4.5

• Adequate Speeds Yes (56) · No (7)

Super support

Set up a new OptiComm connection. Rob and Katie were so helpful I didn’t even look at other providers. Fuss free and prompt service with all my questions answered in a friendly manner.

Start DateNovember 2020
Kdb643

Kdb643Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Frogtastic Customer Service!

Asked to downgrade my plan by email to the Support team - Senthoo was very efficient, actioning my order and replying to my email within 30 mins.

My internet has worked almost flawlessly for over a year, was great while I worked and studied from home during COVID.

Wonderful, keep it up!

Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Start DateNovember 2019
Tevunga Lapuaho

Tevunga LapuahoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reliable & excellent customer service

Been through 3 internet providers and Leaptel is by faaar the best. Fast speed and rarely have a problem. I called up yesterday for technical help(first time in months) and Lachlan from support team was amazing. Patient and willing to help with whatever I asked. Thank you sooo much!! Happy customer indeed :)

Spiro

SpiroGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reliable and outstanding customer service

Setting up internet at my new place was a very easy process with Leaptel and the customer service was excellent. Rob from the technical team was very understanding and provided all the information I needed to set everything up in the most ideal way and he also helped me set up my home phone connection correctly.

Standalone or BundledBundled
BRONXO

BRONXOSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect nbn hfc connection

Leaptel does fix connection speeds im on hfc and had issues Leaptel fixed it now i can stream 4k movies on 4 devices and gaming online no buffer or lags or drop outs. Im happy im staying with leaptel

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
Nick Sheldon

Nick SheldonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Lachlan in support was awesome ! We never have an issue with this service provider :) Speeds are reliable and the price for the service is competitive. Thank you for a seamless connection.

Start DateMay 2020
David T.

David T.South East Queensland, QLD

Reliable and fast service

Moved into a new place and got the internet set up through the chat service, the customer representative was excellent. Lachlan provided all the details I needed to get the service-connected and answered all my questions.

Love Leaptel

Leaptel has been fantastic. Went from good cable to NBN & very happy. The Leaptel team even helped me get the wifi to far to reach places including the granny flat :)

Connection TypeWireless
Start DateJuly 2020
Brad

BradSydney, NSW

Great customer service, reliability and speed

I never imagined I'd be leaving a review for an ISP (they're all rubbish right?) but I have been pleasantly surprised with Leaptel. I moved into an lbnco address about a month ago and was having a terrible experience with another ISP that I won't name. I moved to Leaptel on Thursday last week and all my problems disappeared. Speed is where it should be day and night (normally just under 100Mbps), dropouts vanished, and now I'm dealing with local Australian based support.

Oh and I'm paying exactly the same price I was with my old provider who had off-shore support and a terrible experience (and who blamed lbnco the entire time for the issues).

Thanks so much to Brendan and Blake who answered my questions and handled my order.

Excellent customer services

Real speed and excellent customer service online! It took less than a day from placing the order online to confirming the payment over the phone and then installing and using it directly. Especially the installation process, anything you didn't understand could be solved through their online enquiry service, which took 10 minutes and you were ready to use straight away.

CAO Z.

CAO Z.

Real speed , easy start up and supported customer service.

Leaptel will be my forever opticomm ISP. It only takes me 1 day to start up. Customer service is fine. Most important is the speed are real 90Mbps. I have tested from my IPhone, tablets and pc. All 80-90Mbps with 5ms ping. Fantastic!

Best Customer Service Ever

Start DateMay 2020
Data TypeCapped Data
Marty Y

Marty YGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

High speed and quality always

I have been using Leaptel for my internet for over 6 months on LBNCo and it has been great. I have always been getting my speed when I test and it has been super reliable. I had to call up once to fix up my direct debit (forgot I could use the portal) and got straight through with no wait time to someone in Australia. Refreshing change from dealing with other internet companies where everyone is offshore and sometimes difficult to understand.

Can't recommend them highly enough.

Start DateFebruary 2020

LeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer service by Leaptel

Customer service has been exceptional by Leaptel! I had constant dropouts for months (was not a Leaptel issue, but an Opticomm unit issue) and Leaptel continued to support me throughout that time so that They could get to the bottom of what was happening.

I mainly dealt with a representative by the name of Rob P and his service was exceptional. He showed empathy when I was frustrated and took it upon himself to monitor my internet dropout frequency so that I didn’t have to constantly call Leaptel when there was an issue.

This issue has now been resolved. One of the best customer service that I have experienced!

Start DateJanuary 2020
Lee

Thank you very much. Please pass on positive feedback to anyone that I have conversed with if it is not a hassle as well because you all have been fantastic!

Nur Fatihin R.

Nur Fatihin R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing customer service

The customer service team was excellent from the very beginning. All my queries were answered and they were very thorough in doing so. Shout out to Katee, Brendon, Robert and another team member who I talked to on the phone, I didn’t manage to catch her name, but she was the most amazing of all. I would give 10 stars if I could. Thank you!

NadineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Crappy

Start DateAugust 2018
Adequate SpeedsNo

Donna S.South East Queensland, QLD

Impeccable customer service

Our NBN services been consistently reliable since we joined Leaptel 14mths ago. Whenever we have needed to chat with customer service, our issue has been quick to be addressed and they always follow up the next day when they say they will.

Start DateJuly 2019

Thanks Chris

Donna Charles

Donna CharlesPerth, WA

Great service, Support is fantastic. A****

have to say leaptel have never let me down. Connection is very reliable no buffering or drop outs.
Had one issue where my cable had broken due to twin boys... the staff was amazing walked me through each step to find the solution and checked each cable to make sure all was well. Quick and reliable. Im no computer nerd so really need baby steps and leaptel delivered excellent advice.

Start DateFebruary 2019
Contract Type12-month contract
Christopher E.Leaptel

Fantastic Australian ISP with guaranteed speeds!

Been with Leaptel for well over 2 years now and not have only had one issue but that was an NBNCo thing and when I contacted the staff, I was pleased to see it was their local staff from Melbourne fielding the calls.
Always willing to help and the service is flawless!.

Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Start DateJuly 2018

Jan E.asked

Leaptel

I am overseas and want to be connected when I arrive back in Australia in April. How long does it take to be connected? My Address is Rushall Park 10 McKean Avenue North Fitzroy.

Hi Jan,
I believe I've assisted you on the correct address via private message, but if you still need assistance with this address please let me know.
Kind Regards,
Chris

Jan E.asked

Home Phone

I am going into a new apartment in Nth Fitzroy in April and was wondering how much notice I need to give before connection?

Christopher E.Leaptel

Hi Jan - It depends on whether the address has the equipment installed or not. I would recommend talking to our team on livechat at www.leaptel.com.au and providing them with your address. They will be able to advise you on the timelines for activation and about the order process.

Jan E.

Ok I will do that. I am in Italy until April so what hours could I talk to them?

Hi Jan,
Given you're overseas and the timezones could be difficult, perhaps it would be best to email our support team at support@leaptel.com.au. That way they can get back to you with detailed information.
We are however open Monday - Friday, 9am - 9pm AEDT and Saturday & Sunday 9am - 7pm AEDT.

Tom

Tomasked

Opticomm

Hi I am with Leaptel. I have not got my Netcom NF18ACV Router as yet but my service is up and running 25/5.
I would like to know when I received the Leaptel router if it is as they say simply pug and play. The kids really need the WIFI

Hi Tom,

Best to get in touch with us directly on 1300 205 327 or via livechat at www.leaptel.com.au so that we can look up your order and check about the status of that router delivery.

We aim for the router to arrive on or before the connection goes active, but there might be a delay on the delivery of the router by the courier company. This will need to be looked into when you contact us.

Warm Regards,
Chris

Get an answer from our members and Leaptel representatives

Compare all 9 Leaptel
CategoryServices and Internet Service ProvidersServices and Internet Service ProvidersServices and Internet Service ProvidersServices and Internet Service Providers
Standard Monthly Price A$59.95A$69.95A$79.95
Service TypeADSLFibre and NBNFibre and NBNFibre and NBN
Packages AvailableBundle and StandaloneBundle and StandaloneBundle and Standalone
ContractMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set Period
Data AllowanceCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and Unlimited
NBN Speed Tier 12/125/550/20