Verifiedkoganinternet.com.au

2,224 reviews
Robert
Robert4 posts

Human contact

Very helpful contact with Kogan with my account issues would recommend. Show details
p.bordonaro
p.bordonaro2 posts

Connecting to NBN

Switched over to kogan NBN, its early days so haven't experienced any problems yet. Was unable to connect to their service with using my previous suppliers modem. got on the phone with Aarti - like a technological wizard, she guided me through resetting my modem and connecting to their service. Very simple instructions got me through it quickly. Thank you Aarti Show details ·  1
Ann-Maree F.
Ann-Maree F.Perth, WA

IT support

I had Mayur helping with the new connection as I had modem issues. He was fantastic, we had it fixed in quick time after connection tests and so on! Well done thanks so much. Show details ·  1
Oscar S.
Oscar S.
  NBN 1000/50

Kogan NBN Dimoned Plan 1000 MBPS

This is one of the best service I ever had and definitely recommend 5 stars Show details ·  1
Justin
Justin

Internet set up

I called up for a configuration of my internet. The technician was very helpful and friendly. He got my internet up and running in no time. Show details ·  1
Emanresu
EmanresuSydney, NSW25 posts

even called me back

customer support was patient in helping me get set up. He even called me back later to finish things. Now that's good support. Show details ·  1
Jase
JaseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Service

Good service called for assistance very helpful over the phone and friendly Show details ·  1
Kai L.
Kai L.Hobart, TAS
  Verified NBN 1000/50

Flawless connection, only moving provider as I can't port forward 443

been connected since November 2023. Connection has been flawless and fast. Support has been great and assisted me with everything I need quickly and politely.

Attached is a speed test on a computer far from the modem on midday Saturday. Show details ·  1

iZak
iZak

Great NBN service

Great NBN service, and very helpful customer support service. Happy to recommend to anyone! Show details ·  1
NesMP
NesMP

modem assistance

Great service! Thank you for the patience and your knowledge! Show details ·  1
John D.
John D.Perth, WA14 posts
  Verified NBN 50/20

NBN 50/20

The person from Kogan called back as she indicated and in about 15 min it was all sorted.
I now have internet and I am very happy. Thanks Kogan. Show details ·  1
Alannah C
Alannah CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service

Switched from another provider and was happy with the customer service. Was having issues with the initial set up however I was able to call and was guided over the phone how to fix it. Show details ·  1
Tracy
TracyPerth, WA3 posts
  NBN 50/20

Very helpful and polite service from mayur. Very good customer service. Show details ·  1
Daz
DazGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Kagan NBN

Just had my fttp connected but still had no internet... I called Kogan NBN and the lady was very patient and helpful taking me through multiple setups until my internet was working. Extremely satisfied with the customer service I received on day 1. Fantastic. Show details ·  1
HSB Solar
HSB SolarMelbourne3 posts

Excellent customer service by Manisha

Manisha was excellent in troublshooting the modem and restoring my internet connection.

Thank you very much :) Show details ·  1

Sylvia L.
Sylvia L. · NBN 100/20 (Gold)

I wonder if this service is provided for Nowra NSW 2541

Keshavanand Lekhwar
Keshavanand Lekhwar · Kogan Internet

Hi I'm interested Kogan internet connection
How can I apply because My house address not seen in online?

JORDAN R.
JORDAN R.

Call Kogan NBN number and do get connect to Mr. Harjinder he is excellent employee who can make things absolutely easy to understand and will get you in quickly. Thanks latter

hazz
hazz · Kogan Internet

Question about my PDF bill for kogan internet (downloaded from the email you send me each month)
Is the address on the top left hand side my installation address or my postal address?

Wills
Wills

The address you gave kogan when you signed up. Saying that some people have a different billing address to their installation or home address. Mine shows my home address.

Compare all Kogan Internet listings
Standard Monthly Price $78.90$68.90$63.90$119.90
Typical Evening Download Speed 90Mbps50Mbps25Mbps200Mbps
Max Upload Speed 20 Mbps20 Mbps5 Mbps25 Mbps
Max Download Speed 100 Mbps50 Mbps25 Mbps250 Mbps
Contract TypeMonthly / No Lock-inMonthly / No Lock-inMonthly / No Lock-inMonthly / No Lock-in
Data AllowanceUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimited