Kitchens U Build

See the Best Kitchen Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kitchens U Build

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Danella1973
Danella1973Gippsland, VIC

BrillIant Service - Could not be happier

We could not be happier with our new kitchen. The service from Deb and her team at Kitchens U Build Traralgon, from the time we walked in to the showroom to the final installation was incredible. Nothing was too much trouble and the time and work that they put in to help us achieve our dream kitchen is to be commended. I could not recommend more highly. A1 Quality and Service from start to end.

Jan
JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn't help me enough

High quality work and brilliant customer service.  The quote was not much more than the prepackaged units and we got the exact size and color we wanted.  Then when I needed a change they were more than helpful.
The workmanship was excellent.  Very happy.

Still loving my kitchen after 8 years !!

I have wanted to leave a revoew for ages so ...... I Have had my kitchen now for 8 year; still love it now as much as I did 8 years ago! My friends & family who visit, comment on how brand new it still looks! Thanks everyone at Kitchens U Build! Loving it

Mandy R.
Mandy R.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic service, fantastic product.

I got 2 quotes for a new kitchen. KUB were prompt, transparent, and followed up to see if I had any questions or issues. The other company have never made further contact and the quote was not for what I asked for.
KUB have been responsive, helpful, genuine, honest and nothing is too much trouble. They have sourced tradespeople when I was stuck, and they have been great.
KUB's advice, help and enthusiasm is refreshing. I would recommend them to anyone renovating their kitchen, especially is you need to have them fit it.

Michelle
MichelleSouthwest, VIC

Finally A Kitchen To Be Proud Of

Thank you Daniela from KUB Geelong & the entire team at KUB. Undertaking a kitchen extension & renovation myself couldn’t have been more daunting, but the team were impressively supportive and instilled confidence from my first spontaneous meet & greet. They helped me navigate through loads of DIY components, which saved us thousands of dollars and I had their backing all the way. I would highly recommend this company and I can’t wait to get them back to fit out a new wine room.

EmNew
EmNewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bright and beautiful kitchen

Craig M.
Craig M.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Thankyou to Stacey, Garett and the team at KUB. Had an amazing experience with you guys from start to finish. Excellent product and awesome service. You guys have been a pleasure to deal with. Cant wait for the Stone benchtop to go on and finish it off. Cheers.

Lynda
LyndaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My Dream Kitchen

The kitchen I've always wanted

Thank you to Tracie and staff for guiding me through all the steps of obtaining my dream kitchen. Throughout the entire process I had professional support with experienced staff. Thank you again.

Exceptional all round

We chose to use KUB Ballarat because of the flexibility to complete the installation ourselves whilst still having the comfort of support from the KUB team throughout the whole process.
The customer service and communication we have received has been second to none and the quality of the products is exceptional value for money. Hardware was easy to install and use whilst instructions and guidance for install was easy to follow. The team checked in to see how our install was going and if we needed any support along the way and were extremely helpful and efficient when we wanted to change our oven tower components.
We cannot recommend KUB Ballarat enough and thank Stacey, Vanessa and the team for their guidance and support.

Alison Weatherall
Alison WeatherallCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic service and outcome

Thank you so much to the team at KUB Ballarat for supplying and installing our new kitchen. We absolutely love it.
The inviting showroom is a great place to start for ideas. Stacey and the crew certainly know their product. They have been so helpful and accommodating throughout the whole process while adhering to all schedules.
Cameron and the KUB installers are very particular and did an amazing, professional job assembling the kitchen, ensuring that every aspect was perfect.
We couldn't be happier with the top class product, advice and workmanship.
We will be so excited and proud to show it off to friends and family.
Alison & Roland

Jasmina K.
Jasmina K.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Thorough and efficient

Hi Jasmina,
Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. Hope you're enjoying your new kitchen!

MandyMelbourne

Don't waste your time or money

Mandy

We got our bench tops from the stone place recommended by you.... you can make all the excuses you like but I will never recommend KUB to anyone in the future and I will be informing people of my experience and encouraing them to go else where.

Nicole - Ballarat
Nicole - BallaratCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

KUB Ballarat - Could not ask for better service or product

A huge thank you to Stacey and the team and KUB Ballarat. We have FINALLY finished renovating our house and we couldn't be happier, especially with the kitchen!

We are so grateful to Stacey, Garrett and the team for all of their help, suggestions and hard work. The kitchen is without a doubt the feature of the home. We have had so many tradies comment on how great the cabinets are and how practical the layout is! The before and after photo speaks for itself!

Thank you again! You and your team were just amazing to work with and made planning and creating the kitchen just so easy. We cant wait to work with you all again in the future, if/when we do it again.

Hi Nicole,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate your kind words and are so glad you had such a wonderful experience.
We will be more than happy to assist you with any work you need in the future.

cecile27
cecile27South East Queensland, QLD

Love love LOVE it!

Genevieve from the CAPALABA QLD store listened carefully to what I wanted and come up with a beautiful high quality kitchen within my budget! It is exactly what I wanted and even more than I dreamed! Excellent quality!

Kitchens U BuildKitchens U Build

That's excellent! Glad you're so happy with your new kitchen. I'll pass on your kind words to the Capalaba Team.
Thanks for taking the time to write us a review.

bronstar1
bronstar1asked

Do all KUB charge to
Come and do a quote?

Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.asked

Vinyl wrap doors compared to 2 pac

Hi Alexandra,
There is much debate on whether or not Two Pack finished cabinetry is actually worth the cost, especially when compared to Vinyl Wrap (or Thermolaminated) options which can offer a similar look for a better price. Part of the confusion lies in the enormous availability of inferior quality products available on the market, giving both finishes a bad reputation. Cheaper imported products may seem cost effective, however, they simply do not compare in terms of quality, durability and longevity.
In our opinion, although both options are great, we do prefer Thermolaminated cabinetry in most cases, as they do not damage as easily and the colour doesn't fade like Two Pack does. The quality of the finished product is excellent and will last in any home for many years.

Julia Cherie
Julia Cherieasked

Has anyone installed their kitchen themselves and found lots of manufacturing mistakes?

Kitchens U BuildKitchens U Build

Hi Julia, I hope a DIY customer provides you with feedback on your question. Even if you do DIY, we have installers that you can talk to if you find yourself in difficulty. We also provide a manual that gives your step by step instructions. We are more than happy to assist you along the way.

Get an answer from our members and Kitchens U Build representatives