Latitude Financial Personal Loans

Latitude Financial Personal Loans

Jong

JongSydney, NSW

I like Latitude's Professional Service. Non intrusive. Very friendly.

Very satisfied with the service. Didn't have to wait long. Everything about the personal loan was explained to me clearly and concisely. Your business hours is very good too since you are open til 7pm.

Natasha

NatashaPeel, WA

Customer service was truly amazing!

I was in another country to receive a dental assessment & required urgent assistance. Customer service & assistance streamlined by a friendly team member/s who also alleviated my phone call cost upon my request Overall, a stressfree experience.

Patrick

PatrickSydney, NSW

Best finance experience ever

I have had finance for various things my whole life and my recent experience with Latitude Finance was my best ever finance experience. The process was so easy - from the online application, to the chat with the consultant, the online documentation and the funds receipt within 24 hours of the start of the process was, from experience, certainly a first.

Che

Che

Good Experience

Smooth. Less hassle. Outstanding Customer service from Patrick M. He was helpful and given me superb customer service. Fast processing and transactions. It may taken awhile due to their website issues but able to fix it through.

Gary

GaryTasmania

Customer service was very good freindly and thorough. Called back when they said they would.
No extra costs. Every thing was explained up front. No issues at all.
Competitive rate.

Very good

It was very quick and easy no unexpected costs why do you want thirty words in this review it seems excessive and long winded I have no desire to do this

Zinhan W.

Zinhan W.Sydney, NSW

There is no benefits going with this company, your'e better of looking elsewhere@!!

Personal Loans was rejected base on not consolidating the loans. Which they say they can offer.
They have the excuse of saying that you can't consolidating your loan base on their own assessment. When they say they can help consolidating people depth and loans.

Very happy customer

I was very happy with the overall process. Very prompt and all information was given and explained. I would definitely recommend Lattitude to anyone who is in need for any kind of loan.

Joy M.

Joy M.Queensland

Absolutely amazing best service ever

My customer service experience was amazing the lady that helped me (Angela Marshall) was an absolute treasure. She went oVer and above to get me what I wanted. She was very pleasant and explained everything to me in great detail so I could understand and the whole process was efficient and quick without any hitches. I have not had any issues with extra expenses to date. The rate I received was very good considering it is not a main bank. Therefore I am very satisfied with my loan and I would recommend your company to my friends and family.

Elise

EliseSydney, NSW

Daylight Robbery, not helpful and just want you to burn

I got a personal loan for when I had a mortgage.
I just got a call from Latitude to see if they could get me to borrow more than my $10K loan at 29.99% Interest! Instead I asked for a better interest rate considering I no longer have a mortgage and the answer I got was "Sorry we don't do that the computer does" are you kidding me? So I again asked, "Could you please put me on to someone that can actually assist". I got the same answer.
Thanks latitude for robbing me! Guess I'll need to go elsewhere. Have you guys even seen the current interest rates? or just enjoy ruining peoples lives?

Loan Start DateMay 2019

Brenda

BrendaCentral Queensland, QLD

Excellent And fast

Cant believe how quick and easy to apply for the loan and the extremely easy way of settling things after it was approved. 10/10 for fast reliable service thank you

Sirish Sharma

Sirish SharmaSydney, NSW

This was perfect.

Customer Service Experience Was Ok. No Complains. The Service provided was perfect. Explained everything properly before proceeding.
No extra cost. Explained properly regarding the charges.
Rate was ok. But Could be more lower.

Robyn

RobynSydney Surrounds, NSW

Outstanding Service

Excellent and great customer service.

Helped me every step of the process - which was easy and straight-forward thanks to Bhavan.

Made a difficult process so easy and money in my account within days

Great customer service

It has been amazing to deal with Latitude Financial Services.
The team is super efficient in any correspondence and approval of loans.
Would highly recommend it to anyone.
Thank you.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Cin Naulak

Cin NaulakSouth East Queensland, QLD

making kitchin

hi can i talk some one and i want to lone on my top up can you explain and i want know how much can loans please how can i know this loan some one awnsaw me

Cin Naulak

Loan Start DateMarch 2019

Lisa

LisaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Betterers are the best!

The Betterers were just amazing. They took the time to understand my needs and provided a generous amount of credit at a very competitive rate. I won't even bother with the banks next time, they have shat in their own nest. I can't speak highly enough of Latitude and would definitely recommend them.

Worth Investigating Your Options with Latitude

They offer a variety of products. They aren't the most competitive rate in the space, however their lending criteria is a little more flexible. One negative is that the fees for setting loan up are not added to your overall loan - they are deducted from the proposed amount. GL

Leanne

Leanne

Very helpful staff. Application process was easy.

I recently organised a personal loan through Latitude and the staff I dealt with were very helpful and friendly. They were interested in what I wanted to achieve and made the application process as easy as possible. My thanks to them.

Loan application process

Process was simple, over the phone, verification of income and the officer assisted with the process to make it as simple as possible. The application was processed quickly and once approved money was transferred within 24 hours.

rcairns1969

rcairns1969South East Queensland, QLD

Great work thank you so much for making it really easy stress free

It was really easy and when I rang up they were so eager to help and returned my call promptly nice to deal with a professional team hard to find thank you again

Loan TypeVariable Rate

See all Latitude Financial Loans reviews

Susan d

Susan dasked

Can I top my loan up that I already have with you

Dianne rasked

Could I borrow$5000 for about 3 months pls

Latitude Financial
Jules. ALatitude Financial

Hi Dianne, our minimum loan term is 1 year to the maximum loan term of 7 years. If you would like to put through an application, feel free to apply online or give us a call on 1800 734 583, and one of our friendly staff members will be able to assist you. Kind regards, Jules

$5000 for 1 year perfect thanks

Brendan
Brendan

Stay away Diane. They are very shonky. Terms will be changed, payment dates altered and they will do the minimum to notify anyone. Nice little sting so they can reap a fortune in "legitimate" late fees at $30 a pop. Absolute pond scum. No that is quite insulting to pond scum. They are far lower. Be Warned.

Dianne

Dianneasked

I called, regarding an error made in my application, only to be told a decline is a decline. No lee way to move. Very disappointing, why, when I have paperwork to prove income, are you not willing to look into the error for me?

Latitude Financial
Jules. ALatitude Financial

Hi Dianne, I’m sorry to hear that there was an error on the application and it was declined. We do take many factors into account when assessing an application for finance. Generally, a lending decision is final, but I’d like to see if I can help. If you would like to provide us with some personal details, I am happy to review the application for you. I will send you a private message now. Kind regards, Jules

Get an answer from our members and Latitude Financial representatives