KNA Security

See the Best Door Security Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by KNA Security

Pros

• Great quality doors and service

• Efficient and professional installers

• Good value for money

Cons

• Based in Perth - only for WA residents

• Night Vision
  • Motion Detection
  • Ease of Installation
  • Connectivity / Reliability

I would certainly recommend KNA

Have just had the last security window screen installed, now all doors and windows are covered. KNA were great to deal with, very satisfied. Wish I had done it sooner.

Purchased in July 2021.

Thanks so much! :)

Steve3333
Steve3333PERTH

Quality products & Professional

Recommended to us by a friend. KNA provide a quality service and products. Professional and courteous people. Had 4 Security Screens/Doors installed. Great value and no fuss from quoting through to installation. Highly recommend .

Purchased in June 2021 for $3,800.00.

Wayne W.KNA Security

Thank you so much Steve! really appreciate it. :)

Coach
CoachPerth, WA

Excellent Quality and Service

I am very impressed with the security door. We were reluctant to get one because we have a nice timber front door, but the see-through mesh and timber look surround is wondering and you can still see the timber door through it.

Purchased in June 2021.

Wayne W.KNA Security

Thanks so much for the review! really appreciate it. Glad you are happy with it.

Great quality and service

On to my third door with kna now, have done front security, back sliding door and now laundry. We couldn't be happier with the doors, Great friendly service and quality products.

Purchased in June 2021 for $774.00.

Thank you so much! :D

Linda H.
Linda H.Perth, WA

Professional and friendly service

Purchased in June 2021.

Wayne W.KNA Security

Thank you so much Linda, really appreciate it. :)

Pim
Pim

Great Customer Service

From the initial request for quote to the installation of the product, KNA has been very responsive and helpful. David, who came out for the installation was friendly, tidy and passionate about doing a great, neat job. Thanks to all at KNA! I won't hesitate to use you again.

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,000.00.

Thanks so much Pim! :)

Angela
AngelaPerth, WA

Great Company & Service

Had 5x Flywire Doors re-meshed for strength & sustainability. Am very happy with the product & service. Prompt, reliable workmen. Even the Administration contact was super efficient. KNA Security came recommended and I would certainly use them again

Purchased for $605.00.

Thanks very much Angela!

Hodaya A.
Hodaya A.Perth, WA

Great service! So happy with my screen door!

Highly recommend KNA security! from the first quote appointment to installation everything was a breeze, Wayne is so lovely and the colour match was spot on! we got a wood look frame to our front door and it looks amazing! couldn't be happier

Purchased in May 2021.

Wayne W.KNA Security

Thank you so much! really appreciate.

Emma Macleod
Emma MacleodPerth, WA

New Screen door

We had a rear sliding security door installed, KNA did a great job on the installation and build of the door. Arrived on time and keyed the locks to an existing door key. The door looks great, we are very happy with the service.

Purchased in May 2021.

Hi Emma, thanks so much! :D

Find out how KNA Security compares to other Door Security Products

Great service and product. Josh is amazing.We are very happy that we went with KNA Security.

We had security grills installed in our house.They work well and look good.
Locks are easy to operate. Particularly happy with looking out to the garden and having a clear vision.

Thank you so much Sharan. :D

Glenda
GlendaPerth, WA

Highly Recommend

Exceptional service & knowledge of the product I didn't know there was different types of screens we were able to do 50/50 airflow & privacy which suited exactly what we was after

Wayne W.KNA Security

Thanks so much Glenda! Much appreciated. :)

Leanne Robson
Leanne RobsonPerth, WA

Returning customer! So very happy

Thank you KNA ! The installation of the window security screens not only makes me feel safer at home , but also looks fantastic. Your team is always friendly, prompt & professional .Thanks again.

Thanks so much Leanne! :D

Marie M.
Marie M.Perth, WA

Highly recommend

I asked for recommendations on my local neighborhood FB page and the winner hands down was KNA Security! My security door was installed today ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ From quote to install was awesome! Thank you Wayne and staff your professionalism, advice and service was second to none. I highly recommend KNA!

Wayne W.KNA Security

Thank you so much Marie!!!!

Suzy Q
Suzy QPerth, WA

KNA Security screen doors - excellent service and product

We've had a drama-free experience from quote to payment. Dealing with the company has been a breeze, starting with calling for a quote and ending with easy payment by bank transfer. They were punctual with appointments, informative and have an excellent product. The screen doors look beautiful and function perfectly. Highly recommend this company.

Wayne W.KNA Security

Thank you so much Suzy! :)

Robin
RobinPerth, WA

KNA All the way

Josh was a great person to deal with from the quote to final installation even my added extras after the first quote were handled with ease. Fantastic job will highly recommend to friends & family Thanks Josh & KNA

Purchased in March 2021.

Thanks so much Robin. :)

Read more reviews - page 2

evelynneasked

Hi, I have got a CCTV currently, but I am not happy with it and would like to change it to a better one. I am looking for something where I have a little TV screen inside the house, so I can keep an eye on what is happening outside, also to be able to bring it up on my phone and iPad. Can you help me?

Sure we can help.
Give us a call on 95612956 and we will organise a quote for you :)

evelynne

Hi, I tried to ring you but there is a message saying "The number you have dialed is not connected, please check the number and try again" I have checked the number and it is correct, unless you are not in Victoria???

Wayne W.KNA Security

Oh...no we are in WA. sorry

Get an answer from our members and KNA Security representatives

Features:

KNA Security is a family-run business, specialising in providing high quality and resilient security services in Perth & WA.

They offer the manufacturing and installation of these products:

• Security Doors & Screens
  • CCTV Camera Systems
  • Security Systems
  • Roller Shutters
  • Window Tinting

Reviewers loved:

Great service, responsiveness, workmanship and brilliant value for money, KNA Security have been praised by reviewers for their efficient and professional installations. Happy customers have noted that the entire process felt easy and they are very likely to recommend this company to others.

To consider:

They are based in Perth and only offer services to Western Australia.