Kmart Anko 2400W Bagless

Kmart Anko 2400W Bagless

MPN: SL163E
See the Best Barrel Vacuum Cleaners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kmart

Amelia Hill
Amelia HillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Suction is good but lots of design flaws

Power cord is way too short, cannot open the carpet cleaning head to clean it and it constantly clogs, strip of rubber fell off front of carpet head after a
Couple of uses, cannot find replacement filters which is an absolute joke.

Purchased in February 2022 at Kmart Retail Stores for $99.

Kmart
KmartKmartSend a private message
Jay
Jay

Great value for money

Got my 2400w bagless vacuum delivered yesterday and already it is proving great value for money. I gave the carpet its best clean ever, using the hose to get the sides which my previous stick vacuum could never quite reach adequately. The suction is excellent and the efficient bagless design is a winner in my book.

Kmart
KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi Jay, thank you for this feedback! We're glad to hear you're loving your new vacuum.

I've returned 2 within 12 months

1 star is aggressive but when you can't even get 12 months out of a product, it's pretty disgusting.

Item would have been used once a week/fortnight at most. The problem is you need to constantly clean the filter, as soon as it has enough dust from 5min of vacuuming the filter is clogged and the suction goes from lifting up my carpet, to not even being able to pick up a crumb.

They really shouldn't sell these products knowing the design is so flawed. For the life of me I can't work out why there's no many positive reviews. I would recommend looking elsewhere.

Frangi
FrangiSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great vaccum for a fraction of the price

If you are looking for a great budget priced vacuum, this is for you. It has great suction, lightweight, easy to empty and a great colour. Extra tools are included for hard to get to areas. There are no messy bags. There are two extra vacuum heads included, a power head for your carpets and a smaller power head, again for hard to get to places.

Purchased in May 2021 for $95.

TEDGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great vacuum for the price

I bought this a month ago. I have a 2 storey and it does a great job. The cord is probably standard vac length - could be longer -And it is a crap job to empty as you need to shake the filter as well as empty the barrel - but I was looking at a $700 bag less Vac and thought this was worth a try before paying out $$$ and I’m pretty rapt with it overall. Suction great and we have a dog that sheds !

Purchased in June 2021 at Kmart Retail Stores for $99.

Nadia
NadiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good suction lasts only a couple of months

I use my vacum everyday at home on both carpet and tiles. Initially i was vwey happy with my purchase. I empty the vacum reguarly and dust out the filter but within twi months the suction has weakened alot. The vacum is constantly tipping which is very fustrating. Overall im not happy with this product.

Purchased in January 2021 at Kmart for $95.

Bella
BellaPerth, WA

good for its price

I vacuum my 3 split level home on a daily basis with this vacuum. It's suction is good. Easy to clean, however very noisy and the cord is not very long. It will do for now until I can afford a better quality one

Purchased in April 2021 at Kmart for $99.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

Avleen M.
Avleen M.14 Dec 2021
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022
SuninCuba
SuninCubaPerth, WA

Great Unit for the price

What a powerful Unit it is, great suction. The only critical points I would make would be: The Wand needs to have an extension ability of about 10-15 cm, for taller users; and the power cord is way too short. The adjustable head brush for polished wooden floors is great. Good waste storage. No tipping issues. For the cheap price - good value!

Purchased in August 2020 for $96.

Waist of money.

Got this vacuum used 4 times had it month, it works for couple minutes then turns off and wont come back on its rediculas, iv cleaned it thoroughly and stil nothing, it started turning off the 2nd time i used it.

Purchased in January 2021 at Kmart Online Store for $109.

SuzanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute Garbage

I am so disappointed in this product. It worked well with first use but not for the second time onwards. The suction is very minimal. It has the same suction of our vacuum of 10 years that we were replacing (Piranha from Big W)! The prongs keep loosening out of the connector lead every 30 seconds. The red dust sticker on the head of the vacuum peeled off with second use. The motor has seemed to have burnt out as it no longer torpedoes in the cylinder. We have had it for 1 month and used it 4-6 times! I had to get my old vacuum old to finish the job and it honestly did a better job even though it is on its way out. If I could give it zero stars I would.

Purchased in November 2020 at Kmart for $99.

KyM
KyMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Kmart 2400W Bagless - Not worth the $

Had this vacuum literally 3 days and that is how long it lasted.....motor burnout! Was only using to vacuum carpets and obviously it was too hard work for it. Extremely disappointed as I had people recommend this vacuum cleaner to me. Guess I won't be purchasing another 2400w from Kmart.

Purchased in November 2020 at Kmart Retail Stores for $95.

Muhariz J.
Muhariz J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This thing works like a charm - Be sure to check the inside barrel as sometimes things can get stuck in there.

Purchased in August 2020 at Kmart Online Store for $100.

Le L.
Le L.New South Wales

Junk anko bagless vacuum

These new generation bagless vacuum compared to their predecessors of the same designs like the piranha models are totally junk. Internal design was made complicated for no reason doesn't even help the hepa function. I cant even imagine how they designed the internal elements to work with the hepa. From the way I see the perspective of it you can in fact literally take out half of the elements inside and still function better to suck without sacrificing the hepa filtering. As an engineer myself this was poorly designed. And the worse thing is you'd be forced to clean it out everytime a hair gets stucked. Wow this is so poorly designed.

Purchased in June 2018 for $89.

Jennifer
JenniferSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not even worth the cheap price.

Purchased for $69.

Nicole W.
Nicole W.South East Queensland, QLD

You get what you pay for

Purchased about 12 mths ago and when it came out of the box it worked great but now, eh, not so much. If $$ is a major consideration then its a good purchase but if you have a large house, pets and active children I'd suggest invest a little more into a model that would be more sturdier, which is what I'm now researching.

Purchased in July 2019 at Kmart for $95.