MPN: 511

• Safety
Helena0
Helena0South East Queensland, QLD

Always Excellent

I’ve found the 511 works slightly better than the 500 which was a gift I received. East to use and lightweight yet feels like a high quality iron. Steamer settings are great too

Hi Helena, many thanks for your kind review regards Dino MD

Rebecca
RebeccaMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

A fantastic way to Iron

This iron has not disappointed in how good the steam is and how quickly I can iron all types of fabrics. I would say the biggest issue is price, they are expensive but something I wanted for a long time and hoping I get many years of use out of it.

Purchased in January 2021 at FitZone Solutions for $800.00.

Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Rebecca many thanks for your review we appreciate you taking the time to share. regards Dino MD

renae
renaeIllawarra, NSW

Perfect, easy not heavy love my Laurastar

Loving this steamer - iron makes ironing fun and efficient, ironing is now not a chore. The steamer is so gentle on my clothes and I am extremely satisfied with the Laurastar

Purchased in May 2020 for $700.00.

Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi renae, nice to hear your feedback and glad you love it, having the right tool to do the job definitely makes it easier. regards Dino MD

Irons & Steam Generators

Find out how Laurastar Lift 511 (White) compares to other Irons & Steam Generators

irene armstrong drumm
irene armstrong drummGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fairly good but with reservations

It is good with all clothes - irons beautifully
The steaming capacity is very good.

Negatively: The cord gets very hot where it joins the iron
The boiler noise is extremely annoying - it is constant - it never stops and is very loud.

Purchased in August 2019.

Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Irene we can arrange everything as its still under warranty, the pump noise varies between models as different pumps are used. if you would like us to action this please contact Anne in customer support 03 9894 1400

Michelle
Michelle

Definitely worth the money!

It’s really easy to use, the steam makes the difference. It make the work enjoyable and faster as the steam can penetrate many layers of fabric! Definitely worth the money!

Purchased in March 2020 for $799.00.

Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Michelle, thanks for the feedback, we appreciate your comments. regards DIno MD

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
viki lawrence
viki lawrenceSydney Surrounds, NSW

I could never go back to a normal iron! Love it!

I have use my Laura Star lift on every type of fabric and it is fantastic! I even ironed a dress for my sister in-law that no dry cleaners would touch and had no problem at all!

Purchased in May 2020.

Hi Viki, very nice to hear from you and thank you. regards DIno MD

Loretta G
Loretta GNortheast, VIC

I just love my iron have done for many years

I love it have done for a long time it is simpler to use this time around and I love it because I can iron anything without changing the temperature of the iron

Purchased in October 2019 at laurastar for $700.00.

Hi Loretta many thanks for the great feedback, regards DIno MD

RosiWhyte
RosiWhyteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Laura Star is the only ironing system i will use

Cuts my ironing down by 1/2, have had issues with water quality in the past and having the ph tester has made a huge difference. Will only ever use Laura Star.

Purchased in August 2019 for $449.00.

Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi RosiWhyte, many thanks for your kind review

Use 1 min and report issues

I did everything according to the instruction and after 2 min of using the steam, the equipment reports low water level, despite the water tank is 9/10 full.

The product did look beautiful, but what's the point if you cannot use it?

Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Michelle, please call our Customer Support team on 03 9894 1400 to discuss this issue. thanks

Irons & Steam Generators

So so so so happy!!!!!

Absolutely loving my new Laura star!!! Even my boyfriend who was so negative about it before getting it, is now ironing his shirt every morning! Love love love it. Can never be without one every again!! Heats up so much quicker than mum mums version, and so easy having the lift version so it can sit nicely under the iron board out of the way!!!

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Hi Alyce, we appreciate the comments and feedback. regards Dino

I love my Laura star!

I use this product for my bridal business, and also use it for all of my domestic ironing as well.

With the teflon plate cover, I can rest assured that I can steam any bridal gown without worry. I have not had a problem with any fabrics so far.

The hardest item to steam is tulle veils, sometimes even after extensive steaming the creases are still visible unfortunately. But I think it is down to whatever finish is on the tulle, and not down to the effort of the Laura star.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Hi Ally, thanks for the comments, regards Dino

lovechocolatte
lovechocolatteAU

Love it!

I have an AirBnB - actually more than one, and I can trust my expensive linens to my Lift. Nothing else is as perfectly reliable and trustworthy. I can go from fabric to fabric, task to task and bedroom to bedroom without a second thought. Even the curtains can be detailed. Love it.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi lovechocolate, great to hear from you. regards Dino

JacquelineK
JacquelineKMelbourne

Absolutely love doing ironing, only because I have a Laurastar. Even my son irons

I've loved Laurastar as well as their customer service for a long time. Makes ironing clothes a pleasure and a breeze. This is my second. I learned of them while working at a tv station, as we had one there for maintaining celebrities' outfits.

The only thing I would complain about would be the maintenance instructions of the unit, that I was given. It makes it sound like I should be slave to it, rather than the unit serving me as a time saving / effort saving device. The emptying of the tank is a slightly clunky kind of process, too. But these are very small criticisms in light of how much I love it and couldn't be without it.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Laurastar S.Laurastar

Hi Jacqueline, thanks for the review and your comments.