LDV T60

LDV T60 (2018-2021) Questions & Answers

Also referred to as: LDV T60 2020 and LDV T60 2022. Luxe, Pro, Mega Tub, Trailrider 2
Brand Manager for LDV? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

136 questions from our users

Rob asked
T60 (2018-2021)

Hi, I have paired my Apple Iphone to my LDV T60 Trailrider & clicked auto pair. It is ok for a while but then suddenly I get in the car & my phone is not auto paired & I have to re pair the phone again.

Hi Rob,
Yes my Samsung does the same thing,
The head unit is defective.

Rob asked
T60 Trailrider 2 (2018-2021)

Hi, I have a 2019 LDV T60 Trailrider and when drving at night the headlamp beam appears to move all the time on the back of the car in front.

My 2021 does the same, it's very annoying. Cheap adaptive headlights

Rob

Thank you at least I know it is how they are.

Cindy A.
Cindy A.asked
T60 (2018-2021)

Hi I have the Luxe Model, when I start the car EVERYTIME the volume resets to LOUD, any idea if this is a setting or how I can change this?

Hi Cindy,
Unfortunately there is no way to change this, ive tried everything and contacted LDV also. It's just the way it is. You can turn off most things that don't work correctly like Fatigue monitor and blind spot monitor but the only way to fix the volume is by changing out the factory head unit with an aftermarket one.

Jesse H.
Jesse H.asked
T60 (2018-2021)

A friend had put petrol in the diesel model
How much damage can it cause, how quickly and how to fix it please?

Rob

I hope that you did not start the engine. You need to drain all the fuel from the tank & lines. If you have started & run the engine you can damage the diesel injection pump & this is a big problem as it will in some cases need to be replaced.

Joe K.
Joe K.asked
T60 (2018-2021)

I have a 2021 T60 Luxe. When I’m driving and the radio is on and I receive a call, after I hang up the screen doesn’t go back to the radio or play any music. Can anyone assist or had the same issue?

Fee B.asked
T60 (2018-2021)

Thinking of purchasing the T60 Luxe dual cab auto 2021. Experience welcomed! Any suggestions or alternative recommendations please.

Hi fee

Based on my experience to be honest I would stay away clear of LDV I run my own cleaning company and purchased a brand new LDV T60 Trail rider nothing but issues engine seizing.l etc. Unfortunately there head office are understaffed and are well below the grade of vehicle they are asking for.

Stick with Toyota or Nissan safest choice

Joe

Fee B.

Thank you @JosephG I appreciate your honesty.

Jbb

Hi Fee, I purchased a 2021 Trailrider and it has been a massive regret.

The vehicle is not refined in any way. Numerous issues with the computer systems and electrics, the ride is not smooth and lacks power.

I have had the vehicle back at the dealership multiple times and there is never a result. The problems always come back.

The vehicle looks good inside and out, they are a now looking Ute, the price is right also. However, these issues are well reported and the negatives far outweigh the positives.

Don’t make the same mistake I made haha.

Jack.

Donny
Donnyasked
T60 (2018-2021)

Quick question legends: I just replaced battery’s the car remotes and now the car sometimes it recognised the keys and sometime it dosent sooo… if anyone could tell me what might be the problem is here, would be much appreciated.
cheer

Joseph G.

You need to get them re synced happened to me a few months back take to dealer if you can

KJWasked
T60 (2018-2021)

Hi, I bought my LDV T60 3 months ago, new. I took it for it's 5000klm service and the Head Unit "blew" when they were doing a software update, now i'm being told that Head Office will "review" it after being told they would have the part to me in 2 days.

I'm also having issues with the headlights on low beam, people flashing me getting annoyed, but I don't have my high beams on.

Any one else have the same issues?
I'm in Maitland NSW

Joseph G.

Hey bud yeah when on the dash the little green icon you will have to turn that off that puts the car is a controlled high beam state happened to me also. The amount of problems I had with my car in a short period I advise taking it to Fair trading and ask for a new one my car only has 300km on the clock when I had first issue

Hope that info helps

KJW

Thankyou, it does help. I'll look for that on the dash and try and turn off. . I've spoken to customer relations this afternoon about the head unit issue but I'll take it further if no answers. They assure me they will phone back this afternoon. But I haven't had a great track record of the service department phoning me back . So hopefully head officr/customer relations will phone.
Unfortunately I keep getting the run around.

Jbb

Hey KHW, I had the same issues with the light. I had it to the dealership 3 times because of and other issues.

They eventually re positioned the lights pointed down. I have not been getting flashed after this was done.

Pete
Peteasked
T60 (2018-2021)

Has anyone tried replacing the reversing camera to get a better picture?

Mick

Not yet but I’m thinking about it

Andreas P.

Key not opening vehicle

Buddy4956
Buddy4956asked
T60 (2018-2021)

My headlights need adjusting but i have a sensor

brett a.asked
T60 (2018-2021)

Does anyone know why my steering wheel functions don't light up, the dealer told me it doesn't have light, but I find that impossible cause I can't see what by then to use at night, it's pitch black.

Joseph G.

Hey bud I'm not sure mine doesn't illuminate either but the car is a lemon man so I wouldn't be surprised

brett a.

Omg, I can't believe I have up my amazing Nissan Navara for this, I wish I could take it back, the headlight the radio and the camras are blurred, I've only driven it a few times so far

JenniG
JenniGasked
T60 (2018-2021)

How do get the screen brightness to stay at level you choose in settings? We have chosen manual and highest setting but it keeps going back to low.

Ian S.
Ian S.

I am having the same problem

Mick

Go to settings and change to day

John H
John Hasked
T60 (2018-2021)

How do you turn the radio off?

TJC78

No idea ive never been able to figure that out. Worst part is turning the car on & having the radio come on at a decent volume even though you have turned it down prior to turning the car off.

Bevan J.
Bevan J.

Had the same problem, took it back to the dealership and they added something so it wouldn’t default to 10. Make sure you talk to someone that is not full of shit and says it can’t be fixed.

Poko Ngavavia
Poko Ngavaviaasked
T60 (2018-2021)

How do I replace new batterie in key fog?

Anne
Anneasked
T60 Luxe (2018-2021)

We have an LDV T60 Luxe bought from spare parts person at LDV. Running well although if not started for a few days the car won’t start even though we have had battery checked.
Does anyone know if the car can be set onto accessories to enable use when motor is not running. We have to start the car to put window up etc.

Matthew C.
Matthew C.asked
T60 (2018-2021)

Can you connect a iPhone via Bluetooth for hands free voice calls?
If so how do you do this?

Tim
Timasked
T60 (2018-2021)

I brought a trail rider 2 in December. The infotainment sustem was glitching about a week ago. All of a sudden it has gone to a blank screen. Even my phone won’t charge through the USB.

Michael
Michael

I experienced similar issues with my 2018 T60 Pro, along other minor electrical issues such as headlights not re-aligning on start-up and the headlights giving a cross-eyed appearance.

I took it to the dealer who, after their fault finding, advised they found numerous low voltage error codes. These error codes came about because I only drove very short distances (~ 3km one way) to & from work. My work around involves investing in a good multi stage battery charger & fully charging the battery every 6-8 weeks or going for a long drive.

An ex workmate experienced similar issues with his which he resolved by turning the ignition off, waiting for approx 1-2 minutes, then restarting.

Hi Tim.
I have had the same issues where all of a sudden it goes blank & just displays the LDV Logo on a black screen. Im onto my 3rd computer in 5 weeks & they just keep saying its a computer problem, but never seem to be able to fix it.

jtemmo
jtemmo

This car is a waste of money and a piece of garbage. Biggest regret ever purchasing this pathetic car. I have had a black screen for over two months the dealership keeps saying the same crap and still haven’t fixed the problem, and now my car turns off by it self, and sometimes won’t even start and one idiot at the dealership saying it’s due 20000ks the other scumbag saying 15000ks by the way this car is brand new and five months old.

michael f.
michael f.asked
T60 Mega Tub (2018-2021)

My stereo only has the Ldv emblem on the screen and when I hold home button on it just goes blank cheers

LDV T60 (2018-2021)