Laubman & Pank

Laubman & Pank

2.0

wait for 5 weeks already

For a prescription glasses, told me to wait about 2-3weeks, and now already 5 weeks... Still no any reponse from them when I can collect it. I already purchased from them 3 or 4 pairs of glasses, should wait one weeks before. But now 5 weeks! Seriously?! I almost forget about I have a prescription glasses... And no one could tell me how long still I need to wait!!!!! So disappointed, Never come back again...

Store LocationQLD

Disappointing follow up - actually nonexistent follow-up (Capalaba)

Susie was very friendly and made purchasing 3 pairs of glasses an enjoyable experience. However, when I collected the glasses I told the staff that my vision wasn’t good whilst wearing the new glasses. They told me to try wearing them and I should get used to them. I didn’t. They ignored my email but I went in anyway. They adjusted the fit and they told me to try again and that they’d contact me to see how I was going. They didn’t. The whole point of glasses is to improve or fix vision problems. No point in an aesthetically pleasing frame with lenses that don’t do the job. I expect good customer service at all times but perhaps more so when I’ve spent $1500! How hard is a follow up phone call?

Store LocationCapalaba Park

Poor quality Chinese made frames

Store LocationToowoomba

I've been ripped off

I've been ripped off my glasses weren't fitting properly looking at glasses they were already bent which I believe is manufactured problem being charged to pay for new pair when they are only 1 week old I want my money back they broken them that I can't see properly

Store LocationLaubman and Pank brookside

They always run late and make no apology or it.

They have left me sitting over 20 minutes past my appointment time and do not seem to care. I rang and spoke to the manager and she was rude to the point of just dismissing my complaint by saying I could wait!

Store LocationClifford Gardens Qld
Craig H.

Craig H.Perth, WA

I’m paying for quality but I’m not getting quality.

My glasses have to meet Australian safety standards due to my work environment so they are a bit more expensive than a standard pair of glasses. I don’t mind paying for a quality product but the glasses are not quality.

Store LocationOcean keys shopping centre, Clarkson.
Michael R.

Michael R.Sydney, NSW

“Soo is a life saver. On a recent holiday in Brisbane, I thought my contact was stuck/lost within my eye. I visited a couple of optometrists, but no one had the time to see me. Soo was happy to squeeze me in between appointments. Turns out, there was no contact in my eye and she even gave me a trial lens so I could see properly again until I got back from my holidays

Store LocationMy Ommaney
rap

rapSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst customer service, unprofessional customer service

Store LocationIndooroopilly

Store LocationIngle Farm
Geoff

Geoff

Lenses are rubbish

On my second pair, had issues wth the first pair not darkening when in sunlight after six months, staff said nothing they can do even though this was an obvious fault I was told to buy another more expensive pair second pair better but after a while developed a bad hazy unfocused issue
I will not be going back EVER i paid top dollar and believe a got a rubbish product

Store LocationChermside

Poor customer service. Slow delivery time

Still waiting for my glasses I ordered 3 weeks ago told they would be 7-10 days when I purchased them. Care factor of staff zilch! Not even an apology.
Very concerned what I will get if they ever turn up, after reading other reviews on here. Also very expensive!
Don’t bother

Store LocationCapalaba
Citycat

CitycatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hopeless

I paid over $1300.00 dollars for a pair of driving glasses and a pair of bi-focals for reading and computer use. The driving glasses are just OK but the others are hopeless. They had four goes at them and I still can't use them for computer work. There is only a tiny area in the lens that is in focus so I have to move my head to read. During this process I was charged extra for one of the adjustments. They don't have a clue.
I got perfectly functioning bi-focals from a competitor for $350.00.

Kasa

KasaSouth East Queensland, QLD

They treated me like their friend

I have been wearing spectacles for over 40 years.

Today I had the best time ever purchasing my new look spectacles. The wonderful team at Laubman & Pank Brookside, Mitchelton QLD store assisted me with my new look clear spectacles and some sexy sunnies. The frames were both were affordable luxury......one Prada and one Tiffany.

Their service was so professional, friendly, fun and great value for money.

This week they were offering 20% off for my first pair and 50% off my second pair!

So now I will look amazing while looking good.

Store LocationLaubman & Pank Brookside

Faulty product

I bought my prescription glasses with them , the quality for both lenses are very poor and I mean it. It is ridiculously poor to the point I almost threw It in a bin.
I've been back and forth to the Cannington shop tried to solve the issue with its employee (s) and and today they were trying to make me pay from my own pockets for their faults!!
Thanks laudman & park in carousel, I will never ever go back to you again..ever!! And I will let my friends know not to go to your place if they need glasses.

Derek.W

Derek.WWaroona

Faulty Product & poor customer service

Juz

JuzSouth East Queensland, QLD

First Time Experience - Awesome.

Age has finally made me have to get glasses. I booked in to L&P at Ipswich and from the moment I got there was treated like royalty. All the staff were happy and helpful and very professional. After my eye test both the optometrist and the assistant helped me choose the best glasses for my face shape. Within a week of the exam I got a call saying my new glasses were ready to collect, and they were exactly as I selected. Very happy with the final product and especially the great service from the Riverlink store team.

Macro

Macro was doing work experience there and he gave me BAD glasses that were too thick for my eyes so they cut my eyebrow because the frame was too big I do not LIKE.

Remo

RemoAdelaide

Very dis - appointed with the service several years ago.

audible

audiblePerth, WA

They make the customer pay for their mistakes.