Kulkyne Kampers

Kulkyne Kampers

Colt 45
Colt 45Cairns

Swag good, very expensive

Swags are good. Bags are average. Prices are high.
The price increases and lack of free shipping are an issue, I’ve started buying the Sahara drover swags and the canvas is 15oz plus they come with a canvas bag for the queen swag . The Sahara swags are out of the same production line, and come with free shipping. I own 5 kulkynes and the Sahara is great.

Tony Hynes
Tony HynesWanniassa 2903, ACT

Coming price rises

It was interesting to see the notice from Kulkyne Kampers that they were about to dramatically increase the prices of their products in the face of the dramatic fall in the value of the AUD.
I take it that this means that, when the AUD radically increases in value from today's level, we will also see an equally dramatic fall in the prices of their products. (I don't think)

Steve L
Steve LSydney, NSW

Kulkyne Big Boy Swag

Awesome swag. It's MY swag, as I am indeed a Big Boy. I got tired of lugging a tent and mattress with me any time I went bush to go fishing. In 2013 after some advice from mates I bought myself this beauty. It's tough. It's seen water fall from the sky and kept me dry, as well as having been crawled over by goannas. If I had to buy another one I would in a heartbeat. It's really big enough for two - I have weekended in it with both my 6'2" teenager, as well as my wife. Above all, it's COMFORTABLE, and in summer leaving the rain flaps open give you the best view you could ever hope to find.

Great Swag!

I purchased a Kulkyne swag for my partner who had been thinking about upgrading his old swag for a few years. I left it to the last minute to order before Father’s Day but it arrived in time for the kids to give it to him. It was set up the next day outside so it could be seasoned and then used a few weeks later. My partner was really impressed with the quality and having more room in it than his old swag made it more comfortable for sleeping. He may just convince me to leave the camper trailer home and get a swag myself :)

Kulkyne homestead double swag

Big boy deluxe

G’day Kulkyne crew purchased the big boy deluxe to go from home to cape york. After spending 22 consecutive days sleeping on the ground the swag exceeded all my expectations from -2 to 32 degrees ! And yes it all fits back in the protective bag. Thanks again Brian

Rosemaree
RosemareeMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Brought two swags and love them great price and great quality.

Thank you brought two swags from you for my camping adventures with family wanted to down grade from tent as too big now for family.
Received the two swags within the week such fast delivery. great product and packaged well and true to details very generous with the size of the swag. love it and will have many years of using them. Thank you great product and will recommend to friends. thank you for giving me an easier less stressful camping adventure with using swags instead.

Dean
Dean

4 Seasons in one Holiday

4 Seasons Sleeping bags are just that. Started our holiday in the freezing cold southern nights and stayed toasty warm, ended up in the north with 25degree nights and all we had to do was keep taking the layers off the bags as we got hotter. Awesome bags would recommend to anyone.
They arrived very quickly and Mandy answered all my questions before the purchase. Thanks Kulkyne!!

Brad
Brad

Top quality, top value

I’ve had the Big Boy Kulkyne Swag for about 5 years now, always been really happy with it. I only recently bought the 4 seasons sleeping bag to match the Big Boy swag. Absolutely spot on, so comfortable, well made and it don’t feel like your sleeping in a sleeping bag (which I hate). No getting tangled up or feeling like your trapped, and very warm. Can’t wait to try it in the summer! Can’t go wrong the Swag bag also, clever design that lays out dead flat on the ground, chuck your swag on top and zip around it. Ample room to put the swag away with bedding and a pillow still inside, not very often they fit back in to their bags that comfortably. Waterproof, keeps your swag clean while your off road in the dirt dust and mud. Love it

Steve
SteveIrymple

Great quality. Excellent service

These guys made it easy for me to choose the right swag. Their advice and service was spot on. I got a big boy swag and four seasons sleeping bag. The swag itself is very well made. All the materials really feel like they are great quality and will last. Zips are strong and smooth. Stitching is strong too. Easy to put up and pack away. I got the deluxe mattress and it is very comfortable. The sleeping bag is the best I have ever owned. Super high quality and I love that is can be used year round. Very happy with my purchases. I’m keen to use them any chance I get.

These seats are amazing!!

I have purchased 4 Kylkyne Kamper swags, these are the best. Highly recommended! Keep you dry, warm and very comfortable.

Matt L
Matt LMildura

Best value swag on the market

Great quality canvas, zips and mesh. Wish I had of purchased one years ago. Not only is the swag great but the price makes it better than any other.

Matt
MattKOORLONG (3501)

Best swag available

I have had the big boy swag with the 4 seasons sleeping bag for over 5 years now. Best swag I have owned the quality is great. The sleeping bag is excellent you will not find a better product. I have recently just bought the kulkyne Queen set up @ MILDURA OUTDOORS on 8th street they have the kulkyne swag range on display.

Justin
JustinSouthwest, VIC

The best swag!

I did my research before buying a Kulkyne swag. I’m very pleased with the result, extremely happy.
Another positive they were great to deal with. Thanks again.

Big boy swag

I have purchased several swags from Kylkyne all have been of exceptional quality and was extremely happy with the service keep up the good work guys