LD Total

See the Best Home Renovators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

MHOR

MHORPerth, WA

We love how our lawn was meticulously laid by Ty and Kruize!

Ty and Kruize did a very good job in installing our front and side lawn. Their work was very tidy and they have a very good attention to details. We are very happy!

Khim

KhimPerth, WA

Landscape & Retic

The LD Total Team did a great landscape job at the front of the house. Installed the retic and connected it to a controller .
Aaron, Shane and Scott were very helpful and quick to respond to our requirements.

A great job of landscaping front and back. Installed all the retic., lawn snd plants. Very happy with the results. Kruize did a wonderful job and worked hard all day.

So pleased !! Garden looks great ! Dan Reid did a great job.
Very happy with standard of work and clean up, professional , knowledgeable and friendly . Happy to recommend .. great from start (plant selection) to finish .

Perfect job

TY and Kruize installed my front lawn this week. Fantastic job love the front yard now. Very impressed, very professional and reliable fellas Thanks guys, i really appreciate it. Highly recommended

Geoff C.

Geoff C.Perth, WA

Exceptional work and very professional

Ty and Kruize from LD Total installed our lawn and plants last week. They did an exceptional job and we’re very happy with the results. You can see the professionalism thru their workmanship. They are very accomodating as well because every request we asked they delivered. Kudos to LD total.

Jon P

Jon PPerth, WA

Perfect job

Had Matt come in to do our lawn in Wandi. He was happy to be there and done a great job we very happy with the end result. Thank you.

Stephanie W.

Stephanie W.Perth, WA

Super happy!

Very impressed with my front garden by the boys they did a fantastic job! Would recommend Dan Zovko 100%
Dan is super helpful and friendly can see he takes pride in his work. Happy customer :)

Lloyd D.

Lloyd D.Perth, WA

Fantastic job

Ty and Kruize did a really great job, they take pride in their work and go above and beyond to make sure the end result is the best it can be, wouldn’t hesitate to get them back again

Jenna M.

Jenna M.Perth, WA

I love it!!!

10/10 would recommend. Amazing service and great bloke very friendly. The job was executed perfectly and product information was explained well and easy to understand. We thank you very much

Knox Whanau

Knox WhanauPerth, WA

The final touch to our new home!!

Dan Reid completed our front landscaping and turned our new house on a block, to a new home with street appeal. Very reliable, work was completed within the time frame and was overall a fantastic experience from start to finish. From installation of the retic, plants and then lawn, once he’d finished the area was clean and tidy. Thank you Dan for your amazing work.

N.Hill

N.HillPerth, WA

Front landscaping

We've had Dan Reid do an amazing job with the front landscaping. Our home is now almost complete thanks to Dan. He was very professional and got the job done in such little time. Me and my little family love it, thanks Dan !

Arnel

ArnelPerth, WA

Excellent Job!

Ty and Kruize did an excellent job in their landscaping today for Lot 1359 in Calleya, Treeby WA! After their work, they’ve clean all the surroundings. I will highly recommend these two!

Beautiful Front landscaping

We had our front landscaping installed today. Dan Reid was prompt and thorough and did an incredible job! We love our new front lawn & garden. Can’t believe he did that all in just one day, it’s amazing! Explained what I need to know in detail and was very clear. Thanks Dan!

A and A

A and APerth, WA

Installation excellence

Absolutely thrilled with the finish of my front landscaping. Rob was excellent in his professionalism of installation and very helpful and knowledgeable. I would give 10 stars if I could!!!

This is perfect

Guys were very helpful did a great job very pleased with the finished product would recommend their work to anyone think have Best garden in the street now thank you

Amazing new front yard!

Dan Reid was outstanding in his completion of our front landscaping. He did an amazing job and was very friendly, informative and professional. He went above and beyond making sure everything looked great for us!

Leah H.

Leah H.Perth, WA

Brilliant job!

Great job today by Ty and Kruize on our front yard. Couldn't be happier!! Fresh lawn laid and garden beds put in, efficient work especially with the bad weather today!

Dig

DigPerth, WA

Beautifully done

Ty and Kruize did our landscaping.It was perfect, just as I have designed.I am very particular, and for me,each detail was properly done by them. They are knowledgeable and patiently answered my queries. Thank you so much. Will highly recommend!

Excellent Work

Very happy with the front landscaping done today. Ty and Kruize did a fantastic job of installing gardens lawn and reticulation, (which they explained how to use). Would highly recommend.