4.4

• Adequate Speeds Yes (86%) · No (14%)
Very happy Jan

Very happy JanPerth, WA

Pleasantly surprised!

I had no idea about getting Internet connection after moving into a new home, after very many phone calls misdirection and hair pulling I found leaptel could organise everything, lots of locals advised against leaptel but don't be put off! I find it's perfect for me and have had no bother whatsoever well done everyone!

Start DateMay 2020
Alexandr Solyannikov

Alexandr SolyannikovPerth, WA

The speed 1000/50 Mbps is amassing!!!

I have been with Leaptel for about a year or so starting with plan 100/50 Mbps and then 250/100 and now 1000/50 Mbps it has always been a good service, absolutely amassing custom service - Australian one which is very important at least for me. The speed and realizability is perfect. The only thing I would recommend when offering such a fast connection is to offer a bit better modem something like Netgear etc. , of course you can always buy your own that is not an issue here. It is when you going to get such a speed a better modem to choose from would be an advantage.
All in all, I definitely recommend this Provider :)

Start DateSeptember 2019

Nathan M.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect and friendly service

kstanimal63

kstanimal63South East Queensland, QLD

Upgrade your mobile plan, you'll need the data if you get stuck with this mob

Overpriced, shocking connection. Never even gets close to the speed you pay for and drops out all the time. Even upgraded to a new modem and it did very little. I can not wait to put this experience behind me when I move.

Start DateAugust 2019
Manoj

ManojGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Big Thanks to KT.

Just got Opticomm through leaptel. Leaptel got good customer service team. Special Thanks to KT and Rob. KT was very helpful and patient throughout the call. She made things easy with her super customer service. My wife couldn’t Thank you enough, all praises to you. Got internet on the same day. Super job guys!!

Elizabeth B.

Elizabeth B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Technical support guys 'rock'

Russell

Russell

Great work

Spoke with Rob @ Leaptel and said he will have me connected within hours, and he did. After 5 days without internet from my other provider, Rob said he will make I got connected. Thanks Rob, great service!

Christopher E.Leaptel

Great customer service and great Internet

I’ve only just joined with Leaptel but so far I can’t complain. The customer service has been great and there is little to no wait time. We got connected to the internet within 30mins and the instructions were easy to understand. Kate from the online chat was the person I spoke to the most and she was fantastic and very helpful. She was ready to answer any questions I had and took the time to support me with starting the internet.

Excellent service from Niz

We have had dropouts due to Opticom maintenance and Niz was really patient and helpful and got our service reconnected, please extend my thanks to him I appreciate his good service.

Start DateApril 2020
Gowri Kumar

Gowri KumarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Finally I was able to choose the right provdier.

I was very unhappy with my previous provider. I read great reviews about Leaptel and wanted to give it a shot. Support agent Rob from Leaptel is just phenomenal. He and his colleagues made sure that I receive the router in a day. As soon as I received the router, I contacted Rob and he within 5 minutes activated my connection. He thoroughly explained me the setup process and made sure I get the right speeds which I am paying for. I am looking forward for many more years of collaboration with Leaptel. Thanks again Rob and Team

Standalone or BundledBundled
Mitch B.

Mitch B.Southwest, VIC

Great Speeds, bad connection

If you are into your video games, I wouldn't suggest Leaptel, while the download and connection speed is awesome. Leaptel has very bad server connections to popular titles. Tried contacted them, however, they believe it isn't their issue, believing it is the game developers role to fix.

Caiden S.South East Queensland, QLD

It's Good

No dropouts yet, no issues with service except I don't think they're true speeds to what they let off. Speedtest is not reliable and not true unlike TestMy.net Unfortunately, it doesn't meet the guarantee that they let off from an Australian server. The support was good for Australian support. Always good to have. However, there was no after support asking if everything went well... Just demanded payment which is fine. Would be good if they could call their customers and see how everything is going with the service. I think Leaptel need a transparent application to change speeds or plans to suit. Pay bills and show line faults. That's what we pay for isn't it?

Ollie V.

Ollie V.Southwest, VIC

Sales assistant Kate (KT) provided great service

Only signed up but so far the experience has been super easy and painless. Leaptel offer competitive rates and provide much better service than my previous supplier iiNet. Sales agent Kate took the time out of her weekend to call me and to organise my internet in a couple of weeks. 10/10

Start DateJuly 2014
Blake

BlakeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No fuss internet

In over a year I've only had a couple of drop outs, both were very brief, under 5 minutes.
I was able to contact Leaptel and confirm them in both cases.

Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Start DateJuly 2018

Nik

NikAustralia

Excellent value

I've had a connection with Leaptel on the Opticomm network for a few months now and haven't had any problems. Good speeds, great customer support during the setup process and a functional web console. Also great value for money.

Start DateJanuary 2020
Cisco

CiscoSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service. Reliable and fast internet speeds

This is my second review of Leaptel (first one being Opticomm connection). After experiencing connection problems with our previous Internet provider (Exetel) and NEVER being able to get to an operating or receiving a call-back, I decided it was time to switch to Leaptel, based on my previous experience with them. They did not disappoint. Modem was received within 2 days and they even helped out with our NBN-related connection problem that Exetel failed to address. It was resolved in less than a business day. Customer service is helpful and communicated every step of the way. Internet speeds are reliable and fast. Kudos to Leaptel. Highly recommended for Internet needs!

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Start DateMarch 2020
Data TypeCapped Data
The Turner's

The Turner's

Best Service Ever - Thank you Rob!

Start DateFebruary 2020
Dmitriy

DmitriyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Got connected in a few hours from the moment I put the request until I got the service.

I could not imagine that provisioning of broadband service can be done so quickly. The support team is very professional and friendly. Definitely can recommend Leaptel. The internet speed is as promised. The price is very good.

Start DateApril 2020

Adnan ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Fastest home internet I have ever used in Australia

Start DateMarch 2020
Standalone or BundledBundled

Jan E.asked

Leaptel

I am overseas and want to be connected when I arrive back in Australia in April. How long does it take to be connected? My Address is Rushall Park 10 McKean Avenue North Fitzroy.

Hi Jan,
I believe I've assisted you on the correct address via private message, but if you still need assistance with this address please let me know.
Kind Regards,
Chris

Jan E.asked

Home Phone

I am going into a new apartment in Nth Fitzroy in April and was wondering how much notice I need to give before connection?

Christopher E.Leaptel

Hi Jan - It depends on whether the address has the equipment installed or not. I would recommend talking to our team on livechat at www.leaptel.com.au and providing them with your address. They will be able to advise you on the timelines for activation and about the order process.

Jan E.

Ok I will do that. I am in Italy until April so what hours could I talk to them?

Hi Jan,
Given you're overseas and the timezones could be difficult, perhaps it would be best to email our support team at support@leaptel.com.au. That way they can get back to you with detailed information.
We are however open Monday - Friday, 9am - 9pm AEDT and Saturday & Sunday 9am - 7pm AEDT.

Tom

Tomasked

Opticomm

Hi I am with Leaptel. I have not got my Netcom NF18ACV Router as yet but my service is up and running 25/5.
I would like to know when I received the Leaptel router if it is as they say simply pug and play. The kids really need the WIFI

Hi Tom,

Best to get in touch with us directly on 1300 205 327 or via livechat at www.leaptel.com.au so that we can look up your order and check about the status of that router delivery.

We aim for the router to arrive on or before the connection goes active, but there might be a delay on the delivery of the router by the courier company. This will need to be looked into when you contact us.

Warm Regards,
Chris

Get an answer from our members and Leaptel representatives