Kmart Steam Iron KB-908E4

Kmart Steam Iron KB-908E4

See the Best Irons & Steam Generators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Tashy T.

Tashy T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect

Amazing product has lasted me 2 years going on 3. I am very satisfied with this product as it is very reliable, tiny but can store anywhere. Buy one try it.

Purchased at Kmart for $19.00.

Product is used: Occasionally
Clothing Material Cotton

Shrijana

ShrijanaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good iron

Cheap n long lasting iron. Does it work effectively as other expensive irons. I always go for kmart product because of it affordable and quality product. Rather than going for expensive

Brian RICHARDS

Brian RICHARDSSydney Surrounds, NSW

Most annoying iron I ever purchased

Most annoying iron I ever purchased, high pitched noise emitted very soon into use indicates self clean time. I have cleaned it three times in a row a still getting deafening high pitch sound. Im going to see how many fences it can fly over!!!!

Purchased in January 2019.

Product is used: Weekly
OzInKiwiLand

OzInKiwiLandAU

One of the worst irons I've ever owned

Have put up with it leaking onto freshly ironed clothes for 7 months returning it today. I don't know why I didn't return it the first week. I do a lot of ironing and like a nice iron that doesn't splutter and drop water onto the ironing. BTW my previous Aldi iron was the best!

Purchased in November 2018 at Kmart.

camalz

camalz

KB-908E4 - Terrible clearance for fingers under handle

Disgustingly narrow clearance between the handle and the temperature control knob means every time you grab the iron your knuckles will scrape across the knob rotating it off the setting.

Purchased in April 2019.

Clothing Material Cotton

ShopAdikt

ShopAdiktGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cheap and durable

Need to handle with care with gentle fabrics. Works good for cotton shirts, trousers, jeans and jackets.
Light weight and compact to store. Steams in seconds and gets heated very quickly.

Purchased in April 2016 at Kmart Retail Stores for $25.00.

Product is used: Weekly

STP

STPSydney, NSW

Bad product

We Bought it a few months ago...gets heaed way too much and ironing plate is of cheap quality ..it has spoiled so much of our clotheWouldnt recommend it to anyone!!!!

Purchased in October 2018 for $24.00.

Taha

TahaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Iron

This Iron does great job in very bargain price. The best part is its steam function which gives cloth very matt finish. I love this Iron & use on my party shirts & pants. Its very light weight, easy to use its steam part and moreover, it does job very good. I reckon this one if one after cheap & effective iron.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Mich

Mich

Iron away!

My iron is fabulous it heats up quickly and has been great because it’s light weight and easy to use. I have arthritis so need something light and easy to use. It’s so good that I recommend it to anyone who is on a budget and needs something that is easy to use.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Jon-Candice Cianci

Jon-Candice CianciGold Coast, Queensland

It does the job and does it well

Better then the cheaper Kmart ones and worth springing the extra few dollars on. I owned the cheaper one and it didn’t glide as well, and although both steam comparably this one doesn’t seem to get as much burn gunk on the Bottom of it. All in all for the price I recommend it.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Eleni C.

Eleni C.Albany

Does the job for a cheap Iron

This iron does the job, works well on a variety of fabrics. However ironing fabrics that easily crease are really hard to do and I can never quite get all creases off. The water cap on my iron leaks a little when the iron rests up. Not bad for a cheap iron, however I would suggest a better quality one for someone who needs to iron everyday.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

ZonasjaAlekseyfv

ZonasjaAlekseyfvYeronga

happy choose it

It's a nice iron, well-made. The details are also well done and look textured. Features complete, temperature has a number of options, suitable for a variety of fabrics for clothing. It has a large spray and a high heating rate. It's a great product to recommend.I am happy with it.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Maddie

MaddiePerth

Good for a cheap iron

This iron performs really well on my cloths. It's easy to use just fill up the tank with water plug in and iron away you go! The steam helps get rid of harsh lines in cloths and gives you over an hour of stern depending on how much cloths you need doing

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Cara

CaraPerth

Good value

Iron works well, very good value for money.

We don’t iron often, so fits well for our purposes. Seems to work well on different fabrics etc (mainly use for business attire). Haven’t attempted to iron delicates or sensitive fabrics.

Definitely better on the market, but good for cost.
Would recommend

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Earrings

EarringsSydney

The price is the best thing

I bought this is obviously because of the cheap price, i no need to use a iron that often actually but just want to buy one in case and i tried this steam iron for a few times only, it works normally and it warms up quickly which did not disappoint me, will continue to buy more kmart stuff after this and the microwave I bought

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Stefan3

Stefan3melbourne

Simple iron but works fine

It ain't pretty, that's for sure but this iron is a perfectly adequate performer. It heats up quite quickly and has a reasonable quality sole plate. Glides nicely over my shirts and doesn't seem to attract too much gunk. Steam works fine and it holds the set temperature well. Nothing deluxe but its cheap and works just fine.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Kylie little

Kylie littleSwan Reach

Wow, cheap isn't always nasty as this is a great iron

The Kmart steam iron is all you need. Why pay double if not even more for something that dose all the same as this one dose! It's simple to use just fill up the water and then plug in and go iron. Has a few settings for steam and can also turn steam off which can be handy. It deffenatly removes creeses.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Luigi Miguel

Luigi MiguelLabrador

Had this for almost 4 years!

I don't have any problems using this iron in any kind of fabrics. As long as you put it on the lowest setting delicate fabrics are fine. I had this for almost 4 years already and I do not have any problem at all. Even though it is not a high end product, it does its job for me.

Date PurchasedDec 2014

Sparks

Sparksgeelong

Super basic steam iron

I could basically just say "it's cheap, it works" and that's it! This iron is a little on the glaring colour side of things and looks a bit junky in real life but actually does a reasonably good job and its only $25. If you just need an iron that works and don't care about brands, this is fine. It's a bit ugly but there are no major issues with it,

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Thallium

ThalliumRichmond

Pretty good for the price

Its pretty good for the price but it's obviously a bit cheaper made than some of the big brand ones. Its does work exactly as its designed though. I think they saved money with the thickness and quality of the base plate material. It seems like a cheap alloy but it gets the ironing done and it's only $25

Date PurchasedNov 2017