Mycar (Kmart Tyre & Auto Service)

Mycar (Kmart Tyre & Auto Service)

helen m.

helen m.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Honest

The guys were quick and efficient , and assessed my car after my concerns , and let me know that there were no issues that needed urgent attention . I truly appreciated the honesty !

Store LocationBrandon Park
John L

John LMandurah

Highly professional

Very pleased with the first class service and friendly staff at MyCar in Mandurah.
Francis and the team are courteous and helpful, giving you the confidence that they’ve looked after both you Andy your car.
Will definitely be visiting again when needed and 100% recommendation to friends & family.

Store LocationMandurah WA
Care TeamMyCar Tyre & Auto

Hi John, great feedback!! thank you for sharing:)

Dawn

DawnMid North Coast, NSW

Great fast service

Dropped in this morning to my car Toormina just needing a screw as my casing was falling off done straight away and with a smile thank you my car Toormina

Store LocationToormina nsw
Care TeamMyCar Tyre & Auto

thanks Dawn, really glad we could help out:)

Car Service / Repair Centres

Find out how Mycar (Kmart Tyre & Auto Service) compares to other Car Service / Repair Centres

Kathleen

Kathleen

Reliable Friendly Service

I find MyCar Casula to be friendly, reliable and provide excellent service. They are always honest and explain all required work in full detail. I have no hesitation to recommend them highly.

Store LocationCasula NSW
Care TeamMyCar Tyre & Auto

thanks Kathleen, appreciate you sharing such great feedback!

CFJackie

CFJackieSydney, NSW

Will never go anywhere Else

This is the third time MyCar at Narellen NSW, have serviced my car. They were recommended by a neighbour.
Each time has been great service, they tell you everything up front.
They do what they say they are going to do and their Customer Service is the Best. Special mention to Scott from last service - Thank You. You receive FlyBy Points.

Store LocationNarellen
Care TeamMyCar Tyre & Auto

thank you so much for the great feedback, I'm sure the team will be pleased to hear:)

Unimpressive customer service

This review is about Canberra Belconnen Westfield's Mycar. The unsmiling staff at desk looked like annoyed seeing me. Anyway I did my car serviced there. After the car was serviced, Mycar person gave me a big list of unnecessary repair works, the total cost of doing those works may far exceed the current market value of the car. I sought advice from a friend who is a sort of car mechanic. My friend advised me not to do any of those repair works recommended by Mycar. I would never again go to Mycar.

Store LocationCanberra Belconnen Westfield Mall
Care TeamMyCar Tyre & Auto

Hi Kabir, disappointing to hear of your negative experience. We would be happy to help should you wish to discuss further and can be reached at careteam@mycar.com.au or 1800 065 010 kind regards
care team @mycar

Mani

ManiPerth, WA

Store Locationport kennedy wa
Bec Jayne

Bec Jayne Perth, WA

Soooo helpful!

So....you know your car’s not right....not due a service, making a noise, feeling sluggish, warning lights are on....My Car @ Warwick WA, squeezed me in straight away! I was expecting a big problem and bill, but they kindly fixed a vacuum hose that had come loose within the hour and NO CHARGE! These guys are who I go to for my servicing and truly made me feel like a valued customer today! Thank you!!

Store LocationWarwick WA
Care TeamMyCar Tyre & Auto

Hi Bec, thats such wonderful feedback!! I know the team at Warwick will really appreciate it.
many thanks care team @mycar

Words Worth

Words WorthCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Trusted Car Servicing & Repair

Braddon site of mycar has been excellent for our Honda's last service and repair. Wayne, Nate and the other mechanics have been friendly and professional. The pick-up/drop-off at home option was great! I did not have to sit around and wait. Car running the best it has in a year.

Store LocationBraddon, ACT
Care TeamMyCar Tyre & Auto

Fantastic feedback for the team. Thank you so much, I know they will greatly appreciate the feedback! kind regards care team @mycar

Stunned Mullet.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Friendly service, but a bit tricky me thinks ...

Stunned Mullet.

Thank you for the reply team.
From your comment, it seems that in fact it is the normal practice for MyCar businesses not to provide the written invoice to customers prior to accepting payment. Is this correct ??

Excellent and trustworthy service

Am very satisfied with this service in port Pirie SA. I have put booked my car in this shop a few times. Always prompt and reasonably priced. As a pensioner I can afford the services offered. Absolutely recommend this service provider

Store LocationColes port Pirie SA
Care TeamMyCar Tyre & Auto

wonderful feedback Norma, thank you, will make sure the team at Port Pirie are recognised for their great service. kind regards Care Team @mycar

Eli

EliGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional

I’ve been using mycar (formerly Kmart tyre & auto) in Doncaster East for several years now, No matter how big or small the issue each time I have been impressed with their professionalism and honesty.
My most recent experience was no different.
I would recommend mycar in Doncaster east to anyone who is looking to get their car serviced.

Store LocationDoncaster East
Care TeamMyCar Tyre & Auto

Hi Eli, I was worried when I saw the 1 star rating however very pleased to read your experience has been a very positive one. Thank you for sharing:)

Jen

JenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

MyCar Brunswick

Excellent, friendly service from Tony and staff at Brunswick service centre when I called in this morning without an appointment. Couldn't have asked for more. Thank you so much! Jenny.

Store LocationBrunswick, Vic
Care TeamMyCar Tyre & Auto

Hi Jenny, thanks so much for sharing your great experience at this store. I know Tony and his team will also be pleased to read your post:) kind regards Care Team @mycar

Great service. Turned up to My Car in Belconnen Mall the first Saturday in February 21, just before closing time. Instead of being asked to come back another time, I was asked how they could help me. I mentioned that I have a simple question and was only expecting a simple answer. I was informed politely that I was incorrect. And the team proceeded to help me get rid of a squeak around my front right suspension and shock. I left there extremely satisfied with no more squeak.
A great thanks to the My Car team at
Belconnen Mall.

Store LocationBelconnen Mall
Care TeamMyCar Tyre & Auto

Hi Rob, Thank you. Your compliments have been shared and the store team congratulated.
Kind Regards,
mycar Care Team

MyCar Bicton - stay away! Received a second opinion on 4 items they wanted to charge me for.

Went for a 2nd opinion from manufacturer service centre -

Jen BPerth, WA

MyCar Wanneroo: I have had issues with my car since they "serviced" it

Store LocationWanneroo
Jen B

Hello there. I emailed the RAC report to the address that you asked me to. Is there going to be an outcome of any kind?

Care TeamMyCar Tyre & Auto

Bad alignment and bad customer service

Customer service was not great and the alignment I paid for was not done.

After the "alignment" the front and rear toe were out of spec and the rear camber was way off. I got another alignment elsewhere and they fixed everything in 30 minutes.

This tyre fitting and alignment was only meant to take an hour, it was booked in online several days earlier. However, one hour became 2 which then became 3.5 hours.

Store LocationDrummoyne
Wendy J.

Wendy J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great honest service with a smile and proper explanation of everything!

Tony the Manager at Northcote was terrific today. I got very good and honest information with options for solutions, all clearly explained. How good is that? he doesn't talk down to women and offer empty and rubbish responses - you should sell this car - i have been told this before - But not Tony.

I'll go back and back go this place if Tony is there as the Manager. He and his team did a first rate job and the price is so much better than the car dealership who misrepresented problems with the car and charged outrageous prices in comparison to Mycar Thank you Team.

Store LocationNorthcote
Care TeamMyCar Tyre & Auto

Hi Wendy! that is such great feedback for Tony and his team. I will surely share this with Tony to ensure he is congratulated. Really appreciate you taking the time to share to :) thank you, care team

Michael S.

Michael S.Perth, WA

Honest and excellence

Have been going to kardinya WA My Car for number of years and have been excellent. This time i send my Nissan Xtrail for log book service because the Nissan dealership that i normally went have changed. And i can say that after the service its better than when its serviced by Nissan! I dont know much about car but i know when it feels nicer. And the team at Kardinya is also honest. They found my $50 stash and let me know its there. I dont know about other My Car but the Kardinya one is 4 thumbs up

Store LocationKardinya, WA
Care TeamMyCar Tyre & Auto

Awesome feedback Michael, thank you for taking the time to share:)

Ray L.

Ray L.South East Queensland, QLD

Had my accord serviced again every six months keeps my car excellent condition could not get better service than receive from Paul jessy and staff ray always helpful and polite

Store LocationMy ommaney
Care TeamMyCar Tyre & Auto

HI Ray, this is great feedback, thanks so much, we have passed this feedback onto Paul and the rest of the team, glad your accord is running so well and in great condition. Thanks