JohnSydney

Porting my number virtually impossible.

I tried to have my number ported from Vodafone to Lebara. It's been 3 days and still not processed. Avoid this telco as they have unqualified customer service and technical support.

Included Data per Month:3 GB

Chandrababu L.Sydney, NSW

Surprised to see we don't get OTP (One Time Passwords) :( :( :(

When I login to outlook 365 in my laptop to access my office mails. The Microsoft will either send a code or call on your number to enable you to access your mails.

But Lebara says this feature is not available with them :(

Surprised!!! now that i paid 120 AUD for 6 months but have to quit this service in 5 days.

Plan Cost per Month: $20.00
Chandrababu L.

send me a mail on layam.babu@gmail.com, I'll share my mobile number and everything.

Surprised to see this blocker from ur end :) i have no access to my mails my work for 10 days

eelcat

eelcat

Ok for what I want to use it for.

I'm happy with Lebara for what I want to use it for. I don't use my landline any more and don't make a hell of a lot of calls anyway and the only data I'd use would be to stream radio and watch the odd youtube clip.
I pay $15 a month and get 3GB of data plus another 3GB for using their auto recharge service. Suits me fine.

Included Data per Month:3 GB

The worst, but the cheapest

Bought another new sim card for IPad. Can't activate it via web-site - shows an error "We could not process your submission, please check the errors below." without any errors below. I am really surprised that such a basic flow in your production web-site has not been thoroughly tested.

Included Data per Month:5 GB

Shishir J.Sydney, NSW

Lebara only promises data but where is the speed to use that data?

These dodgy companies who have nothing but staff for billing you. They have tied up with weak service provider like vodafone whose customers are already suffering for network and internet speeds. They lure customers with cheap price plans and you realize only later that the prices are cheap because the services are cheap as well.

Do not choose lebara ever even if they say that the services are free

They told me for 6 months that there is an upgrade happening and that is why the internet is slow.

Plan Cost per Month: $30.00

Included Data per Month:20 GB

Elle

ElleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t do it

If I could rate 0 stars I would. Trying to port out number from a different provider is impossible. The customer service assistants from Philippines are good at using English though, and they are polite. So that is something. Crap. That is all. Don’t go there. Use a more well known provider. Maybe go for amaysim. They seem to be ok.

Plan Cost per Month: $49.00
Included Data per Month:50 GB

Poor indoor Sevice

No indoor service from last 4 months I am with lebara from last 11 years. The service is becoming poor. Is there any solution in for service at Eldridge Road Bankstown NSW 2200

Hi Baljeet,
We are sorry to hear about the inconvenience you had to go through. Please send us a mail at care@lebara.com.au with your registered mobile number and our team would look into it for you.
Kind regards,

Sunny

SunnyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lebara port no service

I have Optus no, I apply to port in lebara no but does not work I wasting my time to days, customer service too bad they give you wrong information all time different way they send me port code, and sad all done ur no will start 4 hr , but don’t work, then again send me but no work, is nonsense company, I lost my work night, I recommend don’t go with lebara

Plan Cost per Month: $30.00
Included Data per Month:25 GB

Not matches found

What a waste of time this company didn’t know otherwise never would buy this useless sim card. After trying many time to activate always show in their webpage not matches found

Bjmac

Bjmac

Terrible experience

Very bad indoor reception

We have been with Lebara for a while, we moved from our old house to the new house, initially we thought the bad indoor reception might be because of location, but it was not, after moving to our new house, the indoor reception is still bad. Also, we couldn't use our phone when we were in Tasmania, while everyone else who are with Telstra could. So that was another reason we switched provider...Now we are with Telstra and no problem with indoor reception

victor

victorSydney, NSW

good plans for good prices

good service and good customer service as they always have a good plans for good prices. their 4G network is good and fast and their customer service is really helpful and good

AartiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worthless thief’s

Absolute crap service, day 3 still no access to Lebara, wasted $40 on studip sim. I wish could give zero rating. Don’t waste your time, pay bit extra and go somewhere else.

Plan Cost per Month: $40.00

Good data bank idea but complicated recharge system PROBLEM SOLVED

The data bank idea is quite nice, it is pretty customer friendly. However with the recharge system, you can only see the plans if you have suffcient credit in your main balance. If a plan on sale, you must have its full price credit in order to purchase the on sale price. Everything needs to be solved with a customer service representative, they are kind people. Overall, good data bank idea but complicated recharge system.

Alex T

Alex TSydney, NSW

Very bad reception, Slow or no mobile data

I joine Lebara in january on a one year prepaid plan. In most of the Suburbs whenever I am inside a building there is impossible to connect to the mobile data. The phone reception is also very bad.
Disgusting Network that is making fool of people and making money in the banana republic of Australia.
Keep away from them unless you are a fool!!!

NandaJang

NandaJangSydney, NSW

Awful customer service.

Their customer service is awful. I was struggling with PIN (tried reset PIN more than 5 times, but I didn't get any emails which they sent) and called them to resolve. Waiting time was not bad, but they were very rude. "Because of high volume", they wanted to hang up the phone even I had more questions. What a bad attitude!
Also their network reception is very poor. If you go to the countryside or go into a building, you'd better give up to make use your phone.

Plan Cost per Month: $40.00
Included Data per Month:15 GB
Parak R.Lebara Mobile

Most Terrible Provider Ever! They Make me Feel Disgusting!!!!!

worst network in Australia

this is worst network experience i ever had. their network was down for around 4 hours and i m a uber driver and i was offline for 4 hours on Saturday night. if anyone is using lebara for business like myself please dont trust it. thnx

Bruce LSydney, NSW

Slow speed good service

I just purchased the medium starter pack with 36G data (including 12G bonus) and thought it would be good, however the download speed is 80k/s?!!! Are we on dial up? Upload speed on the other hand is 8M/s. I'm not sure if they put the priorities right.

====== Update 24/05/19 =======

They've fixed my settings and now I'm getting 6Mb/s download and 3Mb/s upload, still slow but manageable.

Plan Cost per Month: $29.99
Included Data per Month:36 GB
Bruce L

Their support team is GREAT!! very responsive and helpful, even when this was just a 36G prepaid sim. Will definitely buy from them again.

Smriti A.

Smriti A.asked

Hey!
I bought a Lebara sim which was supposed to work in the European Union. I went to Iceland and it didnt work there. Now the internet is working but the calls are not. I am a travellor and it is causing me problems. Please help.

Hi Smriti,
Please send us your registered Lebara mobile number via private message and our team would get back to you ASAP. Please use the link below to know more about Lebara's roaming services.
www.lebara.com.au/international-roaming/

Dunhill A.

Dunhill A.asked

Why my lebara simcard is not working? When I was onboard last February 2019 its working. I have my vacation for 4months then I come onboard again last June 2019 then suddenly my simcard is not working.

Hi Dunhill,
Thank you for reaching out to us. Please share your registered mobile number via private message and our team would be happy to look into this for you. Please note: Lebara Mobile services are terminated in 3 months if it has no balance and are inactive.
We will look into this for you once you provide us with the requested info.

Kind regards,

Anush D.

Anush D.asked

I just bought a $24.90 Small Starter Pack from Woolworths but when I try to activate the sim it says I have to pay again? Did I do something wrong?

Hi Anush,

Thank you for reaching out to us. While on the plan selection page, please select $24.90 plan and your activation would go through without having to pay anything.
This page is usually for customers who want to upgrade the plan while activation.
Please feel free to reach out to us via private message should you require any further assistance.

Regards,