Lazybed Mattress

Lazybed Mattress

Double, King, King Single, Queen and Single

James M.

James M.Sydney, NSW

Started out great! Deteriorated to a sink hole

I bought a queen bed through One Bed in 2016, the company was then called LazyBed. Since that time the bed has continued to be a slanted bed that pushes my partner and I into the centre of the bed. We're not an especially heavy couple 80kg and 65kg respectively.
In summary, these beds have a short lifespan. Check the reviews to see if anyone else has reviewed beyond a year.

Purchased in September 2016 for $600.00.

Sleeping PositionBack

4489kellie

4489kellie

Worst purchase ever! Easy to buy hard to return

Purchased in May 2019 for $650.00.

roxy

roxy

Sleeps sooo hot wake up sweating

Loved it at first. Now my back is starting to hurt
Its sooooo hot. Me and my partner wake up sweating. I dunno what to do. I would look at something different.

Purchased in April 2019.

Rory S.

Rory S.Sydney, NSW

DO NOT BUY

Starts off really well but after a few months it’s goes to porridge. My bed is like sleeping in a very soft dish, that has put my back completely out of whack. I actually dread going to sleep now, I wake up every morning sometimes in the night with back pain. I wouldn’t let my dog sleep on this mattress. Do yourself a favour and don’t buy this large washing sponge all it will give you is problems

Purchased in January 2019 at Lazybed for $450.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

lanceofbyron

lanceofbyronSouth East Queensland, QLD

Loses all firmness very quick. Feels like quicksand

Was great at first . Now a year in it sinks all over . Hurts my back . It’s like quick sand. They have been bought out by one bed so I can only pray my warranty is held up and one bed replaced me this horrible mattress

Purchased in May 2018 for $700.00.

Sleeping PositionFront
Perceived FirmnessVery Soft

Terrible mattress and customer service

The mattress is really uncomfortable and hot. I have had issues with back pain since receiving it, even after giving it several months to adjust. I’ve contracted customer service several times and it takes a long time for them to respond and I’ve had to follow up with them more than once. I wouldn’t recommend buying a lazybed.

FF

FFGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

120 day trial promise not being honoured.

We did not like the mattress and requested to return it after 60 days. My partner emailed lazybed and they didn't respond for several days. When we finally got a response we were told the charity would only be able to pick up on Friday. I wait all day Friday, no charity, apparently they couldn't get legal parking on the street and refused to park in the side street like all the other moving trucks do for the building. Request a reschedule, once again they want to come on Friday and are just hoping to find parking? I see no way to return the mattress to lazybed or to get our money back. Nearly 2 weeks after we requested to return. Very poor service.

Purchased in July 2019 for $550.00.

Sleeping PositionBack

May

MaySouthwest, VIC

Do not buy! SO dodgey

I wanted to return my bed for a full refund within my 125 day “trial,” as the bed was simply not comfortable for me. Though LazyBed are impossible to contact!! I have rung on multiple occasions to have my calls cancelled and the emails I have sent have not been responded to. Totally DODGEY! What a waste of money...

Purchased in July 2019 for $550.00.

Perceived FirmnessVery Hard
Krissy

KrissySydney, NSW

The best!

The best purchase ever! My wife and I are so pleased with this one! No more back and nech pain! I am amazed how wonderful this product is! Highly recommended!

Purchased in July 2019 at Lazybed for $550.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Lazybed S.Lazybed

Appreciate the review you guys! Wishing you many nights of wonderful sleep! :)

Great while under warranty but starts sucking real quick. DO NOT BUY!

Purchased in July 2017 for $600.00.

Chris.H
Chris.H

Very happy with their customer service

While the Lazy Bed wasn't the right bed for us, they organised the return and delivered the refund as promised. Very happy that we tried out their beds and would strongly recommend everyone to have a go and see if it works for you.

Purchased in January 2019 for $600.00.

Lazybed S.Lazybed

Thank you for trying the Lazybed, Michael. Always great to get good feedback on our service. :)

What a joke!

I ordered a King mattress and expected delivery the next day based on being in Vic Metro area. 3 days passed with no communication from LazyBed. I decided to enquire after 3 days with no delivery and they responded by telling me they were out of stock and cancelling my order. Don’t expect much from LazyBed

Purchased in July 2019.

Kris W
Kris W

What a great mattress

The last week I’ve been sleeping on our new lazybed and so far they are the best night sleeps I’ve had in a while and I wake up feeling refreshed. I would feel groggy and like I was hit by a bus on my old mattress when I would wake up. This mattress has changed my life i am so much more happier as I’m getting a better sleep and my partner is 6’5 works long days and he said to me this is the best bed he has ever slept on! He is having better sleep also. Thank you lazybed.

Purchased in June 2019.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side
Lazybed S.Lazybed

Happy to hear that you and your partner are sleeping better on the Lazybed! Thank you for sharing your experience. :)

MattSouthwest, VIC

Please look elsewhere!!! Don't waste your money.

Purchased in January 2018 for $600.00.

Dee Reid

Dee ReidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lazybed has saved my back and saved me money!

Best mattress EVER! After 4 very large babies/pregnancies, I have suffered with sciatica for years. Safe to say I am pain free and haven't visited my Chiropractor since receiving my mattress. The money back guarantee and Afterpay option made the decision easy. I have paid off my King and just ordered a Queen for my son, with intentions to get another Queen and 2x Singles soon after. Thank you Lazybed. Greatest purchase I've made in a long time x

Purchased in April 2019 for $700.00.

Lazybed S.Lazybed

We LOVE loyal customers! Thank you for getting the Lazybed for your family, Dee! Cheers to many nights of great sleep! <3

Anne Warway

Anne WarwayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing, so comfortable.

Just love my new Lazybed mattress, I was waking up stiff and sore prior to purchasing my mattress, but not now, It is so comfortable I am sleeping much, much better. The support from the mattress is unbelievable, I definitely won't be needing to return my mattress within the 125 days! Customer service and deliver was outstanding, cannot recommend Lazybed enough. If you are looking for a new mattress buy Lazybed.

Purchased in April 2019 for $500.00.

Lazybed S.Lazybed

We're glad that you appreciate both the product and the service! Thank you for the review and recommendation, Anne! :)

Chrissy

Chrissy

Worth the money!

I recently purchased Lazybed (queen) mattress and ever since i have been sleeping soundly and been waking up with no back pain. I usually wake up few times during the night, but ever since ive been sleeping throughout. Customer service is great and so as delivery. I purchased it on easter weekend (Saturday) and the mattress arrived on Tuesday.

Purchased in April 2019.

Perceived FirmnessHard
Lazybed S.Lazybed

Glad to hear you are sleeping better with the Lazybed. Always heart-warming to get good feedback about our team's service. Thank you for the awesome review, Chrissy! :)

Delivery is a con

Ordered a mattress then the next day I was asked to pay more delivery. There was no conditions attached to the free delivery. I refuse to pay more for delivery and now they are holding onto my money

Purchased in April 2019 for $400.00.

Unhappy
Unhappy

There is no indication that extra charges are required for certain areas. It is quite clear on the front of your page that it is free delivery Australia wide.
I did not refuse to proceed, you refused to deliver.

Henry

HenryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I DO NOT WANT TO GET OUT OF BED IN THE MORNING NOW!!!!

Ordered on Saturday and got it on Monday afternoon. The team members spoken to me in regards to delivery was supportive. The package was compact and easy to lift, however, there are lots of dust but it is alright

The bed itself, well, just firm enough and so comfy!!!!! Oh better yet, got $300 off.

That's all I'm gonna say

Purchased in April 2019 for $600.00.

Lazybed S.Lazybed

We did warn that the Lazybed may induce Clinomania--makes you not want to get out of bed at all. Rest assured you're not alone, Henry! Haha. Love your review and cheers to many days and nights of snuggling on your Lazybed! :)

So far, so good!

Purchased in March 2019 for $600.00.

Lazybed S.Lazybed

Thank you for sharing your decision process with us, Nikki! Your honest review will surely help buyers in making their decision as well. Appreciate your recommendation and glad that you are happy with your Lazybed choice! :)

Nikki
Nikki

Thanks and you’re welcome! Update - we LOVE our Lazybed, it’s so comfortable and our aches and pains have gone in the morning, we just have to drag ourselves out of it now!!