Lazybed Mattress

Lazybed Mattress

Double, King, King Single, Queen and Single

Please look elsewhere!!! Don't waste your money.

I purchased the Queen bed in Jan 2018. Around June/July of the same year the bed started to create a valley/dip where I would lay, it would not reform or come back to original shape meaning a support was lost.

Im only 82kg and 185cm in reality this shouldn't happen on any mattress within 6 months let alone one making claims to be fantastic.

I developed chronic neck/back issues which are still persistent today. I have since switched back mattresses to my old one in May and the issue is getting better.

Lazybed customer support is less than helpful, the 125 night trial is enough time for you to like it originally before the bed starts to sag not long after. I have emailed, called and sent social media messages and it took more than 48hrs for a response which did not answer my question.

I was told there's nothing I can do to get my money back. I don't want this mattress and now it it's wasted money!!!

Look elsewhere, anywhere, but Lazybed.

Purchased in January 2018 for $600.00.

Discomfort Yes
SaggingYes
Perceived FirmnessSoft

Lazybed has saved my back and saved me money!

Best mattress EVER! After 4 very large babies/pregnancies, I have suffered with sciatica for years. Safe to say I am pain free and haven't visited my Chiropractor since receiving my mattress. The money back guarantee and Afterpay option made the decision easy. I have paid off my King and just ordered a Queen for my son, with intentions to get another Queen and 2x Singles soon after. Thank you Lazybed. Greatest purchase I've made in a long time x

Purchased in April 2019 for $700.00.

Amazing, so comfortable.

Just love my new Lazybed mattress, I was waking up stiff and sore prior to purchasing my mattress, but not now, It is so comfortable I am sleeping much, much better. The support from the mattress is unbelievable, I definitely won't be needing to return my mattress within the 125 days! Customer service and deliver was outstanding, cannot recommend Lazybed enough. If you are looking for a new mattress buy Lazybed.

Purchased in April 2019 for $500.00.

Worth the money!

I recently purchased Lazybed (queen) mattress and ever since i have been sleeping soundly and been waking up with no back pain. I usually wake up few times during the night, but ever since ive been sleeping throughout. Customer service is great and so as delivery. I purchased it on easter weekend (Saturday) and the mattress arrived on Tuesday.

Purchased in April 2019.

Perceived FirmnessHard
Glad to hear you are sleeping better with the Lazybed. Always heart-warming to get good feedback about our team's service. Thank you for the awesome review, Chrissy! :)

Delivery is a con

Ordered a mattress then the next day I was asked to pay more delivery. There was no conditions attached to the free delivery. I refuse to pay more for delivery and now they are holding onto my money

Purchased in April 2019 for $400.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Perceived FirmnessVery Soft
We do note in our terms that "depending on your location, you may incur additional delivery fees. Your consent will be obtained prior to charging you any delivery fees." As you have refused to proceed with the order, we have processed your refund within 1 business day after your requested it. We apologize that we could not serve your order. Thank you.There is no indication that extra charges are required for certain areas. It is quite clear on the front of your page that it is free delivery Australia wide. I did not refuse to proceed, you refused to deliver.

I DO NOT WANT TO GET OUT OF BED IN THE MORNING NOW!!!!

Ordered on Saturday and got it on Monday afternoon. The team members spoken to me in regards to delivery was supportive. The package was compact and easy to lift, however, there are lots of dust but it is alright

The bed itself, well, just firm enough and so comfy!!!!! Oh better yet, got $300 off.

That's all I'm gonna say

Purchased in April 2019 for $600.00.

Perceived FirmnessMedium
We did warn that the Lazybed may induce Clinomania--makes you not want to get out of bed at all. Rest assured you're not alone, Henry! Haha. Love your review and cheers to many days and nights of snuggling on your Lazybed! :)

So far, so good!

My partner and I desperately needed a new mattress after waking up feeling battered and sore every morning, we almost bought a mattress from a retailer on sale for about $3000.
Then I noticed the Choice review and how highly matresess in a box we’re rating in comparison and decided to look into it.
I’ll start by saying that Lazybed was not my initial choice, I was ready to buy a Sleeping Duck after seeing its review on Choice and the fact that I could go and try it out etc, however it was a bit expensive and constantly out of supply.
I then went on to do extensive research into the “mattress in a box” business. While a lot of these mattresses all look a bit the same it’s a bit overwhelming to start with but when you look into it they do have a lot of differences, I found the most useful was the old “pro’s/con’s” way of thinking.
And Lazybed far exceeded on the pro’s including but not limited to;
Cost, design, reviews, delivery, materials, customer service and the way it looked, my relatives also have Lazybeds and love them, so it ended up being at the top of the list, however there was one thing I was slightly concerned about as I have existing neck and shoulder problems, which was that some people noted the mattress as “firm”

Anyway, with a thousand mattress adds now “popping” up in my social media feed I noticed Lazybed has a $350 off sale as they were on preorder, I decided what do I have to lose? So I ordered one at 10:15 pm expecting to receive in a week or two and it arrived the next day, I’m typing this review from the comfort of my Lazybed right now.

I’m only one night in so a bit early to give a complete review but so far I can say, customer service and delivery is exceptional, the bed is super comfortable and not what I would consider “firm” at all, although it does feel completely different to an innerspring cushion top mattress, you get a really lovely, slight sinking feeling whilst being supported, I was apparently snoring like a trooper last night so I guess you could say that’s a positive (not for my partner!) the things that we both noticed is how the matress is quite a bit lower than our old one -sheets and bedding fit it perfectly but it does look much lower on our ensemble base - no big deal but something to note, also as some reviewers have said, there is a slight smell which I’m sure will dissipate in time.

I would consider myself to be a hot sleeper and although it was a cool Melbourne night I found temperature to be very comfortable.

All in all, so far so good - I’m happy with my decision and fingers crossed the mattress works out to be right for us in the long run but with 125 nights to decide I’m not stressed about that at all!

I hope this review helps you if like me, you’re feeling slightly overwhelmed by deciding on a mattress in a box!

Thanks Lazybed!

Purchased in March 2019 for $600.00.

Perceived FirmnessMedium
Thank you for sharing your decision process with us, Nikki! Your honest review will surely help buyers in making their decision as well. Appreciate your recommendation and glad that you are happy with your Lazybed choice! :)Thanks and you’re welcome! Update - we LOVE our Lazybed, it’s so comfortable and our aches and pains have gone in the morning, we just have to drag ourselves out of it now!!

Amazing, comfy, my kid is sleeping

I bought a king single for my 3.5 year old son about a month ago, and I feel like my life has changed. A few things, my son sleeps like sh*t, has done since birth, the mattress purchase was more for my benefit as I’m in his bed pretty much every night (hence the king single size, parents that’s a tip for you) and was beginning to walk Quasimodo due to his kid mattress absolutely sucking. So firstly, my back is back to being painfree, I want one of these for my own bed, amazing! Secondly his mattress is so comfy I actually look forward to him screaming out for me in the middle of the night, and lastly HE IS STARTING TO SLEEP THROUGH THE NIGHT. Now not sure if it’s the mattress, my birthday wish coming true or just an age thing but after 2-3 wake ups every night for his entire life he is finally sleeping. If it was possible to passionately kiss a company for creating such awesome products I would. Thanks Lazybed

Purchased in February 2019 for $450.00.

Perceived FirmnessMedium
Awww! This is such a heart-warming review, Amy! Your little boy is growing up and sleeping through the night. And having a Lazybed will surely be good for a growing boy's back--just the right balance of plush and support. :) All the best to you and your family! <3

Bed developed a soft spot within 125 days trial, return was easy

My first mattress in a box
After 4 months of sleeping on one I still can't get used to the sinking effect when I sit on my bed every night before sleep. Mattress is very soft, it doesn't give me sore back tho (I'm mostly a side sleeper).
I can't say I love the mattress but it's not the worse I've been on. I paid $550 for the queen was even offered another $100 back to keep the mattress. I almost went for it but then the bed has developed a soft spot on the side where I usually sleep. The side has started to sink in more and gives nearly no support when I sleep on it. I can easily compare it my switching to sleep on the other half of the bed and can definitely feel the different.
I feel lucky that it happens within the trial period because the bed is still visually fine, there's no obvious dip which I won't be eligible for a warranty replacement. At the same time I'm disappointed with the quality of the mattress.

Luckily the return process is quite seamless, I've been contacted by [name removed] and will have the mattress collected this week, should get a refund after collection. Will update this post if there's any problem

Purchased in November 2018 for $550.00.

Adjustment PeriodMonths
SaggingYes
Perceived FirmnessVery Soft
Firmness level can really depend on a person's preferences, there some who find the bed firm and some who find it too soft, though based on our experience, this seems to be the right firmness for most of our customers. Still, you have the trial period to see if it is the right one for you or not. We also have our 15-year manufacturer's warranty on all our beds. :) Returns should be easy as long as parties are available for collection and bed is kept clean. Refund should be processed within 3-5 business days from the time the bed is collected. If you have any issues, feel free to email support@lazybed.com.au.

Mediocre

The mattress is very mediocre. It's comfy and does what a mattress does. But if I went back again, I wouldn't purchase. I've been waking up with pins and needles in my arms or the past few weeks. I dont plan on returning it, because yes, it is comfy and does its job and I needed a new mattress. It's very firm and doesn't bounce, so be very mindful that this will be a big change to your current mattress.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Hello Kristin, as you still have time in your trial, do think it over. We want our customers to be happy with the Lazybed and give a full 125 nights for our customers to decide whether this is the right mattress for them or not. If it is not, send us an email to support@lazybed.com.au and we can process your return for you. For more info, visit: https://lazybed.com.au/trial-warranty/

Sheet Set - Soft and smooth, not slippery.

Smooth without being slippery, fresh feeling on these hot summer nights.
Well made with attractive colour tone (charcoal).
I can definitely feel the difference from my regular bedding. Well worth having them.

Purchased in December 2018.

Sleeping PositionFront
Perceived FirmnessMedium
The Lazybed sheets are the perfect addition to the Lazybed mattress for the most luxurious sleep ever! Thank you for trying out our sheets, Mike! :)Still great sheets, still loving the mattress too, every night I lie down and feel myself go, ahhhh relax.

My $600 Review

First and foremost allow me to say Lazybed is a fantastic little company. They do everything right to the best of their abilities and I've never had a better online shopping experience.

My experience with Lazybed was a positive one. It began with a great Christmas sale and ended with an easy, simple donation to the Salvation Army. Lazybed took care of me and all my painful customer irks. The Christmas sale was good, but the Boxing day sale was better, so what did they do about it? Refunded me the difference! Brilliant.

Shipping was amazing, about 2 days i believe. Customer service was always responsive, helpful and they never made me feel like a bother.
Basically, I didn't end up liking the mattress (too firm for poor ol me), and Lazybed assured me that it was okay for me to not like it, that they would help me with the refund & return process immediately, and that despite everything I am a valued customer.

I was hesitant at first. How straightforward could it all be?
Entirely, as it turns out. They contacted my local Salvos; Salvos contacted me; mattress was picked up within the week and the money was back in my account the following days. Amazing. This is a company that knows their business, my exchanges with them were nothing but a delight. I truly wish my back agreed with the mattress and do not want my personal preference to sway any potential buyers.
*I should note that I was having back pains before trying Lazybed and 1 night in with the mattress was all it took for the pains to heal! Now that's a good deal.

All in all, Lazybed is great. Give them a go.
I'd like to take this moment as an opportunity to thank them once again for taking care of me and ensuring a most pleasant online shopping experience.
Thanks guys, u da best.
Shoutout to Ron and Amanda :) xx

Purchased in December 2018 for $600.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Perceived FirmnessVery Hard
Thank you for the honest and positive review, MildMax. We're happy that you had a good experience with us even if the mattress was not the right fit for you. Wishing you all the best! :)

Best Mattress I've Ever Had! Will be buying another!

I wanted to make sure I waited to really experience the mattress before leaving a review. After 1.5 years of use, I'm happy to give this mattress a big thumbs up!

This mattress is fantastic. It is very supportive, and I never have any pressure points.It hasn't lost any of its support and still looks and feels like new.

The first time you lie on this mattress may be a bit daunting if you're used to a standard spring mattress. It may feel a bit firm at first, but give it a minute and you'll be in heaven as the mattress moulds to your form. Happy to say that when I upgrade from a Queen bed to a King bed, I'll be getting another Lazybed.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
We appreciate the support, Jordan. We'll be here for you when you do decide to upgrade from the queen to the king! Cheers to many nights of amazing sleep! :)

Great mattress !!!

Great mattress! Loving it firm but comfy.wanting to bought 1 mattress endup bought 3 instead

Date PurchasedJan 2019
We hope you are loving the Lazybed mattresses, Julia! Thank you for the support! <3

Not impressed during the first few days.

I sent my Koala mattress back as it was just horrible and decided to buy a lazybed equivalent.

The ordering process was easy and I was surprised to get a king sized mattress for just $650.

Mattress turned up three days later and I have to say, I experienced the worst night sleep I’ve ever had on the first night.

The mattress was too firm and unforgiving. I waited the thirty days they make you wait prior to return and contacted them to organise the refund and return. Turns out I was a couple of days premature and the girl I spoke to couldn’t have been more unhelpful if she tried.

I decided to wait another couple of days prior to contacting lazybed again.

During that two day wait the mattress softened up and it has been a delight to sleep on ever since. I’d say it’s right up there with some of the best hotel beds I’ve slept in!

In conclusion, it was an easy ordering process, terrible customer service experience and a testing ‘bedding in’ process with the mattress that ultimately turned out to be a very comfortable experience.

Lazybed, for me at least, is superior to Koala in comfort but miles behind in terms of returns and customer service.

I have a love/ hate relationship with a Lazybed. I hate loving them!

Date PurchasedDec 2019
Sorry to have made you wait 30 days, Peeved! But SOOO HAPPY that you ended up loving your Lazybed!!! We will gladly take your love/hate relationship with us! Haha! Thank you for the positive review! Sleep tight! :)

Love it!

My new mattress has changed the way I sleep, I feel so much better rested now. The mattress is super comfortable. The mattress has maintained its shape so far.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Just like sleeping on a cloud! Thank you for the positive review, Rachel! :)

Great value bed

We have a sleeping duck titan (now called pro) , a koala mattress and this lazy bed. Sleeping duck is the best but it cost almost twice as much. The lazy bed is much better than the koala mattress and both are similar price points. I have used it for more than two years and still love it. Still has its original shape and definitely durable. I would definitely buy lazy bed again .

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Thank you for the honest review and comparison, Willy. We do think that you get the best value for money with the Lazybed. :) Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need another Lazybed! :)

When it comes to mattresses & sheets... GET LAZY!

I bought my LazyBed double mattress in November when I moved into my new place, I absolutely had to leave a stellar review as everything with my mattress since receiving has been nothing but amazing! I’ve started sleeping through the night, deep sleeps full of sweet dreams for the first time in years! I wake up feeling refreshed and sad that I have to get out of my comfy bed. I recently had a friend come stay for 6 nights and bunk with me, she woke up everyday saying “I need one of these things!”. She had heard me go on and on about how comfy my new bed is and how my back & neck are no longer cracking like that of a 90 year old turtle. But she’s been converted! A lady from work is coming over to test out my mattress too! I tell EVERYONE!

ANYWAY, I’ve recently been sent some LB sheets to try and after a week of trialing... the results are in! I love these sheets just as much as my mattress!

Let me begin by saying when it comes to sheets, I’m an addict. I’ve been known to spend $$$ on sheets and bedding, I’d probably sell my first born for a hand beaded cushion. The packaging was sublime, came in a neat little linen bag. The sheets are of great quality, I love the extra thick band on the fitted sheet especially. They keep that “fresh linen” feel for a lot longer than my other sheets and after a week I still feel myself slipping into a clean bed (don’t be alarmed, laundry day is tomorrow). The navy is a lovely real navy colour and the fabric is very breathable. The sheets fit the mattress like a glove and I can’t wait for there to be more colours available (can I suggest a mint green or latte beige?).

So far this company has exceeded my expectations on service, quality and price, when it comes to sleep, all I can say is... “Get Lazy!”

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Thank you for trying our sheets and for the stellar review, Chels! Love that you have pointed out the best features of our sheets. The sateen weave and long staple cotton of our sheets allows you to indulge to the feel of clean and luxurious sheets every single night! :)

It's been over 2 month and havent received a mattress

I wish I new how the mattress was but honestly I'm just hoping paypal sort it all out. They have adjusted the date multiple times and tried to get me to cancel the despute. Just be careful and call paypal if your worried.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Hello Jay/Josh, we adjusted the date twice (from estimated ship date 30/11 to 10/12 and then to 14/12). We had to be honest and transparent with all our customers about the delay in the arrival of our container/stocks, which was held back due to weather conditions. We have communicated with everyone every step of the way. As for the Paypal dispute, we had to request you to cancel the dispute in order to ship the product because the funds were put on hold. We honored shipping the bed out on 14/12. We hope that you will enjoy the Lazybed and find it worth the wait. :)

The best night sleep I’ve ever had

I bought this mattress not knowing too much about it, but with the money back guarantee they offered I thought what have I got to lose? I am so glad now that I took the plunge, as I am now having a better night sleep than ever. Thanks Lazybed!!!

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Couldn't have said it better, Brad! Really nothing to lose with our 125 night trial period. Good amount of time to see if the bed is the right fit. Thanks for the review and cheers to better sleep every night! :)