Kmart Anko 2200W Bagless

Kmart Anko 2200W Bagless

MPN: SL157C

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now

3.8

Brigitte B.

Brigitte B.Perth, WA

Loses suction very quickly

At first it was really good with good suction; however, the dirt gets stuck at the top of the cannister and it needs emptying every 10 minutes. Specially bad if you have long hair or pets hair.

Purchased in February 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for A$89.00.

Floor Type Linoleum
arg27744

arg27744Illawarra, NSW

You get what you pay for. It is cheap price, cheap quality, cheap, cheap, cheap

This vacuum was less than $100. It feels cheap and crappy, and it is. It worked well for the first 2 months. It then gradually lost suction. I have tried fixing it but I think it is a motor issue. It is useless now. Only good for landfill, which is incredibly bad for the environment, I have only had it for 5 months. I had a Dyson before this one which lasted 15 years. I think’ the Miele looks like the one to get now.
I would not Recommend this vacuum to anyone.

Purchased in February 2020 at Kmart for A$95.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Wood

For $60 you can’t go wrong

Great sucking power for a $60 vacuum. Bagless and has caused us no issues. Straight up so easy. Plain white colour and got right into our woolen carpet. Would but again.

Purchased in May 2020 at Kmart Online Store for A$69.00.

cheng15

cheng15South East Queensland, QLD

Better than expected

Suction is strong, able to clean out most dirt out of the carpets, however cord is a bit short for the whole house, need to change sockets in order to vacuum the whole house

Purchased in March 2020 at Kmart for A$69.00.

Lovegifts

Lovegifts

Perfect!

The suction is so strong and amazing! Super affordable, easy to use, easy to clean. The capacity is quite large so you don’t need to empty every use. I love it

Purchased in March 2019 for A$79.00.

Jo G

Jo GTasmania

Extremely disappointing!

Very disappointed to find the suction reduced extremely quickly, not even finishing one room, top filter needed pulling out every 2 minutes & took me twice as long as usual to do which was the reason I purchased a new one to save time! Motor runs hot. Used on carpet.

Purchased in June 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores for A$69.00.

Lisa

LisaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great

Kmart vacuumed are a lot better than I would have initially thought. For the price and how well it works I am very impressed. My first time using it I collected a lot of dust from my house, which was shocking!

Col1953

Col1953Sydney, NSW

Better than a Dyson

When finished cleaning with it. It is easier to clean than a Dyson. Both filters are easy to remove and clean, dry and re-install. The machine is very easy to take apart to clean. Only 4 screws with phillips heads need to be removed in the whole dust canister. The Dyson Has 14 screws with special heads.

Purchased in October 2019 at K-Mart Mount Druitt 2770 for A$69.00.

Adam

AdamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Works great can’t complain

I bought this vacuum in replacement for my broken one and it works great I can’t fault it, has plenty of sucking power easy to clean and has plenty of attachments

Purchased in January 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores for A$79.00.

Roberta

RobertaSydney, NSW

Terrible : Keeps shutting off after vacuuming every 15 mins and takes hrs before coming back on

After 15 minutes of vacuuming the machine shuts down.. I literally take 2 days to vacuum a 2 bedroom flat. This is from the time of purchase and my vacuum gets used at least 3 times a month.

Purchased at Kmart Retail Stores for A$79.00.

Product is used Monthly
Michael

MichaelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do not purchase!!

The vacuum doesn't suck and I have flat carpet floors, i have used it three times since purchasing and it has overheated twice, went to use it the forth time and it overheated and died and you can't clean it properly so overall very disappointed if I could find my receipt I would be taking it back straight away.

Purchased in November 2019 at Kmart for A$69.00.

Mick

MickMelbourne

Terrible suction

The suction is inadequate simple as that, if you like a vacuum to have powerful suction look elsewhere. It would be ok for people who are not fussy or have trouble with a powerful machine e.g. frail or perhaps young children. The build quality looks ok with nice well fitting plastic. I use this vac on hard floors and durable carpets so it might have a stronger suction on carpets with a longer pile,but I doubt it.

Purchased in February 2019.

Product is used Daily
campbell.mckenzie

campbell.mckenziePerth, WA

Good vacuum

The suction on this vacuum is very good, it deep cleans my carpets very well. The filtration is ok and the noise level is so so but not too loud. Anyway this is a good vacuum from Kmart.

Purchased in May 2017 at Kmart for A$59.99.

Product is used Rarely

Slips thank sucks

Vacuum brush heads just slides smoothly and doesn’t sucks dust from carpet properly... it works initially for few days but later it just slides on carpet... I had less watts onkyo vacuum earlier and then exchanged for 2200 due to same issue but no better... sick of vaccumes from Kmart..not sure if any one facing such issues

Caity U.

Caity U.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cheap Build

Super cheap build however easy to manoeuvre due to it being so lightweight. Does not suck very well and I would recommend saving your money for the 1200w Upright Vacuum instead. I own both and the build quality and suction from the upright one far surpasses this 2200w bagless, especially if you are a pet owner.

Purchased at Kmart Retail Stores.

gail1

gail1South East Queensland, QLD

Don't Bother Buying This Vacuum Cleaner

I purchased this bagless vacuum cleaner from KMart fairly recently. I was REALLY disappointed! It is VERY hard to clean out as some of the dirt/fluff gets trapped in some parts of the vacuum. I've got fairly flat carpet (I rent) and the vacuum was also not that strong to get 'all' out of the carpet and particularly 'lint' on the top ie bits of cotton or whatever. It's not worth it. I've read reviews about the stick cordless one, so I'm going to order that when it's back online. I do have an expensive Miele vacuum but I find it's not that great now, hence the search for something stronger that really works and doesn't cost thousands (like the Dyson).

Purchased in May 2019 for A$69.00.

Suzie

SuzieWestern District, VIC

Kmart vacuums

Homebrand vacuum cleaner. The vacuum is bagless is better than any vacuum I've used.
If you clean out the dust regularly the vacuum performance is fanastic on al floor tyes highly recommended

Purchased in January 2015 at Kmart for A$49.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum, Tiles and Wood
Mazza

MazzaSydney, NSW

My go to vacuum

Over the years I have owned numerous brands of vacuums, wertheim, Miele, Hoover and Dyson, all fantastic products. I still have my Dyson which I use indoors but I needed one for the back room (children’s junk room) so I headed off to Kmart to buy a “cheap one”. Well, was I surprised.. it’s great, the suction is way beyond what I expected, works great on both hard and soft surfaces. It follows me around smoothly. It’s so compact it fits in my laundry cupboard. No issues as yet with it tipping and rolling AND the price is great. It’s now my go to in a hurry vacuum.

Purchased in March 2019 at Kmart.

Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood
Jenny

JennyCanberra 2600, ACT

For the price it’s great

Excellent power. Works equally well on hard floors and carpet. Picks up pet hair no problem. Easy to pack away. Light. Value. For the price you can’t go past it.

Purchased in March 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores.

Kpow

KpowSydney Surrounds, NSW

Little beauty

Great little basic unit. I use this on my floor boards, tiles and large floor rug. Has good suction on all these surfaces. Sturdy and compact and doesn’t tip over.

Purchased in June 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores.

Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood