Latitude Financial Personal Loans

See the Best Personal Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Latitude Financial

Worst service and company ever

Applied for loan which was approved and money apparently paid to my account. 10 days later and although verifying my account details are correct every time I talk to them no money. Unable to speak to a supervisor, get told one will ring to which they don’t. On top of this told I haven’t paid my repayment (for money I have never received). Put in a complaint through there complaint process which is meant to have someone contacting you in 2 days. No contact. On top of that I get disconnected multiple times every time I ring. Worst place ever and should be seriously investigated.

bmgtz
bmgtz

Just don’t do it … it will be grief

The hardest to use bunch of stuff I’ve ever had the misfortune to be involved with is just trying to make a monthly payment

Twice I verified account !!!! Still have to do again

9.00 a month in charges … then 2.50 paper statements fee

So… not really interested… interest free yeah yeah sure

Try to call them… forget it ….. even if they answer they are elusive or, you just plain can’t understand a word they say

Below standard througout

Customer service CRAP interest rate CRAP and quite happy to leave smears over your credit file congratulations latitude you get a ZERO.....pleeeaaase don't use these guys much better product out there

Frustrated
Frustrated

Horrible!

Legal thieves sanctioned by government. Can't speak the language of the country they are serving. Highly unethical and cowards for managers that refuse to speak with you....just cowards who steal

Paul
PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Make late payments almost impossible to escape

Kelly
KellySouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad customer service

I paid out my personal loan, with a credit left on my account for over payment. This was over a week ago and it still hasn't be processed as a refund. A refund should be instantly paid back, it's my money, how dear you hold onto it.

Michael M.
Michael M.South East Queensland, QLD

Applied for hardship no response, sent debt collectors after me

Applied for hardship during covid no response, sent debt collectors after me. I paid it off debt immediately and worked with the debt collector to remove default as it had wrongly been placed against me as I had applied for hardship multiple times and had proof.

Now Latitude Finance shut down my accounts and I can't get any interest free equipment after being a customer for over 4 years. what a joke.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Luke
LukeSydney, NSW

Scaming within lines

99% sure I paid the card off last time I used it (6 months ago) finally recieve a notice of overdue amount. May have forgotten how or never no worries pay it up, my concern is where the f*** was a call or a letter? Or even an email? 6 months in and 6 months of account fees and late fees build up.

Syed S.
Syed S.Lawson 2617, ACT

most incompetent and untrustworthy financial institution

Latitude doesn't care about loyalty of their customers. they just want to make money out of you not willing to assist you when you need them. completely incompetent representatives on the phone and will not bother calling back after advising that a manager will call back in 24-48 hours. I have been a customer for over 10 years and they didn't bother helping me with a very small issue I had with them. Happy that I had the cash to pay them off and close off the account permanently.

Varun
VarunGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst people to deal with

Grant H.
Grant H.

They will waste your time.

They will waste your time. Trying to set up a successful direct debit is exceedingly difficult for some reason. Long wait times when calling (and sometimes you'll get hung up on before speaking to someone).

Adam Desmond
Adam DesmondMid West, WA

Love to waste my time

courtney h
courtney hFar North Queensland, QLD

Avoid this credit lender at all costs!

Darin
Darin

Incredibly poor service

Waste your time sending you on a phone tour of India, don’t call back when promised. Do not sort out issues when promised. Waste hours trying to get simple answers

james smithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Latitude with your money

In AUSTRALIAN TERMS this out fit can only be described as far superior to Ned Kelly. Don’t ever let them get hold of your financial information. I cant describe our failings with them accurately otherwise my review wont be published. Look for another firm.

Publish