2Kleva Range

3.8
3.9

Fon Fon
Fon Fon4 posts

They rely kleva still you money

Please don’t buy nothing hire you lost you money and temper
My friend buy a chopper veggie and try return the item and high cost of delivery
They not transparent
GEdmunds
GEdmundsTasmania13 posts

Shipping cost ridiculous and unrealistic

Ordered a few items in one transaction but cancelled at final checkout when they imposed a totally unrealistic shipping cost. Show details
Rob W.
Rob W.3 posts

Cheap nasty garbage

Mum purchased a Kelva slicer, work for about a month,then fell apart.
CHEAP [Content Removed] [Content Removed].
Buy quality not Kelva !
Kleva Range   DM

Hi Rob, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and I am ever so sorry for this negative experience! I have sent you through a direct message to help resolve this issue as soon as possible for you :)

Kind Regards, Kleva Range

Benson PETTMAN
Benson PETTMAN2 posts

Wanted to order cbe cutter $ 79.95 plus $9.95 postage and handling. Now they add $44.17 shipping to Hobart. What crap. Have bought from USA cheaper freight. NEVER AGAIN. Show details
DebMid North Coast, NSW5 posts

Unable to ring company with my request

The reason I am giving it one star is the inability to ring and talk to a human about my problem. I bought 2 of these and at Christmas my son cutting vegetables and sliced his finger badly and he had to go to hospital to stop the bleeding. I was trying to contact Klever to see if I could exchange these to another product, they currently have which I fill is safer. I will never use this item again. I also wanted to let them know this could happen. only contact is online with a live bot, but it doesn't seem to be able to understand me give me any answers. I am feeding this here as a last result for the company to contact me.
Deb

Klever do have Bots to talk to. But I type in my message and the reply is; "I'm sorry, but I can't provide a definite answer based on the available context."

Rita R.
Rita R.7 posts

debs0303
debs03033 posts

Useless

These are useless. They do not work well at all and cause more stress to my wrist than standard Bunnings secateurs.
Also the trimmers are just as useless. Has no power to trim the smallest of light bushes. Do not waist your money on these products. A complete waste of combined A$160 Show details
Daughter
DaughterSouth East Queensland, QLD26 posts

Chops
Chops

Very expensive postage

Postage can be very expensive. from $9.95 turned out to be nearly $20 Show details
Rita
RitaPerth, WA2 posts

Not arrived

I’m fearing the worse. I wish I’d read the reviews. I ordered on 28/11/23 still haven’t received it. I tried contacting them and got this message …..
Our Customer Support Team has received your email and are determined to answer all your questions in a fast, prompt manner. We ask for your patience and just want to let you know that our current response time is within 48-or 72 business hours, but please do not worry as we have received your email

Why does it take so long to even answer an email. I ordered these for Christmas presents for friends. I only live in Perth and they’re in NSW. It shouldn’t take this long.

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Rita, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and I am ever so sorry for this negative experience! I have sent you through a direct message to help resolve this issue as soon as possible for you :)

Kind Regards,

Maggie
MaggieSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Shocking lack of service - never again

I placed an order. Within 2 minutes i realised the old address was on my account. I tried to contact someone to correct this to no avail. I emailed immediately. It took until the next day for someone to let me know there was nothing i could do about it!
K J.
K J.4 posts

Never again !! Slack service !!

I have purchased a grill off them it should have been here within 4-5 days when I called to say I didn’t get it they try and tell me the Gold Coast is rural and it will take longer the tracking supplied by couriers please doesn’t mean anything because it’s not right anyway .. I should have checked the reviews first as your reviews are shameful and I won’t ever be buying from your company again .. it’s just excuse after excuse with them and the couriers please delivery service !! Extremely unhappy !
Gerry S
Gerry SSouth West, WA

Lousy

I placed an order for 9 Super Sleeper Pro cushions which was accepted and payment was made. Later in the day I received an email to say my order had been cancelled and would be refunded (3 - 5 business days later, of course), without any explanation. I called Customer Service and was told they do not deliver to my post code, although they claim to deliver Australia wide. Subsequently got an email to say they could not deliver such a large order from NSW to WA, so conflicting reasons. Incidentally, I noticed that the price of the items I had purchased had increased on the website since my order was placed. Fishy excuses, methinks - left me wondering how ethical a business they are. Show details
Lance
LanceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Non stick cookware

I ordered the nonstick cookware from Klevar Range as an anniversary present for my wife, but when I tried tracking the order through Couriers Please I was given the run around. When the product was not delivered in time for our anniversary I asked for a refund and was ignored. My emails went unanswered and the courier companies tracking numbers were just a pack of lies, because the parcel was eventually delivered by Australia Post 21 days after I ordered it. I cannot comment on the quality of their product because I did not see it, I was so disgusted I gave the package to the salvos unopened. Show details
Kleva Range   DM

Hi Lance, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and I am ever so sorry for this negative experience! I have sent you through a direct message to help resolve this issue as soon as possible for you :)

Kind Regards,

TazNorth-West & West coast, TAS13 posts

Debbie K.

I have just done a cook of rice in my mini 1 button cooker. I then went to do some eggs but the lights and power are now not working. I only brought this Kleva unit about a month ago

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Debbie, thank you for reaching out and I am ever so sorry for this negative experience! I have sent you through a direct message to help resolve this issue as soon as possible for you :)

Debbie K.

I didn't receive your direct message. Instead I got a reply from another product Assistant. Please resend your DM

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Debbie, apologies for the inconvenience. I can see you have now been in contact with our Customer Service department :) Let me know if you require any further assistance.

Adam
Adam

Please tell me why in your adverts on TV you are using steel cooking utensils?.

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Adam, We do advise to only use wooden and silicone utensils on the Diamond Earth Pans in order to avoid scratching and damaging the non stick coating.

Please let me know if you have any further queries!

Kind regards,

Natasha Jackson
Natasha Jackson

Can someone please tell me what the E01 error is? I haven’t used my unit in months then plugged it in and can only see this message…nothing will work.

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Natasha, I have sent you a private message regarding your Mealio Blender :) Kind regards, Kleva Range

Paul N.
Paul N.

What does E05 mean on my Kleva hot & Cold soup maker/blender?

CategoryOnline Shops and General Merchandise Shops