73% · 7724 · 23%
3.9

Denise K.
Denise K.

Disgusting behaviour

You seriously need to apologise asap to my daughter for the insulting behaviour of your employee , disgusting mouth on this adult man I think we should share his behaviour with the world/ media , he caused such anxiety to a disabled man whom was left shaking with anger , not a good look for your business but a perfect example of violent abusive behaviour in our society
LD Total   DM

Hi Denise, we have reached out to Ruthie to discuss further, and are currently waiting on her response. We certainly don’t condone this type of behaviour, and is something we want to get to the bottom of.

Emma
EmmaPerth, WA

Shocking service

I had my garden done and after waiting months for them to complete the works and some of my plants died. I have been trying to get them to replace the plants under warranty since 26th February as the damage was due to the install of the retic that burst and flooded my front so I had to wait for them to come out and fx it which wasn't until 24 hours later and in 40 degree heat, some didn't survive.
I've followed up with the supervisor John who assured me he has ordered the plants and that they wouldve been replaced back in early March. I've been following this up since the 26th of February and just get told someone will contact me and they don't.

If you want good service and support after install, avoid this company!

Michelle B.
Michelle B.

Crooks

Hi guy’s, this company went along with covid tyranny despite being told directly they were committing offences against staff. I was stood down indefinitely and my employment status has never changed. No contact from these crooks. Currently owed wages from October 2020 ongoing. With a status of “stood down” I have been left with no government assistance. No contact has been made to let me know when I can return. Weak guttless . Workplace law states you are in my debt and the pain and suffering this has caused me and my family will be met with a civil lawsuit. cheers Ben
LD Total   DM

Can you please make contact with our HR team directly by email to hr@ldtotal.com.au so we can look into this matter.

Micheal
Micheal2 posts

Easy process & Fantastic results

Our expectations of our Front Landscape has been completely exceeded from our first contact.
Melissa was a star explaining everything and listening to what we would like to see it look like right through to Hayden and his team who Completed the work at our property.
Hayden and his team were courteous and helpful throughout the process and their finish was fantastic. We have even had a couple of people ask to take photos as they were impressed with how it turned out.
Justine S.
Justine S.2 posts

Front garden landscaping

Very happy with end result, Landscapers who completed the work were very knowledgeable and did an amazing job. Also, Jodi who did the initial consultation was amazing and very easy to deal with.

Would happily recommend LD Total.

SnowBea
SnowBea

Just use any other firm

Retic not installed properly, whole yard died due to LD's total ineptness. Say they'll fix it, but don't come or deny they make mistakes.
L Howard
L HowardPerth, WA3 posts

Love my front landscaping!

Very happy with the front landscaping work done . Better than expected! Would recommend to others. I've received a lot of compliments. Thanks to the landscaping team for a great job.
Lucy
LucyPerth, WA7 posts

So rude

The landscapers that came to do our landscaping as part of our building package were rude and unprofessional. Didn’t knock on the door before starting, when I went out to introduce myself I was greeted with “about time you came out here”. Wrong plants put on our crossover, lawn edging not even straight and sparse with the plants. Wouldn’t recommend. Would probably have done a better job myself. 9/10 staff that you speak to at ld total are extremely rude and their communication skills are non existent.
Josh F.
Josh F.

Company ute Casing property when nobody is home

Dodgy workers in company ute stopping Infront of my house having a look on multiple occasions when nobody is home. With no business being on my street to begin with all caught on CCTV
John and Sandy Blake
John and Sandy BlakePerth, WA

New Home

Thanks guys for an awesome job you did for us in Mindarie we love it. John and Sandy. Lots of comments from passers by. Highly recommend this company. I hope you get lots of work in Catalina estate Mindarie going forward.
MILE F
MILE FCasuarina3 posts

very unprofessional

Any home handy man would have designed and executed a better landscape and retic design than i received. I consider the work to be very second rate. Water supply pipe size was obviously under sized hence water to system is barely enough.
Job Satisfaction
New Home Owner
New Home Owner

Finishing touches to our new home

We are thoroughly pleased with the work carried out by LD Total on our newly built home. Caleb arrived on time and introduced himself and explained what would be happening, from then on he and his team set to work creating a beautiful landscaped area along our large verge and front garden area. Nothing was too much trouble for these guys and we were able to make a couple of small changes to the planting scheme as the work progressed, all done with a smile. Work was completed on time and we are more than happy.
Sam
SamPerth, WA3 posts

Leahs90
Leahs90Perth, WA

Highly recommended! Absolutely amazing work

Beautiful front landscaping! Exactly what I asked for!
James and Jason are amazing workers, very kind and professional hard workers!
Well done!!
Couldn’t be happier with it.
I highly recommend their work to others. Show reply
Kris
Kris2 posts

LD Total   DM

Hi Kris, Thanks so much for the positive feedback, we greatly appreciate it and will pass it onto Jason, James and the whole team. Kind regards, Hollie