also email on bayswater@kitchensubuild.com.au if you prefer. thanks Kitchens U Build

Dream kitchen, custom design, just perfefect

KUB Carrum Downs went above and beyond to design and install our beautiful kitchen, would not change one thing, perfection comes to mind, attention to the smallest detail is what makes a good kitchen into a dream kitchen. Nothing was any trouble, I certainly put that to the test, their customer service is second to none, you could do no better, that I would guarantee as I have the results to show. One very happy customer to say the least.

Great Service from design to build

The design service offered at the first meeting was great. Loved the actual mock up pictures so you could see what the kitchen was going to look like and then you could see what changes if any were required prior to production.
Installation went to plan, very organised, not stressful and clean and tidy
All staff at Kitchens U Build Carrum Downs were extremely friendly and helpful - highly recommend

Perfect Kitchen

Kitchens U Build consulted, designed and installed out new kitchen. It is perfect with an excellent design, we love it! Their customer service is second to none. Always available on the phone and email. We got 3D renders within days of our first appointment. The floor plans were accurate and never needed altering. I would highly recommend this company. You won't be disappointed.

A quality kitchen with quality service

Kitchens U Build Ballarat provided us with a caring and professional service. Their suggestions were very helpful and the installation was done efficiently and on time. Because our kitchen walls were not straight they went to considerable effort to make it fit perfectly and also replaced a couple of parts that arrived in less than perfect condition. The only thing we had to do was to arrange for the flue for the range-hood but they made up a small box to house the flue for us even though that was not part of the contract.

All in all, a very satisfying experience and we love our new kitchen.

Fantastic customer service

KUB Ballarat designed and installed full kitchen, bathroom and storage (double fronted).
Fantastic customer service, nothing too difficult, very obliging, great practical advice on design and construction - the easiest and most reliable trades people I have dealt with so far.
Very good price - I couldn't have done it any other way.
Will definitely use again if required.

Hi Laura, Thank you very much for your kind words. We really do appreciate you taking the time to review the team at Ballarat and we are so happy with you have loved everything about your experience. We look forward to working with you again.

Great kitchen

So easy to discuss the design with the design team. Shaun (Bayswater) took the time & explained everything very well. A very good product. We used their installer (Nick & Trevor) to install the kitchen & it was done in a day.
It looks fantastic. We highly recommend KUB.
We compared prices with other companies and KUB beet them all.

Laundry

Great experience, product very good. Looks great. Tiffany helped to plan our laundry and was an excellent support throughout the project. We highly recommend. Kitchens U Build.

Efficient and friendly

Great customer service.
We have ordered cabinet doors replacement.
Thank you, Tiffany! You did help a lot!
Will use your service again soon.
Would recommend this company.

Amazing service

If you want great customer service and competitive pricing, this is definitely the place to go. We went to a few companies but kitchen u build blew us away with how they dealt with everything including little hiccups your bound to face while creating a new kitchen. Couldn’t recommend them more.

Beautiful kitchen, great service and price from Ballarat KUB

We engaged Kitchens U Build in Ballarat to install our cabinetry for our new home in Jan Juc, Victoria. Stacey, Garrett and Cam did a fantastic job of designing and installing our kitchen, pantry, laundry and bedroom robes. Happy to recommend their product and services.

Pleasant, sincere, no fuss professionalism.

In 2016 we did a house extension and partial renovation and as with any project like this, you sort of become the project manager and end up dealing with a large number of different tradespeople, suppliers and authorities. If you've never done anything like this before you really need those people to be extremely helpful and guide you through some uncharted waters. During our project no one did this better than Kitchens U Build.

We dealt exclusively with Alisha at the Bayswater showroom and walked in off the street with a basic sketched out idea for our new kitchen layout including a few measurements and a colour scheme. We also intended to install ourselves despite never having done that before. Alisha showed us some great ideas in the showroom and within no time had refined our idea into a working plan including a whole bunch of added details we never would have thought of. By the next day she had sent us a working drawing for approval. What could have been the most complex and difficult stage of our project was made completely straightforward.

Our flat pack arrived a few weeks later and although we found the labelling initially confusing we were able to start piecing things together straight away. I phoned a few times to check on some installation details which were always cleared up easily. There are a lot of elements in a flat pack but by the time we had completed the installation it became apparent that Kitchens U Build hadn't overlooked a single thing. The design totally worked.

We have been loving our kitchen for two years now and look upon the entire experience as having made our kitchen a functional, happy place right from the start.

Great product and service - Boronia KUB

Great service, offering great kitchens. Extremely happy with the end result.
Nothing was ever too hard for this team. A few years later I ordered more cupboards for the kitchen and laundry, this time we assembled and installed ourselves. Very easy, and Shaun was always available to help troubleshoot.
Highly recommend.

Has anyone installed their kitchen themselves and found lots of manufacturing mistakes?
Hi Julia, I hope a DIY customer provides you with feedback on your question. Even if you do DIY, we have installers that you can talk to if you find yourself in difficulty. We also provide a manual that gives your step by step instructions. We are more than happy to assist you along the way. Thanks Kitchens U Build

Has anyone had their kitchen from U build for a couple of years and could comment on wear and tear? Is your white turning yellow etc?
Hi Julia, Thank you for asking the question. Our doors are Australian made and UV protected, which means they wont turn yellow even if in direct sunlight. There is a 7 year warranty on the doors. Our drawer runners and door hinges (all soft close) are Hettich and come with a lifetime warranty. Our carcasses have 16mm backs, which makes them very sturdy. Doors from Overseas or 2 Pac are not UV protected and will go yellow over time. Hopefully one of our customers will also provide some feedback for you. Please feel free to drop by any of our showrooms to see the quality of our products. Thanks Kitchens U BuildHi Julia, I have had my kitchen for approx 7 years. I have white vinyl wrap draws (under bench), and there is no sign at all of yellowing. My overhead cupboards are a black stripe vinyl wrap. Very glossy finish. Everything wipes clean easily. I don't have kids, so can't comment there. It still looks like brand new, but I do take care of it. Everything is wearing well. KUB always gave me great service. Julie :)

Similar listings