4.2

Pamela

PamelaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great

This looks fantastic was easy to install. This has been installed for over a week now and I'm still trying to get my cat to use it, hoping she will get the hang of it soon.
Thank you for your prompt processing of my order.

Christine C.

Christine C.Northeast, VIC

Elegant Doggy Door

Impressed with the glass section, still see outside. The magnets at bottom of door frightens my cat still! She has managed to squeeze through the side part, but hates the bang at the end of her journey.
Dog breezes in and out so quickly.
From ordering and delivery, this was very quick despite Covid situation here in Victoria.
Happy to leave a review because its a great product and as mentioned before an elegant doggy door.

Excellent product

the dog door i.purchased is very strong and sturdy and i am so happy with this product , i highly recommend it to anyone , the customer service i received was excellent .

Great solution.

Great dog door, Great size, speedy delivery and easy to install. Even a solution to lock the door for security. Very happy with this product and would purchase again if needed.

Suhas R.

Suhas R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good product enhanced by seamless and orchestrated delivery!

Ordered through eBay and never had to follow-up or check back with the service team from the time the order was placed by successful payment until the time order was delivered.
Promptness in delivering what was advertised, organising express delivery amidst the pandemic and over burdened logistics network and excellent packaging only helped make us feel good about our decision to purchase this product that didn't require any changes to be made to our existing setup but still find a way for our furry buddy to access outdoor and indoor independently and whenever they wish.
Thank you!

Review collected in partnership with La Luna Pet Care

Would give zero stars if I could - advertise as in stock when items aren't and then don't process refunds

Ash
Ash

Hi, I appreciate the effort to now resolve things so promptly. I appreciate the offer of sending out my order free of charge however I will no longer be living at the delivery address of my initial order as I am moving 10/09

CarolinePerth, WA

disappointed with this purchase

The colour was more a grey than BLACK. The medium size measurement was very small compared to the one I bought a few years ago. Rather disappointed with this purchase .

Caroline

The money I paid was to the La Luna account and had the animalistic bolt?
It was thru EBAY. but the money was paid into a La Luna account that`s why I thought it was one of yours?

Review collected in partnership with La Luna Pet Care

Great quality and puppy loves it!

The dog door insert is very sturdy and compared to some others I looked at is great value. I installed it in about 15 minutes and It looks great too. Highly recomend it.

Best dog door around!

We bought the dog door for our 2 staffies, who aren't tall, but are wide. Perfect fit! The step is low to the ground. Very easy to install. Highly recommend

Alexander

AlexanderEvatt 2617, ACT

Awesome door, wish we got one sooner!

We love our new doggy door, so does our pooch, and all his friends when they turn up. In, out, in, out, and we don't have to act like doormen whenever the pooch wants to come in or go out.
I would make one improvement though, I would have a solid frame around the doggy door cause sometimes it doesn't close properly and it stays ajar to let the cold outside air in.

Sarah

SarahVictoria

Excellent!!

Great pet door! looks great in our sliding door, nice and sturdy, and I like how it has the glass so you can see outside. The magnetic flap works so well too, easy for puppy to come in and out.

Colleen Schier

Colleen SchierGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great size for a large cat.

Great size for my big cat, and it comes in black. Delivery was really quick as well especially to get them to Victoria from NSW in these times. Very good thank you.

Rob Hodge

Rob HodgeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is great, just gotta tell the dogs lol lol

This is such a great idea. Not being a permanent fixture is excellent. I do think the flap could be a bit more sturdy. Dogs aren't too sure of the flexibility of the door as they are used to a hard plastic door.

Deborah

DeborahCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Best thing I have brought for my dog.

I found the doggie door very easy to install. Very sturdy. My dog loves it and I have to admit I now do not have to get up in the middle of night to let him out to the toilet. I have even had my father comment that it was better than the one he brought.

Dianne

Dianne

Poor follow up would not recommend

I bought pet door of ebay was shocked at price and adapter was not included paid another 88 dollars for that over 10 days ago still not received pretty poor

Pet door

Happy with the product, easy to install. Our 18 year old pooch managed to use the pet do without any issue.Quick delivery. Would recommend to family and friends. Thank you

Dawn

DawnCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great pet door !

Easily installed and our 16 year old dog managed to use it straight away. It fitted into our laundry sliding door well and the extra draft proofing provided means that no cold air can get in.

Crystal

CrystalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Glad I finally ordered :)

Prompt delivery, fantastically packaged, well made and designed. The black looks good with my bronze aluminium framing. Very simple initial install, the longest part was figuring out which weather seals went on which sides, but perfect amount supplied. Thanks for a great product, the cats prefer using the litter tray on the balcony now instead of the one in the bathroom, which means less work for us!

A top quality product

A well priced and high quality product. Very easy to install with simple and clear instructions. The cat adapted to the door very well and the door is of a good size.

Jeni

JeniPerth, WA

Perfect Catio!!

Love this thing!! ...and so do my cats!! Very easy to assemble and nice and lightweight to move around. My cats are in heaven now that they can spend some time outside.

Sandra Gasked

I was given a cat cabana penthouse and I can't work out how you would attach the extension cube. Can anyone help me please?

Representative A.La Luna Pet Care

Hi Sandra, You build the add on cube separately then use the supplied zip ties to attach the 2 frames together. You can then cut the net top allow the cat access to that part. Please let us know if you need anything else.

Kind Regards

Admin

Sandra G

Oh ok cool. Didn't realise you had to cut the net. That's the part that confused me, how they would access the top part. Thanks heaps for your reply. We love the enclosure it was so easy to put together (even though after watching the video I did it backwards).

Lyn B.asked

Received Cat Cabana. Having difficulty assembling it as the net seems too small.

Meaghan C
Meaghan C

Hi Lyn, I found it a 3 person job getting the net on as it’s quite a tight fit.

Lyn B.

Thanks Meaghan - so it’s not as easy as the video shows ! Will tell my frustrated hubby he was worried about bending the poles . Thanks

Hi Meaghan,
How long ago did you purchase your enclosure. We have just released a new updated version that has an adjustable net, which makes it much easier. See this assembly video, No outtakes, full assembly from start to finish. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYG8DNKbYUc&t=6s
Any questions please let us know.

Regards

Animalistic Team.

Kerry R

Kerry Rasked

Hi,
We are installing a new security screen and want to incorporate a pet door. Would your product fit a swinging security door, allowing sufficient space for both the security door and solid door to close at the same time when necessary? Also, what is your turn-around time for orders at the moment? We have a deadline in early December.

Representative A.La Luna Pet Care

Hi Kerry, Yes we have an Aluminium Pet Door that is designed for screen doors. We also sell Petway pet doors which are also a good fit for screen doors. See the links below for your options. If you would like us to install it for you please let us know by calling us on 1300 761 369 and we can get you booked in.

Kind Regards