Latitude Financial Personal Loans

Latitude Financial Personal Loans

JoeD

JoeD

Complaint

Charging a late payment fee when they accidentally placed a hold on account. Called and had to wait over 40 minutes with no answering. Tried to lodge online and their system keeps cutting out. Shocking service.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Be careful their hidding cost

Latitude is very easy to get loan such as personal loan and credit card. but they make money when you default, the default rate is very very high. Harvery norman offers latitude credit card promotation with "$0" interest, it is sound very very good?! be careful, Latitude will charge you account montly managing fee plus applcation fee, it is not cheap. they are doing unresponable lending. never choose them

Bird

BirdWestern Australia

Ok unless you need some customer service

Needed a payout figure but had to make endless phone calls and wait for hours on the phone then they didn't deliver! After a fourth phone call we were told we would have to wait six days for them to email us. Really bad customer service and impossible to get through to them on the phone.

Agatha K

Agatha KSydney, NSW

worst customer service

I am not surprised to see all these bad reviews. Their service has gone down so much I seriously want to close my account. It's impossible to get through via ph and online chat waiting time is ridiculously long and after all that no help at all. I am so glad I don't have loans with these guys only 1 credit card but still this is not the way to treat or handle your customers - it's unacceptable. Listen to your customers and do something about it please - fast or else you will have no customer left.

Elise

EliseSydney, NSW

Absolute Pack of Lying Thieves

Loan Start DateMay 2019
Sammyi112

Sammyi112North-West & West coast, TAS

Customer service is terrible

I have a latitude loan for 18 months now. I regularly get cold called to take up more financial products, but when I have needed customer service assistance for my loan cannot get through. The wait times for phone calls is terrible and I have gotten disconnected several times. I needed a document regarding my loan for my mortgage settlement and the online service centre says I can obtain it in 2 days. I’ve tried for 10 days and I still don’t have it. When I ring the call centre, they tell me it might take 3 more days, it might take 5 more days. My house settlement will now not take place as I needed the document but no one at Latitude cares or has any investment in customer service. I will never touch Latitude again.

Garry H.

Garry H.South East Queensland, QLD

Account fees and failure to direct debit then charge me an overdue fee

Account fees and failure to direct debit then charge me an overdue fee.

I do not have time to waste holding the line or answering a computer. Customer service is poor. The representative where polite. You only get one chance with me. You're fired.

Wing L.

Wing L.South East Queensland, QLD

STAY AWAY FROM LATITUDE

STAY AWAY from Latitude Finance everyone. They hire people that can't read documents to handle your disputes/claims. Placed a charge back on my card even the document provided by the seller showed I didn't receive the product. How ridiculous! Made a number of phone calls and submitted online complaints, no one has contacted me to resolve this. Do not use their service, or you will regret.

NOT HAPPY

NOT HAPPYGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely Appalling!!!!

Greg

GregYou are cheats

Easy to lend but no customer service!

Very easy to lend money from them. You need to contact them after you paid your loan to close account. That is where the problem start, they do not answer their phone and if they answer they cut you off when you say account must be closed. If you don't do that they keep on sending bills.

Loan Start DateApril 2020
Mike s

Mike s

LATITUDE is a RIPOFF money trap !!!

NEVER use Latitude finnancial it is a money trap and and ripoff, do not borow money from this company.
The app has no info or use, you cant login from a website and dont get statments, when you do they dissapear after a very short time period approx once per year, if you can remember the PW.
Low or no info is the modi operandi.
The early payments you make have no effect or reduction on your principal and interest for early payout and uyou msut pay the full term of the loan.
I borrowed 10k and have paid it out 2 years ahead of time and still had to pay the full interest not due for 2 years and copped an early payout penalty, when the early payments are part of the marketing

Anthony Soole

Anthony SooleSydney, NSW

Bloody Hopeless Service...If you like dealing with call centres in India, then use these guys.....!

The rate was poor, and the service was terrible. I paid out my loan ahead of time and can't even speak to someone here in Australia to look after my concerns.

Loan Start DateJune 2018

very professional

we financed to consolidate our loans , spoke to nikki who was very professional and friendly , everything was told upfront , the phone lines were a little crackly which i dont think they could help but she apologised for the bad lines anyway, we would finance with latitude again .

Loan Start DateOctober 2020

Thank you for making this easy!

My consultant was professional and well trained. I found that the process was made easy, all costs were disclosed and the process was quick from start to finish. Thank you.

lyssi6291

lyssi6291Murray Region, NSW

Finalised a loan to continue to pay "paid out" loans

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020

Very poor customer service

Applied for a personal loan have a credit score of 836 I have very low expenses and they knock me back I couldn’t believe it especially I also have money in the bank too they take you through all this paper work and waste your time why not just say it before I don’t have credit cards or car loans one minute their ringing begging you to take a Loan I think they have people who don’t know how to calculate debt to income ratio I’ll will be not having any future business dealings with this company don’t waste your time stay away I think they just want people with bad scores to get them on the higher rates

Nathan

NathanSydney, NSW

Unhelpful service

I have been trying to link my personal loan to my phone app, and it comes up with an error each time. I have contacted their support who confirmed that my log in details are correct and advised that this issue occurs occasionally and they cant help me. I asked how i can see the balance and payments as i require this for tax purposes, and she said that she doesnt have those answers.
Completely unhelpful

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
Deen

DeenPerth, WA

Terrible customer service

This company customer service team is so terrible. For over two month now, i apply for the security on my car to be release because am having problem with the car and i need to get rid of it. Up till now, they have not finalise my request instead they keeping telling me someone will call me back to approve my request.
This company and some of their team particularly outside Australia has no integrity at all, what they tells you they don't follow it through.
They make banking with them so complicated and they don't give much flexible to their customer.
To be honest, i regret dealing with a company like this. People should avoid them completely if possible.

Loan Start DateDecember 2018

It is a TERRIBLE SERVICE company

When I applied for home loan at the bank, I found out that I've had an Infinity Reward account with LATITUDE, which I have never applied or received any thing from them. So to clear my credit check, I need to get a closure letter from this account. After a lot of phone calls, I've got my account closed, no explaination from the team. I requested to send proof to my email address, which they promised it would be sent in 24 to 48 hrs. It took me the whole week to call them back and forward, and even had to report a complaint just to get the requested email. The customer service was awful, no one I spoke to was helpful and/or tried their best to solve customers' problems. Please avoid this company to save your energy.

sameer

sameerSydney, NSW

i want this removed from my credit file

I had some one made enquiry on my identity through these guys as my identity was stolen I did not make any enquiry or signed anything on any terms or condition i want this removed as soon as possible from my credit file as this is affecting me from getting home loan or will take action through esta not happy at all

See all Latitude Financial Loans reviews