• Adequate Speeds Yes (95%) · No (5%)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Super impressed

PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service and speed

Rang Leaptel in morning and was on line within few hours. Service was amazing and their plans offer value for money. I am in my 60's and set up of own modem was made easy by understanding staff.

Start DateJanuary 2020
Peter

Thanks for reply. Your service is amazing. Well done!

UltraFast connection to Leaptel, Bandwidth guarantee is legit, always within 5%

emmaan01

emmaan01Sydney, NSW

2 years and still going strong!

Moved to Oran Park in December 2017 and chose Leaptel for OptiComm and was absolutely amazed by the consistent quality! Barely any problems at all, activated in a really short time and still reach about 93 mbps down/37 mbps up on the 100/40 plan.

Start DateDecember 2017
Christopher E.Leaptel

Thanks for taking the time to review us emmaan01. We're glad to hear you've had such a positive experience with Leaptel since you chose us in December 2017. If we ever can assist you further please do let us know.

KVCM

KVCMPerth, WA

Fantastic Customer Service

We recently switched to Leaptel after a terrible experience with Fuzenet. The customer service has been outstanding and a huge shout-out to Rob in technical support - whatever they are paying you is not enough! You are amazing! Keep it up Leaptel!

Start DateDecember 2019

Marie Gardner

Marie GardnerMornington Peninsula - Melbourne

Aussie customer service. Internet is amazing. Very friendly

Used to be with Dodo and their customer service (in the Philippines) was a disgrace. I really recommend Leaptel and the Opticom Network. Customer service is amazing and nothing is a hassle. Nick from Billings provides extensions when it's needed. Always there to help and they are Aussie owned. They speak our language. Furthermore, the internet has been amazing. Really cannot complain at all.

Garbage Internet

Been with for 2 months. Leaptel provides garbage internet. Slow and inconsistent speeds daily. Drop outs, and very high ping! No helpful customer service, palm off as much as they can. I do NOT recommend

Justin

JustinNorth Queensland, QLD

Amazing customer service

Start DateJanuary 2018
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Amy

AmyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

BEST FTTH

Jordy A.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

So far so good

Nice and fast.
Getting a solid 46mbps
Yet to test the internet in peak time but I shall do tonight.
Really friendly and helpful staff members.
Easy instructions for setup.
Using a BYO modem Netgear D6300
(Update) speeds a solid at night in peak times as wel hitting 46mbps

Start DateNovember 2019
Data TypeCapped Data
Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

RA 2019

RA 2019Melbourne

Great Connectivity

After reading the mix reviews online and among different provider. I took the punt of going with Leaptel and the journey has been over 5 months without any disruption and great service.. Customer service has been amazing and always helping..

Only Con- Bit dearer compared to NBN..

Start DateJune 2019

Iddrieanna

IddrieannaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service also excellent customer service!

They have a good service and also good plan! But I actually wanted to compliment them on their customer service or customer support. Had a dealing with a gentleman called Robert which he helped me from the start to the success of my internet connection. Good Job

Janet

JanetSydney, NSW

Always great

Leaptel wifi service has been terrific for the 4 months I have had it. Netflix never buffers and I get great coverage everywhere in the house. I have only had to call up once to talk about a billing inquiry because I thought I had setup direct debit. The person I spoke to was very helpful in getting direct debit setup.

Start DateMarch 2019
Connection TypeI don't know

Hi Janet,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear you're so happy with the service and our Australian based support team. Please let us know if we can assist you further.
Kind Regards,

Extremely slow internet

Start DateMarch 2017
Adequate Speeds No

Dead set best provider!!

Refreshing to see an ISP that cares about its customers and service so well. They provide honest assistance, quick activation and just all round winner. Cant go wrong picking Leaptel :)

Christopher E.Leaptel

Hi Randy - Thank you for your review. I'm very happy to hear you've had such a positive experience with Leaptel. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance.

Quirkymonsta

QuirkymonstaSydney, NSW

This company is amazing!

I placed an order for the 100/40 plan on Wednesday. A service rep called me on Thursday to finalise connection details. Mt modem came in today (friday) and internet is up and running at max speeds. What more can you ask for.

Start DateJuly 2019
Christopher E.Leaptel

Hi Quirkymonsta - Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're very happy to hear things went so smoothly (as they should) for you. Please don't hesitate to contact us if we can assist you further.

Markus B.

Markus B.South East Queensland, QLD

Leaptel are the best

I have been a customer with Leaptel for the last two years and have found there customer service to be perfect. Their internet speed is as promised , I have never had a drop out with them ( at least not that I have noticed . Dealing with their customer service consultants is very pleasant and prompt action .
They may not be as big as some of the other big players but the big players can learn a lot from Leaptel .

Start DateJuly 2017
Christopher E.Leaptel

Thank you for taking the time to review us Markus B. We're very happy to hear you're having such a positive experience with Leaptel.

Okke

OkkeHunter Region, NSW

Excellent speeds and service

Start DateApril 2017
Standalone or BundledBundled
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Christopher E.Leaptel

Hi Okke - Thanks for leaving your review and we appreciate your continued support. If we can assist you further please don't hesitate to let us know.

Keely

KeelySydney, NSW

John provided the best customer service

Opticomm is absolutely terrible, if there is a way to avoid the set up I would. John from Leaptel helped so much and was patient during all the phone calls!

Jan E.asked

I am overseas and want to be connected when I arrive back in Australia in April. How long does it take to be connected? My Address is Rushall Park 10 McKean Avenue North Fitzroy.

Hi Jan,
I believe I've assisted you on the correct address via private message, but if you still need assistance with this address please let me know.
Kind Regards,

Jan E.asked

I am going into a new apartment in Nth Fitzroy in April and was wondering how much notice I need to give before connection?

Christopher E.Leaptel

Hi Jan - It depends on whether the address has the equipment installed or not. I would recommend talking to our team on livechat at www.leaptel.com.au and providing them with your address. They will be able to advise you on the timelines for activation and about the order process.

Jan E.

Ok I will do that. I am in Italy until April so what hours could I talk to them?

Hi Jan,
Given you're overseas and the timezones could be difficult, perhaps it would be best to email our support team at support@leaptel.com.au. That way they can get back to you with detailed information.
We are however open Monday - Friday, 9am - 9pm AEDT and Saturday & Sunday 9am - 7pm AEDT.

Tom

Tomasked

Hi I am with Leaptel. I have not got my Netcom NF18ACV Router as yet but my service is up and running 25/5.
I would like to know when I received the Leaptel router if it is as they say simply pug and play. The kids really need the WIFI

Hi Tom,

Best to get in touch with us directly on 1300 205 327 or via livechat at www.leaptel.com.au so that we can look up your order and check about the status of that router delivery.

We aim for the router to arrive on or before the connection goes active, but there might be a delay on the delivery of the router by the courier company. This will need to be looked into when you contact us.

Chris

Get an answer from our members and Leaptel representatives