Sorry, there are no reviews about Leaptel Home Phone but you can read 53 reviews about Leaptel.

Jan E.asked

I am going into a new apartment in Nth Fitzroy in April and was wondering how much notice I need to give before connection?

Leaptel
Christopher E.Leaptel

Hi Jan - It depends on whether the address has the equipment installed or not. I would recommend talking to our team on livechat at www.leaptel.com.au and providing them with your address. They will be able to advise you on the timelines for activation and about the order process.

Jan E.

Ok I will do that. I am in Italy until April so what hours could I talk to them?

Leaptel
Christopher E.Leaptel

Hi Jan,
Given you're overseas and the timezones could be difficult, perhaps it would be best to email our support team at support@leaptel.com.au. That way they can get back to you with detailed information.
We are however open Monday - Friday, 9am - 9pm AEDT and Saturday & Sunday 9am - 7pm AEDT.

Get an answer from our members and Leaptel representatives