4.5

4.4

Dot A.
Dot A.8 posts

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

I messed up when placing my order marked pick-up instead of delivery. Problem was sorted quickly so I still received my purchase in time for my Grandson's Birthday. Well done Latest Buy Show details
bree l.
bree l.4 posts

Easy to shop, quick delivery time

Have shopped with latest buy twice now, always a good variety to choose from. Takes a couple days for dispatch but the actual shipping time is really quick! Show details
Sarah C.
Sarah C.

Demanding a 5 star review!

See attached photo them demanding i give them a 5 star review. I dont think their service was anything special. My parcel arrived. Not that quick. End of story. I have never seen this before demanding positive feedback.
Hog
HogSydney, NSW5 posts

Excellent service

Awesome customer service. Delivered exactly what I requested. Nothing was too much trouble. they checked the actual product in the warehouse matched what I ordered. Show details
Robyn H.
Robyn H.

So happy with my Giant Microbes - Let’s Get It On set

Easy to find what I was looking for, great price, fast shipping. Excellent quality of goods received, will definitely shop with Latestbuy again in the future. Show details
Brenton
BrentonSouthern and Hills, SA2 posts

My wife loves this product

Very easy to shop and select,an excellent product and great service.My wife does a lot of cross stitch craft work and this magnifying light will be a great asset  Show details
Pep T.
Pep T.

It's a gift

I bought the jigsaw puzzle 'Supernatural' for daughters birthday. I know she will love it as shes a big fan.
I love the look of the packaging & the puzzle box itself. Happy with my purchase.
bribeee7
bribeee7

Order arrived on time & refunded

I ordered two things from the site. One of them was in stock and I received the order quickly. The item (a Public Toilet Survival Kit) arrived completely undamaged on the date I was told it would arrived, and I was very happy with the order.

The other item wasn’t in stock, and I was swiftly informed of this via email and refunded. Additionally, the customer service team responded within a day to my online enquiry and was very helpful.

The only thing I would suggest is ensuring that you check the size of items online as the item I received was much smaller than I thought from the pictures but I take full accountability for that.

Kaj
KajGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC15 posts

Very bad customer service

Have call latest buy prior in ordering a sunday afternoon hat.They advised they do not have the information and the wen team will work on it.They never got back after 24 hours.They also advised they will return my shipping cost as per their email but after ordering i never got any confirmation email of my product,neither they refunded the amount.I don't even know if I will receive my item or not.They just rob customers. . Show details
Grahame
Grahame2 posts

Digitech Wireless Ultrasonic Tank Level Meter

My Digitech tank meter bought from My Deal, posted by Latest Buy.
It arrived perfectly packed and I looks OK. Won't know till its fitted next week at my shack.
Kath
KathSouth-Eastern Region, NSW30 posts

Iron Maiden mask from all deals

Everything was good until I took the mask out to store. Smelt like a dead animal. Now considering return at this point because clearly it is dirty and uncleanable. Please keep your masks in bags or the original box next time. Show details
B. Bot
B. Bot2 posts

Good service ,loved the product and reasonable delivery time. Will buy again

Site was very easy to navigate, and heaps of products to choose from. So far product looks good and grandson loves it.

Leona
Leona

So much more than expected!

Omg! Looked online for lady figurines , and saw Latest buy and came across the ceramic gatsby girl figurine. So cute. When it arrived it was very well wrapped and boxed. Not broken, and was so much more than i expected. ITs Beautiful, and by sister will love it for her birthday. Definitely recommend Latest buy for service above and beyond.

Alex
Alex

Just what I wanted

I was looking for some photo wall hangers and found the at latest buy.

They arrived promptly- and I was kept in communication about the order all the time.

Marie
Marie

Best Site to navigate

I made my purchase online. Purchasing process was very easy. And delivery very quick. Some contents in the basket were not available at the time of delivery. Every effort was made to deliver the rest before Christmas.

Geneva H.

Have you received my latest order that was submitted Thursday or Friday last week on September 2nd or 3rd, 2021?

LatestBuy   DM

He Geneva. Yes, your order was received and has already shipped. If you did not receive a tracking no. please email sales@latestbuy.com.au and someone will help you out.

Geneva H.

Please send a tracking number from my order

sales@latestbuy.com.au

micheline k.
micheline k.

How cant i return a pakket?

LatestBuy   DM

Please contact sales@latestbuy.com.au direct with your order no. and/or ordering email address and someone will gladly help you out with the details you require.

Email address is genevahouston@59gmail.com

Jules
Jules

Hi, how long does it take to send an order? I ordered a product from you on the 13th August & it hasn't been sent yet?

LatestBuy   DM

Hi Jules - Your order should be well on the way to you now. Can you please email sales@latestbuy.com.au with your Order No. so that we can follow up the status of your order.