Lazybed Mattress

Lazybed Mattress

Queen, Double, King, etc...

See the Best Mattresses in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Sagging Yes (45%) · No (55%)
  • Perceived Firmness
    • Medium (9)
    • Very Soft (7)
    • Soft (4)
    • Very Hard (2)
    • Hard (2)
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (39%) · No (61%)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (32%) · No (68%)
  • Heat Retention Yes (42%) · No (58%)
  • Adjustment Period
    • Days (15)
    • I never got used to it! (8)
    • Months (1)
    • Weeks (1)
  • Sleeping Position
    • Side (18)
    • Back (8)
    • Front (7)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (7%) · No (93%)

Great for people on the lighter side!

Firstly I would like to say that this bed is more suited to kids/teenagers rather than adults because the truth is that the heavier you are the more the mattress will sink down.

Now for my opinion:
When I first got this mattress I was like eh... it wasn’t anything amazing, but when I had to sleep on a spring mattress for a night I longed to go back to my memory foam bed. There’s no turning back. Something about the subtle moulding around your back arch is so nice.

Purchased in March 2018.

Bree

BreeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

SLEEPING ON A SCAM - NOW CALLED ONEBED!

The bed is awful and I have just gone to contact them to get them my feedback and they have had to change their name due to copyright issues!!!! So I can't even log in to my account and see the purchase history or anything. I feel so silly for falling for this. I really thought I'd done enough research. Now we just have worse backs and a bad taste in our mouths.

Purchased in July 2019 for $650.00.

Perceived Firmness Hard
Anita T.

Anita T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

MOULD! DO NOT BUY!

We purchased a few months ago. The mattress started sagging and we decided to try and flip it over. Flipped it over to discover black mould and yellow mould. Good grief! Close to $600 for a mattress that's lasted several months and is horrible for our health. It is not supportive at all. It feels great for the first couple of weeks But after that it started to sink/flatten out. I could look past all of that but the mould is a serious issue. I will be contacting consumer affairs today to see what my options are.

Purchased in July 2019 at Lazybed for $550.00.

James M.

James M.Sydney, NSW

Started out great! Deteriorated to a sink hole

I bought a queen bed through One Bed in 2016, the company was then called LazyBed. Since that time the bed has continued to be a slanted bed that pushes my partner and I into the centre of the bed. We're not an especially heavy couple 80kg and 65kg respectively.
In summary, these beds have a short lifespan. Check the reviews to see if anyone else has reviewed beyond a year.

Purchased in September 2016 for $600.00.

Sleeping PositionBack

4489kellie

4489kellie

Worst purchase ever! Easy to buy hard to return

Purchased in May 2019 for $650.00.

roxy

roxy

Sleeps sooo hot wake up sweating

Loved it at first. Now my back is starting to hurt
Its sooooo hot. Me and my partner wake up sweating. I dunno what to do. I would look at something different.

Purchased in April 2019.

Rory S.

Rory S.Sydney, NSW

DO NOT BUY

Starts off really well but after a few months it’s goes to porridge. My bed is like sleeping in a very soft dish, that has put my back completely out of whack. I actually dread going to sleep now, I wake up every morning sometimes in the night with back pain. I wouldn’t let my dog sleep on this mattress. Do yourself a favour and don’t buy this large washing sponge all it will give you is problems

Purchased in January 2019 at Lazybed for $450.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

lanceofbyron

lanceofbyronSouth East Queensland, QLD

Loses all firmness very quick. Feels like quicksand

Was great at first . Now a year in it sinks all over . Hurts my back . It’s like quick sand. They have been bought out by one bed so I can only pray my warranty is held up and one bed replaced me this horrible mattress

Purchased in May 2018 for $700.00.

Sleeping PositionFront
Perceived Firmness Very Soft

Terrible mattress and customer service

The mattress is really uncomfortable and hot. I have had issues with back pain since receiving it, even after giving it several months to adjust. I’ve contracted customer service several times and it takes a long time for them to respond and I’ve had to follow up with them more than once. I wouldn’t recommend buying a lazybed.

FF

FFGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

120 day trial promise not being honoured.

We did not like the mattress and requested to return it after 60 days. My partner emailed lazybed and they didn't respond for several days. When we finally got a response we were told the charity would only be able to pick up on Friday. I wait all day Friday, no charity, apparently they couldn't get legal parking on the street and refused to park in the side street like all the other moving trucks do for the building. Request a reschedule, once again they want to come on Friday and are just hoping to find parking? I see no way to return the mattress to lazybed or to get our money back. Nearly 2 weeks after we requested to return. Very poor service.

Purchased in July 2019 for $550.00.

Sleeping PositionBack

May

MaySouthwest, VIC

Do not buy! SO dodgey

I wanted to return my bed for a full refund within my 125 day “trial,” as the bed was simply not comfortable for me. Though LazyBed are impossible to contact!! I have rung on multiple occasions to have my calls cancelled and the emails I have sent have not been responded to. Totally DODGEY! What a waste of money...

Purchased in July 2019 for $550.00.

Perceived Firmness Very Hard

Krissy

KrissySydney, NSW

The best!

The best purchase ever! My wife and I are so pleased with this one! No more back and nech pain! I am amazed how wonderful this product is! Highly recommended!

Purchased in July 2019 at Lazybed for $550.00.

Lazybed S.Lazybed

Appreciate the review you guys! Wishing you many nights of wonderful sleep! :)

Great while under warranty but starts sucking real quick. DO NOT BUY!

Purchased in July 2017 for $600.00.

Chris.H
Chris.H

Very happy with their customer service

While the Lazy Bed wasn't the right bed for us, they organised the return and delivered the refund as promised. Very happy that we tried out their beds and would strongly recommend everyone to have a go and see if it works for you.

Purchased in January 2019 for $600.00.

Lazybed S.Lazybed

Thank you for trying the Lazybed, Michael. Always great to get good feedback on our service. :)

What a joke!

I ordered a King mattress and expected delivery the next day based on being in Vic Metro area. 3 days passed with no communication from LazyBed. I decided to enquire after 3 days with no delivery and they responded by telling me they were out of stock and cancelling my order. Don’t expect much from LazyBed

Purchased in July 2019.

Kris W
Kris W

What a great mattress

The last week I’ve been sleeping on our new lazybed and so far they are the best night sleeps I’ve had in a while and I wake up feeling refreshed. I would feel groggy and like I was hit by a bus on my old mattress when I would wake up. This mattress has changed my life i am so much more happier as I’m getting a better sleep and my partner is 6’5 works long days and he said to me this is the best bed he has ever slept on! He is having better sleep also. Thank you lazybed.

Purchased in June 2019.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side
Lazybed S.Lazybed

Happy to hear that you and your partner are sleeping better on the Lazybed! Thank you for sharing your experience. :)

MattSouthwest, VIC

Please look elsewhere!!! Don't waste your money.

Purchased in January 2018 for $600.00.

Dee Reid

Dee ReidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lazybed has saved my back and saved me money!

Best mattress EVER! After 4 very large babies/pregnancies, I have suffered with sciatica for years. Safe to say I am pain free and haven't visited my Chiropractor since receiving my mattress. The money back guarantee and Afterpay option made the decision easy. I have paid off my King and just ordered a Queen for my son, with intentions to get another Queen and 2x Singles soon after. Thank you Lazybed. Greatest purchase I've made in a long time x

Purchased in April 2019 for $700.00.

Lazybed S.Lazybed

We LOVE loyal customers! Thank you for getting the Lazybed for your family, Dee! Cheers to many nights of great sleep! <3

Anne Warway

Anne WarwayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing, so comfortable.

Just love my new Lazybed mattress, I was waking up stiff and sore prior to purchasing my mattress, but not now, It is so comfortable I am sleeping much, much better. The support from the mattress is unbelievable, I definitely won't be needing to return my mattress within the 125 days! Customer service and deliver was outstanding, cannot recommend Lazybed enough. If you are looking for a new mattress buy Lazybed.

Purchased in April 2019 for $500.00.

Lazybed S.Lazybed

We're glad that you appreciate both the product and the service! Thank you for the review and recommendation, Anne! :)

Chrissy

Chrissy

Worth the money!

I recently purchased Lazybed (queen) mattress and ever since i have been sleeping soundly and been waking up with no back pain. I usually wake up few times during the night, but ever since ive been sleeping throughout. Customer service is great and so as delivery. I purchased it on easter weekend (Saturday) and the mattress arrived on Tuesday.

Purchased in April 2019.

Perceived Firmness Hard
Lazybed S.Lazybed

Glad to hear you are sleeping better with the Lazybed. Always heart-warming to get good feedback about our team's service. Thank you for the awesome review, Chrissy! :)