Telsim

2.4

Very bad experience

Activation up to 14 days. Got tired of waiting. Maybe it is never activated. Once you have paid they have your credit card details and you cannot remove your card and can only add new payment types. I cancelled and lost my $18 for 3 Gbytes. Should be illegal for a company to keep your credit card details and not allow you to remove it. Absolute rip off. I am surprised I was so gullible. But I was in a hurry and jetlagged and this is where you make mistakes. As always, do your background check before parting with your money.

GEORGE G.
GEORGE G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

RIDICULOUS

Too many compliance and apologise for the company TELSIM for that ..I cannot see nothing to do so you can fix it.. how it is possible to wait from UP to 14 days to activate this sim cart..(From 20/4 till today..3/5) NO ACTIVATE.I say many times and I'm going to continue to say it is ridiculous.
why you don't Inform the customer from the bikini is going to take so many days to activate the cart so that means I have to stay with no phone all this days..

Mia M.Sydney, NSW

Bad Experience.

Terrible service. Strongly recommend going direct to Optus

Kristle
Kristle

Pleasantly surprised!

Telsim has been great so far, my customer service experience has been positive, the Internet is fast and they have great value packages with lots of data! I definitely recommend giving them a go!

Telsim Support.Telsimobile

This review made our day! We are so grateful for taking the time to leave us this review. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Smooth Service

Very smooth activation, best service with the cheapest price in Optus Network. $28 for 60Gb on going. It’s a postpaid service with No contract so you can change plans or other provider any time.

Good Phone Service So Far

Good internet speed and coverage. No problems with call reception. Good price for both unlimited calls and text. I wish they had a phone app but you can pay and reload on the website.

Local Reception

Liz
LizIllawarra, NSW

For the most part coverage has been fine. Only on back country roads, it was limited and I was unable to connect to the network. Data speeds have suited me fine.

FRAUD and SCAM

Dont take their SIM. It will be presented on arrival in sydney. They will randomly charge arbitrary charges, like international sms charges etc. They will deduct money from your credit card and thats it. I intend to sue telsim.

Ray
RaySydney, NSW

Telsim Beauty

Using Telsim Now for 2 months and loving the data allowance, I also bought a cool number from them when registering. Recommend it to all! Network is Optus and I’m getting good speeds

Cheapest Option with Optus 4G plus

Optus 4G plus Network. Download speed near 40-50 Mbps and upload speed 7-8Mbps. Very fast and affordable price. There are some ups and downs as being new , but very good service.

Thank you.

Great network coverage with affordable price

I've been using Telsim for more than 3 months now, and I didn't face any issues so far. Network coverage and data speed is great (Optus 4G+ I think); plans are cheap, and the best part is that their call centre has real people to deal with your queries. I'm impressed with their service.

Thank you.

Simple
SimpleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Misleading Chinese company claiming to be 100% aussie. Their product doesn't work and they lie about providing service

Telsim Support.Telsimobile

Sorry to hear about your experience with Telsim. Can you share your TELSIM mobile number for further investigations and refund processing.

Worst network provider in Australia

I recently had 10 days without service due to 'merging servers to Optus' and have since had issues with mms and mobile data connection. Do yourself a favor and give these guys a miss until they get their sh!t together.

KC KLVictoria

Telsim suck!

More than 19 days and the number is still not ported yet. How's that for a record? Private message? I will said there has been several. What's the reply? "Please be patient and we are getting it clear next week and/or this week". Did it happenned. Big NO. Customer Service exist? Not sure as it was so reactive. Might as well have a robot. Please be pro-active. I acknowledge that there may be delay but please call up your customer who has politely sent service ticket message.

Plan TypePre-Paid Sim Only

Chow
Chowasked

Hi I just got this telsim starter pack but there is no mobile number given, only Sim number is given. For activation I went to the activation portal where it asks for telsim number. So I don't have one or any number for the phone. What do I do with it?!!

Mia M.

They usually message you (sms) with your number.

Telsim Support.Telsimobile

Hi Chow, Thanks for showing interest in Telsim. To activate your new Telsim sim card. Please click on this link - https://myaccount.telsim.com.au/activate .If you face any issues, please contact us on 1300835746 or chat us through our website.

Jomy J.
Jomy J.asked

So I have just signed up with Telsim based upon a few endorsements from my friends.
Additionally in the case of me wishing to block my SIM card in the future would the card details be removed from your server and will I be subject to any further charges thereafter ?

Telsim Support.Telsimobile

We are happy to welcome you in Telsim Family. There is no contract in Telsim. We give 100% power to our customer about using our services. You can change your card details or cancel your service or change to other provider at any time. Once you cancel the service you will not charge anymore. Hope you will enjoy using Telsim!

KC KLasked

More than 18 days and the number is still not ported yet. How's that for a record? Private message? I will said there has been several. What's the reply? "Please be patient and we are getting in clear next week and/or this week". Did it happenned. Big NO. Customer Service exist? Not sure as it was so reactive. Might as well have a robot. Please be pro-active. I acknowledge that there may be delay but please call up your customer who has politely sent service ticket message.

By the way this is a 0 star given for Telsim

Get an answer from our members and Telsimobile representatives

Other Mobile Phone Service Providers