• Night Vision
  • Motion Detection
  • Ease of Installation
  • Connectivity / Reliability

We Choose KNA Security for our Boutique Property Management agency in Perth

As a Boutique Property Management agent in the northern suburbs, we choose to engage KNA Security for all our new security door orders on any of our portfolio. They are very responsive and quotes are received promptly. Highly recommend to anyone looking to have any security doors or grills fitted by a professional and reliable company in Perth.

Wayne W.KNA Security

Thank you so much Sue! :)

Jackie T

Jackie TPerth, WA

Sliding door- wish I hadn’t put it off for so long!

So happy with my door, I wish I hadn’t put it off for so many years and done it so long ago. They made the process so easy and the quote was so good I was happy with the whole service and friendly workers from start to finish. Great communication, punctuation and quality is excellent, very highly recommended. Thank you!

Purchased in November 2020.

Wayne W.KNA Security

Thank you so much Jackie!

Drommo

DrommoPerth, WA

Awesome service !

My husband and I can’t recommend this company enough for the quality of their service and products. Very attentive to every aspect and this starts from the moment they knock on your door and give you a quote. Thank you for a brilliant job you did. We will be having back soon for more work. Thank you

Purchased in November 2020.

Wayne W.KNA Security

Thanks so much! really appreciate it. Have a GREAT weekend!

Door Security Products

Find out how KNA Security compares to other Door Security Products

Cheryl

CherylPerth, WA

So happy to have been recommended to KNA by my son.

We have had our front double security with privacy mesh doors previously installed by KNA, a year ago, and are very happy with all aspects of them. Its great to be able to have the front wooden doors open, the security doors locked safe, with no visibility into our home during the day, as we live on a main road. Today, we have the other 3 doors in our home, including one with a pet door. Fantastic, robust product and could not ask for better service from quoting to installation. Very professional, helpful advice given and all round great company. Prices were very reasonable also. I highly recommend KNA and have already done so. Thankyou!

Purchased in November 2020 at KNA for A$2,600.00.

Night Vision
Connectivity / Reliability
Wayne W.KNA Security

Thank you so much Cheryl! Really appreciate it. :)

Good quality product

We were recommended by Affordable Windows to use this company for security doors for our double glazing sliding doors.Highly recommend excellent communication regarding times to give a measure and quote this was done via the office with a telephone call then followed up via an email thank you Simone.Wayne did the measurements and helped with the wood grain choice very helpful ,friendly and knowledgeable ,Josh came and fitted the doors no problems very pleasant and knowledgeable ,all arrived in the time frame specified .

Purchased in September 2020 for A$3,000.00.

Wayne W.KNA Security

Thank you so much! its really appreciated. :)

sara y.

sara y.Perth, WA

Exceptional Service

I use Wayne and the team at KNA Security for all of my landlords. They are well priced with quality products and the service is exceptional. Sara Young - Coronis WA

Purchased in November 2020 for A$600.00.

Wayne W.KNA Security

Thank you so much Sara! :)

Sharleen

SharleenPerth, WA

Love my new doors.

Everything bout these doors are fantastic. Simple and easy to use. Look great as well.
KNA have been fantastic, everyone is very friendly and helpful and I've had the best customer service in all aspects of the business. Thankyou so much.

Purchased in November 2020 for A$1,730.00.

Night Vision
Motion Detection
Connectivity / Reliability
Wayne W.KNA Security

Thank you so much Sharleen. :)

Jean

JeanPerth, WA

Professional , timeous, and nothing was too hard

From time Wayne quoted, nothing was too hard basket, they solved unusual challenges around direction of door sliding and custom made door frames for install, installing four security doors, in the time frame they committed to.
Professional and friendly.
The doors look great! and am looking forward to sea breeze pulling through in summer. :)

Thanks so much Jean! :)

Cath Birch

Cath BirchPerth, WA

Excellent Service, Excellent Products

Had 2 security screens fitted on sliding patio doors, one with a pool self closer and the guys did an amazing job fitting them. They look awesome. The mesh is so see through for great visibility I've walked into it twice!! Would highly recommend KNA Security.

Wayne W.KNA Security

Thank you so much Cath! Really appreciate it. :)
Hopefully your not walking into anymore lol

Door Security Products

Find out how KNA Security compares to other Door Security Products

D Witherington

D Witherington

Excellent service and product

From my initial contact with KNA Security and throughout the service was excellent, great communication, really helpful and professional. I am so happy with my front and back security doors, they look fantastic and would highly recommend to friends and family, thank you.

Wayne W.KNA Security

Thank you so much! Really appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback. :)

Rika

RikaPerth, WA

Looks good & secure

Fabulous work, installation was done clean, tidy and professionally.
Love that it looks super sleek too!
Roll on summer and with it bring the sea breeze.
Thank you KNA for a job well done !

Thank you so much Rika! Appreciate you taking the time to leave a review! :D

Liz

LizPerth, WA

Excellent service and product.

From start to finish KNA Security provided a friendly, efficient and effortless service. The job was completed on time and the window security screens fitted seamlessly. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Thank you so much Liz!

Shannon R.

Shannon R.Perth, WA

Great door great service

Recently had our 1200 wife’s security screen done with KNA it looks amazing build quality is fantastic installing was super fast the whole process was a Dream. I highly recommend KNA will be calling them again soon to do windows and other doors

Wayne W.KNA Security

Thanks so much Shannon. Sorry for the delay in replying, this site is new to us. :)