Verifiedlatexbeddingco.com.au

JoHCanberra 2600, ACT
Bill R.
Bill R.2 posts

Excellent Product, Excellent Service

The service offered by Dave at the showroom was outstanding. There was a full range of products on display.
Dave took the time to explain fully the features and benefits of each of the mattresses in the range.
We were encouraged to try each of them and to ensure that the chosen one best met the needs of a couple.
We have been delighted with the sleep quality and comfort we are now enjoying and can fully recommend Dave, the business and the product! Show details ·  1
Marina
Marina
  Fair Incentive Physical store

Excellent service, excellent product!

Buying the latex bed from Crows Nest store has been a wonderful experience. The staff were knowledgeable and helpful and there was no pressure to purchase. The follow up and delivery were perfect too and much appreciated. Show details ·  1
Constance
Constance
  Verified Physical store

A big decision made easy

We had shopped around so had a fair idea of what we wanted - a latex mattress but which one. Brian provided us with information that made our decision easy, without any pressure whatsoever to buy. Best of all the mattress is everything we hoped for. Supportive and comfortabe Show details ·  1
Nadia S.
Nadia S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Online store

A great improvement to our too firm mattress!

This latex topper has made our bed feel so much more comfortable, it just feels heavenly and a great improvement to our bed which was a little too firm. Show reply
Warwick
Warwicksydney3 posts

Great friendly service

My wife and I had a great experience dealing with the latex bedding company. The staff were very helpful and made the entire process a pleasure. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Lyn B.
Lyn B.Sydney, NSW

Great mattress, exceptional service

From the start this was a positive purchasing experience.
Dave & Cliff at the Crows Nest store were extremely helpful, with no pressure selling tactics applied!
They were very professional and extremely knowledgeable regarding the bedding industry and particularly latex.
After deciding on our purchase our mattresses (Euro Natural long singles, which can be placed on adjustable beds) were delivered on time by a friendly and helpful delivery driver.
Overall we would highly recommend this company, after doing much research on all types of mattresses.
Thanks again Dave for the great service!
Corrie & Lyn Show details ·  1
Gen
GenRichmond-Tweed, NSW
Trang N
Trang NGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  Online store

Bad mattress, misleading natural latex

I and my whole family were using 100% natural latex mattress in Vietnam for 20 years, and when moved to Australia i bought their mattress and thought it was 100% natural latex reading the website and their responses to reviews. But the quality was totally different, this latex is super light, real latex is heavy duty 50kg-100kg and only 10cm-15cm height. Real latex is firm and supportive, this latex i don't know what they put in it, soft and shrink, me and my husband body were in pain sleeping in it, and it is hot to sleep in too. The good thing is they came with the bed base. I wrote this review after 5 years of using this bed cause we have no option. Show details
Ignatius D.
Ignatius D.
Radu Cojocaru
Radu Cojocaru
M and L Mosman Sydney
M and L Mosman SydneySydney, NSW3 posts
  Verified Physical store

The right products and great service

Dave was very patient while we figured out what we needed - split queen Wimaflex beds with motorised slat bases and madrid mattresses. I was impressed that he didn't just push us to the most expensive option but helped us find the right choice.

Now that we have been using it for a month or so we are very happy and sleeping comfortably. Even when we encountered a minor hiccup associated with the delivery and assembly, Dave was terrific and went to quite a bit of trouble to sort out those wrinkles. First class! Show details ·  1

Lou fab
Lou fabIllawarra, NSW28 posts
  Verified Online store

Great advice great service great price great product
Purchased 2 latex king single toppers to put on our adjustable latex mattress beds
Bed was very good before being latex it was fine but always wondered if a bit more softness would be achieved as we get older more comfort is always better
And yes they do a big improvement
Arrived quickly put them straight on beds no smell no odours
Love them Show details ·  1
Ruth
RuthCanberra 2600, ACT

Betty D. · Latex Bedding Company

we have motorhome and the bed is the seating that we make up and is uncomfortable would a latex topper help

Lydia T.
Lydia T. · Latex Bedding Company

I'm interested in buying one of your mattresses but I'm worried that it might sag after 1-2 years. My previous bed was around $1k and it sagged after a year or so - the bed company would not fix it as they stated sagging a few inches is 'normal' even though I wake up with a sore back/shoulders everyday.

So my main concerns are: 1. Will the mattress sag easily? 2. If it does sag, does the warranty cover the mattress sagging a few inches? Please advise, thanks.

Leah2424
Leah2424 · Latex Bedding Company

Hi,

I've been told that some of your mattresses have synthetic materials in them as well as the latex. Can you please tell me which models have this? And what they are? I'm looking at the Euro at the moment.

Thanks,
Leah

Latex Bedding Co   DM

Hi Leah, thanks for the query, we ONLY do 100% natural certified latex. Warm regards
Latexbeddingco