Online store, Physical store

4.5

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (21)
George U.

George U.Victoria

Spectacular Service. Great value

Total professional company. Great communication. Sent item immediately as requested and arrived next day.. Recommend this store for computer products. Thank you for your prompt attention to my order. Great dealing with this company

Product PurchasedEpson Expression Premium ET-7700

Excellent service and quick delivery

Thank you to Ice, Alvin, Vlad and the rest of the LMC team. I was very satisfied their customer service and the ease of the whole process from ordering online to receiving email update notifications of my order. And it was amazing that my package showed up the next day.

Roslyn R

Roslyn RSydney, NSW

Couldn't be happier

The Lenovo tablet ordered online arrived incredibly quickly. The price was unbeatable. I'm extremely happy with the entire transaction. I'll definitely buy from Landmark Computers again and totally recommend them.

Phil

PhilMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very quick delivery

Ordered on Sunday of a long weekend and had it by Wednesday to Adelaide. Quick and easy process. Great range of products and very competitive prices. Very satisfied and would buy from Landmark again.

Andrew

AndrewMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good online store and good service

I found it easy both to find the product I wanted in the LMC online store and to place an order. Despite the warnings about possible delays to deliveries, the product was delivered to my interstate address within four days.

Product PurchasedFUJITSU Image Scanner ScanSnap iX500

Danielle

DanielleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service and Super Speedy Delivery!

I would just like to say how impressed I was with the service I received from Landmark computers.
During this COVID-19 pandemic, they were the only store I could find with a 24-inch monitor in stock which was very reasonably priced.
I called their friendly customer service team who confirmed the stock was available and estimated 2-3 days delivery, which was more than reasonable.
I was very surprised that not even 4 hours after placing my order, the monitor was at my door - just in time for my partner’s birthday tomorrow!
Incredible service and would highly recommend!

Product PurchasedBenQ 24 inch computer monitor

Great Service

Landmark were very helpful, easy payment process, very quick delivery and competitive pricing. Help determine most suitable laptop for my needs, definitely will be using them for future purchases, both business and personal

Store LocationMelbourne
Martin J

Martin JGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good service in difficult times

The items that I purchased online and planned to collect in store were dispatched without question by LMC. They arrived and are now in good use allowing my project to continue

Product PurchasedSeagate Ironwolf Pro

Fast Customer Service & Delivery in a Busy Period

I ordered from LMC because they were the only shop with the laptop I wanted - their range is great. The customer service was great & Paul was very helpful with any questions I had.

BPH

BPH

Desktop

I ordered a desktop computer from the Mitcham store and Paul was very helpful with advice and very friendly service. The order was despatched the same day. Great service and I would recommend the staff at the Mitcham store for their helpfulness and courtesy.

Store LocationMitcham Vic
Jason Godwin

Jason GodwinNorth Queensland, QLD

AMAZING SERVICE & SUPER FAST DELIVERY!

The entire process was so easy! Bought myself a new laptop and the next day it arrived at my doorstep! The FASTEST turn around I have ever had! Definitely recommend Landmark Computers to anyone looking at buying online.

Great service and assistance

Ordered two monitors and received great advice and service through the process. The price was very competitive and the delivery was very fast. I will be using Landmark Computers for future purchases.

Merv TCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Top customer service very quick delivery

I wanted a full HD, 4K 8K editing computer didn’t know what I needed and had no trouble finding a phone number and Landmarks location and was pleased to find they in Australia and in Vic unlike a lot of other websites who I think purposely make it hard to find both. Lukchiga answered the phone and gave me a code to go straight to the computer I needed plus the price was very competitive.

Product PurchasedHP Z2 G4

Bradley

BradleySydney, NSW

Great Customer Service & Fast Delivery

Ordered the last remaining 2 USB C docking station from Landmark. Customer Service were great. Ordered placed around 4pm, received confirmation goods despatched same afternoon and received next day from Melbourne

Phil G.

Phil G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent value and superb service!

Ordered a HP Elitebook from Landmark after researching on the web and found Landmark were very competitive on price and were a established local Melbourne company with a shop-front presence. Placed an online order and then followed up with a phone call to Landmark to schedule delivery as I was going to be away on Holiday. Staff were super helpful and when I returned, laptop was delivered next day as promised. Thoroughly recommend Landmark!!

Nicole

NicolePerth, WA

Great value and great service!

Landmark offered the most competitive price (by a long way) for the Toshiba laptop I purchased. Delivery was prompt and after sales follow up was great too. I will certainly look at Landmark next time I am in the market for any tech.

Product Purchasedtoshiba tecra x40-e

Excellent service

I ordered a Dell Precision laptop while it was on sale. Account manager Rido gave me a further discount on it, the process of ordering took minutes and a couple of days later the laptop arrived. I'm very happy with my purchase. Communication was great too.

JDC

JDCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ordered a HP laptop, Thunderbolt station and video cables and all arrived safe and sound a few days later as promised. Got a follow up call to check everything was ok and to make sure I was happy. Great service and good advice so thank you for your kind help and assistance with my purchase.

Budt

BudtIllawarra, NSW

Good Price and Service

I was looking for a new Epson printer. Landmark had the best price by far saving me $200. Communication was very good and it arrived in a couple of days via Star Track Express.

Product PurchasedEpson SureColor P600

low_keyman

low_keymanAdelaide

Excellent service

A+ Class services. I needed a high spec Workstation Laptop for my home office needs. They easily beat the competitors in price and got the unstocked item to me with in reasonable amount of time. Will use again for sure.

Lindsay Coleman

Lindsay Colemanasked

Landmark Computers

Before I visit your store: I want to buy a laptop: 15 inch screen, Windows 10, good quality. List a few alternatives please.
Thanks.
Lindsay Coleman.

Merv T

I am a customer like yourself I suggest you ring Landmark Computers 03 9899 4424 ask for Luckchiga explain what you are after he will give you all the info you need

Annie Masked

Landmark Computers

I purchased a laptop on the 18th August for UNI purposes, unfortunately due to ongoing ill health( on a disability pension) I had to drop out on the 25th August. By Monday 28th I had caught the flue lurgy and stuck in bed for next 9 days, then my daughter caught it. She returned to school this week. I located my receipt and am aghast to find that this company charges a HUGE % of purchase price as restocking fee, 30% of the purchase price so I lose over $269 has anybody else had this as an issue, Im gobsmacked and can ill afford to lose such a huge sum, not to mention the fact that to restock it they turn around from the counter and stick it on a shelf.
Can anybody help me here?

Annie M

Im answering my own question after I receiving a phone call from Landmark Computers on Monday 11th September from their manager at Box Hill who offered a full refund on the computer, they/I were fortunate that I had not opened the item ( why would I need to, after I had dropped out of UNI) and as such on Friday the 15th after catching a rural train to Spencer Street ( Southern Cross station) I took the item to their city store on Queen Street.
Despite being advised on the 11th that the staff would be made fully aware of my attendance and refund requirements they had not been. 25 mins and several phone calls later the item was fully refunded including their processing free.
Im grateful that this has occurred and thank Landmark for taking the time to contact me and offering an amicable resolution to a difficult problem.

Get an answer from our members and Landmark Computers representatives