Lenovo

Lenovo

1.4

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (29) · No (34)
Julie A.

Julie A.Perth, WA

Dreadful dreadful technical support

I am trying to get replacement batteries for my sons' thinkpads. After weeks of trying to get a response I finally received a quote that makes no sense. Dreadful service.

Dan F.

Dan F.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Warranty Service

Product PurchasedLenovo Legion Y520
Rob Frat

Rob FratSydney, NSW

Rubbish computers. Horrible warranty process!

quentin e.

quentin e.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

First and last time I buy Lenovo

Paid $1600 for a new laptop and haven’t had it 2 mths and the network adaptor has gone... not once but twice.
Just dropped it off and been told I won’t have it for up to 4weeks as it’s been sent off for repair
Laughable

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Absolutely a piece of garbage only buy at your own risk

My laptop has to update at least 4 times a day. Google never responds and when I restart my device it still so damn slow everything takes so long to load. It always glitches and deletes my work. Do not ever buy.

Jay

JayPerth, WA

Lenovo is a Joke !!

Bought 8x complete setup (Laptop + Monitor + KB Mouse combo), got delivered incorrect monitors and Lenovo won't accept as they have a 7 day return policy. Spent $10k and post-sale service is pathetic. wish i would have gone with Dell.

Product PurchasedThinkview Monitor
Madi

MadiCanberra 2600, ACT

Would rate 0 if I could

The worst customer service I've ever received. I had a broken power cord for my Lenovo smart clock, 5 calls later, multiple emails & still can't get a replacement!!!! Incompetent staff who can't answer any questions. The clock is worth $70 and they told me it would be $110 for a replacement charger! Just absolutely outrageous. I am so frustrated at this company

Product PurchasedLenovo Smart Clock
Bill C.

Bill C.South East Queensland, QLD

Lenovo filter their own ratings

Don’t believe the ratings on the Lenovo site. I bought a computer that was a piece of junk, I tried to leave a bad rating on their website, and got a notification that it wasn’t published. Even though I didn’t use any foul language. This is a non-transparent, scamming way of doing business

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Very very bad customer service.

It takes 3 to 5 weeks to log a case of a broken screen. The customer service is very very bad. I needed my laptop screen fixed for school and they did nothing at all to get it fixed untill I started yelling at them. Also we had to call them about 3 times for them to make a move.
Would not recommend Lenovo.

Find out how Lenovo compares to other Online Shops

Terrible experience Depot repair. Avoid at all cost!

Send my laptop at their depot in Sydney well over a month ago. I was reassured it would have only taken few days to repair..
Well now after a month I have a possible Eta of another 3 weeks, coming after the first one they gave. They said the order the wrong piece. Lies after Lies.
Do not send your laptop to them, you won't see it again.Never experienced anything like that.
It's 2020 cannot be possible to wait months for something to get fixed !

Susan

SusanBelmont

Terrible service, no support.

Extremely difficult to contact. Feedback forms are not responded to. Emails are responded to with disconnected numbers to call. Waited more than a month, purchase still not shipped and unable to get any response or assistance

Kush A.

Kush A.Sydney, NSW

Worst laptop, never buy again

Worst laptop. Bought new laptop and got damaged screen in 5 months with normal use. No fall or hits.. just with regular use sitting on the desk. Customer service is worst and lenovo has shrugged all responsibilty and refused to repair under warrant.. quoted $487 repair. Lenovo's were supposed to be durable but these are now as flimsy as it can be.. will never buy Lenovo again and will advise others to avoid.

Product PurchasedLenovo ThinkPad E595
Sourav

SouravGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lenovo is the worst, don't buy!!

I placed an order with Lenovo for an Ideapad slim 5 14" and accessories worth more than $1500. After placing the order, the shipping timeline showed 3 months instead of 3 to 4 weeks which is what the website said. Called customer care multiple times and all they had to offer were apologies, asked for refund and cancelled the order. Worst experience ever!

Product Purchasedideapad 5 slim

Rubbish

Lenevo is absolutely rubbish, pl don't buy it. I have bought a laptop and it just 2 years old. Initially it's pins for the charger broken, Now when I close or open, it's back cover is opening. I talk to them many times and send photos. No reply at all.

Product PurchasedLenovo Yoga C740 2 in 1 Laptop
Joel

JoelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst laptop I’ve used

These are just not worth it, I spent $750 on my Lenovo ideapad and all I had was problems, firstly the keyboard mulfunctioned which luckily was covered by warranty, now that warranty has finished, the laptop switches off by itself, battery life is max 1 hour and charging isn’t working, I’ve had more problems then positives with this laptop brand please save your money and go with anyone but Lenovo

Product PurchasedLenovo Ideapad 320

Never Again Lenovo

Ian B

Ian BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great PC

I see a lot of poor reviews and perhaps it is largely people who have poor experiences that submit reviews. To be honest, I have had a Lenovo Ideapad 520 for 3 years. I had one issue with a key that was loose and it was fixed quickly. Other than this, it has been a solid and reliable unit that has operated faultlessly every day. It has travelled the world with me and I can't fault it.

Product PurchasedLenovo Ideapad 520s
Sam P.

Sam P.

Dodgy Machine, Multiple Issues, Less than adequate support team.

Product PurchasedLenovo X1 Carbon
Marlo

MarloSydney, NSW

Terrible customer service

Over the phone I was assured the laptop would be delivered within the week. The website states two days.
I've called and emailed several times and the most recent email I have from them is in broken English pretends they called me today (which they did not!) to offer some goodwill of no particular description and claims I wasn't interested. There was no such call. Very dodgy. Don't buy online.

Product PurchasedThinkPad lenovo
Tony

TonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

appalling service

I purchased a Lenovo laptop online in the middle of March and it finally arrived at the incorrect address in the last week of April.
The 6 weeks between ordering and delivery was full of frustration and excuses from Lenovo - it was apparently all the fault of their courier.
The staff at the Lenovo call centre are not truthful.
Still waiting on a call back from Lenovo but not holding my breath.

Do not buy their product online.

Product PurchasedLaptop Lenovo Y7000

Martyn T.asked

Are Lenovo tower PCs any good?

Brett Moore
Brett Moore

I do not know but after the trouble I have had with my Lenovo Yoga personally I would not go near the brand with a barge pole. I have never seen any problems with Dell.

Martyn T.

Thanks for your advice. Now that I have had a chance to peruse the Internet I see that you are not alone. Ill give Lenovo the flick! Sorry you have had trouble with them. Martyn

Suz

Suzasked

I purchased two Lenovo notebooks for my twins (MIIX 510 HQ Silver CVT Notebook). Both were purchased through ‘flexirent’ and had to be sent firstly back to Lenovo for diagnosis then back to the flexirent repair service to have replacement battery as the battery life was lucky to be 1.5hrs when it should be 7.5hrs. So both tablets have been returned and despite new battery installation they still will not hold charge. I will not purchase another Lenovo for this reason

Paul
Paul

Hi Suz. I too have been more than disappointed with Lenovo and will NOT deal with them again! 10 days on from purchase they still can't fix the warranty end date - which they have as ")" days left when I purchased it only 2 weeks ago.
If they are within warranty still then you are entitled to get these issues fixed. I did mention the ACCC and was surprised that, even though it is an overseas call centre, they new exactly who the ACCC are.
Good luck .....

Amy
Amy

Same thing happened to me. Purchased a yoga 530 and the battery life was less than two hours. Sent it back to them and am waiting for a refund which they said will take three weeks

Stuart A.

Stuart A.asked

Has any one got a telephone number to talk to a real person who can make decisions and help with my Lenovo order? The service is truly appalling and I am in disbelief a company in today's world can operate in this way, I have spent the the last 13 days on the phone to every department to find out why my laptop was not delivered. Today I have finally been offered a refund but the hours and hours of phone calls have exhausted me. All I wanted was the computer I ordered, even when they admitted that I had not received it you'd think they might have offered to maybe send out the same model again but maybe expedite it quicker because I have been so patient. I was told it would take 10-14 days plus the delivery of 7 days. I even requested that they could ship it direct to me but just to request this can take 3 days and the reply is not certain?

Lenovo have got too big and forgotten the customer, I was was persistent and polite on every phone call, I hope [name removed] reads this and should hang his head in shame. I have purchased 4 Lenovo's in the last 5 years but no more, very upset and disappointed. To be fair to Sales support, they were brilliant but once they have your money you are totally at their mercy. This has taken from the 7th March to today 3rd April. It seems UPS "lost" the parcel but that even took "an investigation" when one telephone call would have sorted this out much earlier. I was taught "Treat people as would expect to be treated" with honesty, efficiency, pride and good manners, I live by this today so it is shame that this ethos could not be taken on board by Lenovo.