Listing monitored by Latex Mattress Australia

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (21) · No (9)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (2) · No (27)
  • Heat Retention Yes (3) · No (25)
  • Sagging Yes (2) · No (26)
  • Perceived Firmness

So far so good!!

I would say I have done a lot of researches before I bought this latex mattress. As many would do, I was initially attracted by those ads in facebook and instragram about memoryform mattresses. However the more I look up and read the reviews, not only that it's bad for your body by releasing chemicals but also it can get really hot by retaining heat!! I was already experiencing this heat issue with the memory form topper I was using (i thought it was the summer temperature but was still hot in early winter too). So I decided to go with latex mattress and I'm into 2 months of my purchase and I say so far so good. No problems of any discomfort or getting hot during the sleep( but have to be fair, I'll see how it will be during summer)

Purchased in May 2021.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Mandau
MandauSydney, NSW

Great product and service. Highly recommended.

We chose the latex mattress as it is natural and my wife is allergic to dust. After testing and reviewing many products, our decided to purchase Latex Australia's Pure Support as we have a rather high bed frame.
Very happy with the product as it's very comfortable and support the back well. No discomfort since the first night sleeping on it.
The sales guy, Patrick at Latex Mattress Australia Mosman was very professional and friendly.
Looking forward to use it for another 21 years.

Purchased in June 2021 for $3,597.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Mandau, we're so happy to know you're finding your new Pure Support mattress very comfortable and supportive! We'll pass on your kind words to Patrick. Thanks for taking the time to let us know your feedback!

Lynelle K.
Lynelle K.Sydney, NSW

Unbelievably comfortable

Latex mattress Australia have what I believe to be one of the best products available on the market. My husband and I were in the market for a better quality mattress that offered comfort, support, better sleep, relief from back pain. Latex mattress Australia have ticked all the boxes, 5-6 weeks post delivery we are still more than happy with our purchase.

Purchased in May 2021 for $5,600.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

HI Lynelle, thank you so much for your kind words. It's great to hear you're so happy with your latex mattress and are enjoying your sleep! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Mattresses

Find out how Latex Mattress Australia Pure Comfort Medium King compares to other Mattresses

Quality, support and comfort

We love this mattress!

* It is supportive but still feels like you are sleeping on a cloud.
* It is Australian made so we are comfortable that the latex is genuine and healthy for sleeping.
* It has a 21 year guarantee so we are confident that it will keep its shape.
* The sales experience was nice - no hard sells and we were given the information we needed to make our decision.

I have neck issues and I feel like this mattress/glide mattress base have been helping to reduce my headaches/neckpain.

Purchased in April 2021 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom.

Adjustment PeriodDays
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Julie, we're so happy to hear your headaches and neck pain have reduced after sleeping on our latex mattress and adjustable base! Thanks for leaving us a review!

Jamie
JamieSydney, NSW

Great quality mattress

I wanted to get a solid latex mattress for health purposes. I was told they are hot so was a bit tentative. It is not hot at all. It is well made and I can tell it will last for years to come. Very comfortable. My husband would give it 5/5. For me I would choose the same mattress but in a firmer finish. In saying that it is still super supportive. I just like the feel of a firmer mattress. We got the soft/firm/soft. If you are thinking of a latex mattress you won’t be disappointed.

Purchased in March 2021.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review Jamie.

High quality mattress, but didn't fix sleep issues

Purchased in January 2021.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

Guy
GuySouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality comfort

We just love the gentle but firm support provided by genuine latex, and the Pure Comfort provides. We had a very positive purchase experience, with knowledgeable service provided by Melissa, in a nicely set up showroom.

Purchased in November 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom for $4,674.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you for your review Guy - we will be sure to pass your feedback onto Mel.

This mattress is heavenly!

This mattress is simply the best mattress I have ever slept on. It is so luxurious it makes you feel cradled and supported as you sleep. I had struggled with sore hips, a sore neck, and lower back pain and I cannot believe how free of pain I am now.

Latex Mattress Australia Customer Service was excellent and they made sure everything went to plan with my order and delivery. I am very, very happy with my purchase and just can't wait to get into my bed every night!

Purchased in August 2020.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you Helen - we are so happy to hear that you are now getting a great night sleep.

Other Mattresses

It's like sleeping on a Cloud

We have found this new Latex mattress to be extremely comfortable - "it's like sleeping on a cloud "& glad we went with the recommendation of a " Medium " ( based on our body weight ) , given by their knowledgeable staff. The quality of our sleep has improved , especially waking up in the morning refreshed rather than sluggish , as it was with our old bed . It's really hard buying a new bed & we are so glad we bought this quality 100 % Latex from company . They were friendly , knowledgeable & easy to deal with from start to finish . Also went up to a King Size from always having a Queen & that extra 30cm makes a big difference .

Purchased in July 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you for your review Dean - we will be sure to pass our feedback onto our team.

Amanda
AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Such a great mattress, no regrets

We purchased our king size Pure comfort mattress in September 2020. Maxine was excellent at helping us find the right mattress for our needs. We have noticed a great improvement in the quality of our sleep over the past month. We no longer wake with back ache and feel like we have had a decent sleep. The latex does not get hot and is very comfortable whether sleeping on side, back or front. Yes it cost a lot more than we had planned to spend, however it was well worth the investment.

Purchased in September 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom.

Adjustment PeriodDays
Perceived Firmness Medium

Thanks Amanda

Nicole
NicoleMid North Coast, NSW

My best purchase yet!

Purchased in May 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom for $5,400.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

What a wonderful review - thank you Nicole.

Bill T
Bill TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Time for a new mattress

We were replacing our 15 year old mattress and our extensive research led us to Mattress Australia and the benefits of a quality latex mattress. We are very pleased with the comfort of our new mattress and believe it will provide a good nights sleep for many years to come.

Purchased in August 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom.

Thanks for your review Bill

John Humphries
John HumphriesHunter Region, NSW

Definitely the best mattress purchase we have made

Purchased in June 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom for $10,264.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thank you John for writing such a detailed review. It's so wonderful to hear how much your new mattress is improving your sleep.

I call it my Cloud

I love my Latex Mattress Australia Pure Comfort Medium King! I spent a lot of time researching and came to know that not all latex mattresses are equal. While this was one of the more expensive brands I believe it was worth the expense. I was a bit nervous to spend the money, it's nerve racking to lie on the bed for a just a few minutes to make such an important purchase! But no regrets! I look forward to going to bed every night and have had the best sleep ever. It's also wonderful enjoying lie-ins and reading in bed. I did find the company to be very salesy. They did a heap of follow up calls to my initial enquire. But don't be put off! The product they are selling is highest quality and I highly recommend it.

Purchased in June 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom for $5,500.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review Becky and we are so happy to hear that you're loving your new Pure Comfort mattress.

Kathy B.
Kathy B.South East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful night's sleep

We recently purchased a King Size Pure Comfort ensemble from Latex Mattress Australia - the best decision we could have made. It’s so comfortable and spacious and we have wonderful restful sleeps every night. Our daughter recommended the company to us, having purchased a mattress herself, and we will be recommending the company to our friends too. Great customer service.

Purchased in April 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for taking the time to write your review Kathy.

See all Latex Mattress Australia Pure Comfort reviews