Paul and Sue

Paul and SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simply, the best.

The BUNDALL store is a pleasure to browse, a wide range of lounges in a friendly relaxed atmosphere.
The product range was extensive, we had quite a few choices before our final decision.
The two recliners we purchased are excellent and Mitch was extremely helpful, we are very happy customers.
We have another lazy boy lounge that we purchased from BUNDALL, still going strong after 11 years.

Lina D.

Lina D.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service

We were looking for a rocking chair and Suzanne was absolutely helpful for what we were looking for. So happy!

Gail

GailMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Service

I would like to congratulate your people. From the time I advised about the problem to my recliners to when they were fixed was handled in a professional and quick manner.

Lisa WeekesSydney, NSW

Recliner chair for my beautiful Mum

We were very well looked after by Peter at the Taren point store. I would strongly recommend Lazboy to anyone looking for top quality recliner chairs. My mum so comfortable in the recliner it was hard to leave the store.

Lisa Weekes

Mum is so comfortable now, we are all so happy with the recliner!

Modern showroom, knowledgeable sales person and very comfortable recliner

I fell in love with the Anika recliner as soon as I saw it! It has a very modern look with its black arms and handle. It’s very comfortable and easy to use. Love that it’s a rocker as well. Range was small but we had enough to choose from. Made the decision easier.

La-Z-Boy L.La-Z-Boy

Great choice Jen, our Anika is very popular and so stylish! We hope that you enjoy many moments sitting in complete comfort.

Kerry

KerryDarwin, NT

Love our new chair

Great service and product. Was very easy to assemble our chair as advised by sales person. Always receive good service at Jape.

La-Z-Boy L.La-Z-Boy

Thanks for your review Kerry, it's so great to hear from our customers and know that they have such a wonderful experience.

Have a great day.

Jen

JenAU

Sheikh Shaharyar Fai was really great to deal with, pleasant to talk to and knowledgeable about his product. A really nice shopping experience. More shops need people like him....and we had been to many other establishments that day.

La-Z-Boy L.La-Z-Boy

Oh wow, that's for your review! We really appreciate you taking the time to write this, have a great day.

Mary C.

Mary C.Perth, WA

Lazyboy

I bought a recliner chair which I’m very pleased with its very comfortable Tracey was very friendly and helpful which helped me pick the right chair for me

Maureen

MaureenWestern Australia

Great Service

Deanna was great. She was very knoledgeable about all the products and helped me choose what colours would suit my needs. I bought 2 rocking recliners and a 2 seat sofa and can't wait for it to arrive. Only downfall is the 17 - 18 week delivery wait

Find out how La-Z-Boy compares to other Furniture Shops

Great service and knowledge of the product

Linda and Deanna were fabulous and Elaine and I couldn't be happier buying LaZBoy recliners from the Midvale store. Nothing was a problem for them and they are fully conversant with their product and how it would suit our needs.

La-Z-Boy L.La-Z-Boy

Fantastic Alan! So wonderful to hear that you had such a great experience with Deanna, and that you were able to select the perfect recliners for yourself and Elaine.

Enjoy your new recliners.

Lounge selection

Store layout was beneficial and helped comparison and choice range was good. Service was excellent
No delivery as yet ordered only

SueCQueensland

Updated review

I have been working with La-Z-Boy Aspley on the issue regarding the size of he 2 1/2 seater couch I purchased and have come to a compromise which I am happy with. Would like to say thank you for your understand and working with me to come to a resolution. Thanks La-Z-Boy Aspley.

SueC

you have not mentioned anything regarding the take back cost of $250 plus the $200 pick up and delivery of the new upgrade & that again I have to wait 6 months for it to arrive. Why would I want to put myself through this cost and wait period.

Cabbage

CabbagePerth, WA

Staff were so helpful and helped me to choose just the right lounge.

Staff very helpful in choosing a suitable lounge. furniture delivered on time. Assembled and ready to go. Fantastic service, on time, friendly and efficient

La-Z-Boy L.La-Z-Boy

Thanks for your lovely review, so pleased to hear your comments and that you had such a wonderful experience at the Midland store.

Enjoy relaxing in La-Z-Boy comfort.

Excellent client service from Nathalie

Nathalie at LaZboy Jindalee had such a great friendly and helpful attitude. She arranged a good price for us and was awesome when it came to picking up our lounge suite. Thank you Nathalie for making our shopping experience so easy.

La-Z-Boy L.La-Z-Boy

Initial contact with Jackie was good

As stated, the initial contact with Jackie was good and she was very helpful. Jackie explained the differences between the fabrics and the leather suites and the price range. When I returned with my wife Lynn, nothing was too much trouble and we returned many times with floor tiles and carpet samples. We would recommend this store and the staff to anyone who interested in purchasing a lounge suite.

La-Z-Boy L.La-Z-Boy

Wonderful Dave, choosing a lounge suite can be quite a big choice, especially when your matching back to carpet and floor tiles. So pleased that Jackie was there to help you every step of the way, enjoy sitting in La-Z-Boy comfort.

La-Z-Boy Team

We have not received are new suite yet, it's on order. We are at present enjoying our 20 year old lazy boy suite in black leather.

Find out how La-Z-Boy compares to other Furniture Shops

Excellent range of choices and very comfortable recliners

Good service - Mathew was very helpful straightforward and informative - very happy with the sale price and service and the store.

La-Z-Boy L.La-Z-Boy

Wonderful! So pleased that Mathew made you decision so straightforward for you, we hope that you enjoy every moment sitting in the comfort of your new La-Z-Boy.

soiled fabric so say

5 mths old cushioning going out of shape , dark shading appearing but according to Lazy-Boy that is Fair Wear and Tear because it has become soiled. We are 70 yrs of age no children have sat on chairs and the house is kept spotless because my has a serious chest complaint. Nobody from Lazy-Boy came to inspect, this is the second lounge suite the first over 15 yrs old perfect this one 5 months old will not last the distance SHAME. Rowes Toowoomba were sensational trying to help.

La-Z-Boy L.La-Z-Boy

Thanks so much Martin for your review, we will send this through to our customer service team immediately to look into this further for you.

Martin S.
Martin S.

The said lounge suite is booked in to be cleaned on Friday 19th February . Martin

I have has a lazy boy recliner for many years. Needed to replace with the same.

Very happy with my chair. The lady Angela at the Crossroads Casula store was caring and friendly. Very helpful and professional.

La-Z-Boy L.La-Z-Boy

Hi Susan, so wonderful to hear! Enjoy sitting in the comfort of your new La-Z-Boy chair :)

MMM

MMMPerth, WA

Positive review

Joondalup Lazboy sales service was informative and professional.
When I needed to update my order a number of times they were very obliging and patient.

La-Z-Boy L.La-Z-Boy

Fantastic, thank you very much for taking the time to place your review on the Joondalup team.

Trudy

TrudyBundaberg

Warranty

I would like to thank you for repairing my lounge I bought it from Hervey Norman just over 10 years ago and the springs went and the recliner mechanism
Your lounges are great and worth the bit extra money
I will always recommend lazy boy
Thanks again for your great service
Trudy

La-Z-Boy L.La-Z-Boy

Wonderful Trudy!!! So pleased that we can once again have you sitting in complete comfort.

gregorygentles

gregorygentlesasked

I have a rocker recliner chair. I want the chair not to rock anymore. Is that possible?

La-Z-Boy L.La-Z-Boy

Hi Gregory, we do have something that can help with this. Where are you located? We can put you in touch with your nearest customer service team to help. La-Z-Boy Team

Artie Dasked

I have an older pre 2010 swivel rocking recliner with side push button to recline. Can I adjust it to close easier with my legs I am getting older and am having trouble closing leg rest. Than You

Hi Artie,

Where are you located? We can arrange for a La-Z-Boy technician to call you to help. What is the best number to reach you on? Or, if you contact the store where you purchased from the store can also help with this.

New Britain, CT USA 860-223-4866

Hi Artie,

You have come through to La-Z-Boy Australia, La-Z-Boy USA will be able to help you with this question at -https://www.la-z-boy.com/content/CustomerCare;jsessionid=0mPQi8KvmkjJg6HUbcTt-FPlH1w3dOqCfyh6fTtbuJ_qe5USOMOT!1786523416

La-Z-Boy Australia

Cheryl

Cheryl asked

Can I stop my swivel chair from rocking? It was advertised as swivel only

Natalie
Natalie

go into the store and ask for non-rock wedges to be supplied. They should give you 4 pieces of pre-cut timber, 4 screws and an instruction sheet to put them in. It is easy.

Get an answer from our members and La-Z-Boy representatives

CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops