LatestBuy

See the Best General Merchandise Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by LatestBuy

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (4)

Demanding a 5 star review!

See attached photo them demanding i give them a 5 star review. I dont think their service was anything special. My parcel arrived. Not that quick. End of story. I have never seen this before demanding positive feedback.

Hog
HogSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Awesome customer service. Delivered exactly what I requested. Nothing was too much trouble. they checked the actual product in the warehouse matched what I ordered.

So happy with my Giant Microbes - Let’s Get It On set.

Easy to find what I was looking for, great price, fast shipping. Excellent quality of goods received, will definitely shop with Latestbuy again in the future.

Brenton
BrentonSouthern and Hills, SA

My wife loves this product

Very easy to shop and select,an excellent product and great service.My wife does a lot of cross stitch craft work and this magnifying light will be a great asset

It's a gift...

I bought the jigsaw puzzle 'Supernatural' for daughters birthday. I know she will love it as shes a big fan.
I love the look of the packaging & the puzzle box itself. Happy with my purchase.

Order arrived on time & refunded

I ordered two things from the site. One of them was in stock and I received the order quickly. The item (a Public Toilet Survival Kit) arrived completely undamaged on the date I was told it would arrived, and I was very happy with the order.

The other item wasn’t in stock, and I was swiftly informed of this via email and refunded. Additionally, the customer service team responded within a day to my online enquiry and was very helpful.

The only thing I would suggest is ensuring that you check the size of items online as the item I received was much smaller than I thought from the pictures but I take full accountability for that.

KajGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very bad customer service

Have call latest buy prior in ordering a sunday afternoon hat.They advised they do not have the information and the wen team will work on it.They never got back after 24 hours.They also advised they will return my shipping cost as per their email but after ordering i never got any confirmation email of my product,neither they refunded the amount.I don't even know if I will receive my item or not.They just rob customers. .

Kaj

Thats a lie.Nothing like that has been communicated to me yesterday.Also thats new to my ears that the item is out of stock.Thats ridiculous to be honest....

Grahame
Grahame

Digitech Wireless Ultrasonic Tank Level Meter

My Digitech tank meter bought from My Deal, posted by Latest Buy.
It arrived perfectly packed and I looks OK. Won't know till its fitted next week at my shack.

Kath
KathSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Iron Maiden mask from all deals

Everything was good until I took the mask out to store. Smelt like a dead animal. Now considering return at this point because clearly it is dirty and uncleanable. Please keep your masks in bags or the original box next time.

Find out how LatestBuy compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Good service ,loved the product and reasonable delivery time. Will buy again.

Site was very easy to navigate, and heaps of products to choose from. So far product looks good and grandson loves it.

So much more than expected!

Omg! Looked online for lady figurines , and saw Latest buy and came across the ceramic gatsby girl figurine. So cute. When it arrived it was very well wrapped and boxed. Not broken, and was so much more than i expected. ITs Beautiful, and by sister will love it for her birthday. Definitely recommend Latest buy for service above and beyond.

Just what I wanted

I was looking for some photo wall hangers and found the at latest buy.
They arrived promptly- and I was kept in communication about the order all the time.

Best Site to navigate

I made my purchase online. Purchasing process was very easy. And delivery very quick. Some contents in the basket were not available at the time of delivery. Every effort was made to deliver the rest before Christmas.

Quick delivery

Came across this website looking for a lava lamp to buy in Australia. They had exactly what i wanted. Easy to order and quick delivery.

oldie
oldieMelbourne

Great site for interesting presents.

I have bought quite a few things from Latest Buy over the last 5 years. They are prompt with delivery. The goods are always of good quality; in my experience with them this is clearly one of the better online stores around. I highly recommend them to people wanting something 'different' to mainstream/ chain shops.

Geneva H.asked

Have you received my latest order that was submitted Thursday or Friday last week on September 2nd or 3rd, 2021?

Shaun C.LatestBuySend a private message

He Geneva. Yes, your order was received and has already shipped. If you did not receive a tracking no. please email sales@latestbuy.com.au and someone will help you out.

Geneva H.

Please send a tracking number from my order

sales@latestbuy.com.au

micheline k.
micheline k.asked

How cant i return a pakket?

Shaun C.LatestBuySend a private message

Please contact sales@latestbuy.com.au direct with your order no. and/or ordering email address and someone will gladly help you out with the details you require.

Email address is genevahouston@59gmail.com

Jules
Julesasked

Hi, how long does it take to send an order? I ordered a product from you on the 13th August & it hasn't been sent yet?

Shaun C.LatestBuySend a private message

Hi Jules - Your order should be well on the way to you now. Can you please email sales@latestbuy.com.au with your Order No. so that we can follow up the status of your order.

Get an answer from our members and LatestBuy representatives