Lenovo Monitor L20e . 20 from Officeworks

I needed Monitor which would work with both Desktop computer and our home security CCTV cameras, without the need for a 2nd Monitor. I needed one with VGA and HDMI Input. I found a 21.5 inch one at Officeworks at Hoxton Park, NSW. It perfectly suits our needs, eliminates the need for duplicate cables and changes from Desktop Computer viewing to CCTV camers at the press of a switch along the front frame. Very happy with the product thus far.

Product PurchasedLenovo Monitor

Lenovo Ideaepad D330.

Purchased to replace my Surface 3 (which the battery blew up), I haven't used it as I intend to. As an amateur sport photographer, I tend to shoot local sport and then download my photos before Leaving so the players involved can view said photos. As I also use a tablet pre-game to watch a TV episode, the D330 is handy as it can be 'detached' and become a stand-alone tablet, for which can be placed in the holder in my vehicle.

Picture and sound quality is excellent although if using it as a tablet, one must buy an adapter if using a portable hard drive. However, adapter can be utilised for a number of different purposes.

An all-round excellent replacement of a Surface 3, and even the battery provides longer usage of the Lenovo D330.

Bought a laptop online

The item was purchased for a holiday so i could study, scheduled to arrive 2 weeks before i flew out. I am still unclear as to why it did not arrive. Courier company blames Lenovo and Lenovo blame the courier company. Bottom line is this:
you know when your dealing with a company that lies, unprofessional, obfuscates, treats you like your an idiot and does not seem to care.
The call centre based in Malaysia promised to call me back with answers on three or four occasions; this seems to be a tactic to put you off because multiple attendants did this and never called. Should have gone to a bricks and mortar store but i wanted to save $50 - big mistake.

September 2nd 2019 Update: The worst internal processes i have ever dealt with

1. Purchased laptop online 3 weeks before my overseas holiday in order to do some study on the plane etc.
2. Did not receive the item by the due date and then followed up, I had to do all my own leg work to find out the item never left the warehouse in Sydney for Perth. 3 days later they figured this out too but added on some blame to the courier company.
4. I am on my trip in Europe and they call me (at this stage the item is 2 weeks overdue from there said expected delivery Date) I asked for a refund.
5. They then tell me that the item was lost somehow in transit and that i can have another if i chose of the same value.
6. I ask for the refund and this is granted on the 18th and the credit invoice is sent; i am also advised that the credit will take up to 10 working days - no problem.
7. It is now the 3rd of the following month and they have only just asked for my banking details, i had assumed they would reimburse straight onto my credit card that I purchased it from.
Not surprised or angry anymore, just expected.

Product PurchasedLaptop

Never ever Lenovo

Lenovo Notebook IP130. Biggest mistake to buy this product. Purchased 2 months ago directly from Lenovo for $700+ 3 year warranty. Within 4 weeks started to have problem with it, internet cuts out, stops working, extremely slow. My 6 year old Dell works better than this product. Recovery media already installed, they sent it by post waited for it for 2 weeks?? Laptop still struggling, not much improvement. "Runs into Problem" continuously. Called support line, can't offer anything else besides repair. That would take how long? Why offer warranty in a first place? I need a working laptop not a warranty . Also support line not open on weekends so if the laptop runs into problem on Friday night then no one to call until Monday morning. Very sour lemon

Continual Repairs Needed

Would not recommend this brand, short life even though the price was good at the time, I now have no lap top or face a big bill.to repair, and it's only a year and half old

Product PurchasedLap top

Poor battery life and customer service

Purchased a brand new yoga 530 and it only gave me 1.5-2 hours battery life on minimal brightness. I complained as the website said up to ten hours, but was told that ten hours is in idle mode and that I should expect 2-3 hours max. This is unacceptable and false advertising. For $1400 you would expect a laptop battery to last longer than that. This laptop would barely last me one class at university. I do not expect a full ten hours but at least 7 hours would be good and not less than 2. After several weeks of complaining I sent the laptop back and they told me it would take three weeks to refund and check. I am still waiting. Worst service ever. No one responds to emails, the call centre is rude and unhelpful.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Terrible computer and terrible service

I purchased a Lenovo desktop TC V520 directly from Lenovo with a 1 year warranty. Within few months the computer slowed sown considerably and internet died out even though it was connected to the modem directly through a cable. Other laptops working on WiFi on the same network worked fine. Being in the warranty called Lenovo who have the call centre in Malaysia. First person [name removed] asked me to reset the adaptors which I did but it had no effect. I called again and this time another person [name removed] took the call and said that he will call me back in 1 hour. That never happened. I again called and after 30 minutes of wait time [name removed] answered and asked me to Reset the computer to factory settings. As soon as I hit the reset button he said his work was done and is unable to assist me any further as he had to attend other customers. When I asked him to hold on till it is reset (which is few minutes according to him) he refused and hung up on me. Now my computer is not working and there is no support available. I am left with no choice but may be to buy a new computer even though I have a brand new computer with me. This is appalling service but little you can do about it as they are not in Australia.
Buy any local brand but Do not buy Lenovo. You will be better off without it.

P.S. I have given one star because that's the lowest option otherwise Zero stars.

Product PurchasedLenco L-90

Its a one way street, poor customer support , faulty product , even does worth to give then one star feedback

I bought the server from them, i was faulty and they not responding to my request to refund or return back the product. Whenever I am calling them, they are saying they would come back to me but they never say anything.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

I Received "First Class" Customer Service!!!

I have read many reviews about Lenovo pointing out their experience of poor customer service but this was not my experience recently!! I ordered a Lenovo E595 Laptop on 25.6.2019 and used the Online Store for this purpose. The following day I realised that I should have purchased the E595 that I was able to upgrade during the Online Ordering Process - as I needed a bigger SSD and wanted to include a Hard Drive as a second drive. I contacted Lenovo by phone - that process was quick - and spoke to Gabriel. Gabriel could not have been more helpful. I was panicking but Gabriel was calm, polite, helpful and most importantly, understanding. He went out of his way to help me and was a pleasure to speak with. This High Level of Customer Service is something we don't experience very often these days. We are quick to complain - but when we receive this level of service we often forget to comment. As it turned out - the excellent discount on offer for the E595 was for the pre-configured model and if I was to upgrade some of the components - then this discount was not applicable. I understood this and went ahead with my original order. Again Gabriel was very accommodating and helpful. I ordered this E595 on 25.6.2019 and I noticed this morning looking at the Tracking for my delivery - that it will be delivered to me today 27.6.2019) and I live in Rural Victoria!! Outstanding Service!! I hope that those in charge of Lenovo Aus - make a point of highlighting the service offered to me by Gabriel. He is definitely a keeper!!!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Well quite obviously - I spoke far to soon!!!! Very disappointed with the lack of support from Lenovo. After I received my New Lenovo Laptop (E595) I went online to register my machine. It looked like a simple and straightforward task. Enter your Serial Number - which I did - and the response online was 0 Days remaining on your Warranty for this BRAND NEW LAPTOP. I couldn't believe that this was happening. I tried several times and the response online was the same - 0 Days remaining on your Warranty. To add further insult it also said that Warranty expired back in 1970?? From that point I was forced to contact Lenovo online several times over 6 days and also numerous phone calls to Lenovo Aus. The results were identical - Your request is still "Processing"!! This is after 6 days of back and forth contact with Lenovo. What made this worse was the fact that I had my Invoice clearly detailing my Serial Number - yet online it was showing NO WARRANTY!! I intend contacting ACCC today as I firmly believe that Lenovo Australia cannot sell Brand New Laptops without any warranty - simple!! Really disappointed and sorry to those people who may have read my initial posting regarding Lenovo. I should have realised that any Organisation that can't be bothered reading Consumer Reviews of their products on Product Review - that their Customer Service (which again is an overseas call centre) will be Poor. Once bitten twice shy in the future!!!!

Bunch of thieves

My display broke and I sent my Lenovo Thinkpad 370 to the Lenovo depot to get it fixed. When it returned, I Found out that my charger was missing and I only had 4gb of Ram when I originally had 8gb. Unhelpful customer service. Never buying from them again. Hope they go bankrupt!

The worst computer and customer service ever.

Purchased a hard drive for my new business. took about 2 weeks to receive it. I accepted that.

I had the hard drive for 6 months before it dies and stops working. As stated this device was for my business. Me being the sole person in the business and no other computer.

This happened on a Friday night. On line support could not help me. They told me I had to wait until Monday to speak to a technician.

I even sent an email.

Received a call on Monday to say they got my email. They weren’t able to fix the issue over the phone. Instead they say they have to order parts and then a technician will contact me to come around and fix it.

Despite not agreeing with this as its only 6 months old... I also get told he will call me the next day to see how I went. That call never arrived.

I’m now out of work for 4 days... technician arrives to replace a motherboard and a fan. Another day wasted of my time.. just sitting around for him to fix it..
Hard drive creates new problems.. still doesn’t work. I get told that they will need to order another motherboard and get the technician out..

At this point I cracked it and demanded I get my money back.

I was told that was not possible. Threatened to report them to the ACCC and take legal action against them.. which I think is the best thing to do..

After about 20 emails going back and forth and 2 weeks or more later... They finally agree to refund my money.. but I have to return their computer first. I have been out of work probably a month now... and they obviously don’t care.. I keep asking for this matter to be escalated but not getting very far..

They say it will take 5 days for me to get my refund once I return the hard drive... absolutely pathetic...

I can’t even go and buy myself another hard drive. I don’t trust them as far as I can throw them.

They also stated that it will take three days for someone to call me to arrange to pick it up..

This is absolutely insane.. I’m still waiting for the call... still don’t have a computer to work with.. don’t have an income do can’t afford to go buy a new one, as they’re holding my money as ransom until they get their faulty Gard drive back..

Strongly recommend that anyone looking to buy a new hard drive... avoid a Lenovo at all costs..

The wurst machine and service ever.. I’ll go back to a HP.. I’ve never had problems with HP computers..

Worst mistake I made is buying a Lenovo..

Buyers please be ware of them.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Bad billing process and debt collection threats.

Warned to send me to debt collectors because they failed to take money from my debit card when they have already hold the money on my account (pre-auth). They didn't take the money and after like a week they failed to do the new actual charge because the old pre-auth expred. Because my bank account was running low thanks to their pre-auth and my online shopping lock I placed on my card, and that I didn't expect they are not charging me in one go, they warned to send me to debt collections.

They are being special and difficult with their billing process. I can never understand why they won't charge me in one go to avoid all these hassles. I particularly don't appreciate how they warned to send me to collections when it's their fault my account balance locked up. They didn't send me to collections after I send them the order money through bank transfer though.

Still, not particularly a happy experience.

Product PurchasedThinkpad T480

Worst after sales service

My first Lenovo laptop - only bought because the Good guys store recommended and said that they had a rep in WA and easy for after sales service.
DoNOT believe this . Their technical support team is outsourced and do not reply to your followup emails once they have your laptop in their depot.
I was left 2 weeks after which I am still chasing them to find out how long more they need to order a part for the computer.
No communication from them. You have to ring them and waste your time following up on your product.
Will NEVER buy Lenovo again

Very bad quality laptop

Bought a Lenovo a275 laptop in Jun 2018.
Oct 2018 laptop could not turn on, sent back to the Lenovo depot in Sydney, a RAM was replaced.
Jun 2019, just a few days before the warranty expires, the laptop could not turn on again. Sent back to the Lenovo depot in Sydney, CPU and motherboard replaced.
In just one year, CPU, motherboard and RAM, the 3 main components need to be replaced!!! Who would buy the Lenovo product again???

Product Purchasedlenovo a275

Don't buy a Lenovo Yoga computer

I purchased a Lenovo Yoga online in early 2018. I had difficulty in projecting my screen to a data projector from the start. With many emails and frustrating converstations, which took over a year, Lenovo finally agreed to my computer to check it. They found that there was a hardware issue and replaced the parts deemed to be not working. When the computer was sent back to me, it had software issues and kept crashing. They insisted that it was because I had not updated the current Windows 10. I updated and it still crashed. Haven't really been a able to use the computer and ready to give up.

Product Purchasedlenovo 920

Excellent all around except for shipping notifications

I read the below reviews, however, I found my experience with Lenovo to be absolutely fine and I am more than happy with the product I received (a ThinkPad E595, Ryzen 7, 8 ram, 512ssd & 1T hdd, a case and keyboard/mouse). Various IT experts recommended I get a Lenovo as, according to them, there are far fewer issues. So far so good..laptop is incredibly fast, display good but speakers pretty terrible (however, if I plug in headphones the sound is fabulous when listening to music). If my experience of the laptop changes though I will update my review. The only reason I did not give 5 stars is due to shipping updates; you receive an email with tracking, but once the package reaches country of delivery it changes hands and that tracking is no longer relevant. I had to call Lenovo to get new tracking number (with DHL), I had to call DHL for updates and website address (as it is not the standard DHL tracking website...it's called cview.dhl.com) and there are no alternatives for delivery until the first delivery attempt is made. Other than that, everything has been fine including Lenovo's customer service..they were professional and helpful.

Order never arrived

Charger did not arrive. It is already 2 months and counting. What a crappy shipping job. I do not know whether the fault lies with Lenovo themselves or DHL. Consignment number is FDF308408

Awful customer service

Order a Lenovo computer over the phone. Took more than week to dispatch. They use DHL so the customer is expected to wait at home by their front door between 9-5 until delivery arrives. Gave up waiting and cancelled order. Refund promised by Lenovo but never received. Now in PayPal’s hands. PayPal rocks as they will be refunding directly in a few more days. Of course as Lenovo has not responded to PayPal it has taken the maximum amount of time but at least PayPal has the purchasers back.

Shuts down - cannot figure out how to fix

I like my laptop for its size, keyboard and look. However, it doesn't run well at all.
After troubleshooting and reading hundreds of forums, it seems Lenovo computers are faulty and shut-down all the time + the company doesn't do enough to help.

Never buy Lenovo

Spent $2000 on a Lenovo laptop, stopped working after 7 months, sent in under warranty to the company for repair, was told it would cost me $2000 to fix, I had the ongoing warranty plus paid a few hundred for extended warranty and got nothing, Lenovo kept giving me run around and excuses. Previous laptops Dell (lasted 4 years), Samsung (3 years) and Acer (3 years). NEVER buy Lenovo. Poor product and customer service. What a rip off!

Product PurchasedLenovo IdeaPad S Series

I purchased two Lenovo notebooks for my twins (MIIX 510 HQ Silver CVT Notebook). Both were purchased through ‘flexirent’ and had to be sent firstly back to Lenovo for diagnosis then back to the flexirent repair service to have replacement battery as the battery life was lucky to be 1.5hrs when it should be 7.5hrs. So both tablets have been returned and despite new battery installation they still will not hold charge. I will not purchase another Lenovo for this reason
Hi Suz. I too have been more than disappointed with Lenovo and will NOT deal with them again! 10 days on from purchase they still can't fix the warranty end date - which they have as ")" days left when I purchased it only 2 weeks ago. If they are within warranty still then you are entitled to get these issues fixed. I did mention the ACCC and was surprised that, even though it is an overseas call centre, they new exactly who the ACCC are. Good luck .....Same thing happened to me. Purchased a yoga 530 and the battery life was less than two hours. Sent it back to them and am waiting for a refund which they said will take three weeks

Has any one got a telephone number to talk to a real person who can make decisions and help with my Lenovo order? The service is truly appalling and I am in disbelief a company in today's world can operate in this way, I have spent the the last 13 days on the phone to every department to find out why my laptop was not delivered. Today I have finally been offered a refund but the hours and hours of phone calls have exhausted me. All I wanted was the computer I ordered, even when they admitted that I had not received it you'd think they might have offered to maybe send out the same model again but maybe expedite it quicker because I have been so patient. I was told it would take 10-14 days plus the delivery of 7 days. I even requested that they could ship it direct to me but just to request this can take 3 days and the reply is not certain? Lenovo have got too big and forgotten the customer, I was was persistent and polite on every phone call, I hope [name removed] reads this and should hang his head in shame. I have purchased 4 Lenovo's in the last 5 years but no more, very upset and disappointed. To be fair to Sales support, they were brilliant but once they have your money you are totally at their mercy. This has taken from the 7th March to today 3rd April. It seems UPS "lost" the parcel but that even took "an investigation" when one telephone call would have sorted this out much earlier. I was taught "Treat people as would expect to be treated" with honesty, efficiency, pride and good manners, I live by this today so it is shame that this ethos could not be taken on board by Lenovo.

All I run is Microsoft Office, nothing else and I use it for business. It has crashed twice today during critical negotiations, utter junk.

CategoryOnline Shops and Electronics & Computing Shops