Kmart Anko 2000W Bagged

Kmart Anko 2000W Bagged

MPN: VCB45-16A

Vacuum Cleaners Buying Guide

• Product is used
    • Several times a week (5)
    • Weekly (2)
    • Monthly (1)
    • Daily (1)
  • Pet OwnerYes (1) · No (7)
  • Clogging Issues Yes (1) · No (6)
Jacey

JaceyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

0 stars dangerous

Just got home with it, opened & started vacuuming the carpet touched the steel pole & got electrocuted. Static was drawing the tassels on my shirt to the pole. making a swift return

Purchased in March 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores for $47.00.

Pet OwnerYes
Floor Type Carpet
Viv

VivSydney

Nice bagged vacuum cleaner

I like to use bagged vacuum cleaner instead of bagless ones which require too much maintenance. The features of this Kmart vacuum cleaner are very basic, but it is easy to use. The price is very affordable and it comes with free vacuum bags. However, when the power is on, the machine is quite noisy and there is some hot air coming out from the vacuum cleaner. Have said that in terms of overall performance, I am happy with the product.

Purchased in November 2019 at Kmart for $49.00.

Product is used Weekly
russell d

russell dSydney, NSW

good value

strong vacuum pressure for my carpet and wooden floor. good mobility, easy to disassemble and clean.
good value for the price of $47. only flaw for me is the cord is a bit shorter compared to my old one but overall I'm satisfied with this product. Just used this today and hopefully quality will last.

Purchased in February 2020.

Product is used Weekly
Floor Type Carpet and Wood

clifford

cliffordsydney

Terrific

Equally good on new carpet and old carpet, I used this on mats as well and also on tiled kitchen floor
This was unavailable for quite a while so I had to wait till Kmart got more in Good for the money

Purchased in March 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $80.00.

Moh A.

Moh A.Sydney, NSW

Kmart vacuum cleaner

The vacuum cleaner can do dry floors only.
Its affordable compared to high end ones.
Not much options though.
Sound level is high.
Quality is poor in my option.
Doesn’t perform very well on carpet.

Purchased in August 2019 for $49.00.

Product is used Daily
Floor Type Carpet
Clogging Issues Yes
nturnerphoto

nturnerphotoPerth, WA

Gets the job done

Decent amount of suction for the price, has all the usual attachments. I wouldn't use it for anything too strenuous. We just needed a cheap one for a small apartment with wooden floors and it does us just fine and that includes lots of hair.

Purchased in February 2018 at Kmart.

Product is used Monthly
Floor Type Wood
Shrijana

ShrijanaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not too bad for the price

Good quality vacuum. Suck dust effectively and easy to store and design look good. For similar vacuum with brand name will definitely cost triple the price. It is cheap n give good quality work. I love kmart

Shiren

ShirenSydney, NSW

Trusty and Functional

I have been using the Vacuum cleaner for over 2 years now, and I cant fault it. Its as good as a cheap vacuum can get. It has the below points:
1) easy to clean
2) sufficient power for suction
3) good on carpet and tiles
4) not very heavy to carry

So if you don't want to invest in anything expensive, this one is a good buy. It lasts and does the job!

Purchased in January 2017.

Bunu

BunuGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Does the job!

This vacuum is cheap and I use it on tiled floors. It does okay on carpets and I usually run it twice. It's a bit bulky but it nothing much to complain about for the price tag. Comes with accessories neatly packed inside of the panel integrated into the vacuum housing.

Purchased in February 2019 at Kmart for $49.00.

salty

saltySoutheast, SA

A good powerful vacuum.

Bought this vacuum from Kmart. Went with it because I wanted a bagged vacuum. It has great suction which is variable with a knob on top of the unit. Comes with the usual accessories which are stored under a cover on top of vacuum. Usual hose with teloscopic pipe. Vacuums well. Easy to use. Motor is protect by the usual filters and also has a filter on the motor air outlet. The only issue I've had with it was if you don't make sure the bags are precisely inserted into the holder I found that during use it everything vacuumed up ended up in the bag and it ended up out if the bag and blocked the motor air inlet. Easy to fix as the inlet filter is removable so I just needed to clean filter and repeat bag and all good to go.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Samina Munshi

Samina MunshiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Works efficiently except for that it's bulky

This vacuum cleaner was gifted to us when we first moved in a rented house in Melbourne from my husband's boss. It is easy to run and works efficiently. It effectively cleans away dust, lint and hair from the carpet. It's only that I find it a bit bulky to move it from one room to another, though it doesn't require lifting.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Designed to fail on carpet

Cord length is OK. Quality on floor is OK. Too noisy. But on carpet, it is not at all good. On carpet does not provide suction, because its floor head gets lifted from front if the wand is tilted even a bit. Workaround is to keep the pole exactly vertical, which is the main pain.
Overall, it is OK for its price, but only for floor.
Not recommended for carpet.
When I bought it, it had the issue on carpet cleaning as mentioned above. I replaced it thinking that only that one had issue, but second one also have same issue. So I returned it.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
movies.shoppingcartsplus

movies.shoppingcartsplusMELBOURNE

first impressions

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Stratos2

Stratos2Geelong

OK at best

We have a rental house at the moment and this was the cheapest vacuum I could find that takes bags (came with five) It is surprisingly soldly made and is finished in white plastic, It has a soso quality floor tool and metals wands. Performance is OK not great but that's OK for us at the moment. When we buy I will upgrade

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Gogo65

Gogo65Melbourne

Looks very nice

Looks very nice but that's about it! It is weak as a vacuum and I suggest you spend a bit more and get a more powerful one. It's a really good looking machine, the wand and floor tool are good, the cord length is good they just forgot to put a powerful enough motor in it to vacuum effectively!

MexyRexy

MexyRexyFrankston

Super average vacuum.

This is not a good vacuum. I has very little suction power and you have to go over things time and time again to pick anything up. It has some good points: it looks nice, the cord length is adequate and it comes with five free bags and one already inside the machine but in terms of usable power. Nope, its gutless. Look elsewhere.

Logical1

Logical1Melbourne

Nice design but very basic

This is quite a strange vacuum. I was really pleased with how it looked unboxing it. Its solid and heavy finished in a nice cream colour. It just comes with a the floor thread tool and the tubes (steel) and the hose - no extra accessories such as crevice tool. That's ok as its very cheap, I thought I had a real bargain! Even turning it on gave a satisfying sound. I went right ahead and vacuumed the lounge and main bedroom and that's when the I found out that it doesn't actually do all that much. It looks, like a vacuum, runs like a vacuum but picks up very little! Would be a good prop in a movie but as far as actual vacuuming goes. Hmm very average!

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Silicon1

Silicon1Victoria, 3121

Does an alright job

I have mixed opinions about this vacuum. Onne one had is looks really good and is strongly built. Its almost over-spec with thick wheels and strong good quality plastics used. It has decent quality floor tools too and a metal wand and comes with a free packed of bags. Its pretty noisy and powerful sounding when running but it doesn't actually do all that much - thats is to say the suction power is just average and more like what you would expect from a $49 machine!

Sands77

Sands77melbourne

Not Powerful Looks Good

I agree with the others here. this vacuum looks nice but is very under powered. It also makes a lot of noise that would suggest that it will clean well but it does not. I would suggest that people choose something else unless you only want to save money and nothing else matters . Its very cheap at only $49 but thats about the only nice thing I can say about it.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Renu

RenuVictoria

Good vacuum cleaner but not the best ofcourse

Performance is ok not the best like the big branded ones but good and works well at this cost. I only use this for doing little patches in my house and that too very occasionally. Bad thing is that It is noisy. Good is that Not very heavy. Now it comes in white color with a little pocket on its top to keep little brushes which is good.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018