LD Total

See the Best Home Renovators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by LD Total

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Disappointed
DisappointedPerth, WA

Never again

Very disappointed. For the start they don’t tell you what kind of grass they have. When the person come to install the grass and flowers, he did a crap job, the grass is looks like Roler coaster, the flowers are so poor quality and he took 2 of my plants what they should be put in my garden. Do not recommend this company.

L Howard
L HowardPerth, WA

Love my front landscaping!

Very happy with the front landscaping work done . Better than expected! Would recommend to others. I've received a lot of compliments. Thanks to the landscaping team for a great job.

Lucy
LucyPerth, WA

So rude

The landscapers that came to do our landscaping as part of our building package were rude and unprofessional. Didn’t knock on the door before starting, when I went out to introduce myself I was greeted with “about time you came out here”. Wrong plants put on our crossover, lawn edging not even straight and sparse with the plants. Wouldn’t recommend. Would probably have done a better job myself. 9/10 staff that you speak to at ld total are extremely rude and their communication skills are non existent.

• Timeliness

Company ute Casing property when nobody is home.

Dodgy workers in company ute stopping Infront of my house having a look on multiple occasions when nobody is home. With no business being on my street to begin with all caught on CCTV

New Home

Thanks guys for an awesome job you did for us in Mindarie we love it. John and Sandy. Lots of comments from passers by. Highly recommend this company. I hope you get lots of work in Catalina estate Mindarie going forward.

MILE F
MILE FCasuarina

very unprofessional

Any home handy man would have designed and executed a better landscape and retic design than i received. I consider the work to be very second rate. Water supply pipe size was obviously under sized hence water to system is barely enough.

• Timeliness

Finishing touches to our new home

We are thoroughly pleased with the work carried out by LD Total on our newly built home. Caleb arrived on time and introduced himself and explained what would be happening, from then on he and his team set to work creating a beautiful landscaped area along our large verge and front garden area. Nothing was too much trouble for these guys and we were able to make a couple of small changes to the planting scheme as the work progressed, all done with a smile. Work was completed on time and we are more than happy.

Sam
SamPerth, WA

Wish i said no to their lanscaping

Leahs90
Leahs90Perth, WA

Highly recommended! Absolutely amazing work

Beautiful front landscaping! Exactly what I asked for!
James and Jason are amazing workers, very kind and professional hard workers!
Well done!!
Couldn’t be happier with it.
I highly recommend their work to others.

Hi Leah,
Thank you very much for your positive feedback, we are so glad you are loving your landscaping! We will pass your feedback onto James, Jason and our whole team.
Regards,

Not so good.....

Hi Kris,
Thanks so much for the positive feedback, we greatly appreciate it and will pass it onto Jason, James and the whole team. Kind regards, Hollie

Hi Hollie,
Unfortunately I had to change my review......

Hi Kris,
I have been in touch with the team and they mentioned that they have spoken to you and have advised me that this has all been rectified now.
Kind regards,

chris
chrisWestern Australia

Loving our new front landscaping.

Thank you LD total , for our new front landscaping

Your employee Mark is a nice friendly guy & did a fantastic job & takes a lot of pride & care in his workmanship which is much appreciated.

Hi Chris,
Thanks for taking the time to provide such positive feedback on your landscaping. We will pass this onto Mark and the team.
Regards,

LD Total

There was a very stressful issue with our gate that took a long time and extra cost to resolve, but luckily the landscaping went well and looks the way we wanted it to. Thanks to Aaron for finding an appropriate solution and to the landscaping team for the nice work that was carried out.

Elle D.LD TotalSend a private message

Hi there, we are so glad Aaron and our team were able to find a resolution and that you are happy with your landscaping.

Mal
MalPerth, WA

Excellent work

James and Halle were prompt and got straight into the job laying the artificial lawn. The finished job looked great an
I would have them back if other work was required.

• Job Satisfaction
Elle D.LD TotalSend a private message

Thanks Mal for your review, will pass your comments onto the team!

Keith w
Keith w

Exceptional job

Our landscaping package turned our perfect.
We did our part and the landscapers did a great job. Very happy with the contractors and they swept up and removed all rubbish from site

Elle D.LD TotalSend a private message

Thanks so much Keith, we are so pleased you love your new landscaping.

Joshua Lim

Landscaping on my front courtyard

Mark from LD Total has completed an excellent job on my front yard today. I'm very pleased with his work. It was part of the landscaping package provided by Stockland in Treeby area.

Elle D.LD TotalSend a private message

Thank you Joshua, this is great to hear, and glad you are pleased with the landscaping.

Joshua Lim

Mark did a fantastic job. Very happy and satisfied with his work.