Latex Bedding Company

Just the best people to do business with.

They patiently explained different latexes. They carried my purchase to the car. They cheerfully refunded the purchase price after a trial period. I couldnt have asked for more. They were a pleasure to deal with and I would recommend them to anyone interested in buying a good quality latex mattress.

Store LocationPacific Hwy Crows Nest
Cliff w.Latex Bedding Co

Hi Mike, we are pleased to get feedback that our service and customer experience is highly rated and thank you for trying our product.

It's hard to get up in the morning!

Rose and I were first attracted to Latex Bedding by the uniformly favourable reviews on the internet. We called in to see Dave in his small shop in Crows Nest. I must say - Dave is terrific. His knowledge of his product is exceptional and he willing to take time to ensure that all that all your questions are fully answered. Our latex bed is so comfortable and the bonus of bamboo sheets much appreciated. Latex Bedding is flourishing - old-fashioned service and a great product. Highly recommended.

Cliff w.Latex Bedding Co

Thank you Brendan and Rose for your great review and the feedback from you that you are happy with your mattress is awesome for us. Pleasant dreams:)

Emily D.

Emily D.Sydney, NSW

Love.Love.Love our new bed.

Store LocationCrows Nest Latex Bedding Co

Hi Emily,
Thank you for sharing your pleasant shopping experience and for placing your faith in our product.

Grahame and Sue

Grahame and SueSydney, NSW

Surprising

Store Location3760 acific Highway, Crows Nest
Cliff w.Latex Bedding Co

Thank you Grahame and Sue, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted that we have another more than satisfied customer.

Bruce

BruceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Finally found a comfortable bed

Third time lucky .. I have tried a inner spring , then a “composite” bed , and for years was just a waking up from being uncomfortable. Thought it was old age and tired bones.
A friend suggested Latex , and I found Dave on a trip to Sydney.
Dave was informed and so helpful, and talked me through why latex was so much better.
So far almost 9 months of the best sleep in literally years. As I told Dave it simply works for my wife and I.
So many thanks Dave

All the best
Bruce and Mary

Store LocationLatex Bedding Company Crows Nest

MIA

MIA

Bought 3 beds from them!

The latex beds are just great. Its great for isolating movement from one side of the bed (unlike spring mattresses) and a good level of firmness. We first bought a Queen bed and have owned it for 10yrs now with no issues. Subsequently have bought a single and a cot mattress from them too.
In particular, their cot mattresses are good value for their quality. Alot of the cot mattresses out there are either poor quality or overpriced. The cot mattress has been used for 5 yrs now and still going stong!

Hi Mia,
Thank you for your support and faith in our products - much appreciated.
Cliff

Vivienne L.

Vivienne L.South East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy Ultimate Package

I did a lot of research online. Had an innerspring from another retailer who advertises extensively on tv. After 10 yrs, mattress was very saggy. Decided latex was way to go. Phoned and spoke to Dave who answered all my questions. Was a little nervous about ordering from Sydney, we live in Brisbane, but transport was arranged for very reasonable price. Told would be delivered today, Monday (10 days after order placed, coming from Sydney) and it arrived this afternoon as advised.
Delivery made efficiently, all excess packaging taken away. I am very happy, I am certain that I have made a wonderful choice, it is already so much more comfy than our old bed.

Hi Vivienne,
Thank you for your kind words and faith in our product and advice - much appreciated that you share your experience with us publicly.
Kind regards
Dave

Kelly

KellyCanberra 2600, ACT

Excellent product & customer service

After more than 6 months of research I purchased the Euro package and couldn’t be happier. The customer service over the phone, email and in person was exceptional. Dave answered my endless questions professionally. This product is high quality and affordable. Dave goes out of his way to exceed the customers expectations. I won’t be going back to any other type of mattress and I have tried most of them! I recommend this product to everybody looking for a new bed/mattress.

Store LocationOnline and Crows Nest shop
Cliff w.Latex Bedding Co

Wishing you many years of contented sleep and pleasant dreams on your mattress.
Kind regards
Dave

Amazing mattress. Great service.

Store LocationLatex Bedding co, Crows Nest
Amit

AmitSydney, NSW

Great service and amazing products!

Purchased two Madrid mattresses, and couldn’t be happier with them. A shout out to representative Dave who was honest, sincere, knowledgeable, and very accommodating with our request for next day delivery in two locations! Will certainly return for future bedding purchases.

Store LocationCrows Nest

Fantastic mattress and frame & fantastic service!

Dealing with the Latex Bedding Company was a great experience. They understood exactly what we were looking for and were able to recommend the right mattress and base to meet the significant allergy issue our son is dealing with. Since having the queen bed our son has slept soundly after years of issues with a standard ensemble. The quality of the base and the matress is extremely high. We cannot recommend them highly enough.

Thanks Teena, warm regards, Cliff

Chris M

Chris MSydney

Great mattress, excellent service.

I bought a Euro King Latex mattress from Latex Bedding Company and I'm very happy with the purchase. Having suffered from a bad back, this bed, whilst firm, gives your great support and comfort. I'm now sleeping well and waking up feeling refreshed. My wife agrees and loves the fact there's no movement on her side of the bed when I move (and vice versa). The service at Latex Bedding Company is excellent and I recommend Cliff and his products unreservedly.

Thanks Chris, regards Cliff

Outstanding

Having slept in hammock meshed wire and soljd timber bunks 1n RAN for 20 years with lumbar spine issues at 18 and 26 have vast problem with relevant information enjoyed the mattress and relief from pain

Thankyou, regards Cliff

Christine J

Christine JSydney, NSW

Second home had to have a second brilliant latex mattress!

Bought a second euro queen. I absolutely love the mattress I have at home it eliminated neck and shoulder pain. When setting up a second home, needed another. This time I was able to get a really well priced slatted base as well (previously I had too buy this expensively from a big chain). I had a very tight delivery window and Clive went to a lot of trouble to make an arrangement that worked. Very impressed.

Thanks Christine, regards.

RSB

RSBAU

Great mattress and hate shopping for mattresses

Thankyou, Cliff.

BenEddieE

BenEddieESYDNEY

It took a couple of weeks but I now love my mattress!

The Madrid mattress is the most comfortable mattress around

The Madrid mattress is comfortable and perfectly moulds to our bodies! We are so happy with our purchase! Highly recommended!!

most comfortable mattress

After online research and visit some stores we decided to buy latex mattress, I find Cliff was very friendly and not pushing with great communication skills when we visit the Crows Nest store, highly recommend.

Pam W

Pam WFrenchs Forest NSW

Love our Latex mattress!

Our 30 year old waterbed sprang a leak we couldn't fix so decided to buy a new bed.After lots of looking decided to only look for a latex mattress. Found several places in Sydney but were most impressed by the Latex Bedding Company, both because of the reviews online and our treatment in the store. We love the zones in the mattress and the comfort that they provide. No longer do we know when our partner gets out of bed, which happened regularly with our water bed! Also, despite my concerns about not having a heated bed to get into in winter, the latex mattress did not feel cold, so we did not need to buy an electric blanket.

We love our new bed and base

Great mattress, great service!

Cliff was incredibly helpful and genuine. A breath of fresh air after dealing with the bigger conventional mattress stores. It's our first latex purchase and have been sleeping beautifully on it. So good to know that it's all natural.
We bought the Euro in king size which amazingly comes split into two, with the topper being seperate too and one organic cover to hold it all together. You'd never know it's two pieces once assembled - such a good feature to help not feel each others movements and also be able to adjust the firmness by one partner having the topper and the other turning theirs around! Very clever.

Lydia T.

Lydia T.asked

I'm interested in buying one of your mattresses but I'm worried that it might sag after 1-2 years. My previous bed was around $1k and it sagged after a year or so - the bed company would not fix it as they stated sagging a few inches is 'normal' even though I wake up with a sore back/shoulders everyday.

So my main concerns are: 1. Will the mattress sag easily? 2. If it does sag, does the warranty cover the mattress sagging a few inches? Please advise, thanks.

Cliff w.Latex Bedding Co

Hi Lydia and thank you for your enquiry. Latex typically loses between 2% and 5% of its density over a ten year period so theoretically these mattresses should last 25 - 30 years, should one of our mattresses in the unlikely event exceed the 5% settling during the ten year warranty the mattress will be exchanged at no cost to the consumer.

Leah2424

Leah2424asked

Hi,

I've been told that some of your mattresses have synthetic materials in them as well as the latex. Can you please tell me which models have this? And what they are? I'm looking at the Euro at the moment.

Thanks,
Leah

Cliff w.Latex Bedding Co

Hi Leah, thanks for the query, we ONLY do 100% natural certified latex.
Warm regards
Latexbeddingco

Alexis H

Alexis Hasked

Hi, I'm wondering if you could give a brief description of the differences between the Euro, Madrid and Perfect mattresses. I want to buy one, but living in rural WA I need to choose carefully since delivery will take a while, plus shipping costs.

I'm interested in the ultimate dream package because we will need the base and it's the option most within our price range, but I'm not sure if the Euro will be the right one for us, and if you're able to do a similar deal with other mattresses? I will be calling tomorrow to discuss this and other options, but incase I sleep in or forget at least I can have my question answered here :)

- Lexi

Cliff w.Latex Bedding Co

Hi Alex, as discussed yesterday on the phone I believe the Madrid would be best for you and your partner after listening to your requirements/preferences, regards Cliff

Get an answer from our members and Latex Bedding Co representatives