4.5

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (2)

KajGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very bad customer service

Have call latest buy prior in ordering a sunday afternoon hat.They advised they do not have the information and the wen team will work on it.They never got back after 24 hours.They also advised they will return my shipping cost as per their email but after ordering i never got any confirmation email of my product,neither they refunded the amount.I don't even know if I will receive my item or not.They just rob customers. .

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Kaj

Thats a lie.Nothing like that has been communicated to me yesterday.Also thats new to my ears that the item is out of stock.Thats ridiculous to be honest....

Grahame

Grahame

Digitech Wireless Ultrasonic Tank Level Meter

My Digitech tank meter bought from My Deal, posted by Latest Buy.
It arrived perfectly packed and I looks OK. Won't know till its fitted next week at my shack.

Kath

KathSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Iron Maiden mask from all deals

Everything was good until I took the mask out to store. Smelt like a dead animal. Now considering return at this point because clearly it is dirty and uncleanable. Please keep your masks in bags or the original box next time.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Find out how LatestBuy compares to other Online Shops

Good service ,loved the product and reasonable delivery time. Will buy again.

Site was very easy to navigate, and heaps of products to choose from. So far product looks good and grandson loves it.

So much more than expected!

Omg! Looked online for lady figurines , and saw Latest buy and came across the ceramic gatsby girl figurine. So cute. When it arrived it was very well wrapped and boxed. Not broken, and was so much more than i expected. ITs Beautiful, and by sister will love it for her birthday. Definitely recommend Latest buy for service above and beyond.

Just what I wanted

I was looking for some photo wall hangers and found the at latest buy.
They arrived promptly- and I was kept in communication about the order all the time.

Best Site to navigate

I made my purchase online. Purchasing process was very easy. And delivery very quick. Some contents in the basket were not available at the time of delivery. Every effort was made to deliver the rest before Christmas.

Quick delivery

Came across this website looking for a lava lamp to buy in Australia. They had exactly what i wanted. Easy to order and quick delivery.

oldie

oldieMelbourne

Great site for interesting presents.

I have bought quite a few things from Latest Buy over the last 5 years. They are prompt with delivery. The goods are always of good quality; in my experience with them this is clearly one of the better online stores around. I highly recommend them to people wanting something 'different' to mainstream/ chain shops.

E

Prompt exceptional delivery and great product. I am extremely happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend this company to friends & family.

Excellent service and delivery

I purchased on line for Christmas , the tracking information was exceptional arriving on time and not in pieces. Easy to use, Would definately use and recommend Latest Buys again.

Catherine

CatherineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Company!

I have used many online stores and this one stands out! Very quick delivery and quality products. I also needed to phone them due to not choosing the right postage option and the lady on the phone was very helpful and pleasant. Highly recommended!

Jamie I

Jamie INorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Great service, excellent postage, and great value for money. Would most definitely recommend this website to my family and friends.

Natasha

Natasha

Very satisfied

Online purchase was easy and straight forward. Prompt delivery. Product as described. Reasonable price. Very happy with device from LatestBuy. Would recommend.

Very Pleased

Purchased on line never had better service. Did not no this firm existed but will sure use them again. Really prompt service worth more than 5 stars.

Very pleased

No problems at all with my order or the delivery of it. The quality of the purchase was excellent and better than I expected. well done latest buy. I will definitely shop with you again in the future!

Just what I ordered!

I ordered on line with a standard 5 day delivery.
My package arrived just as expected and the contents were just as anticipated.
Thank you for the "no fuss" prompt delivery and great goods.
It is very much appreciated
Cheers :)

Speedy delivery

I was very impressed with the speedy delivery of my item. It was exactly what I ordered and the cheapest.

Totally appropriate

Purchased online. Speedy delivery. Product in excellent shape. Purchased for elderly family member and apart from one wee glitch it is great.

Anne

AnneSydney, NSW

Thanks for the fast delivery.

I purchased online & received my order within 2 days. Great service. I'll definitely buy from LastestBuy again & will also recommend to friends.