Listing monitored by Leaptel

• Adequate Speeds Yes (71) · No (9)

Outstanding service

I have to say the service I received from Robert was outstanding it’s so nice to have such professionalism I’m over the moon and recommend Leaptel to all service and connections outstanding thanks Leaptel and Rob

Mario

its my pleasure the service i received was outstanding easy choice thanks

Ray C.
Ray C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good service

I was having trouble setting up my internet as I was moving to a new place. Jon helped me set up everything and he was so patient! Jon explained which cable is fabric and how which port I should plug. It was so much frustration without internet and I couldn’t work from home. Now we are just so happy it is solved. A big thank you to Jon and the customer service team! Now I will be testing the internet and see how fast/stable it is.

50-50

Nicholas
NicholasCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Incredibly prompt service

Incredibly fast response time from connection enquiry to phone call to confirm all details. Rob from Leaptel was onto it and went through all details before sales office hours closed for the evening. As a result, I will receive my modem in next to no time. Has definitely taken the stress away of setting up a connection which I am sure we have all been through before when moving to a new residency. First impressions have definitely been exceeded!

Christopher E.Leaptel

4 Years of Service and Going Very Strong!

Leaptel has always gone above and beyond with every interaction I have had. I have gone through many ISPs in the past and only Leaptel has been able to provide exceptional support and service compared to the former ISPs 5 years ago. I can only recommend Leaptel to everyone I meet. Just today I've upgraded my plan from 25/5 to 100/40 and the service that Blake provided made it absolutely seamless while answering the many questions I had with no issues. I want to give Blake a personal shout out and everyone in the team for their continuous service, please give everyone a pay raise hahaha.

Customer Service A++
Communication A++
Internet Service A++

Matthew N.
Matthew N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service and consistent internet speed

I have been with Leaptel for a year and if the service continues as excellent as it is, I will never move to another ISP. They deliver on their speed guarantee and the customer service is friendly and quick. I am on a 50/20 Mbps plan but they have upgraded me to a 100/20Mbps plan for six months at no extra cost for being a loyal customer. I highly recommend leaptel. Thanks

Jeff BoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Avoid - Poor Customer Service

I've been with this company for years enduring less than agreed speeds. Now that I'm about to relocate, won't pro rate my charges after being late in my cancellation for just 2 days.

There are better service providers out there to spend your hard earned money on.

Cookie
CookieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast and reliable fibre broadband service plus excellent customer service

I have been with Leaptel for almost 2 years now, on my Opticomm fibre to the home service. I am currently on the 50/20 mbps plan and am very happy with the speed and reliability. They have put me on there 100/50 mbps service for 6 months for no additional charge to make it even better. On the very few times that there has been a problem it has been easy to contact them and the issue addressed quickly. A local company and very highly recommended.

faisal akhter
faisal akhter

Excellent Service

I am using Leaptel for more than 12 months now. What i like more is their call centres are located in AU so it makes easier to speak to support when there is any issues.

Excellent service!

My internet speed is consistent and I have had no major issues for a few years running. Have had small issues before like every other ISP but the chat support has always been helpful and easy to reach.

Pete
PeteGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast, reliable connection and great customer service.

Leigh
LeighGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Consistent and Reliable

I've been a customer for 1 year now out in the Eastern Suburbs.
Excellent consistent speeds on NBN Fibre to the Curb.
Great communication for planned outages etc
Setup was super easy, never had a technical issue.
Good ping for online gaming.
Very happy and highly recommend

B-Bug
B-BugMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Decent Speeds, Even in the Heart of the CBD. Outstanding Customer Service.

My internet speed is good, rarely dropping to intolerable levels even during high throttle traffic. Any outage or planned works you are informed of and almost all of other drops were fixed by a simple router reset. Leaptel continues to deliver outstanding customer service, with intelligent people who will help you through any issues I have had. While not always the cheapest, I always feel gratified when having to contact them, speaking to someone who can clearly communicate and is a local. They respond promptly and will actually listen to you, not hesitating to offer you a better deal or suggesting other options. Anyone who may be hesitating can simply look on their website. When was the last time a company actually GUARANTEED a speed?

Worst Customer Service

Just contacted billing team to change my plan as current speed is not enough. I am already paying $79.95/Month which can give me speed of 100/20 but they refused to change my plan unless I pay extra.
On their website they are advertising same price. This is how they are treating their existing customer who is with the company for 24 months. They kept me waiting for more than 30 minutes just to say sorry.
You guys seriously need to think about your business model.

Nim
Nim
Rhys
RhysSydney, NSW

Was good from the start

Been with them for a few years. Often were efficient and supportive. Was good whilst on Opticomm then we moved house now on NBN. They refused to offer existing customers the same price they offer to new customers. We continue to experience frequent daily service drop-out issues which eventually led us to switching the service to Aussie Broadband. I was very clear with the service end date as I was to start with Aussie from 1 March, but they disconnected my service just after 12am 28 Feb. I already paid up to 28 Feb so they should not have disconnected my service prematurely. Lack of care or consideration for existing customers. Shame as I was happy supporting a small Aussie company.

vahab b.
vahab b.asked
Opticomm

Hi. my question is about Pronto month-to-month and 250 G service. Is 250G is for 1 year or 2 years? and what is the usage limitation per month in this service.

Hi vahab b.,

Thanks for your question. Our month-to-month plan is a rolling monthly service that continues for as long as you keep the service active with us. It doesn't have a expiration date.

The 250GB data limit is per month, so that means it gets 250GB of data for the month. If you exceed 250GB of data in a month the speed of the service is shaped in line with the speed shaping outlined on the Critical Information Summary (presently 1Mbps down and up).

Kind Regards,
Chris

Jan E.asked
Leaptel

I am overseas and want to be connected when I arrive back in Australia in April. How long does it take to be connected? My Address is Rushall Park 10 McKean Avenue North Fitzroy.

Hi Jan,
I believe I've assisted you on the correct address via private message, but if you still need assistance with this address please let me know.
Kind Regards,
Chris

Jan E.asked
Home Phone

I am going into a new apartment in Nth Fitzroy in April and was wondering how much notice I need to give before connection?

Christopher E.Leaptel

Hi Jan - It depends on whether the address has the equipment installed or not. I would recommend talking to our team on livechat at www.leaptel.com.au and providing them with your address. They will be able to advise you on the timelines for activation and about the order process.

Jan E.

Ok I will do that. I am in Italy until April so what hours could I talk to them?

Hi Jan,
Given you're overseas and the timezones could be difficult, perhaps it would be best to email our support team at support@leaptel.com.au. That way they can get back to you with detailed information.
We are however open Monday - Friday, 9am - 9pm AEDT and Saturday & Sunday 9am - 7pm AEDT.

Get an answer from our members and Leaptel representatives

Compare all 8 Leaptel
CategoryServices and Internet Service ProvidersServices and Internet Service ProvidersServices and Internet Service ProvidersServices and Internet Service Providers
Standard Monthly Price $59.95$69.95$79.95$99.95
Max Download Speed 12 Mbps25 Mbps50 Mbps100 Mbps
Max Upload Speed 1 Mbps5 Mbps20 Mbps40 Mbps
Service TypeFibre and NBNFibre and NBNFibre and NBNFibre and NBN
ContractMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set Period
Data AllowanceCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and Unlimited
Compare all 8 Leaptel