2La-Z-Boy

1,031 reviews
Michael W.
Michael W.

Lazy boy week liner

Jackie at lazy boy furnithe midlands amazing professional patient lady.
Compared to Tracy at the Edge water is no comparasmond. Tracey was rude, disrespectful and helpful. She said why you asking all these questions. It may be not want to buy the chair.
I had to go elsewhere.
Sam M.
Sam M.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Weinan Ye
Weinan Ye

Castle hill- Krystie

The staff is very friendly and patient. We are very happy that we found the product suits us. Show details
Sam M.
Sam M.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Crooks at Jindalee Lazy boy

Do not believe the positive reviews. They are false. Lazy boy Jindalee do not honour their customers concerns. I have been chasing a refund from a returned item, that they now claim I did not return. CROOKS. Show details
G C
G C2 posts

Krystie was amazing in helping us in the Castle Hill store! Show details
Hedy M
Hedy MSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Castle hill- Krystie

Great service. Easy to talk to and very accommodating. Knows her products. Very good experience. Thanks Show details
Tricia Southwell
Tricia Southwell
  Fair Incentive

Castle hill- Krystie

Krystie was very helpful, explained all about the sofa and chair. We were more than happy with the service. Show details
Darryl Beitsch
Darryl BeitschSydney, NSW3 posts

A Pleasure to Shop at La-Z-Boy

The salesperson was professional and personable. She has a strong product knowledge and was most helpful in assisting us to make the best choice for our specific requirements. Show details
Gai
Gai

Max and Anita
Max and AnitaSydney, NSW2 posts

Disappointment at lack of supply

having already written a review in the past about la z boy [ would like to commend Kirsty for her help for us to choose our latest purchase, it [s more than I can say about the management of la z boy I have been waiting since last November due to lack of supply of materials, it is about time management got their rearends of their seats and made a concerted effort to ensure that supplies are available Show details
Tina
Tina

Castle hill- Krystie

The lady was fantastic and helped us find the perfect couch. Very patient and professional. Show details
Sue
Sue2 posts

Fantastic service and showroom - Faisal

Very helpful advice about styles and options. Everything was explained clearly. Show details
Lisa
Lisa2 posts

New recliner

Darryl parrott was very helpful and good knowledge, store was clean and tidy Show details
Steve B
Steve BGold Coast3 posts

Superior in every way

I got the best service from the staff at the Bundall store on the Gold Coast & the recliner I bought is simply amazing. I pounded the shops checking out the competition but in the end it was chalk & cheese. When you get a bit older you spend more time in your chair so it’s important it’s right for you. My United Power Recliner ticks all the boxes. Show details
Ronald peterson
Ronald petersonSydney, NSW

Fantastic service and showroom - Faisal

Very helpful advice about styles and options. Everything was explained clearly Show details

Ladan
Ladan

Hi all
My mum just started using the Oslo chair we ordered custom-built with fabric cover and after an hour of use it is extremely uncomfortable with a rather thick stitching in the middle of the chair. It's rock hard and store refused to help . It cost $3000 and it's so uncomfortable and hard it cannot be used. Has anyone had this experience? It's horrible!

Helen T.
Helen T.

Have just purchased Dallas recliners. They sit higher than the one in store. Is there anyway of lowering it? Feel like I’m sitting in. Geriatric chair

sydneymidge

Hello everyone. We have looked at the Lazy Boy lift chairs and have a quote. We are impressed with the service so far and that the chair (with battery) seems to have a quiet movement. They quoted $160 for unpacking etc. but is it so hard to do myself? Thanks.

Robyn Watts
Robyn Watts

We recently purchased a two and a half seater double electric recliner console from Lazy boy and we find it very comfortable and are more than happy with it . We did have the driver unpack and set it up for us and that made it easy.

sydneymidge

Thank you for responding Robyn. In saying that is it such a big job to do oneself? The quote is $160 which seems a bit high to me.
Regards. Sydneymidge.

Aussiebloke34
Aussiebloke34

You should look at how many negative reviews La-Z-Boy has all extremely recently and how bad the after sales support is. The only good reviews being pasted are people who have just bought the couch or had it for a very short period of time.

CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops