3Lavilin Underarm Deodorant Cream - Vegan

• Oily Skin
  • Sensitive Skin
  • Combination Skin
4.2
Smell
4.3
4.5

FPE
FPEBrisbane14 posts

Doesn't work for me

I've been using it for 3 months now. I've been re-applying it daily after showers, to see if that works, but by the end of the day, still have smelly underarms. Even after I used their shower gel sample. And I wash laundry with anti bacterial wash. Show details
Lavilin Australia   DM

Hey FPE, sounds like we need to do some troubleshooting with you. Contact us and let's see what we can do to get it working for you.

petiteviolon
petiteviolonPerth, WA5 posts
  Verified Vegan

The best natural deoderant I have tried

One application lasts 5+ days and if I need a top up, I use the Lavilin solid. I only wish it wasn't so messy to apply that my husband refuses to use it!
Osfam
Osfam
  Vegan

Great product! Fantastic for sensitive skin

We’ve been using Lavlin for over 6 months now. It has been a God send for my husband who is allergic to many skin products. It works so well. The adjustment period from normal deodorant to Lavlin takes a little while but it’s so worth it! Show details ·  1
Jason
JasonSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

It just works

I have been using Lavelin for more than 12 months and it is the only 'deoderant' I use. I apply it once of twice a week depending on my activity (I am ana amateur blacksmith...so it gets hot and sweaty sometimes..). I don't have any smelly armpits, no stains on my clothes and am not absorbing high aluminium doses. I don't smell perfumey or strong BO...it is just clean me.
I would strongly recommend having a try, you'll be back for more. Show details
John
JohnSydney, NSW

Works great for me

This works really well for me. In the past I've used the original (non-vegan) and typically got a week per application. So far the vegan version has worked as well as the original version, so I'm pretty happy with it. Show details
Nikki N.
Nikki N.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Nothing else worked

I have struggled with odor for so long. The anxiety of trying to distance myself from others, avoid lifting my arms and the dread of summer sweating has all been solved by this product.
I feel like I regained my life.

People at the gym talk to me now. Show details

Review_AU
Review_AUSydney, NSW11 posts

Didn’t meet expectations

Was after something effective. I’m not a sweaty person (average). There’s a bit of hype about this product but, for me, it didn’t do much. Leaves pits greasy. It doesn’t stop sweat so you just get sweat on your clothes. Clothes will get odour after a few hours, especially in a warmer day. I always felt I wanted to shower and change. More so than the usual supermarket deodorants. Don’t get sucked into the war story nostalgia. I can’t see this doing much for poor souls that would have been without showers and washing machines. I also don’t see the small tub lasting a year. Too good to be true. Show details
Cathy
CathyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts
  Vegan

Amazing! I won’t use anything else

No smell, doesn’t inhibit perspiration and made locally. I also love that it is aluminium free and has been around for years. Show details
Pieta
Pieta2 posts
  Vegan

Not that great, may work for some

Not as good as people are led to believe. Very disappointed Show details
Lavilin Australia   DM

Hi Pieta, what happened for you? Contact us so we can do some troubleshooting with you and we can see if we can help to get Lavilin working for you if you are up to persevering.

happy_one
happy_oneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  Verified Vegan
Vvv
Vvv

Love it!!

Don’t know how it works, but it definitely works.
This is a game changer for me living in NQ and heading into menopause. Show details
Smell
Jenni
JenniSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Vegan

This cream really stops the underarm pong!

I was sceptical when I received the small sachet of Lavilin deodorant cream in the post. It had been recommended by a private Face Book group. After applying it according to the easy to understand instructions and going about my day then discovering by the evening, my arm pits were not smelly, I realised this is a product that does exactly as it says. It stops the smell, is friendly towards your skin AND the environment.

The small sachet samples gives you the chance to try before spending too much money on the product. I will now be buying the larger container. It definitely does what it says. Oh and there are no stain marks left on the clothes either! Show details

Glistening D.
Glistening D.North Queensland, QLD
  Vegan

I highly recommend this awesome product to anyone, anywhere!

I have been using this product for over 12 months. I now never experience body odour no matter how active or stressful my day. One application per week is enough most of the year in the tropical climate where I live, with perhaps an extra application during peak sweat season! It has no scent which is important in my working environment, and it does not irritate at all. The product lasts nearly 12 months - everything is good about it!
Msbmazing
MsbmazingAU4 posts

Best deodorant I have ever used - wish I found it ten years ago

It’s easy to use, feels so different to using a normal deodorant. No rash. No smell. Has immediately worked and reversed issues I was having with other deodorants. Plus it’s meant to be safe to use and doesn’t contain any of the harmful ingredients I avoid.
I have been using it every day or every second day. I can tell I’m adjusting to it and will be able to use it less over time Show details
Interloper
Interloper

Great product

Great product. Works well, only have to reapply every 4-5 days. The only downsides with Lavilin are the unneeded packaging and annoying purchase suggestions while trying to buy on the website. Show details