Kmart Steam Iron KB-908E4

See the Best Irons & Steam Generators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Good iron

Cheap n long lasting iron. Does it work effectively as other expensive irons. I always go for kmart product because of it affordable and quality product. Rather than going for expensive

Good for price

This iron is a cheap option to own a non stick iron with self clean. The iron doesn’t glide as well as more expensive reputable brands however the steam capability does the job. Great least cost option for furnished apartments.

Purchased in July 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $25.00.

Product is used: Weekly
Clothing Material Cotton

One of the worst irons I've ever owned

Have put up with it leaking onto freshly ironed clothes for 7 months returning it today. I don't know why I didn't return it the first week. I do a lot of ironing and like a nice iron that doesn't splutter and drop water onto the ironing. BTW my previous Aldi iron was the best!

Purchased in November 2018 at Kmart.

Product is used: Daily
Clothing Material Cotton, Denim and Synthetics

Great cheap iron

Used the iron over many different types of clothes and it worked perfectly. It heats up quickly and when steam is turned on, it produces a lot of steam. It is light weight and the temperature control knob is easy to use. It is good value for money for a full size steam iron.

Purchased in June 2019 at Kmart for $25.00.

Product is used: Weekly
Clothing Material Cotton, Denim, Synthetics and Wool

KB-908E4 - Terrible clearance for fingers under handle

Disgustingly narrow clearance between the handle and the temperature control knob means every time you grab the iron your knuckles will scrape across the knob rotating it off the setting.

Purchased in April 2019.

Product is used: Daily
Clothing Material Cotton

Amazing Iron

This Iron does great job in very bargain price. The best part is its steam function which gives cloth very matt finish. I love this Iron & use on my party shirts & pants. Its very light weight, easy to use its steam part and moreover, it does job very good. I reckon this one if one after cheap & effective iron.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Iron away!

My iron is fabulous it heats up quickly and has been great because it’s light weight and easy to use. I have arthritis so need something light and easy to use. It’s so good that I recommend it to anyone who is on a budget and needs something that is easy to use.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

It does the job and does it well

Better then the cheaper Kmart ones and worth springing the extra few dollars on. I owned the cheaper one and it didn’t glide as well, and although both steam comparably this one doesn’t seem to get as much burn gunk on the Bottom of it. All in all for the price I recommend it.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Does the job for a cheap Iron

This iron does the job, works well on a variety of fabrics. However ironing fabrics that easily crease are really hard to do and I can never quite get all creases off. The water cap on my iron leaks a little when the iron rests up. Not bad for a cheap iron, however I would suggest a better quality one for someone who needs to iron everyday.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Good for a cheap iron

This iron performs really well on my cloths. It's easy to use just fill up the tank with water plug in and iron away you go! The steam helps get rid of harsh lines in cloths and gives you over an hour of stern depending on how much cloths you need doing

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Good value

Iron works well, very good value for money.

We don’t iron often, so fits well for our purposes. Seems to work well on different fabrics etc (mainly use for business attire). Haven’t attempted to iron delicates or sensitive fabrics.

Definitely better on the market, but good for cost.
Would recommend

Date PurchasedAug 2018

The price is the best thing

I bought this is obviously because of the cheap price, i no need to use a iron that often actually but just want to buy one in case and i tried this steam iron for a few times only, it works normally and it warms up quickly which did not disappoint me, will continue to buy more kmart stuff after this and the microwave I bought

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Wow, cheap isn't always nasty as this is a great iron

The Kmart steam iron is all you need. Why pay double if not even more for something that dose all the same as this one dose! It's simple to use just fill up the water and then plug in and go iron. Has a few settings for steam and can also turn steam off which can be handy. It deffenatly removes creeses.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Had this for almost 4 years!

I don't have any problems using this iron in any kind of fabrics. As long as you put it on the lowest setting delicate fabrics are fine. I had this for almost 4 years already and I do not have any problem at all. Even though it is not a high end product, it does its job for me.

Date PurchasedDec 2014

Super basic steam iron

I could basically just say "it's cheap, it works" and that's it! This iron is a little on the glaring colour side of things and looks a bit junky in real life but actually does a reasonably good job and its only $25. If you just need an iron that works and don't care about brands, this is fine. It's a bit ugly but there are no major issues with it,

good for the price

for the price..this steam iron does a pretty good job,unlike other iron the cord doesn't gets coiled up or tangled,light enough to go on with some extra pressing done..the only problem is the steam button which doesnt indicates if the water is over..so if the iron feels light..fill up and you are good to go..)

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Does the trick!

It certainly is not an imported luxury brand, just plain old kmart but it is perfectly OK for the job and gets the job done very well. It gets hot enough to easily deal with thick cotton shirts and generates ample steam to iron the creases out. Cord length in fine and no leaks either. A good basic iron with no issues.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Cheap and basic but works OK.

This is the Toyota Corolla of irons. 1st cheap and basic but is competent and gets the job done without fuss. Its got the absolute standard rotary dial iron layout and a reasonable cord length. Warms up quickly and does and entirely adequate if unremarkable job of ironing my shirts. It spectacularly average in a good way.

Great for its price!

Very happy with it, was abit skeptical because of the low price but as always Kmart proved good quality items at a really good price. It is safe and reliable, easy to use and efficient. I haven’t had any dramas with it since I purchased it a week ago. Go Kmart!

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Not bad for its price

This steam iron work very well, heats up really quick, the temperature is very accurate and also has a safty feature in case some one left it connect on the Iron board.
The down side of this : the Iron get alot of stains and need to be cleaned regularly .

Date PurchasedFeb 2018