Verifiedleaptel.com.au

Adequate Speeds Yes · No

Anonymous
Anonymous2 posts

Australian support

Great NBN, well priced and Australian support. Support local business. Show details
jaysblueaus
  OptiComm 50/20
Pete
PeteFerntree Gully3 posts

Tech support 2nd to none

Sign up was super easy i had issues at my end with a router in comes Samuel, i was dropping out a lot while on live chat, Samuel takes the initiative and calls my mobile walks me through everything helps me solve an issue on my end with a non supported router, Genuinely cared and was super helpful give this bloke a pay rise thanks again mate i really appreciate it 1000/10 tech support Show details ·  1
Oddie
Oddie78 posts
duylhng
duylhngSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Verified NBN 1000/50

Amazing and affordable internet!

Leaptel transferred my old service within 30 minutes before midnight on the day before that I had scheduled to be connected. Everything just worked and has not run into any issues ever since. Speeds and latency are fantastic all day every day. To top it all off, they have a promotion for $99/month for 1000/50 for the first year, which is one of the cheapest anywhere. Awesome provider, highly recommended! Show details ·  1
Pratap A.
Pratap A.5 posts
  NBN 100/20

Very good nbn plan cheap and fast

I just changed my home internet to leaptel. Cheaper than other providers. also Very good internet speed. No issue till date. Show details ·  1
Alok Singh
Alok SinghSydney, NSW4 posts
  Verified NBN 1000/50

Excellent service, support and policies

One of the best nbn provider with complete transparency, late support and resolves almost all issues over chat quickly. Have been using the nbn service for more than 4 months now with no disruption or speed issues. Anyone who wants a stable provider and competitive prices must try Leaptel in my view. Show details ·  1
J A
J ASouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts
  NBN 1000/50

Fantastic service and speeds highly recommended-great support

I signed on for the supersonic package. Initially due to my equipment, I had problems. The help I received from the IT people was the best I have had. They talked me through every scenario, and what I liked most was they read the previous notes , and despite many calls, they were patient, due to my issues. Since sorting it out, I have super fast connection, no dropouts and I cannot thank the IT help desk enough for their patience and calm advice. 10/10 for support, and service. Show details ·  1
Billy
Billy
  OptiComm 1000/50

Exceptional service

Been a customer for 6 years and counting and couldn't be happier. The service is excellent, speeds are exactly as advertised, local support is amazing and easy to get in touch with, while disruptions are rare and most of the time not Leaptel's fault. I haven't had a reason to even consider anything else. Show details ·  1
JoT
JoTIllawarra, NSW
  NBN 50/20

excellent CRM service. best ever!

I recently need to move to a new place and change my nbn package, as well as bring forward the scheduled connection time very late around 9pm. I still got staff replying me online straight away with an effective solution! And they proactively offered discounts as well. I've dealt with 3 staff, and all of them are the nicest guys I've talked to. Best CRM I've ever had. Kudos. Show details ·  1
David
David2 posts

Excellent service

I changed to Leaptel today from another provider, and needed help with my old modem. I chatted online with Lousaf to get help, and he was very patient while we worked it out. Five stars, but only because I can't give him any more stars Show details ·  1
Zam Zam
Zam ZamPerth, WA4 posts
  OptiComm 1000/50

Great latencies and speeds

At first I was a little sceptical, but the reviews were good. After trying Leaptel myself, I can confirm that they have great customer support, excellent latencies and consistent download speeds.

I’ve tried several ISP’s and would rank them as follows :-

1. Leaptel & Launtel
2. Aussie
3. Swoop
4. Superloop

Latencies from WA to Melbourne and Sydney were marginally better than the others.

Their latencies to Los Angeles and London were also slightly better.

My evening speeds were great.

I’d also love to see Leaptel provide 1000/400 for less than $150/month. I’d spend the extra money.

Regards
e!K Show details ·  1

Peter
Peter

Like Turning Back The Clock

I was a loyal customer of Internode for 20 years and watched it being steadily destroyed by TPG. Thank goodness I finally had the sense to move to Leaptel six months ago - it is just like Internode was when I first started using it - FANTASTIC. Keep up the good work guys and don't get taken over by a predatory monster. Show details ·  1

Mel
Mel · NBN 50/20 (Accelerated)

What towers do you use for NBN plans? Telstra or Optus?

Markus
Markus

The NBN doesn't utilize towers for most connection types, except for Fixed Wireless, which relies on NBN's dedicated towers. If you are not sure about your connection type you can contact Leaptel and they can check.

Mel

Ah ok thank you, just thought to ask since when Optus was down all over weeks ago my nbn was down too.

Teddy
Teddy · NBN

I want to know whether the speed of opticomm of leaptel is the same as that of NbN when playing games, because I used opticomm of leaptel to Ping games is very good before

Stan S.
Stan S. · OptiComm

I LEAPTEL off line just now??

Compare all Leaptel listings
CategoryServices and Internet Service ProvidersServices and Internet Service ProvidersServices and Internet Service ProvidersServices and Internet Service Providers
Standard Monthly Price $89.95$74.95$129

$30 discount for 12 months, then $129 ongoing

Typical Evening Upload Speed20Mbps20Mbps50Mbps
Max Upload Speed 20 Mbps20 Mbps50 Mbps
Max Download Speed 100 Mbps50 Mbps1000 Mbps
Contract TypeMonthly / No Lock-in and Set PeriodMonthly / No Lock-in and Set PeriodMonthly / No Lock-in and Set Period
Data AllowanceCapped/FixedUnlimitedCapped/Fixed
Packages AvailableBundle and StandaloneBundle and StandaloneBundle and Standalone
Service TypeFibre and NBNNBNNBN