Lensworld

Listing monitored by Lensworld

Rick
RickGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service.

History of previous purchase made it easy to reorder plus fast delivery & easy to download receipt for claim. Easy to recommend.

Wizzles
Wizzles

Received exactly as ordered

Product was easy to locate. Had the brand I was looking for. Very happy with the quality of the product.

Jim.C
Jim.CSydney

Easy to order, excellent service

I’ve been buying here for a number of years. I’ve found Lensworld to have great prices, easy to navigate and a breeze to order.

Find out how Lensworld compares to other Optical Retailers

Daily disposable contact lenses.

Website very easy to use and products easy to find. Very happy with the lenses I bought and the speed of delivery.

Dailies Aqua Comfort Plus

The Daily’s Aqua Comfort are Great contact lenses. Easy to order and really fast delivery. Would recommend Lensworld to anyone.

Hamish A.
Hamish A.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect as always, great service

Fast delivery, super easy to re-order. Repeat customer and will be back to re-order again. Wonderful customer service, highly recommended

Anne
AnnePerth, WA

Great service, order received within days.

Website was easy to navigate, there was a comprehensive choice of items to choose from, I was extremely satisfied overall.

grahamc
grahamcGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great lenses - beyond expectations

I'm extremely happy with my toric multifocal lenses. They are comfortable to wear, and provide excellent vision through all focal distances.

Perfect! Fast service amazing price

Fast delivery. Exact product needed, very easy ordering and fantastic selection of products Will use from now on. Thank you

Maurice
MauriceCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

The product I need at a pretty good price

Easy to buy and the because the product I purchase comes in two different quantity boxes I really appreciate the description removing any ambiguity, I can see exactly how many contacts I'm purchasing.

Alexandra
AlexandraCentral Queensland, QLD

I ordered the wrong ones ..

It was easy to navigate, but its a new script for me, so I got it wrong. Then I had to wait quite a long time for a refund, even though I posted them back the very next day.
I have only ordered online from Specsavers before. When I finally figured out which were the correct ones, you didn't have the item I wanted anyway.
So I will probably go back to ordering from Specsavers after all, even though the prices on Lensworld were better - although not much.

Very easy to use
Very happy but only needed the one product
Very happy
These are the reasons I keep coming back

Debbie
Debbie

Reliable and prompt service!

Easy navigation of the Lensworld website makes ordering simple. Great range of products.
Good communication re confirmation once my order was placed
As always my contact lenses were delivered promptly.

Very good

A lot more affordable way of wearing daily contacts. Contact lens quality was good. Postage took a bit longer than suggested on the website, but that's ok, they had to come from NZ.

not at all happy with the service

order took over 4 weeks to process, When I got my order, I asked for a refund as my prescription had changed I was informed that an administration fee of $26 would be charged (think about that next time you order lenses off these guys) won't be dealing with them again