Latitude Financial Personal Loans

Latitude Financial Personal Loans

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (103) · Variable Rate (18) · Line of Credit (12)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term6.051 years (118)

Vikper

VikperPerth, WA

Don’t bother with them

They lie to you saying your application has final approval then turn around and say no it isn’t without a reason. Then you have them stuck on your credit score.

Fiji

FijiTasmania

Made our holiday more enjoyable

After getting around submitting Identification a few times, it was relatively easy from there. Just not being overly tech savvy was a little bit of a headache but not too bad. Got there in the end.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Neil

NeilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Travel funds

Customer service was good what let you down was not returning phone call on status of application when you said you would. It was up to me
But once communicated funds and approval moved quickly.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Start DateJanuary 2017
Jez

JezSydney

Nice and quick service

very good customer service and quick reviews and reply and painless progress. We did have to call them to check on the initial progress of the application. But after that they will call on an agreed time and they always do.

Fantastic Customer service and rate

Customer service was top notch. Really appreciate the explanatory phone calls and the pleasant staff along with the very competitve interest rate.
Very satisfied to date with all the service i have received thank you :) I will recommend you to others

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020

Do not use this company.

Terrible experience similar to previous review. Took almost 2 weeks and status of application kept changing. Income was verified and loan approved pending ID. Once that was provided they wanted income verification again and even though this was supplied multiple ways they still declined and/or cancelled the application. I am not even sure as no communication updates but application link seems to have disappeared. They have negatively impacted my credit rating. I can only believe any positive reviews on here are fake.

Application Process

Everything was fine until they closed my credit card..... not one word of it.

Was good until they closed my credit card with out adviseing me and no one could tell me for a week what happened hight interstet rates was easy to apply

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Farahnaz

FarahnazGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It was excellent, easy and fast!

Very friendly customer service, The staff were very friendly and had a lot patient with me and my poor English. and the process was fast and with network was easy. Thank you so much.

Rob

RobCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

A Very easy Transaction. Really couldn,t be happier. There were bo extra costs at all. Fantastic.

The Transaction was as explained. Customer service was excellent and seriously couldn,t have been better. No extra costs were involved at all.
I Am very happy with what we have achieved.
Absolutely happy.

tgc

tgcNorth Queensland, QLD

amazing

i found the staff very helpful though out the phone call and the whole process easy to do interest rates are reasonable and information very helpful thanks for your help

Great customer service

Freindly and personal service ,I would recommend to anyone look for a personal loan . I had no problems with the paperwork and found the website easy to navigate . Very happy overall

Kathryn S.

Kathryn S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing experience

Applied for a personal late loan Thursday night, formally approved on Friday, and the loan was funded on Monday!!! Such a quick and easy process. Very impressed. Thank you Latitude

Ash

AshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible product

The rate is the highest out there, and it's a fixed rate of almost 30% that can't be negotiated. It's really disappointing that when they lower their advertised rate, their existing customers can't take advantage of the new rates. They also charge you fees to make payments via BPAY or AusPost. This isn't fair as it actively discourages customers from making additional payments to pay off the loan sooner.

These dodgy practices are not surprising from the company that was formerly GE Money - also known for dodgy practices.

Mahesh

MaheshSydney, NSW

Best personal loan ever

Great customer service. No extra cost. Very satisfied with Lattitude service. Helps me to get me on track. I will prefer it to my friends and family to go for it.

Loan Start DateJune 2018
Frustrated customer

Frustrated customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No customer service

Loan drawn down 13th Dec still waiting on funds 31st Dec. Admin staff and management keep giving excuses why funds not in account. Want me to follow up with bank they don't understand banking procedures. I gave them solution to fix by requesting chq to be deposited into my account . Very frustrating

Perfect

my customer service experience was great. friendly people and easy process. I was not expecting any unexpected costs or any other issue while on this loan. Very satisfied with this loan and its process

Loan Start DateNovember 2019

Refinancing

I had a lot of help going through this process from the friendly staff, all was dealt with over the phone which made it all quick and easy. I was informed of what documents I needed and all I had to do was send them back easily via fax or email, this made for an easy, quick and efficient way for my application to be processed and approval was given on the same day. I’m a very happy customer.

Carol

CarolSouth East Queensland, QLD

Personal loan application process

Fantastic professional customer service from the beginning , I found the application process to be fast and easy to go through , staff were very helpful and informative of my payment options and the interest rate being offered.

Amazing experience

Bali was an absolute trooped he worked through the loan details which were sometimes a bit hard but he was awesome and worked his magic to make it happen . Well done.

Loan Start DateDecember 2019

Very quick, John was very professional and helpful, due to online signing process got the loan very fast. Satisfied with the whole process. Definitely recommend Lattitude. Big thank you to the team.

See all Latitude Financial Loans reviews