Part of Leaptel 4.6

4.5

Tedy S W.
Tedy S W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts
  LBNCo

Leaptel: 1Gbps Excellence with Outstanding Service!

Leaptel dazzles with unbeatable prices while delivering stellar 1Gbps speeds and unwavering stability. Their outstanding customer service guarantees a stress-free experience. It's a great option for those looking for high-quality connectivity at a reasonable cost. Special thanks to Ethan and Ashley from the support team for resolving the issues so quickly. Show details ·  1
David Pandevski
David PandevskiHunter Region, NSW4 posts

Awesome Service

Great service, Samuel was professional, knowledgeable and patient. I have recently joined Leaptel and can not fault them. Currently on the 100/20 plan and it has worked consistently. Show details ·  1
Albert B.
Albert B.2 posts
  LBNCo

Brilliant service and delivery time

Ordered for the nbn FTTN to Fttp upgrade. Eithin 4 weeks an nbn technician had completed the upgraded and the service was live.

Easy to communicate with and very efficient.

Highly recommend. Show details ·  1

Bilal
Bilal2 posts
  LBNCo

Wow, I seriously wasnt expecting this

I was sceptical with joining and i wasnt sure if the service was going to be as good.
I have to say i was very very impressed with the service and the 3 people i spoke with.
Nisura from the tech team was super helpful, thank you for being a champion mate.
I tested the speed and it was as perfect.
Fingers crossed it stays that way ;)

Thanks Leaptel team Show details ·  1

Sonam
Sonam

Best decesion ever!!

I was living in a Meriton apartment (Sydney) that had adviced me to only go with occum internet provider, 2 years I struggled with internet speed especially since working from home. I moved to another Meriton apartment and this time I took a chance and opted for Leaptel. Best decision ever, the setup, customer support and most importantly the internet speed has been awesome. It’s been 6mo now and I have been loving it. :) :) Show details ·  1
gordon.meikle
gordon.meikle

Leaptel Customer Support was Exceptional

5 stars simply because support staff were excellent (shout out to Rodney). You'll have issues anywhere but here i felt they actually had my back.

Issue was of no fault of Leaptel (it was LBNCo infrastructure) and i was updated weekly, sometimes daily. it felt that leaptel was chasing LBN for answers and update the whole time and working in my interests. Show reply

Ray C.
Ray C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Verified LBNCo

Good service

I was having trouble setting up my internet as I was moving to a new place. Jon helped me set up everything and he was so patient! Jon explained which cable is fabric and how which port I should plug. It was so much frustration without internet and I couldn’t work from home. Now we are just so happy it is solved. A big thank you to Jon and the customer service team! Now I will be testing the internet and see how fast/stable it is. Show details
Nicholas
NicholasCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Incredibly prompt service

Incredibly fast response time from connection enquiry to phone call to confirm all details. Rob from Leaptel was onto it and went through all details before sales office hours closed for the evening. As a result, I will receive my modem in next to no time. Has definitely taken the stress away of setting up a connection which I am sure we have all been through before when moving to a new residency. First impressions have definitely been exceeded! Show details ·  1
Le Minh
Le Minh
  LBNCo

4 Years of Service and Going Very Strong!

Leaptel has always gone above and beyond with every interaction I have had. I have gone through many ISPs in the past and only Leaptel has been able to provide exceptional support and service compared to the former ISPs 5 years ago. I can only recommend Leaptel to everyone I meet. Just today I've upgraded my plan from 25/5 to 100/40 and the service that Blake provided made it absolutely seamless while answering the many questions I had with no issues. I want to give Blake a personal shout out and everyone in the team for their continuous service, please give everyone a pay raise hahaha.

Customer Service A++
Communication A++
Internet Service A++ Show details ·  1

Brad
BradSydney, NSW5 posts
  LBNCo

Great customer service, reliability and speed

I never imagined I'd be leaving a review for an ISP (they're all rubbish right?) but I have been pleasantly surprised with Leaptel. I moved into an lbnco address about a month ago and was having a terrible experience with another ISP that I won't name. I moved to Leaptel on Thursday last week and all my problems disappeared. Speed is where it should be day and night (normally just under 100Mbps), dropouts vanished, and now I'm dealing with local Australian based support.

Oh and I'm paying exactly the same price I was with my old provider who had off-shore support and a terrible experience (and who blamed lbnco the entire time for the issues).

Thanks so much to Brendan and Blake who answered my questions and handled my order. Show details ·  1

Marty Y
Marty YGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
  LBNCo

High speed and quality always

I have been using Leaptel for my internet for over 6 months on LBNCo and it has been great. I have always been getting my speed when I test and it has been super reliable. I had to call up once to fix up my direct debit (forgot I could use the portal) and got straight through with no wait time to someone in Australia. Refreshing change from dealing with other internet companies where everyone is offshore and sometimes difficult to understand.

Can't recommend them highly enough. Show details ·  1

Andrew
Andrew
Very happy Jan
Very happy JanPerth, WA2 posts

Pleasantly surprised!

I had no idea about getting Internet connection after moving into a new home, after very many phone calls misdirection and hair pulling I found leaptel could organise everything, lots of locals advised against leaptel but don't be put off! I find it's perfect for me and have had no bother whatsoever well done everyone! Show details ·  1
kstanimal63
kstanimal63South East Queensland, QLD5 posts
  LBNCo

Upgrade your mobile plan, you'll need the data if you get stuck with this mob

Overpriced, shocking connection. Never even gets close to the speed you pay for and drops out all the time. Even upgraded to a new modem and it did very little. I can not wait to put this experience behind me when I move. Show details
Leaptel