Dodgy company

Even during installation they charged money evethough they claimed government incentives but it was also poor installation

Scratch marks and scruffs

Now called the company to only be told they don’t sell the old bulbs anymore and wanted me to pay for the leds in warranty

The manager was asked to be spoken to but was not available from the Melbourne CBD office. Nor did he call back.

Stay away from this dodgy company

Store LocationMelbourne CBD
Anita T.

Anita T.Melbourne

Who is Chairman of this company?

I have experienced extreme disappointment in the Ledified product installed throughout my home in 2013, as cannot find replacement globes anywhere.Very disappointing product. I was not told at time of purchase if I replaced my halogen downlights with Ledified product I would not be able to find compatible globes for replacement anywhere, and no, Bunnings don't have any. Who is the chairman of Ledified?

Store LocationLedified
JSWAUS

JSWAUSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible Company to deal with

I would never ever use Ledified. I had 22 down lights and transformers installed by them, recently I have 3 burnout transformers, I have sent a number of emails to Simon Fishke asking where I can get a replacement. He did not even bother to acknowledge my emails. I rang them and after a whale someone suggested To buy fro Bunnings, well Bunnings said they will not stock their products as they are unreliable, well that says it all. Stay away from them.

Store LocationVictoria

Jack J

Jack JGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Biggest Scammers - Dodgy LED Lights

Had all my downlights replaced with LED's a few years ago as part of government incentive. Half of our downlights no longer work despite being advised that they would last 15 to 20 years with no issues. When I tried calling their customer support line I could not get through at all. Have also been told that they do not do residential. I think we should raise a class action against LEDIFIED as there are many other customers in the same situation. I would not recommend even business customers signing up with LEDIFIED.

SeaPin

SeaPinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor After Sales Service - Typical Of So Many Companies These Days

Store LocationPort Melbourne
Vck

Vck

HAIELO provides Cheap quality LEDs and service

Shame on the government subsidy program plan that allows this kind of providers,
this is a genuine feedback to the Haielo invoice number 58160, and installed date 10 October2019. They replaced part of our lights to LEDs but for the remain they did not have the correct sizes of globes and advised me that they will be replaced in couple of months once the sizes available but still not, other issue one of the outdoor light cover is rusty and unable to remove they left it as is, one other important issue that one globe has stopped working already! I have tried to contact them several times via phone and email but they have not responded yet. Is this a good experience or service or provider?

Joy

JoyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A 0 star review

Had Ledified replace all downlights under the govt scheme a few years back. Guaranteed 15-20yrs for their globes. Now after a few years globes are problematic. No customer support at all. Many messages left and no return.
Now Unified have contacted me about getting Solar panels. NO WAY!
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. They do not care about their customers at all.

Steve Howell

Steve HowellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ledified downlights

Ledified downlights.
A couple of years ago I had an electrician put in some downlights, happen to be Ledified. Had one blow and went to Bunnings with replacement, but once in was flashing. Found out that the normal MR16 downlight are not compatible with the Ledified transformer. Rang Ledified woman tells me I need to replace transformer as well, as these globes are no longer available.
Hopeless Ledified, hopeless.

Store Locationthrough electrician

Haielo failure to care

Haielo replaced about 20% of the lights that needed to be replaced.
Haielo replaced globes only in the entry of the house and then said that they had completed their job.
The worker did not give his name and gave no evidence that he was a Licenced Electrician (as required by Victorian law).
It appeared to us that Haielo was "ripping off the system"
The fact that our home is a rental property possibly indicates that Haielo possibly has little regard to tenanted properties.
In any event, Haielo sought to minimum the amount of work and was non-caring about replacing globes.

Joe

JoeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No Back up - AVOID! AVOID! AVOID! this company

Three years after installation globes start to fail.Called Ledified only to be told they don`t do residential anymore and oh and they don`t sell replacement globes go to Bunnings or Beacon Lighting.Trouble is their globes are not compatible.So they left me high and dry and have to replace entire unit.

Store LocationMelbourne
New ex customer

New ex customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ledified - unhappy customer. Bad LED lights and support has stopped.

Terry L.

Terry L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Have nothing to do with LEDIFIED

One Ledified globe has failed well short of the promised 50,00 hours. Five [four by Message on be site and once by phone] has had no response. It seems that there are no compatible third party LEDs that work with the Ledified transformers. So now I will have to pay fopr a new transformer. These leds were incredibly expensive at installation - they lied at the sales point. Avoid this company like the plague.

Denise

DeniseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Another well deserved bad review for this company

Chris saunders

Chris saundersGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ledified are scamming the consumers

Store LocationPhone contact only
Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ledified Do Not Support Product with Spare Parts

Was sold a lie with Ledified that the LED down lights would last up to 25 years.
4 Years later and lights are failing. The LED globes are failing and I have been told by LEDified that they no longer stock these globes and I would have to use trial and error to find compatible aftermarket globes.
I do not recommend this company and are really disappointed.

Scott

ScottGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A disappointing outcome

Five years ago we signed up for Ledified lighting throughout our house, and were advised that we would get up to 10 years life out of the globes. We are now in year 5 and a number of globes are beginning to fail. When I called Ledified to seek replacement globes I was advised that the globes we purchased are no longer stocked. I asked if there were alternate globes, and was most underwhelmed by the response that not all globes are compatible with the Ledified transformers, so I would have to find a globe through trial and error......appalling customer service.

Babydoll

BabydollGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

LED lights

Please do not use this company. They install poor quality lights and transformers which are exclusive to them so when a light stops working you can't get a replacement anywhere. They will not answer emails or provide any help. They are just another "take the money and run" mob.

Daryl. E.

Daryl. E.Southwest, VIC

Bad quality components

Initial down light install was ok. 1st warranty claim was covered promptly, 2nd claim took about a week and on my 3rd claim they just don't want to know me. Phoned up to be told someone would get in touch didn't happen. No response to email so just did it myself. They use/used non standard drivers/lights which makes it a bit confusing to replace. I ended up using the bright orange drivers from Bunnings and lights from the same place.
Edit - They did get back to me via email - possibly because of this post?
Would send a driver via mail for $20 plus $15 postage. Bunnings unit cost under $10.
Lights are around 4 years old and i thought my warranty was 5 years but cannot find paperwork.
Upgraded rating to ok.

Complete joke

They are really bad. Complete scam, first they advertise that they service is for life warranty. Crap. Poor customer service and complete joke.

Allan Johnson

Allan Johnson

Dont use Ledified

25 phone calls, no one returns the calls. I needed globes, paid for them and they didn't send them. When they finally sent them, it turned out to be transformers. They said they sent the transformers, which did not arrive!!! Then asked me to pay for a new lot to be sent. This company is just one big scam, to not be able to get customer service over 4 globes or transformers is an absolute joke. Don't use Ledified……..