4Kmart Anko 2400W Bagless

2.9

John
John17 posts

Impressed

This is my second Kmart Vacuum cleaner first one still going strong after many years, but our Help discarded one of the parts. So hence i bought another one. Look at the picture make up your own mind. the room was vacuumed the day before with my sons $800.00 Dyson. Need i say more. Show details ·  1
megan o.
megan o.Hunter Region, NSW

Don't recommend

Worst vacuum ever. You get little zaps as you vacuum. Ok on tiles but not on carpet. Also gets very hot and cord didn't retract automatically after first use. I read reviews before purchasing, and it had great reviews so I purchased it and its nothing but junk. Show details
Kmart   DM

We are concerned to hear about this, would you be able to share more information here: external link  or call us on 1800 124 125 so our team can assist further.

Brian
Brian4 posts

anko 2400W Bagless Vacuum

Absolute junk, worst vacuum cleaner I have ever used, more dirt and dust ends up in the filter than the container drum, have to pull it apart and clean the outlet and the filters in the head every time i use it or they will block up. Whoever designed the cyclonic system has no idea, why does the dirt pass by the suction outlet of the drum before it cyclones to throw the dirt outwards.
The hand piece is also a bad fit onto the hose and the cord is to short. Show details
Michael T.
Michael T.Illawarra, NSW3 posts

lyn B.
lyn B.Murray Mallee, SA4 posts

V.good vacuum

I bought it second hand and after cleaning the filter( with a vax) it worked well but clogged quickly. I wanted another filter but hard to get.. online v.expensive. I will make my own filters with foam and overlocker. I have tiles and wooden floors. I works well with clean filters and has never tipped over. Show details ·  1
Peter T.
Peter T.12 posts

sh863
sh863Sydney, NSW8 posts

Jordan B.
Jordan B.2 posts

It does the job, good for the price

This vacuum works well especially considering the price. Great suction and easy to use and empty. The handle lifts a bit as you move which is why I’ve given 4 starts not 5. Well worth the money. Show details ·  1
Flossy
FlossyNorthern Region, NSW3 posts

Bagless vac

Its a great vac for carpet as well as hard floors it doesnt loose suction like mant other vacs and for the price you cant do better Show details ·  1
Gaby B
Gaby B

Suction is too strong

Needs more adjustment to turn suction down for regular carpet. Too hard to push. Show details ·  1
Car Next PoorGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Nick W.
Nick W.

Don’t buy!

Just purchased this vacuum and after 10mins of use it started to make a loud noise and started to smell funny like an electrical smell and then stopped working. Turned it on again and the smell intensified so stopped using before an electrical fire!!!! Will return tomorrow!!
Rachel W.
Rachel W.

Terrible performance

Worst vacuum cleaner I have owned gets blocked really quickly and looses suction. Has to be emptied and cleaned after every use or it has no suction. Show details
Helen
HelenCanberra 2600, ACT2 posts

Out of warranty and having problems

Loses suction due to poor design where hair gets caught around plastic insert in canister and blocks airflow. Even though there is only a small amount in canister I have to pull the canister apart and remove hair and dirt to get suction working again. Has also developed a high pitched loud, whistling sound when in use. No mention of whistling sound in trouble shooting.

I tried to put this review on the Kmart website but it only lets people submit a review if you purchase online and you get the link to do review soon after purchasing. Very convenient for Kmart in asking people to do a review straight away before issues appear/breaks and not letting them go back later and submit review when it breaks down. Show details

Kmart   DM

Hi Helen, thanks for sharing your comments. We're so sorry to hear about what has happened to your vacuum cleaner and we apologise for the disappointment caused. We will pass on your comments to our team as feedback.

Pip
Pipperth9 posts

Tim B.
Tim B.

Hi is there anyway other then opening the vent on the hose to turn the suction down I can't see anything on the unit or in the mannual

Kmart   DM

Would you be able to share more information here: external link  or call us on 1800 124 125 so our team can assist further.

rodney S
rodney S

where can l buy a replacement pet brush tool accesory? mine has broken after 4 years, the vacc itself is still going well.

Car Next Poor

Hello, I’ve sent you a direct message on your profile. Thanks ;)

John E.
John E.

how do you repair the cord retract reel

Kmart   DM

Hi John, please contact our Customer Service team via 1800 124 125 or external link , for further assistance.

See all Kmart Anko 2400W Bagless questions

CategoryBarrel Vacuum Cleaners
Price (RRP) $99
Bin Capacity4.5 L
HEPA FilterYes
Weight4.5 kg
Attachments Plastic floor brush, 2 in 1 crevice nozzle, bristle brush, small turbo brush and pet brush
TypeBagless