Laptop Plus

Laptop Plus

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (17)

Misleading shipping information

Gavin

GavinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Full Refunds not Given - Be Wary!

Ordered what i thought was an original charger for a Dell XPS 15 Laptop. It was not an original and the laptop did not recognise it. I returned the charger in original packaging at my own cost expecting a full refund minus shipping but that did not happen. Be wary of this company.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

The worst experience EVER!!!!!

Ordered a charger though this website early May of this year while in lockdown and still haven’t received it.. emailed through to them to ask what the delay was and heard back from an employee that they were out of stock so that was fine, another month and a half after that nothing. Checked tracking online through their website and my order had vanished. No tracking whatsoever.. not a very happy customer.
So I asked for a reimbursement and hadn’t heard back from them.

Melissa M.

Melissa M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service from beginning to end - ordered the charger I needed easily online and received it the next day. No complaints and highly recommend.

Kishore

KishoreSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good experience, but not proactive. Have to call them to follow up for the order.

I got a battery for a 10 yr old dell laptop, which no one else had the stock for. Placed the order online. Recieved the acknowledgement, but no comms for another 4 days. Called them again and said he was going to ship that day and recieved it within few days after that.

Product PurchasedLaptop battery
marcn

marcnMark.n.sedhom@gmail.com

Terrible products even worse warranty support. Stay away.

Rubbish products and even worse warranty support. Liars claimed nothing was wrong with the charger that I sent back under warranty. They claimed it output the correct voltage and current. They sent it back, and I purchased a multimeter, checked the voltage and amperage and the charger wasn't even outputting high enough current. Sent the company an email telling them about the results and asking them for evidence that the charger was outputting correct voltage and current and email has been unanswered for 2 weeks. Purchased a genuine Dell charger from APAC notebooks on eBay for less then what this company charges and works perfectly fine.

Don't take the risk. Do not buy from them.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Gayle

GayleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bad experience

I spend a lot of time on my computer so I decided to purchase an Articulating Adjustable Arm Laptop Mount featured with a laptop on one of their adds.
Got the arm installed it on my desk but the spring was too strong and the arm would not come down. I called and was told that my laptop should be about 5kg for the arm to work. What? So I said that I would need to return the arm as it was not fit for the purpose. I did and filled in the RMA and then nothing I had to call and email I was told that the refund was on its way but no paperwork at all. When I checked my credit card, they had deducted $31.00. This on top of the $45.00 I spent on freight both ways. I am not happy.

Kristy

KristyLaunceston, TAS

Terrible

Replacement charge Microsoft Surface

Easy to navigate website to find what i needed. Price was extremely reasonable. Delivery and communication was outstanding from Laptopplus.com.au. Highly recommend this company. I will definately be using this company again.

Patrick C.

Patrick C.Sydney, NSW

**Buyers beware do not buy from these guys**

I do not recommend Laptop Plus. I placed my order on the 21st of March and didn't receive it until the 22nd of April (over a month to Sydney). They didn't message me to tell me that they had no stock, I had to message them. They then said that it would be sent out on the 6th of April. And to no avail, they did not send it then. After multiple emails that were not answered and 2 phone calls, they were finally bothered to send the stock, and apparently it was in their stock room the whole time. Horrible service and would not recommend buying from them. A terrible business model that makes false promises (24hr shipping). Do not buy from them.

Product PurchasedLaptop Charger
carthorse

carthorse

Brilliant service.

I ordered a charger that I needed very urgently from Laptop Plus. It came within one day in perfect condition and the communication provided by the company was excellent. They saved me a lot of pain and for a very good price. I will definitely be ordering from them in the future.

"Apple" Macbook battery

Battery only worked for a few weeks so I contacted store July 2019 - spoke to manager - after chasing up a couple of times I was advised to send battery back for a refund. I did so then was told no company policy is to replace not refund. Despite a number of emails I have received no satisfactory response.
Overpriced products that don't work with appalling customer service

Olga B.

Olga B.South East Queensland, QLD

Bad experience

NOT refunded 100%, even the part I sent back was untouched and in the original package. Take them 2 weeks to refund and only after I sent the email asking for refund.

Ann

AnnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Speedy delivery, awesome

Ordered Monday afternoon at 2.30 pm, received the parcel next morning at 8 am. THAT WAS QUICK from Adelaide to Brisbane! Wow. Delivered the correct item for my laptop, which I could NOT find anywhere else online or in shops (JB Hifi, HN, Good Guys ... no one is stocking those car charger for my Surface Book). I am really impressed. Thumbs up!

Poor Customer Service

David W.

David W.

Voodoo rash

This is a very long story, in the end it was so bad it had brought my partner to tears, hopefully they all get a rash and can't find the right cream

Don't waste your money

Ordered a replacement battery. It did not charge at all. My original battery charged fine, but didn't hold charge. I sent battery back at my own cost, and have been told a replacement will be sent out. That was 4 weeks ago, and I have heard nothing. I have now asked for a refund.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Lisa

LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tried to contact about faulty charger and no go

Purchased a Macbook charger. Stopped working within I feel like an unreasonable amount of time. Contacted however they have decided to just not get back to me. I feel like this is poor customer service and I would not recommend on the basis that the part did not last.

Saints

SaintsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Scammers

I order an AC power adapter. I check the order against past that I required. when the order arrived it was the wrong part. I went through there customer serve actions only to be ignored. to this day they have not responded to a clear and simple error. I will have to now approach my bank and get them to refund the payment. The online buying experience you want to avoid. I have now had to order the correct part through another supplier.

Dan

DanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My ordered goods never arrived, and no support or refund.

My ordered goods ($223 worth) never arrived to me. I was at home when they were supposed to be delivered. There is no support from this seller: once you pay, begin to pray. Note that there is no '24hr' delivery as this seller claims on their webpage, they use Australia Post, which may just leave your parcel in the street. When enquired, Australia Post says they left my parcel in an open letterbox near the street, and case is closed with no appeal!!! If you do not get your package, you are on your own. Keep away from this seller.