LatestBuy

LatestBuy

Good service ,loved the product and reasonable delivery time. Will buy again.

Site was very easy to navigate, and heaps of products to choose from. So far product looks good and grandson loves it.

So much more than expected!

Omg! Looked online for lady figurines , and saw Latest buy and came across the ceramic gatsby girl figurine. So cute. When it arrived it was very well wrapped and boxed. Not broken, and was so much more than i expected. ITs Beautiful, and by sister will love it for her birthday. Definitely recommend Latest buy for service above and beyond.

Just what I wanted

I was looking for some photo wall hangers and found the at latest buy.
They arrived promptly- and I was kept in communication about the order all the time.

Best Site to navigate

I made my purchase online. Purchasing process was very easy. And delivery very quick. Some contents in the basket were not available at the time of delivery. Every effort was made to deliver the rest before Christmas.

Quick delivery

Came across this website looking for a lava lamp to buy in Australia. They had exactly what i wanted. Easy to order and quick delivery.

Great site for interesting presents.

I have bought quite a few things from Latest Buy over the last 5 years. They are prompt with delivery. The goods are always of good quality; in my experience with them this is clearly one of the better online stores around. I highly recommend them to people wanting something 'different' to mainstream/ chain shops.

E

Prompt exceptional delivery and great product. I am extremely happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend this company to friends & family.

Excellent service and delivery

I purchased on line for Christmas , the tracking information was exceptional arriving on time and not in pieces. Easy to use, Would definately use and recommend Latest Buys again.

Great Company!

I have used many online stores and this one stands out! Very quick delivery and quality products. I also needed to phone them due to not choosing the right postage option and the lady on the phone was very helpful and pleasant. Highly recommended!

Excellent service

Great service, excellent postage, and great value for money. Would most definitely recommend this website to my family and friends.

Very satisfied

Online purchase was easy and straight forward. Prompt delivery. Product as described. Reasonable price. Very happy with device from LatestBuy. Would recommend.

Very Pleased

Purchased on line never had better service. Did not no this firm existed but will sure use them again. Really prompt service worth more than 5 stars.

Very pleased

No problems at all with my order or the delivery of it. The quality of the purchase was excellent and better than I expected. well done latest buy. I will definitely shop with you again in the future!

Just what I ordered!

I ordered on line with a standard 5 day delivery.
My package arrived just as expected and the contents were just as anticipated.
Thank you for the "no fuss" prompt delivery and great goods.
It is very much appreciated
Cheers :)

Speedy delivery

I was very impressed with the speedy delivery of my item. It was exactly what I ordered and the cheapest.

Totally appropriate

Purchased online. Speedy delivery. Product in excellent shape. Purchased for elderly family member and apart from one wee glitch it is great.

Thanks for the fast delivery.

I purchased online & received my order within 2 days. Great service. I'll definitely buy from LastestBuy again & will also recommend to friends.

Don't buy the 2 Tier Microwave Steamer - imported and distributed by Uniwide Export P/L item no:KM00

For 23 years I have cooked our vegetable in a plastic microwave steamer. My recent online purchase of the plastic 2 Tier Microwave Steamer has proven most unsatisfactory. After using it only once and then washing it in the dishwasher the top tier was distorted and consequently does onto fit into the bottom tier. The bottom tier, water tray and lid are not distorted. If indeed the reason for the distortion is dishwashing the product there is no instruction/advice on the packaging to say that this product is not dishwasher safe. My former plastic steamers have lasted for 10 years (unfortunately replacements now longer available) and were washed daily in the dishwasher.
Maybe I did not notice that the product was faulty before I used it, therefore the problem has nothing to do with dishwasher?
Further, this product appears on another Webiste for less than 1/2 price the price I paid. The only up-side was that the product arrived quickly - in fact ahead of the expected delivery time

This product was given a one star rating NOT 4.5 as indicated JEG

Very happy, extremely fast post

Purchased online, very very happy with all my items, can not speak highly enough about latestbuy, will definitely be buying from them again soon

Fast delivery great product

Would highly recommend from ordering to delivery easy well informed, prompt and cheaper than anywhere else. Constant Updates on delivery