MPN: 501

• Product is used
  • Safety

Harry
Harry

Love it, I’ll never go back to cheap irons

This iron is perfect for my ironing. Couldn’t get the creases out of cotton batiks with a regular $150 iron but this one is amazing. I do like the power a dry steam it produces.I also like the design as irons can be very ugly. However I have only had it for a month and already the change filter light has come on. I live in a place where we don’t get much scale in the water so not sure about that. Anyway I do recommend getting one as it’s changed my outlook on ironing.

Purchased in June 2021 at Online for $799.00.

Caz
CazCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Ironing no longer a chor!!!

The Laurastar lift has made ironing fun! I can iron shirts with only one pass of the iron. The steam is so powerful that it’s more than halved my ironing time. Best purchase, you won’t regret it!

Purchased in February 2021 for $556.00.

Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Caz many thanks for taking the time to review the LIFT, so glad you like it. thanks again Dino MD

Sezeva
SezevaNortheast, VIC

Absolutely brilliant

Absolutely loving this!
So easy to use and great on all fabrics. I personally never ironed or purchased linen clothing to avoid ironing and now I am thrilled to be able to wear anything and it looks brand new!

Purchased in December 2020 for $900.00.

Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Sezeva, nice to hear from you and glad Laurastar has helped you enjoy ironing. regards Dino MD

Irons & Steam Generators

Find out how Laurastar Lift 501 (Red) compares to other Irons & Steam Generators

kct
kctSouth East Queensland, QLD

New model is a dream

Purchased in February 2021.

Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi kct, many thanks for your review and we are very glad that you continue to be a Laurastar customer. regards Dino MD

Total Disappointment

Purchased for $450.00.

Ali B.
Ali B.

Hello when I ask for a part over twitter (I added the reply) Laurastar Team refuse providing this part. But you say completely opposite.Well, please provide an email address then I will ask price and sending abroad conditions.

Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hello Ali not sure where you are located, we dont have twitter and by the way you are posting on the Australian product review, support@innovativehome.com.au
we can only supply Australian customers

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Michele
MicheleSydney, NSW

Fabulous! Why Wouldn't you have a Laurastar?

I have 4 men in the house. I wash daily & need an ironing unit that can make my life easier. Business shirts are a breeze, jeans quick and easy. I now have the confidence to LauraStar my more delicate items.
My husband loves it :-).

Purchased in December 2019 for $499.00.

Hi Michele, great to hear your feedback, thanks Dino MD

Helen Siggs
Helen SiggsSouth East Queensland, QLD

So much better than my old Laurastar

It’s great it gets hot so quick my old one was taking for ever to heat up. It was very tired, but I have had since the nineties so to be expected.

Purchased in June 2019.

Laurastar S.Laurastar

thank you Helen, we are pleased to hear from you

DRJIllawarra, NSW

Great Iron, a pity about the ironing board!

The iron is what I have come to expect from LauraStar - perfect. Beats traditional irons hands down. Halves ironing time. On the other hand, the ironing board is a real lemon! It doesn't sit flat on the floor so constantly rocks. Takes all the ease out of ironing.

Purchased in June 2019 for $800.00.

Laurastar S.Laurastar

thanks for your comments, please give us a call re the ironing board, we can sort this out 1800 999 910
thanks Dino

Hi Dino
That number will not connect.
David

Hi David, call 03 9894 1400 to discuss further. Thanks

Pam
PamHobart

Love it!

Fantastic to use, I really dislike ironing but this makes it so much easier. Linen clothes etc never looked so good after being ironed. I’m very happy with it, would probs like to have greater capacity water tank.

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman for $499.00.

Laurastar S.Laurastar

thanks Pam nice to hear from you

Chuti
ChutiSydney, NSW

Great , I like it.

Simple to use to clean to keep. Good stuff

Purchased in March 2019 at Sydney Wide Chiropractic.

thanks Chuti

Audry
AudryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Almost perfect.

I do love laurastar iron lift. It does save my ironing time alot and super fast smooth feeling just in one slide. Just 4 things need to improve are the steam still hot, longer cord is needed, the water cartridge run out to quick, still need filter? My old tefal steam iron doesn't need filter.

Purchased in January 2019.

Hi Audry, thanks for your comments, regards Dino

A new way to iron

I have looked at Laura star for a while and finally decided to take the plunge. This is definitely a new way of ironing and once you get your head around the steam and iron process ironing becomes a new pleasure. I would definitely recommend purchasing one. It may be expensive but we have gone through a number of irons and envision not having to buy one again.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Nise, thanks for the comments and enjoy your ironing!
regards Dino

Perfect can't live without it

It's great on all fabric it's easy to use and I get the ironing done faster which makes me very happy so I can enjoy my weekend .
It makes ironing a pleasure as I know all my clothes look like they've been taken to the dry cleaners .
It saves me money as I'm able to iron most of my clothes instead of going to the dry cleaners

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Hi Sharron, many thanks for the feedback. regards Dino

Kay RSYDNEY

Laurastar the best

I am so happy with Laurastar Lift, it certainly has changed my life, Ironing is fast, getting in done in the quarter of the time. My clothes looks fresh and professional dry cleaned. The steam is great on all my clothes. I will never go back to the ordinary iron, no way. The steam does all fabrics.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Kay, most people say the same thing, once you have used a Laurastar you cant go back to a common iron. thanks Dino

That is so true, Dino.

Wouldn’t be without it

I have had Laura star irons for the past 15 years. 2 years ago I got the lift, just because I wanted something more compact.
I’ve now bought my daughter one. I had police and airline uniforms to iron and previously had 2 shoulder surgeries, probably from ironing with normal iron.
Laura star is wonderful and now I’m only ironing pants and tops mostly.
It’s gently, it’s powerful, I love it. It’s almost a pleasure to do the ironing!
Back up sales service is great too.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Jules thanks for your loyalty to the brand and ongoing support. regards Dino

jules
jules

Most welcome, I’m trying to get my GM to buy one!