Listing monitored by Kleva Range

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (127)

Too Kleva By Half

Janelle
JanelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sumo slicer. Great value , its small so is perfect as it doesn't take up more space. Easy to use and does a great job.

I originally saw on tv. Then went to website.and saw all the products. Easy to find. Turned up on time.

Rosanna
RosannaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product

Kleva store is very easy to navigate and find what I need. I am very happy with the quality of products purchased.

lanelHunter Region, NSW

The best frypan money can buy!

After a lot of research I settled on a Kleva Range 20cm premium non-stick fry pan. Not the cheapest - but - certainly the best quality, high grade non-stick product I have owned (and that's a few). No warping, performs exactly as advertised, just wipe out - easy clean, and is a pleasure to use. I totally recommend this product.
Fast delivery, good communications; couldn't have had a better experience - or outcome.

Henry RYAN
Henry RYAN

very good product

it was quick and easy to deal with everything as stated thank you so much hope this is all you wanted

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Peter
PeterSydney Surrounds, NSW

Was doubtful about a product purchased from a TV shop - pleasantly surprised - great product

I love the Kleva non stick fry pans. I was very doubtful regarding quality from any product from a TV store having been stung before (see my review on 'Does it all drill bits").

Heat is delivered easily and nothing has stuck to them so far (not even marinade). Very easy to cook with and fantastic to clean.

I would definitely recommend this product as they are the best fry pans I have ever cooked with.

Lexie
LexieHobart, TAS

Great product

Found the online Store was easy to navigate. The Kleva cook set is great as are the knife set (as described). Good quality product.

Roselee
RoseleeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great customer service

I was able to navigate your entire range of products with ease, ordering was even easier, and delivery was as promised, no complaints here!

MrVebes
MrVebesSydney, NSW

Mostly High Quality Kit

Easy navigation and purchasing. Considering COVID, delivery times are acceptable. I have only had to return one product due to a fault and Kleva range were happy to refund my money.
I will continue to purchase from them.

Michael B.
Michael B.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Does what the ads show, no sticking and very easy to clean.

No trouble navigating the store and I’m very happy with what I bought. The range of products was excellent that I had trouble deciding which product to purchase. I am very happy with the product that I purchased.

Kerrie J
Kerrie JMid North Coast, NSW

Pans are rubbish

I wish I had read the reviews before purchasing. Like others mine are less than 12 months old and all insides and rims peeling away. I Purchased to replace my 30 year old beloved set. My so called scratch resistan, non stick set as they are getting worse by the day. I have contacted Kleva and provided photos etc but have yet to hear back, it's only been a week so hopefully they will honour their warranty.

WAYNE L.Queensland

Fry Pans Not so Kleva

I have purchased a number of products from the Kleva Range. I contacted the Company about their fry pans as the internal coating has started to peel off. I sent them the order number details and explained the problem but as yet waiting for a resolution. This was 3 months ago..maybe the warranty is not what they are indicating on their TV advertising. You get what you pay for But don't expect any after sales service. Will dump the pans as I deem them unsafe to use. Using a gas cooktop..in case this helps other potential customers.

Danger Not safe.

This product is NOT safe for gas cook tops, because the frying pans are NOT balanced correctly. Handle is too heavy for fry pan.

Cristian
CristianSydney Surrounds, NSW

Service received by ordering via Kleva Range

First time user by ordering a product 10 days ago. Nothing received so I reached out twice to get an update, with no response so called them to be told there is a delay in the product I ordered. Whilst I understand that, nothing explains the fact I was not informed and had to chase 3 times for an update.

My Kleva Range Collection

It is easy to navigate this website.
I am very satisfied with the knife set I purchased.
The knives I got are well balanced and very sharp to easily cut, slice and cut fruit , vegetables and meat.

Read more reviews - page 2

Susan W.
Susan W.asked

what are the massage guns like

pete gee

Hi Susan, see my review on productreview.com

I did take kleva to task and they have come back with acceptable PR over their conflicting internet advertising and popups. Also they say they are reviewing the total lack of a warranty certificate.

As for the gun, it really seems the goods. Surprising levels of pummeling and capacity for self massage.
The attachments are interesting and user friendly, tho I expect most users will just settle on the big knob!
Battery gets a tad temperamental under 50 percent capacity but offers about 4x15 sessions, NOT the mooted 5 hrs.
My major concern is how long will the battery last and how easy will it be to call on warranty if required. Time will tell.
All in all, good value...atm.
Pete

Hi Susan,

Thank you for getting In touch.

The Remedical Massage reliever uses repetitive strokes to help stimulate blood flow, soothe muscle pain and reduce tension and tightness in joints.

Please note that this Massage Gun comes with 4 different Massage Attachments which is the Fork Head, Flat Head, Acupoint Head and the Round Head which is used for different parts of the body. This Massage Gun also has 20 speed levels which you can monitor and change.

I have attached a link to our website which shows further information in regards to the product: https://klevarange.com.au/products/powerful-handheld-percussive-massage-therapy-gun-with-4-massage-attachments

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

SKT
SKTasked

Our Kleva Defreezi was accidentally placed in the dishwasher and now the finish has a frosted appearance. Will it still work or have we ruined it?

Hi SKT,

I hope you are well.

We have sent you a direct message and hope we can help get this sorted.

magicalasked

I have purchased kleva range products and all are excellent ,all except my fry pan which is now causing everything to stick to it really bad .What can i do with it?

lanel

That seems most unusual, perhaps a faulty coating? which model fry pan is it?How long have you had it / uses?

Hi Magical,

We are so sorry to hear about this trouble with your fry pan. We definitely want to look into this further and see what has happened! So we have sent you a direct message asking for your order details and and image of the base of the pan and from their we will investigate this further and get this solved as soon as possible!

magical

We have had it for 12 months at least but if u claim it is non-stick frypan it should stay this way for a reasonable time ,it has been this way for quite a while we really like your products and are disappointed

Get an answer from our members and Kleva Range representatives