Mycar (Kmart Tyre & Auto Service)

Mycar (Kmart Tyre & Auto Service)

2.3 from 1,055 reviews

Ree

ReeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’t go to Altona meadows branch

Biggest rip offs, tried to say I needed a new head gasket, just the part was $800. Then took it to my bro in kawa mechanic who is a great mechanic and honest, he confirmed nothing wrong wth head gasket. The crap thing is, the car that gave me the breakdown looked like he was just following directions and felt bad.

The manager or owner is arrogant, the crap thing is they knew I was a single mother.

Store LocationAltona meadows
Naomi F.

Naomi F.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service and Car Servicing

Car Service pricing was discussed beforehand and very reasonable. Time frame provided was amazing and car servicing was amazing too. Any issues quickly sorted out by the amazing team at Campbelltown Mycar. Will be returning for furture work.

Store LocationCampbelltown NSW
Tamara

TamaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Clean and very on point with Coronavirus is mind ....

Tony the manager of the Brunswick shop is amazing! His whole approach to the coronavirus is excellent....attention to detail when it comes down to the safety of the customers and staff. Highly recommend going here during this pandemic. Tony will look after you!

Store LocationBrunswick

Julie

JulieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Up selling during social distancing

Took car in for a puncture repair.. nothing else as wanted to be out for as little time as possible due to social distancing rules etc... after waiting 35 minutes mechanic advised that car also need other work done and would I like this... advised no, just the tyre... was advised it would be another 15 minutes... another 40 minutes later my puncture was repaired... in total 1 hour and 20 minutes for a puncture repair after being advised they could go it straight away!!! I understand you need to drum up business but considering we are supposed to be out for essential services only I find it very disappointing that you would cause people to be out longer than need be or what they asked for...
Poor form My car Airport West. Will not return.

Store LocationAirport West
Eden

EdenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never Again

Store LocationMy Car-Clyde North
Jamie

JamieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor customer service Mycar Arana Hills Brisbane Qld.

Poor service ,unprofessional i will not be returning.Lack of communication and customer service skills were severely lacking from this establishment. I will be taking my business elsewhere in this difficult time. Mycar Arana Hills, i suggest in the future you inform others that if you are unable to complete the work that was promised (i was informed 4 hours later ) that you tell your customers sooner.

kurnitb

kurnitbSydney, NSW

Poor Customer Service and tried to rip me off for pink slip

I booked a vehicle inspection at mycar macquarie centre. The guy over the counter had left me to wait over the counter for at least 15 mins. On the day of the appointment, I was asked to go and change many parts or he said I won't be able to renew my rego. I've decided to take it elsewhere and got it inspected without having to replace a single thing. I know this is a difficult time for businesses but ripping people off is next level! Beware!!!

Store LocationMyCar Macquarie Center
Mark

MarkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Service

Recently went to Mycar.
These guys are true professionals & won't trust my car to anyone else.
John and Paul and the team really take care of the customer & their vehicle.
Thanks so much for your passion in doing things the right way

Store LocationMycar Noarlunga Centre

Fast, friendly service

Marrickville Metro guys (Indra & George) demonstrated great customer service skills & went out of their way to help me at very short notice. Could not fault quality of their service & am VERY appreciative. Thanks guys :)

Store LocationMarrickville Metro

Tony G

Tony GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Helpful

The team at forest hill, were very helpful . my car had not been used or serviced for some time. They quickly found the several items of concerns that I felt were causing me to worry about using the car.
I am a handicapped person and became concerned with irregular engine operation. They were up straight with what would be needed and the time to be required. They were very clear on likely cost, and stuck to it.
My thanks go out to all the team and I will continue to use their service.
Tony G.

Store LocationForest Hill
Jackie

JackieIllawarra, NSW

EXCELLENT

Today i took my car to My Car Warrawong for Rego check fantastic services and very friendly staff i would definitely go back there. Just would like to especial say thank you to Mendo

Store LocationWarrawong
Sydney Yakka

Sydney YakkaSydney, NSW

Always Great Service

I don't know about the other branches around Australia but I can tell you the guys at the Marrickville shop are doing it right. I have used their service on a number of occasions and I have always found them to be second to none.

The car always runs like a dream, the price is affordable and the staff are extremely polite and courteous despite always being busy.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Store LocationMarrickville

My car point cook

Took my car to my car they didn’t fix it in the end dropped it off at about 8am they didn’t keep me in formed the whole I rang them at about 4pm and nothing got done. Poor customer service I won’t go there again no way I don’t recommend imy car in point cook to no one I know.

Thanks Trevor and the team MyCar Southland

Went into Ktas Southland no appointment spoke with Trevor he give us a competitive price on a set of 4 new tyres did a better deal than a quoted price we had suggested the best tyre options for our vehicle lucky to have them done within a few hours highly recommend the customer service from both Trevor and the team

Store LocationSouthland
P.pa

P.pa

Poor / expensive General service

Have been a customer of Kmart tyre at Arana Hills, for a couple of years, unfortunately it gets less quality and more expensive and not in customer’s benefit at all. Had my car there for general service recently, when I went to pick up my car, not all tasks done , although the invoice included $250 Labor fee, asking me to take my car in a month to have the rest of them done which could have been done Easily on the same day , and obviously being charged for another labor fee. Not happy at all .

Store LocationArana hills

Surprised Customer

I had a flat on Sunday, went on Monday afternoon, made no appointments or bookings as such, just walked in, spoke to service personal about my flat, I pulled it out of the boot of my car, they took it in, have a look at it, fixed it and put it back on my car, placed the spare donut tyre back in the boot of my car, at the end of it all, My Car Kmart did not charge me anything, I am surprise and happy.

phillip.tamlin

phillip.tamlinAdelaide, South Australia

First time at Mycar Port Adelaide pleasantly surprised Leo really knows his job and he has a strong team backing him up [ Rob Mal and Corey ] I would throughly recomend them Phillip

Store LocationMycar Port Adelaide

John B.

John B.South East Queensland, QLD

Over-priced and Under-serviced

Riverlink Shopping Centre - Ipswich.

Their "essential service" does not include an air filter or a sump plug washer. Their wiper blade replacement cost $70 and replacing a number plate bulb cost $18. They recommended replacing a timing belt which was 34,000 kilometres and 2.5 years old.

Mechanics that prey on non-mechanical savvy customers still exist.

Store LocationRiverlink Shopping Centre - Ipswich
garry callaghan

garry callaghanSouth East Queensland, QLD

D.J. Manager

Store LocationRedbank Plaza, Ipswich, QLD.
Sam

SamPerth, WA

Customer service was second to none

Store LocationMycar Clarkson Western Australia