Listing monitored by La-Z-Boy

Angela
Angela

Customer Service Exceptional

Wonderful Service!

Yumi was a wonderful sales assistant that helped my parents and I decide on wonderful couches. Any issue we had was sorted out immediately with no hassle.

Other Furniture Shops

Bought 2 Mira Rocker Recliners from Furniture Court in Boonah for our very small lounge room. Perfect size and comfort. Salesman was so helpful and showed us a good range and pointed out the benefits of the chairs we purchased.
Very happy with comfort, quality and service.

Find out how La-Z-Boy compares to other Furniture Shops

Comfort, beauty, efficiency, long-wearing, dependable, and a perfect fit for our new home.

I've bought from Gary at LaZBoy Osborne Park a few times, and he always remembers me, takes excellent care of me and my needs, and we find the perfect match between need and want. The guarantees are great, service, product quality and leather are super, they're easy to deal with, punctual, and responsible follow up, which is service that is lacking elsewhere! They're the tops!

Caos
CaosPerth, WA

Visit to the store was excellent staff member Yumi was charming and very helpful.
There was an excellent range available.
Delivery was efficient and managed well and on time

zzuf
zzuf

La-Z-Boy Mandurah Great Service!

La-Z-Boy L.La-Z-Boy

Oh my goodness, thanks so much for your review. It really sounds like you deserve to be sitting in La-Z-Boy comfort and enjoying many moments of total bliss. Thanks so much for your patience with us and enjoy :)

La-Z-Boy team

Turana
TuranaPerth, WA

La-Z-Boy Joondalup (Edgewater)

This rating is for La-Z-Boy in Joondalup (Edgewater), WA. We firstly checked out their website, which was quite comprehensive. The store itself had a large variety of recliners and sofas to check out. The service was very good. They helped us choose the sofa and recliner that fit us the best, and were very friendly and attentive. We will have to wait a while for delivery, however, due to the current global shortage of shipping containers.

Andrea Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointing

We purchased our lounge suite (one 3 seater, one 2 seater and single) two years ago and have had many issues. This is the top of the range model. The mechanical ones have been fixed but now the leather is peeling. For a lounge that is supposed to be high quality and very expensive we are extremely disappointed with this issue. I have never known a leather lounge to peel and we have owned quite a few. We bought La-z-boy on reputation and have now reported this issue to Wohlers in Richmond, SA. We hope that this issue is resolved quickly and the companies live up to their reputation.

Andrea

I have requested them to lodge it. Hopefully they followed through

Andrea

I still haven’t heard from either Lazyboy or Wohlers Re this.

Very poor quality product

Anne S
Anne S

Paul - Norma
Paul - NormaPerth, WA

Smooth and Professional Warranty Work

We would like to express our appreciation of the professionalism and customer service provided by Lay-Z-Boy in a recent warranty repair to our recliner. We were kept well informed of the stages of the process and particularly want to acknowledge Mez in the repair case management . We also want to recognise the Lay-Z-Boy repairer, Robert, who was extremely professional in the whole contact, repair and replacement process.

La-Z-Boy L.La-Z-Boy

The new chairs for the coffee corner!

I had a look at the Nordic chair selection for a while at Jape Furniture in Darwin. Finally I made the purchase. I'm very happy with the chairs. In the office we have now the most comfy corner for coffee and cake. The guys from Jape were very helpful setting up the chairs for me.

La-Z-Boy L.La-Z-Boy

Wonderful Marx! Enjoy relaxing in your new coffee nook :)

Very disappointed with our very expensive lazy boy lounge

We purchased our lounge at Harvey Norman 5 years ago. The colour started coming off almost immediately, it now i looks very distressed,
It is very comfortable though. We have taken great care of it, we don't have children or pets.
Our previous blue lounge was 20 years old and still had vibrant colour.
I could not recommend a lazyboy product, don't waste your money.$4,000 is a lot of money to us and I am very disappointed.

Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.

Thankyou, I will contact Harvey Norman

Our perfect lounge room chairs

Brought our harbour side 3 pcs lounge as needed to put in a small area and could not be happier with it

La-Z-Boy L.La-Z-Boy

Wonderful Ellen, thanks so much for choosing La-Z-Boy!

Ken
KenHunter Region, NSW

The Lounge Suite Experience.

Firstly, many thanks to Gai at Hortons La-Z-Boy Gallery at Bennetts Green for her assistance in stepping my wife and myself through the purchase of a lounge suite. First class product knowledge, communication skill, the ability to ascertain exactly what we wanted and the patience to show us a wide range of options to best suit our needs, coupled with a warm and friendly personality made the purchase process easy. The range of products at the new Bennetts Green store is expansive and the La-Z-Boy reputation and warranty is first class. Only issue is waiting 24 weeks until we can enjoy our new lounge and recliners but hopefully, worth the wait.

Adrian
AdrianPerth, WA

Sales Experience

Very good demonstration of the extensive range of Lazboy chairs enabling us to order the best solution for our needs. Quality of furniture appears excellent and hopefully when delivered we will have many years of use.

La-Z-Boy L.La-Z-Boy

Thanks so much Adrian for your review, we do hope that you enjoy your new La-Z-Boy chairs when delivered and spend many moments relaxing in complete comfort.

La-Z-Boy Team :)

Read more reviews - page 2

J. miller
J. millerasked

Is there a way to disable the heat & massage buttons on the power lift chair?
My dad w dementia doesn’t know how to stop them, he just hits the buttons over & over.

La-Z-Boy L.La-Z-Boy

Good morning, to answer this question it would be best to speak to the La-Z-Boy store where you purchased your chair from. Was this chair purchased in the US by chance? La-Z-Boy team

George B.
George B.asked

My Astor Platinum + Lift Chair Tilts before the back Leans back, It states that it has Independant back movement, But it is not independant of the chair tilting, Very uncomfortable either sitting straight or having to recline the chair to lean the back. is this normal?

La-Z-Boy L.La-Z-Boy

Hi George, thanks for your question. Our suggestion would be to contact the store where youpurchased from so that a technician can be arranged to check this for you. La-Z-Boy Team

George B.
George B.asked

Should Independant Back movement mean the back should lean back without the chair tilting?
Astor platinum + Lift Chair, Chair tilts before back moves!

La-Z-Boy L.La-Z-Boy

Get an answer from our members and La-Z-Boy representatives

CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops