Kmart 2000W Bagless

Kmart 2000W Bagless

not bad for a cheapie

easy to use and easy to empty. Lightweight and not too big and bulky. I use twice a week as i have cats and has not lost its suction yet. Have had over year so i think thats quiet good considering other cheap vacuums i have had

Purchased in March 2018 for $50.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Tiles
Clogging Issues Yes

Great for a cheap vacuum

Great for a cheap everyday vacuum. Works well although I have had problems with the head coming apart unglued. But as a mum of 4 I use it every day to every second day and it does the job

Purchased in November 2017 at Kmart for $49.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood

Kmart 2000w bagless

Easy to use as the vacuum is very lightweight & great value for money. The handle fits neatly into the back of the product when not in use, so no need to pull the vacuum hose off before storing away.

Purchased in March 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $47.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum and Wood

Value for money

I used it on very dirty carpets. Worked very well. I saw same vaccumm at target for almost double price. It worked well , didn’t face any issues. May be the room size was small so i didn’t experience any tipping over.

Purchased in March 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $49.00.

Floor Type Carpet
Clogging Issues No

Great at first, then terrible

This vacuum worked great at first and I thought it was a good buy. I bought it due to an online article that said people were finding it worked 'as good as a Dyson'.

I used it on both hard floors and carpet. But it has quickly become useless. It does not pick up anything. We can't find any blockage in the hose or pipe, and if there is anything we still can't see, it's impossible to get to it.

It's awful that we have to throw out these big chunks of plastic into landfill. Kmart needs to do better and be better. If they need to charge more for appliances that last, so be it.

Purchased in January 2018 at Kmart Retail Stores for $150.00.

Product is used: Weekly
Floor Type Carpet and Wood
Clogging Issues Yes

Complete Value for Money Product

K-Mart always give value of money for its product.
This vacuum cleaner also offer this. Good product and good customer service. Complete 1 year Warranty, all are good with this product.
From my side Thumbs up for this product.

Purchased in January 2018 at K-mart for $48.00.

Floor Type Carpet

Warning This Is Crap

I can get more suction sucking up water through a straw with a cink in it and a partial blockage due to a spit ball paper jammed in it. This vacuum makes the vacuum noise just like a real one. But this should be sold in the toy section of kmart as that is all it is. When fluff doesn't leave the carpet when attempted to be sucked up, you know you have been had. Do not buy, unless you really don't care that your about to burn $50 into thin air. You have been warned. After 5 minutes of using you will still hear the sound but there will be no suction anymore, forever.

Purchased in January 2019 for $50.00.

Product is used: Monthly
Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum and Wood
Clogging Issues No

Great value and does the job

I use this on wooden floor and carpet and this does seem to have great sucking power and does the job. Sometimes it overheats and turns off briefly which is the only bad thing. Tips over occasionally when the cord gets caught.

Purchased in December 2017.

Floor Type Carpet and Wood

Excellent value vacuum

I am really happy with this vacuum. It is light weight, has good suction and the smaller head makes it easier to get in places. It is easy to empty. The only downside is the cord is not very long, so I just use an extension cord. I also have a Dyson but I prefer this one.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Terrible.

This vaccume has terrible suction. The head does not move properly which makes it loose it's suction. It works average on wood floor and is terrible on the carpet. I feel like I have to go over a spot 4x to make it look decent. Will return it tommorrow. Very disappointed.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

does not have to be expensive to be good

I just got a email about a certain vacume cleaner that people are raving about but from $600 to over a $1000 with 2yr warrenty well at that price i am glad they are happy but i bought this vacume cleaner for $49 1yr warrenty and have had for over 15 months, has all accessories you need, does great job ,and as is a barrel you just wash the parts,non expensive bags and if it does break down then cheap tor replace. not sure exact time i bought it as once out of warrenty i threw out reciept but kept box and no it does not tip.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

OK OK product, but value for money

This vaccum cleaner is of good capacity. Size wise, it is easy to handle and roll around in the house. However, brush under the main mop should be stronger and bigger for carpet dust cleaning. It is little difficult to clean vaccum itself. It started throwing bad odour after usage of few months.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Good Price and works perfect

I am happy with this Vacuum cleaner. No worries at all. Easy cleaning with good suction pressure. I looked up in Big W where they had similar product- $10 dearer. One of my friend mistaken it as a Dyson while looking at it and realized his mistake which a pleasant surprise of him.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Serviceable model

Reliable vacuum, has never broken down. Doesn't tip over much, comes with an extendable power cord. A bit noisy, and suction power decreases significantly when hair is stuck inside, but also quick to clean and unclog. The only major design issue probably lies in the structure of the compartment that holds the dirt, and unfortunately is very difficult to put back together. Otherwise, a good model that will likely last for a few years.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Good vacuum

The vacuum it self is very easy to use it has two modes one for carpet and one for flat surfaces. The vacuum preforms well if you are trying to remove dust but i found it strugling with cat hair and powder which is really annoying as i have to do it manually overall this is a great product and I recommend you buying it

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Does the job - value for money

Generally moves along well. Basic machine with good suction . Easy to empty . Hose/tube does tend to pull apart sometimes as no locking mechanism to keep it together . Definitely as good as some dearer cleaners that I have owned . Would purchase same again as good for price. Model SL157C

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Great Vacuum

A great vacuum at a great price. It has good suction and is relatively easy to clean. I use it often and haven't had any problems with it so far. The only thing I would say that I don't like about it is one of the attachment pieces that comes with it can be extremely noisy when in use.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Vacuums well, has good suction!

I love this vacuum, I pick it up from Kmart at a very reasonable price and wanted to use it a transitional vacuum when my 10-year-old Miele broke before I find something nice and expensive. I was surprised that it actually does the job quite well, I will keep it for longer and relax a bit on my new vac finding process The Kmart vac is steady and vacuums well, that is all that is important for me!.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

I have put this vacuum through hell and it's still going strong.

This was purchased as a cheap temporary replacement but after seeing how it performs there was no need to buy another. Have used it heavily for 9 months and it is still going strong.
It has been used for my car, house, garage, workshop sucking up everything from general house dust to wood/steel shavings and whatever else ends up on the floor. I sucked up about a litre of water by accident thinking that was the end, I emptied the water, gave it a clean/wipe and it didn't affect its performance at all. Whenever there's a loss of suction I just dust off the filter, make sure the hose and inlet is clear and it's good to go again.
This vacuum has exceeded all expectations. When this does fail i'll head straight back to kmart and part with another $48.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Perfect!

It Does the job and is very Easy to clean. Perfect for my unit. Very light and great strength and sucking power. Probably the best vacuum that I have ever bought. Can’t go wrong and definitely recommend. Long cord length and just an all around perfect size for my apartment.

Date PurchasedAug 2018