Mattress Buying Guide

4.9

Annoyed

AnnoyedSydney, NSW

Great mattress!!

Brilliant mix of softness and support; getting a great night's sleep as it is such a comfortable mattress! Plus Patrick & Sam in the Mosman store are just wonderful, customer service par excellence. Highly recommended!

Robert  Blunden

Robert BlundenSydney, NSW

very comfortable

Latex Mattress Mosman, Patrick was very helpful and pleasant. Mattress is extremely comfortable. Very happy to recommend this mattress. Pleasant and good service, nice showroom to try out different mattresses.

Purchased in October 2020.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review Robert and we will be sure to pass your feedback onto Patrick and the Mosman team

Re T.

Re T.

At last

The mattress is absolutely great, supports every part of my body really well keeps my back and hips in alignment, we also purchased the mattress topper as well for that touch of softness. all the above has created better sleep. So far the mattress has kept its shape and with the great warranty, I would expect it to. I ordered this online with great help from the team at LMA and phone calls from Jessie in Qld to make sure I was buying the right mattress for me .

Purchased in September 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom for $4,482.00.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for your review and will pass your feedback onto Jessie.

Mattresses

Find out how Latex Mattress Australia Pure Support Firm Queen compares to other Mattresses

Very satisfied customer

After listening to my sister swear by her 15 year old Latex Mattress Australia purchase, I finally bought one for myself.
I love it! It’s true to its support. It’s true to its comfort and its true to its quality.
My sleep has really improved and I now understand why people who have these mattresses swear by them. I get it :-)!

Purchased in July 2020 for $3,700.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks Erin - wonderful to hear.

Rita

RitaQueensland

I have never slept better

I have never slept better, no more Acid reflux, the support is great, I can not feel my partner get up during the night , , really good bed I love it.

Purchased in July 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom for $7,700.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

We are so happy to hear your sleep has improved.

Mark D.

Mark D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Some disappointment unfortunately

From the sales perspective the amount of effort was excellent. Recommending and trying to ensure I get what I need with the best price they could offer.
Then it arrived.
After a few weeks trial on the recommended FIRM (even with an additional 50mm Latex topper) there IS partner disturbance, and a fair amount of heat retention. As a side sleeper, I wake with sore hips and shoulders. Even to the point I have had a pinched nerve in shoulder with numb fingers for several weeks now. I reached out to them only to receive silence. Followed up in case CoVID isolation was to blame, still nothing. Overall it should last me, but will now need to invest in additional softening as instead of waking refreshed, I'm waking with additional aches.

Purchased in March 2020 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - New Farm Showroom for $3,000.00.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Hi Mark, apologies we have been working part time remotely during COVID-19. I believe one of our team members is contacting you today to discuss this with you. If you have any troubles please call us on 1300 759 859.

Excellent, highly recommend.

Already bought two mattresses from here about 10 years ago and they are still as good as new. Just bought another one recently and could not recommend them highly enough.

Purchased at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom.

Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

This is great to hear Troy - it's so great to hear from our long-term customers about how their mattresses are going.

Prefect mattress to sleep on.

Hi i just bought 2 mattress and pillows a month ago and i sleep Very well and when two people sleep on can feel the other moving really good mattress and pillows.

Purchased in December 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia Brisbane - Springwood Showroom.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Support ServiceLatex Mattress Australia

Thanks for the review Long!

Glen

GlenSydney, NSW

Perfect mattress for a great sleep

I have upgraded to a pure support queen firm mattress 4 months ago. My weight is 70 kilos and it is so comfortable and supportive. I have a great sleep every night now since replacing the saggy 5 year old spring mattress. When the new mattress was delivered it was folded 180 degrees in half in secure packaging and weighed about 50 kilograms making it great to handle up through my confined staircase. The latex mattress is so durable that I was amazed how it took its shape once released from the packaging and has held the same firmness since the purchase. Best mattress ever!

Purchased in June 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia Sydney - Mosman Showroom.

Sleeping PositionBack

Patricia

PatriciaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Luxuriously Comfortable with Support

As a back sleeper and having issues with my lower back, I prefer a firm mattress. From the very first night sleeping on my new latex mattress it has been a dream. So comfortable and yet supportive. I look forward to many more such nights into the future!

Purchased in May 2019 at Latex Mattress Australia, New Farm for $3,600.00.

Graham and Sonia

Graham and SoniaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Mattress Ever!

We have owned our Latex Mattress Australia Queen Bed for the past 12 years purchased from the factory / store that was formerly located in Archerfield, QLD. It has been so comfortable and supportive over all those years and shows no sign of dipping or sagging as we rotate and flip the mattress once every month or two. We used to wake up with sore backs after our previous Sealy mattress reach its end after about 10 years. We still get into bed each night and comment on how much we love our bed.

Purchased in March 2007.

Margaret Sydney

Margaret SydneySydney, NSW

So happy!

Purchased in January 2019 at Mosman for $2,847.50.

Major health Benefit

Since we've been using this new mattress I have no aces and pains when I wake up in the morning, major benefit to my back problem, nice comfortable sleep, also has helped my wife with her dust mite allergy, I'm a heavy man and I don't wake her up every time I turn, best investment ever made, great friendly service when purchasing as well, thanks guys,

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Ricardo

RicardoSydney

Backs to the future

My wife and I were convinced to buy a latex mattress some 20 years ago and our backs have been grateful ever since. However the mattress had done its duty. We searched for a high quality replacement for some time before approaching Latex Mattress Australia. We were impressed by the friendliness and knowledge of the staff at Mosman and were again convinced that the investment was worthwhile. And we haven't been disappointed. Indeed our backs, which had been suffering from the ravages of time affecting the old mattress, now have a new lease of life. We highly recommend the quality of the mattress we have bought and look forward to another 20 years. Backs to the future!

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Ros n Steve

Ros n SteveBrisbane

Great service and really really comfortable mattress - good value all round.

Date PurchasedOct 2018