LD Total

LD Total

See the Best Home Renovators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Installation excellence

Absolutely thrilled with the finish of my front landscaping. Rob was excellent in his professionalism of installation and very helpful and knowledgeable. I would give 10 stars if I could!!!

This is perfect

Guys were very helpful did a great job very pleased with the finished product would recommend their work to anyone think have Best garden in the street now thank you

Amazing new front yard!

Dan Reid was outstanding in his completion of our front landscaping. He did an amazing job and was very friendly, informative and professional. He went above and beyond making sure everything looked great for us!

Brilliant job!

Great job today by Ty and Kruize on our front yard. Couldn't be happier!! Fresh lawn laid and garden beds put in, efficient work especially with the bad weather today!

Beautifully done

Ty and Kruize did our landscaping.It was perfect, just as I have designed.I am very particular, and for me,each detail was properly done by them. They are knowledgeable and patiently answered my queries. Thank you so much. Will highly recommend!

Excellent Work

Very happy with the front landscaping done today. Ty and Kruize did a fantastic job of installing gardens lawn and reticulation, (which they explained how to use). Would highly recommend.

Great job

Very happy with the job Shane did today with our front landscaping, it looks great. Looking forward to it all thriving this next growing season. Thank you very much, cheers.

Great!

Dan Reid was our installer. Very nice guy. He took the time to explain everything to us. The installation of retic, plants and lawn look great. Very organised and clean installation. Highly recommend. Thanks Dan

Great job , well done !!

Dan Zovko is our landscape installer . He installed retic , lawn and plants very thoroughly . He is very professional and explained very well how to operate the controller and how to take care the lawn . He really did awesome job. Thank you , Dan .

Great landscaper

It was a stormy weather but Dan Reid work through the heavy rain to get the landscape done. Good explanation in what to do and how to operate the system.

Definitely recommend him for landscaping.

So happy with our landscaping!

Can't thank Dan Reid enough he has done an amazing job. So happy with how it looks. Dan has amazing customer service and was so friendly and so helpful. I would recommend him to do landscaping for sure.

Looks perfect

Thanks Dan Reid for doing a great job. Really mean that. The speed and dedication he put into this job makes me wish I had a bigger block to see what he could do with more space.
Would recommend him to others.

Great Job!

Thank you Trev! I love my front yard!! Thanks LD Total for the quality work! Trev did an excellent job on my front yard! Now I have the best looking front yard of the street.

Professional landscaping service

Honest, efficient and hassel-free. Arrived on time. Was given a proper consultation as per landscaping plan prior to planting. Additional tips given with regards to maintenance. Finished exactly as what had been discussed. Would recommend Dan for any landscaping service.

Excellent landscaping

Christian completed our landscaping in a professional manner and we are very pleased with the final product. We were given informative advice regarding the layout and maintenance of our new garden.

Fast work and brilliant results

Mark did a great job on the front yard. Would have him back to do the backyard as soon as possible. Plants were placed right where we had planned togeather.

Installation of new lawn

Trevor did an extremely good job in laying my front lawn. It was neat and tidy, trees and plants were planted well. He patiently explained how the reticulation works to me and was awesome in answering my queries. My front lawn now looks so good. Thank you!

Job well done

Dan Reid was out garden installer .He has done a outstanding job with every thing . Even had the the time to call back and check the sprinklers . Thanks to Dan

Love it!

Christian was fantastic. We didn't believe he could do it in a day but he definitely did! Our front yard looks great, thank you. It's exactly what we had envisioned.

Great Job

Dan Reid did a great job in installing the retic and the fromt garden it looks awesome He also explains how to care and use the timer/ Retic controller.
I would recommend Dan to anyone.
He was very polite, and even though he was very busy, he was working alone he still found time to chat and explain any queries.