Kmart Anko 2200W Bagless

Kmart Anko 2200W Bagless

MPN: SL157C
See the Best Barrel Vacuum Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Dave H
Dave HSydney, NSW

Rubbish... lost suction after a few months

Vacuum worked we.when new, has slowly lost suction lower over the last few months. Used on good condition carpet in an apartment... not heavy use at all.
Invest in a better brand, don't waste money on these.

Purchased in November 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores for $69.00.

Truth Seeker
Truth SeekerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Back up Filters Non Existant Company Poor excuses each time

Hi, good vacum cleaner to start with filter got damaged had to clean it, and it broke, and wham no support afterwards hegroup, excuse after excuse. From now on sticking to well known brand names that have the parts and support.

Purchased in December 2020.

Mrsb
MrsbSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waste of time

Used on tiles and carpet, on tiles it pushes dirt and on carpet it takes several runs to pick up. Needs to be emptied every few rooms because it loses suction. Impossible to clean properly. Im already looking for a new vacuum

Purchased in March 2021 at Kmart for $69.00.

Atr
AtrSouth East Queensland, QLD

No suction what so ever

Do not even waste your money on this . Spend a little bit more and buy a decent vacuum elsewhere. This vacuum barely sucks up dirt and dog fur. It also scratches your floor .

Purchased for $69.00.

A great vacuum cleaner. Good value for money

I'm very impressed. It's good value for money, lightweight, great suction and easy to empty. Found the telescopic rod a bit short for me so I swapped it over with my old vacuum cleaners one which is a good length for me now. Thank you Kmart for stocking this great brand.

Purchased in December 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores for $75.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Vivienne M.
Vivienne M.Sydney, NSW

Great Vacuum

Great vacuum. Easy to clean out. Picks up everything including pet hair!! Strong suction. Only thing that could improve is length of telescopic rod and maybe the length of the electric cord. But otherwise great.
Works great on all floors, does tip over a little but overall really good.

Purchased in November 2020 at Kmart for $69.00.

anko vaccum cleaner

this is an excellent cleaner so easy to use. picks up dog hair with ease. we love this cleaner Purchased in NZ at kmart as a second cleaner but is used daily as it is so light and easy to use

Purchased in February 2020 at Kmart for $49.00.

Keena
KeenaCraigieburn

Its working perfectly smooth

Its good does good cleaning. We brought it 4 months ago we never had any issue so far. Sometime we have to draf hard to clean othwise so far so good.

Purchased in April 2020 at Kmart for $99.00.

Brigitte B.
Brigitte B.Perth, WA

Loses suction very quickly

At first it was really good with good suction; however, the dirt gets stuck at the top of the cannister and it needs emptying every 10 minutes. Specially bad if you have long hair or pets hair.

Purchased in February 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $89.00.

arg27744
arg27744Illawarra, NSW

You get what you pay for. It is cheap price, cheap quality, cheap, cheap, cheap

This vacuum was less than $100. It feels cheap and crappy, and it is. It worked well for the first 2 months. It then gradually lost suction. I have tried fixing it but I think it is a motor issue. It is useless now. Only good for landfill, which is incredibly bad for the environment, I have only had it for 5 months. I had a Dyson before this one which lasted 15 years. I think’ the Miele looks like the one to get now.
I would not Recommend this vacuum to anyone.

Purchased in February 2020 at Kmart for $95.00.

Charli R.
Charli R.

For $60 you can’t go wrong

Great sucking power for a $60 vacuum. Bagless and has caused us no issues. Straight up so easy. Plain white colour and got right into our woolen carpet. Would but again.

Purchased in May 2020 at Kmart Online Store for $69.00.

cheng15
cheng15South East Queensland, QLD

Better than expected

Suction is strong, able to clean out most dirt out of the carpets, however cord is a bit short for the whole house, need to change sockets in order to vacuum the whole house

Purchased in March 2020 at Kmart for $69.00.

Lovegifts
Lovegifts

Perfect!

The suction is so strong and amazing! Super affordable, easy to use, easy to clean. The capacity is quite large so you don’t need to empty every use. I love it

Purchased in March 2019 for $79.00.

Jo G
Jo GTasmania

Extremely disappointing!

Very disappointed to find the suction reduced extremely quickly, not even finishing one room, top filter needed pulling out every 2 minutes & took me twice as long as usual to do which was the reason I purchased a new one to save time! Motor runs hot. Used on carpet.

Purchased in June 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores for $69.00.

Lisa
LisaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great

Kmart vacuumed are a lot better than I would have initially thought. For the price and how well it works I am very impressed. My first time using it I collected a lot of dust from my house, which was shocking!

Read more reviews - page 2

laurel
laurelasked

I got this brand new anko 2200w bag less vacuum from a friend but just realised that the hose is missing. Can I buy the hose separately? Or is there another hose that would work ? Help !

Maddy
Maddy asked

I bought SL 157C a year ago and it’s not turning on. It was perfect till a day ago but not working. I cleaned the filter and inside but still having issue to turning on. Anywhere I can fix or any idea to troubleshoot plz?

Marco P.
Marco P.

Hi Maddy, had the same problem after about 2 years. The switch is a bit dicky. I pulled it apart (about 8 screws) and cleaned the dust around the switch insert - works fine now.

Jackie N
Jackie Nasked

I bought the 2200 bagless vac 4 days ago, on Thursday 29th October, i have used it once in the loungeroom, today I tried it on tiles with the appropriate head. It got really hot and the dirt doesn't spin in the dust cannister. I checked the filters, they look clean but ive only used it once, am I doing something wrong?

See all Kmart Anko 2200W Bagless questions