Kogan Internet

• Adequate Speeds Yes (356) · No (199)

Internet is essential for people communication

Customer service should actively solve the customer problems when they ring for help. If they cannot solve the problem, they should honestly tell the customer what will be done to get the Internet back.

Low prices for low quality connection

Can't make Internet calls (e.g. with Whatsapp/Signal using this service), in Canberra (metropolitan area). Google pages take a long time to load, let alone the web pages themselves. Sometimes Internet times out. Pointless bulk buying their mobile data for a cheap price if it doesn't work. If you have the slightest concern that you won't have good reception/have brick walls/ only a semi-decent connection with a different provider, do yourself a favour and assume Kogan won't cut it.

excellent service

Hanoze made my inquiry today to update my direct debit details very easy to resolve 5 star service from him,
he was very polite and respectful.
I wish all people in call centres were as nice as he is

Cameron G-H

Cameron G-HPerth, WA

So far so good <3

Never had slow speeds, never once dropped out, even during one of their maintenance day's, i still had internet despite them telling me i might not, happy to continue with them based on my current service with them.

Michael

MichaelStrathfield

Unreliable

They Claim that 20 gb is average speed at night,not true it’s 7 gb and 1.5 gb upload speed is average.Can’t cast anything live and it even cuts out on reruns ,for me trying to watch a game it’s unreliable.

Good customer service

Hanoze was very helpful with my enquiries and solved my issues very quickly. My service was disconnected and this guy helped my with no hesitation. Good value for money with Kogan NBN 50

Katherine

KatherineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service from Nikhel from Kogan internet

Connection not reliable but service always there to help. Always happy to credit me back when I lose service. Only downfall is that they can’t guarantee times technician comes out. Sometimes waiting half a day. Hard for ppl who work.

PWM

PWMSouthwest, VIC

The service provided by the call centre was prompt, efficient and extremely friendly. It was great to be able to complete the transaction without a hassle. Accolades to Hanoze who was very polite and professional.

Viaan G.

Viaan G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service

Problem with internet connection but resolved by customer service Officer Nusrat very helpful & kind. I like the way she resolved the problem which seems to be an amazing skill set

Criminal behaviour

Kogan Internet are double charging me whilst my service is with another provider. I just spoke to ‘Nusrat’ who said she refuses to close my account and will now ensure I am billed every month even though I am with another NBN provider which was ported across at the start of April. She would not allow me to make a complaint or speak to anyone else in the company. She made up that I am in a multi-dwelling residence with multiple NBN lines which could not be further from the truth.

tomtom4444

Hello, reference number is - (2021/05/01765). I haven’t received any correspondence through all media attempts so this is my ombudsman reference number.

M Koth

M KothGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible service to get things fixed

When the NBN works it is fine. To get it fixed you have to ring Kogan India, they log a call and they can only log a fault with the NBN Service. The NBN people don't turn up, and Kogan india can't do anyting about it, except to log another query with NBN, they have no ability to transfer you to someone in australia and they have no supervisor that you can speak to

Jordan N

Jordan NSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect service, Great speeds, No point using anyone else.

Great reliable connection, Service on the phone was exceptional Hanoze was a great help, very speedy easy to understand, got straight to the point. I have the NBN 50 plan and it is one of the cheapest on the markets, I never have any problems.

Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Brendon

BrendonHobart, TAS

Consistent speed, no dropouts as yet

Have been connected for 8 weeks (after moving). NBN tech required to fix damaged FTTP connection, process run very smoothly (unlike previous dealings I've had). Online BYO modem setting information is good.

Suz

SuzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Had a problem with no internet and Nusrad at Kogan was excellent, efficient, professional and friendly and the internet was back on in no time. Thank you Nusrad for your time

Rod

RodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you for your patience.

Nusrat was very helpful with my enquire. Thank you for your patience.
I am very happy with the speed and unlimited download I receive through Kogan NBN internet. Thank you Kogan.

Jordan

JordanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect help troubleshooting

Tapas Helped me with everything to fix and increase the speed of my service.. great customer service definitely recommend this service for good speed and great service on the platinum plan

Great value and quality service

I've been using it about 2 years. I haven't had issues with connections. Reliable quality. The speed is somewhat limited but the fee is pretty low too, so overall satisfied. :) Thanks for your help, Nikhil.

Josh W.

Josh W.Hunter Region, NSW

Overall Really Good

Had to update card info, Jainish was very friendly and helpful. Overall I have had a good experience with kogan internet, very few connectivity problems and overall normally really good speeds. Happy to not have to lock into a contract either.

Had a minor problem with connectivity. Spoke to Help Line (Jainish in Mumbai, India) who was excellent in solving the problem. We now have a speed of 91 mps.
Very happy, thanks.

casey

caseyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Home WIFI

I got home wifi . I went through Kogan because of the positive reviews and the price really helped in my decision making. It was a great process to get connected they let me know when the technician was in my area and I must say he was really great very helpful made sure everything was working before leaving .

hazz

hazzasked

Kogan Internet

Question about my PDF bill for kogan internet (downloaded from the email you send me each month)
Is the address on the top left hand side my installation address or my postal address?

Wills

The address you gave kogan when you signed up. Saying that some people have a different billing address to their installation or home address. Mine shows my home address.

홍석 조.

홍석 조.asked

Kogan Internet

Suddenly, more money has been charged since two months ago. Even if I make an online inquiry from 2 weeks ago, they have not answered. Maybe there is no online support team. How do I cancel the internet? Is it possible to cancel? How long does it take to terminate? If I apply for termination, is it canceled from that day? Or will it be the day when the internet disconnect?

I.P. Daily
I.P. Daily

Suggest you ask them directly if you want answers rather than ask in this review site

Wills

You get a $10 discount for the first 6 months on the gold plan. Were you past the first 6 months. Was your bill up by $10

chrissiejoy m

chrissiejoy masked

Kogan Internet

The note book we purchased has not worked from day one of delivery, and we cannot find address to send it back for repair or new product, have tired all your links and cannot make sense of any of them. Please advise?

John
John

I think you have sent this to the wrong person.

Get an answer from our members and Kogan representatives

Compare all 6 Kogan Internet
Standard Monthly Price $63.90$71.90$88.90
Typical Evening Download Speed 23.0 Mbps46.0 Mbps85.0 Mbps
Promotional Monthly Price $57.90$63.90$78.90
Promotional Offer

For first 6 months. $63.90/month thereafter.

For first 6 months. $71.90/month thereafter.

For first 6 months. $88.90/month thereafter.

Max Download Speed 25 Mbps50 Mbps100 Mbps