2.9

• Adequate Speeds Yes (61%) · No (39%)

Angie E

Angie ESouth East Queensland, QLD

Non existent service!

After signing up 8 days ago, and still no contact, connection or service, I followed up Kogan Broadband for the fourth time. Having been promised from a supervisor last Thursday that she would follow up and call me back... still nothing. Called again on Friday and was promised a call back and connection that day...nothing! Called again on Monday and was told they couldn’t find my customer reference number, and I needed to email their online service team. HELLO! I HAVE NO INTERNET! Useless! No solution to the problem. No follow up. Poor customer service.
Cancelled my order with Kogan and went with Aussie Broadband. All sorted within a few hours. Such a bad experience with Kogan.

Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Start DateAugust 2020
Ross x.Kogan

Awesome service at competitive price! No drop outs!

Excellent service from the installation to day to day basis. Usually 4 devices connected at once with good speed, amazing price and no drop out! I 100% recommend Kogan NBN25 based on my experience! Great value and the best on the market for no strings attached- month to month so all the flexibility we needed to run our rental!

Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Tay

TayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Regular drop outs and below average customer service

Signed up in January 2020 and paid for a modem through kogan, had regular internet drop outs for days at a time and contacted kogan most times with no fix. Cancelled with Kogan and signed up to Aussie Broadband. Still unable to connect to internet and NBN came out to test the line and advised modem was faulty. Contacted kogan to request a refund or reimbursement for faulty modem due to needing to purchase another, was advised that due to me cancelling, warranty has "ended" for the modem and no reimbursement or refund would be offered. Was advised that there were no notes for my calls within the 6 months I was with kogan, and if I had of "called and told them my modem was faulty they could have offered a replacement".

Start DateJanuary 2020

WillMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The worst nbn provider

On the 31st of July, I could not use the internet. I called kogan, they say there will be a nbn technician coming tomorrow to fix. However, no one came on the second day. I called them back, they said nbn cancelled this trip. No worries. I also them to find the problem, because the internet light on the modem is no on. They keep doing the test and lied to me they will call me back but they did not. Terrible service team who will only make you wait without doing anything helpful. Never go with them.

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
Start DateJuly 2019
Ross x.Kogan

Hi, I'm sorry to hear this. Please provide me with your Ticket Reference Number and I will escalate this to the relevant team for a resolution.

Will

INC300002043440. It has been a week. If you cannot fix, I will go with other provider. I am sick of calling without getting the problem solved.

Ross x.Kogan

Hi Will, I have escalated your case.

Dean

Deantecoma

Internet OK Wifi router Poor

Connection to the internet seems to be reasonably consistent at around 52gbps but the wifi for the supplied wifi router is very patchy and wasn’t resolved with replacement router. Had to purchase another router. This might be a problem with my house though as it’s unusual design

Rasha Megalla

Rasha MegallaACT

Regardless the load during pandemic and my small band, I had no issues at all times. Well done

Every thing is reliable unlike all other competitors that i tried 2 or 3 of them. Thank you very much for being such great service at all times. I had no issues.

Data TypeCapped Data

Julia Y.

Julia Y.Sydney, NSW

Works most of the time

I've been with Kogan since 17 July. I've been working from home everyday and so far I only had 1 instance of internet completely out for about 30mins. Otherwise, it's been all good. Speed has been decent about 80-90mbps download and 18mbps upload on wifi. LAN is slightly faster.

Craig

CraigFar North Queensland, QLD

Better Speed Than Telstra

I'm on a fully Copper line system that I was with Telstra before Kogan and Telstra told me I couldn't get the Line boost as it wasn't available in my Area due to the copper lines but i'm getting far better and faster speeds then on Telstra.

Tiff C.

Tiff C.South East Queensland, QLD

Great! No issues would definitely recommend!

Fast and secure connection!
Great on and off peak times!
Easy and quick customer service response!
Quick and efficient call out response team!
Extremely happy!!
No connection or reception issues whatsoever!!
Glad I chose them!

Start DateJanuary 2020

Janelle

JanellePerth, WA

Love it

Been fantastic so far I love the speed also with 4 kids and alot of smart wifi doesn't compare with other internet providers Kogan by far the best company I've used

Connection TypeWireless
H Louey

H LoueySydney, NSW

Good but not without problems.

Have been with Kogan NBN for 2 months now and the experience hasn’t been bad. On average I get between 80 - 94mbps down and 20 - 30mbps up all day. The only annoying thing is I’ve had 4 drop outs and, due to the fact it isn’t a static IP, I have to reset my VPN. Not a big deal, just annoying.

Data TypeUnlimited Data

Inconsistency between consultants - but over all good.

LucyQLD

LucyQLD

2 years on and still loving it!

Really happy, no issues in the 2 years we've been with Kogan. We have been with Kogan Silver 50/20 since they began. Speed averages around 35 up 30 down. Perfectly fine speeds for our family of 3. My son can play any game he likes on his ps4 without lag, we stream lots of Netflix, youtube etc. Occasional dropouts but that has happened with ALL providers we've used while in this house and I suspect is due to water in the pit/old copper lines. Only downside is no phone line available and as my son gets older, would prefer a landline for security and in case of emergency.

Start DateJune 2018
Andrew Lloyd G.

Andrew Lloyd G.Sydney, NSW

The best communiation and result by her, Purbaja

Start DateNovember 2019
Stefan

StefanLaunceston, TAS

Good value for money!!

This is my first time using Kogan NBN and so far I haven't had any issues with it holds up to streaming, my security cameras & online gaming which is great!!

Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Dylan

DylanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Crappy

Pay for 80MBPS and im getting 20mbps at the best unstable. And when we call they say its fine. Will be changing providers as this is just disgusting and unacceptable

Start DateJanuary 2019
Ross x.Kogan

Hi, thank you for letting us know about your experience.

If you have not already, please contact the Kogan Internet Support Team on 1300 010 400 for assistance.

Payment options -Kogan should have orher options for payment such as Bpay or Paypal

Please investigate the above options for payment. We do not allow Direct credit from our bank account.

Kogans details (Vodaphone) will need to bw advised for this money to be paid

Perfect service

Had issues with my account and was sorted in the day. Excellent staff to handle my enquiry. Haven’t had any issues with the service being down or had to use my own mobile data.

Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Chopper

ChopperPerth, WA

More than adequate for our needs

Absolutely perfect and when enquired about service down a quick answer to calls and DETAILED feedback ( some galah had chopped through an interstate cable and everything was down anyway They even followed up to confirm we were back up

Start DateMarch 2019

AnthonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

NBN connection keeps dropping out

The NBN connection drops out several times throughout the day. I don’t know the cause because kogan doesn’t know how to address these issues. I have had to complain to the telecommunications ombudsman simply to get kogan to address my problem. The service is poor.

Anthony

No they're not working any harder because the problem is still there. If you were serious you would call and resolve the issue.