Mycar (Kmart Tyre & Auto Service)

Mycar (Kmart Tyre & Auto Service)

See the Best Mechanics in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by MyCar Tyre & Auto

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Dangerous practice by mechanics

My car was serviced for a full service and also the Transmission serviced what they did was to glue in the transmission sump plug had no thread. Another mechanic had to drill out the sump plug hole and make a new thread the Mechanic is clos to them. They are owned by a German company now seems its all about money.

Older Borrower
Older BorrowerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Service at its best

Was at MyCar (Keilor Branch) again today for a FREE Tyre Life Saver check. Also asked them to check my back brake lights which were not working. They sorted it FREE of charge after qutoing a $36 cost to fix. The guys at MyCar Keilor certainly value their customers and never fail to impress with their good will and good service every time I am there for any car related matter - big or small. Keep up the good work guys and thanks once again for the great service offered today. Cheers, "A Very Happy Customer" :)

tony
tonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very disappointing service

I had my diesel vehicle timing belt replaced by Mycar in Chadstone
All well until next morning when a loud clanking noise on cold start..became the norm. It does disappear after it warms up
Returned to Mycar to have the noise rectified to no avail it was blamed on lack of oil, the person looking after my car added extra oil, the noise was still there next morning the car was leaking oil as well now, checked oil level overfilled.
And now my leather steering was damaged and patched with black tape...scared to take the car back and leave it unattended. I used the service of another mechanic. Problem resolved cheap/faulty parts were used mainly tensioner

Deb
Deb

Amazing service

Dropped in at The Wodonga store with a slow flat tyre...despite being extreemely busy the manager booked me in for later that day and fixed my tyre with a happy and helpful disposition. I will definately be back. The other mechancis were also really friendly and professional. Overall a great service!

Julie
JulieHunter Region, NSW

Ballina NSW

Jeff and all the staff went out of their way to get us back on the road during our holiday. Couldn’t thank them enough 10 out of 10 thanks again

Excellent service

Took the Camry in to get the air con leak checked, expecting a large fee, and turned out it was just a misplaced hose and the boys fixed it for free. Champions.

Boelo
BoeloIllawarra, NSW

Always the best service

For service and tyre repair I always take my Maza2 to MyCar Nowra and they are always amazing; the staff is super friendly and knowledgeable. And the price is always right (meaning I never feel they charge more then necessary). I would recommend them to anyone.

CALISTA
CALISTA

Very poor experience

Rates and Fees

Toowoomba MyCar - Excellent service! Above and beyond!

Zack was the mechanic. Was accommodated with a same day service even though just drove in! Even though a seemingly small problem, turned out tricky but was fixed! Kind, considerate, very professional and overall excellent customer service! Deserves 10/10 stars. Would highly commend and recommend!!

Tim
Tim

Give me my money back now. Criminals!!!!

This comany are criminals they have stolen hundreds off me, Manager is refusing to return my phone calls. Im now conciding legal action against Mycar. Be warned people they will take your money online and when it comes to fit the tyres they will refuse even though it was booked a week in advance and have then in stock. They have even admitted fault and didnt give a dam about me in the time and money they have wasted. No attemped to fairly fix the situation. This is the worst company ive ever had to deal with. Ill see Mycar in court!!!

Anthonyp0808
Anthonyp0808Perth, WA

Above and beyond helpful - myCar Claremont WA

Last month I trusted my Mercedes sports car to the Claremont branch for a regular service and battery replacement - work was done on time at a great price, and will honest interest by the staff. Much nicer to deal with this branch than with than the local Merc dealer. Then today a puncture, which they repaired at short notice with minimum fuss. Like the Terminator, I'll be back.

buddha_eye
buddha_eye

Great service but relentless marketing spam afterwards

Great service from Casuarina (Darwin) store, have been using my car and KTAS for years. Will keep going back…Only problem is the relentless marketing spam, surveys etc that follow. I have opted out, unsubscribed, and emailed customer service. To no avail. Seriously annoying junk spam I don’t want.

Adam T.
Adam T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Scam people! Don’t waste your time

Frank
Frank

A faultless service

Everything was done as promised, in the time stated. it was a very painless excercise which I intend to repeat. Hopefully everyone had the same enjoyable and safe service from this outlet

Hi Frank,
Thank you for the wonderful review. We are so happy to hear the team provided you with a great experience.
We'll be sure to pass this to the team :)
Thanks again!

Waheeb Y.
Waheeb Y.Sydney, NSW

My booking was cancelled without prior notice

Laureyasked

So , if you get told you need a engine mount on your car but don't know which side, am i right to say kmart auto should check which one needs repair before just going ahead and fixing the right side because the guy at the desks says, by his experience its the right side? Well the right side was fixed. But. I just found out its the left side. Im ropable. Are they going to charge me another $300 again?

Laurey

I have recently had this issues resolved by a lovely young man at the auto desk. Jake. Very helpful and such a lovely man thanks for your response
Yours faithfully
LaureySullivan

anairaussie
anairaussieasked

WORST CAR SERVICE EVER !!! I went to get a basic service and replacement of coolant tank. Now my car is full of oil leakage and waiting for another repair. The response from mycar point cook VIC they can't do anything and just washed their hands of the task to fix the problem. All this after spending close to $1200.
Extremely incompetent mechanics working at this outlet. Avoid them.

Geoff