7 Day Detox, 14 Day Detox

Scam - do not buy anything from here.

Bought my 14 day detox pack since Jan 2020 and never got to me till now. Have called so many times and emailed they never get responded..stay away people and do not be fooled

Purchased in January 2020 for $179.00.

Sharon H.

Sharon H.New South Wales

Awful

Possibly one of the worst detox's I have ever done. It makes you feel so sick and weak. After the 3rd day, the lemon syrup became so unbearable to drink to a point I thought I was going to trow up and couldn't shake the sick feeling. I felt so ill and tired and felt extremely miserable. I stuck it out for the 7 days but would never do it again! I lost a couple of KG but after I started to eat again my apatite increased dramatically from what it was before I done the detox and I probably gained double if not triple of what I lost doing the detox. Would highly not recommend this detox and would not waste your money.

Purchased in December 2019 at Health 365 for $100.00.

Taste
Tia R.

Tia R.South East Queensland, QLD

please read before buying it

this is clearly a fad before you buy read the reviews for the 1 & 2 stars. if you dislike an acidic taste than definitely don't buy for it will hurt your throat.

Purchased in November 2019 for $100.00.

Taste

I ❤ this lemonade diet

I'm currently doing a 14 day lemonade detox diet after the thanksgiving holiday. The first time I did it was years ago, I've always had great success with 15 to 20 pounds of weight loss.

Good results. Terrible taste

Simple to follow. Make it and go. The taste is to be acquired. It took me over a week to be able to stomach the taste.
I did see results and it did work for me. Maintain healthy eating

Very positive experience

GuitaryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Why don't they ever define Toxin?

Do you know why they never define toxin?
Because that part is up to YOU!

The reason is that we all think toxin means something different.
I may be drinking too much beer, you might like chocolate, Jane enjoys salt and vinegar chips, Simon eats fried food every day..
Detox from what?
They never say..
We already have a liver and kidneys. They are usually free and work better than this nonsense.
Lemon detox is misleading or deceptive... can't figure out which one.. But you can be sure both are illegal.

Bobbii

BobbiiPort Moresby

Never an Easy Fix But Results Speak For Themselves.

pajerothehero

pajerotheheroAdelaide

Takes incredible discipline

This is a very shocking cleanse for your body. But the results are incredible. On the 4th day of the detox my calf muscles were hurting and I read that this is due to the body eating the toxins out of the muscles. Pretty crazy stuff. The lemon mix is quite tasty but it is no way filling. Expect to be RAVENOUS from midday of day 1 right up until you finally finish. The best part for me was the lemon removing the mucous from my lungs as an ex smoker. I honestly feel this detox has added another 3 years to my life expectancy!

Find out how Lemon Detox Diet compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

someone want to join me?

I did this diet b4 but i need someone to share the experience day by day with, and motivate me want to add me to start? Kik id: beeps234

Great Cleanse and Detox

Love, Love, So Easy!!!

Bec

BecAdelaide, South Australia

Terrible

A little bit of tough love

Very happy!

Isabel

IsabelMelbourne

This is excellent it couldn't go better

I am in my 5 day and I feel amazing just realise how we poison ourselves with bad food. For those who had a bad experience sorry this does not work for them. Not all program's suits everyone. This is my second year doing the detox and I'm thinking everyone should do it once a year. I hope this post help people like me at first so skeptical after trying just grateful with the benefits of the drink. Actually I never write reviews about anything but I think. This product it's worth it yo try. Again no for everyone I suppose.
So much energy. I feel a new me
Little cramps and funny sounds

Feeling great!

poppet07

I am just finishing day 5 and I feel crap still! Legs are sore and constantly hungry! But I shall continue to day 10. 4kg down and hoping for at least another 3kg before I finish...and I'm counting the days!!!!

Discipline = Benefits

Salt Water

Ria

RiaSydney

Lemon Detox Review April 2013

Dying!
Dying!

Thank you! im on day 1 and im struggeling as this is the time of day id take a trip to the vending machine andwhile im this hurgary its even more tempting.

im looking forward to weigh myself after all this! thanks!!