4.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (36)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (32) · Not as advertised (0)
Miriam Paul

Miriam PaulSydney, NSW

Amazingly, heavenly and perfect!

For all your help. We love our mattress. First night we completely passed out. I hadn’t moved all night. I woke up in the same position as I first laid down! Amazing! Love it. No more stuffy nose from our two year old foam koala mattress. Body now has a new standard. And I notice how sleep deprived I was.

Ohhh and the pillows ....perfection!!! I have gone through so many types of pillows trying to figure out the most suitable. None of them even remotely measure up with the pillows from Latex bedding.

I have already passed on your details to at least three people Cheers Miriam and Paul

Cliff w.Latex Bedding Co

Hi Miriam and Paul, thank you for your review and for trusting our advice. As you have now discovered, latex has many advantages over foam produced from petro-chemicals. Wishing you many happy sleeps.

Diane

DianeSouth-East, TAS

Well priced – The best Latex Mattress!

Barry

BarrySydney, NSW

Extremely Happy

Buy WellNewcastle

The best bed with amazing service

Buy Well

I am glad to support exceptional products and service. I wish you and Dave the success you deserve

ATK

ATKSydney, NSW

A gamechanger

We purchased a latex topper for a king single mattress which was too firm, the difference is amazing, it’s gone from a very firm uncomfortable mattress to a great feeling comfortable one. Ordering was easy, delivery prompt and the bonus pillow was a nice touch.
Overall very happy.

Cliff w.Latex Bedding Co

Hi ATK, thank you for your review and we are very happy to have another satisfied customer. Our topper has been around for many years and is gaining in popularity more and more.

Heather

HeatherGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Saved the day and my back

House-sitting for my daughter the Queen size mattress was too hard and my back was suffering. Went online and was delighted with the instant help and immediate delivery of the Latex topper and pillow offer to the Victoria address. So impressed I ordered another for my home King single. Same service and attention to customer satisfaction and so impressed with the quality. Spreading the word amongst family and friends as not only does the mattress topper help our backs but the pillows have corrected neck and shoulder problems. Many thanks to Dave at Latex Bedding Co., Crows Nest ...

Cliff w.Latex Bedding Co

Hi Heather, great to hear our products and service have been found to be impressive, thank you for sharing.

Great Money Saver

Even though my mattress wasn't old I thought I would have to buy a new one as it was very uncomfortable and we could feel the springs. My mother recommended the Latex topper as she was very happy with hers, as was her neighbour. It's so comfortable and fixed the problem with my mattress.
Very helpful customer service and shipped quickly.
Highly recommend the Latex Bedding Company.

Cliff w.Latex Bedding Co

Hi EH, thank you for your review. Our toppers are great sleep lifesavers and have improved the comfort and slumber of thousands, glad to have been your brand of choice.

Coral G.

Coral G.Central West, NSW

Great Product

My previous Latex pillows were bought at our local store, now closed. Went online and ordered more - great service, the gentleman phoned to check how many as he thought I may have made a mistake as I'd ordered 4. I find the pillows extremely comfortable as they do not sag and scrunch down, retaining their shape and support long term. My previous pillows were bought in 2009, so definitely good value overall.
Coral 19.01.2021

Cliff w.Latex Bedding Co

Hi Coral, thank you for the feedback. We pride ourselves in trying to excel at what we do and we do our best to get it right, so glad that you are happy with your pillows-:)

This topper does the job

We bought this topper after finding our new latex mattress a bit hard. The topper does make our bed mattress softer, although probably not as soft as we thought it would. This topper does the what says it should do. And they have great service!

Cliff w.Latex Bedding Co

Hi Sam, thank you for sharing. Our toppers are extremely popular and have helped so many people where they need that extra support. We really try hard to go the extra distance where our customers require after sales service.

Caleb

CalebSydney

Toxic mattress topper

Annoyed572

Annoyed572Sydney, NSW

Fabulous

With a lot of discussion with Dave we bought 5 Madrid mattresses for our holiday house which we holiday let. They are super comfy. I have had spinal surgery and suffer with other aches and pains. When I stay at our holiday house I love going to bed as I know I’ll have a very comfortable sleep. Dave gave me a topper for 2 of the beds as I do like my bed to be a bit softer . The topper added to the bed was perfect. I’d highly recommend buying a latex mattress from Dave and Cliff as they were so extremely helpful. Nothing was too much trouble. I’ll be buying another mattress for my bed at home soon and will definately be going back to see Dave! Thanks, Dave.

Cliff w.Latex Bedding Co

Just the best customer service

I bought my latex mattress topper a few years ago and it is still holding up extremely well. I find it so comfortable and just love this product. Recently I needed a replacement cover for it, and the customer service I received when I contacted the Latex Bedding Co was above and beyond. They helped me get exactly what I needed and were so wonderful about it in the process. I am one of those people who don't really write reviews, but felt compelled to after such a positive experience with such a high quality product. Highly recommend dealing with Dave and this company!

Cliff w.Latex Bedding Co

Hi Talia, your kind words are much appreciated. After sales service is of utmost importance to us and we believe this should be a reflection of the faith that you our customer has placed in our product.

18 month review

Bought a king bed package, to replace a torturous Posturepedic (lower back pain).
18 months later still amazed, still no morning backache. Mattress isn't hot like the Sealy pillowtop. Do find the soft side still fairly firm. With the split bases, you don't disturb your partner.

Cliff w.Latex Bedding Co

Hi OI Pa, thank you for write up, latex is known to be one of the best non disturbance mattresses in the world and were on the market long before pocketed coils were introduced. We are ecstatic to hear from another satisfied customer.

A great shopping experience.

I spoke to Dave about what we were trying to achieve. His advice was spot on, so we ordered 2x50mm king size latex toppers, including pillows. That was on the Monday. They arrived on the Thursday, we slept on them on Thursday night. The result was heaven!!! The service, price and product, we could not rate other than excellent.

Cliff w.Latex Bedding Co

Thanks for sharing Ken, you have said it all and our business would not be thriving were it not for customers like you.

3 BEDS - COULDNT BE HAPPIER

Fantastic service

Ryan

RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, great mattresses!

Spoke with Dave, absolute fantastic service and delivery to Brisbane was super quick. We purchased a king and double and been super happy with both, highly recommend these latex mattresses. Good price and good quality mattress. Would recommend getting the bamboo sheet set as well.

Cliff w.Latex Bedding Co

Hi Ryan, thank you for the return business and that of your extended family as well. Really appreciate you being a self appointed ambassador of our products-:)

Colleen C.

Colleen C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Service is Top Notch

I talked with Dave over a few months while I was deciding to buy a latex mattress. Without exception he was helpful, friendly and patient. He took the time to find out what I needed and what my sleep history had been. Absolutely nothing was too much trouble for him. Previous to that, I had spent a fair amount of time talking with his partner Cliff when I was buying a latex topper for my old bed. Again, the helpfulness and friendliness was forefront from Cliff. I cannot recommend these two gentlemen highly enough.

Great service & product

I have ordered our second mattress in a year. First one for our son, this one for us. The mattress is very comfortable as it has a firm base but is nice and soft on top.
Throughout both purchases Dave from customer service has been very helpful and a pleasure to deal with. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to purchase a mattress.

Cliff w.Latex Bedding Co

Hi Maria, thank you for your ongoing support and always a pleasure for us to see returning customers. We are appreciative that you rate our products and service highly.

Wendy Anderson

Wendy AndersonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and product.

Firstly let me say the company was wonderful to deal with. The customer service I received was on a level you don't find much any more. They were more than happy to take my order over the phone. Delivery to the Gold Coast was very prompt. I bought this topper a week ago and it is amazing how it transforms a new firm mattress to a cloud. The bonus pillow is a great item as well. Thank you!
I highly recommend both the latex topper and the company.

Cliff w.Latex Bedding Co

Hi Wendy, thank you for your review. We sell plenty toppers and have many satisfied folks such as yourself, wishing you many comfortable sleeps.

Betty D.asked

Latex Bedding Company

we have motorhome and the bed is the seating that we make up and is uncomfortable would a latex topper help

Cliff w.Latex Bedding Co

Hi Betty, thank you for your enquiry. The topper would certainly help if the seating/sleeping surface is very firm and it will provide for a softer sleeping surface. If you are uncomfortable due to the seating/sleeping surface being too soft (you may be sleeping in a hollow if the foam in the seating/sleeping surface has lost its density) then I would advise to have the foam replaced. Hope this helps.

Lydia T.

Lydia T.asked

Latex Bedding Company

I'm interested in buying one of your mattresses but I'm worried that it might sag after 1-2 years. My previous bed was around $1k and it sagged after a year or so - the bed company would not fix it as they stated sagging a few inches is 'normal' even though I wake up with a sore back/shoulders everyday.

So my main concerns are: 1. Will the mattress sag easily? 2. If it does sag, does the warranty cover the mattress sagging a few inches? Please advise, thanks.

Cliff w.Latex Bedding Co

Hi Lydia and thank you for your enquiry. Latex typically loses between 2% and 5% of its density over a ten year period so theoretically these mattresses should last 25 - 30 years, should one of our mattresses in the unlikely event exceed the 5% settling during the ten year warranty the mattress will be exchanged at no cost to the consumer.

Leah2424

Leah2424asked

Hi,

I've been told that some of your mattresses have synthetic materials in them as well as the latex. Can you please tell me which models have this? And what they are? I'm looking at the Euro at the moment.

Thanks,
Leah

Cliff w.Latex Bedding Co

Hi Leah, thanks for the query, we ONLY do 100% natural certified latex.
Warm regards