Jacqui

JacquiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My doggie door

Made such a difference to the hole we had in the door. it has also kept the room at a better temperature.

Steve

SteveKambah 2902, ACT

Excellent Service :-)

I wanted a pet door installed into a window. I had contacted a few, rather disinterested, companies before I found La Luna online. I contacted La Luna and the glazier arrived the next day to take measurements and I had the pet door delivered within two days. The new pet door was installed this morning, just one and a half weeks after ordering. We are very happy customers!

Patio Pet Door.

Very convenient, easy to instal! Very happy! Dog can come in and out whenever he likes without having to leave the door wide open!

Ruth E.

Ruth E.Sydney, NSW

Great pet door

The temporary pet door is fantastic and was easy to install especially with the videos that provided excellent instructions. Our cavoodle loves it!

Cass

CassSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just What We Needed!

The doggie door was easy to install and has made toilet training out puppy so easy. Additionally, he can come in and out as he pleases. Great product, highly recommend LaLuna Pet Care Temporary Doors!

Kathy

Kathy

Excellent product

Had a cat door delivered and because of the virus took awhile to be installed as the installer couldn't come to do it. He did a wonderful job and the product is just perfect. My kittens just love going in and out to their enclosure. There is no cutting holes in glass doors or windows to fit a cat door. La Luna staff were wonderful and very helpful and cant thank them enough. From my experience I would recommend this product.

Helen

HelenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great door, horrible experience

Nicole

NicoleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is perfect

Perfect, closed well with the bolt lock we got! Magnetic flap it’s great! Great color and as was easy to install

Review collected in partnership with La Luna Pet Care

First class customer service! I highly recommend La Luna and their product.

We purchased a large door from La Luna, the ordering process and notifications sent kept us up to date on delivery details. When it arrived we realised that we ordered the incorrect size (our fault not La Luna). One quick phone call later, La Luna arranged for the product to be swapped immediately, the customer service was outstanding. The door that we bought is great, very secure and made well. I would highly recommend La Luna and their products.

Montanah G.

Montanah G.

We love it!

We love our door from Luna Pet! It’s perfect for us as we live in a rental apartment. Easy to install and remove. Have already recommended to friends at work ☺️

JaseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor quality product and terrible customer service

Les

LesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

New Home - New Cat Door - Cat Conquers All

Happy with my purchase of the Cat Door Insert. Easy installation, matches the sliding door perfectly, no issues with drafts. The cat still settling in to his new home, but has conquered well the La Luna Door which has a different action to what he was used to.

Maree

MareeSydney, NSW

Great quality product

Had a few issues putting it together as I have a very tall door so needed to add the extensions. Rang to get some help and Customer service was excellent and I put it together easily after that. Fits perfect and good quality. Looks good too.

Valerie T.

Valerie T.Queensland

Excellent product and excellent service

Excellent quality, easy to install. Looks amazing and very functional. Will highly recommend to all my friends. The customer service was amazing.

Wellington V.

Wellington V.

Super easy to assemble - my dog loves it

I installed it on my balcony, it was super easy and my dog learned very quick how to use it. I just wish it was a ted taller, but the extensions did the job.

Allisa

AllisaIllawarra, NSW

Easy and quick pet door installation

We engaged La Luna to install a pet door in our glass screen. It required a replacement of the glass pane which was done by a very friendly and professional local contractor. The service was carried out promptly with no difficulties at all. The price $550 was cheaper than local quotes received.

Nina

NinaVictoria

Replacement flap for Dog Door

Original dog door installed by me over 5 years ago .Wonderful product was easy to install and has been used over 100 times every day by my pooch Tasha!! Needed a new flap which still was working perfectly, but thought a new smooth, clean and shiny one would be good if I could get it. I just called and ordered and a new flap was on my doorstep in 3 days!! Great product, great service. Thank you, La Luna.

Judy

JudyKyneton

Fantastic doggy door!

Great quality. Magnetic closure works well. Very easy to fit. Fast delivery really professional company to deal with the whole transaction was easy.
This is our second door they last for years we only replaced the first one because we no longer have a big dog but the door is still perfect after 10 years of constant daily use.

Rhondda

RhonddaCentral, SA

'Ruby' says thank you

Very simple to navigate for a puppy....very professionally installed by Daniel from Hassle Free Glazing. Amazing to finally have everything completed for my puppy.... thank you La Luna Pet Care.

Good product

Very stylish product. All necessary items for easy installation included. Fast delivery. Very happy with product, and the dog is very happy too, easy excess. Dog flap seals well too.

Sandra Gasked

I was given a cat cabana penthouse and I can't work out how you would attach the extension cube. Can anyone help me please?

Representative A.La Luna Pet Care

Hi Sandra, You build the add on cube separately then use the supplied zip ties to attach the 2 frames together. You can then cut the net top allow the cat access to that part. Please let us know if you need anything else.

Kind Regards

Admin

Sandra G

Oh ok cool. Didn't realise you had to cut the net. That's the part that confused me, how they would access the top part. Thanks heaps for your reply. We love the enclosure it was so easy to put together (even though after watching the video I did it backwards).

Lyn B.asked

Received Cat Cabana. Having difficulty assembling it as the net seems too small.

Meaghan C
Meaghan C

Hi Lyn, I found it a 3 person job getting the net on as it’s quite a tight fit.

Lyn B.

Thanks Meaghan - so it’s not as easy as the video shows ! Will tell my frustrated hubby he was worried about bending the poles . Thanks

Hi Meaghan,
How long ago did you purchase your enclosure. We have just released a new updated version that has an adjustable net, which makes it much easier. See this assembly video, No outtakes, full assembly from start to finish. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYG8DNKbYUc&t=6s
Any questions please let us know.

Regards

Animalistic Team.

Kerry R

Kerry Rasked

Hi,
We are installing a new security screen and want to incorporate a pet door. Would your product fit a swinging security door, allowing sufficient space for both the security door and solid door to close at the same time when necessary? Also, what is your turn-around time for orders at the moment? We have a deadline in early December.

Representative A.La Luna Pet Care

Hi Kerry, Yes we have an Aluminium Pet Door that is designed for screen doors. We also sell Petway pet doors which are also a good fit for screen doors. See the links below for your options. If you would like us to install it for you please let us know by calling us on 1300 761 369 and we can get you booked in.

Kind Regards