Lensworld

Lensworld

Karen

Karen

Good value of price and fast delivery.

The price is lower that the place where I bought for years. And I received very quick after ordering. Love it.

Quick service. I have been using for years!

Very easy to navigate. I have been using their services for almost 5 years and I have no complaints. They keep the record of my purchase so when I need to buy more lenses I just reorder and it makes my life easier.

rooky

rookySydney, NSW

Good price, easy process, quick delivery. Recommended!

The reminder process works well and the service is always prompt and good value. Pricing is competitive - recommended if you know your prescription and brand.

Deb

DebPerth, WA

Good delivery service

Repeat customer for many years.
Always good service and even the snail mail usually gets to W.A. in about 1 week

JackieM

JackieMVictoria

Great Contact Lenses

Awesome customer service, long delay due to Bosch & lomb not having my contacts but they always kept me up to date with delivery. Highly recommend Lensworld

Deb

DebWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Always satisfied with service product an helpfulness id we have any queries. Usually prompt delivery ans easy to follow tracking.

Esther

Esther

Fast delivery

Easy to navigate in the web, fast delivery at a competitive price. I will be a repeated customer for sure!

Dave

DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product & great service

From the time I rang up & placed my order to when I received my contacts everything was so professional & very easy Thank You

It’s really easy to order and the product are many to choose with so I can get what I needed.
It’s great to wearing every day.

Laurad

LauradMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy contact lens replacement

Website is easy to navigate and has easy ordering and reordering process - reasonable delivery times. Would happily recommend this company.

Deborah

DeborahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just re ordering as i had run out

yes, very easy to navigate, very happy with the range of products, very satisfied, thank you. I will re order again when needed.

Carline

CarlineSydney, NSW

Good and efficient

I know what I wanted and had bought the product for many years from other suppliers before. The website was easy to use in finding what I want.

Linda

Linda South East Queensland, QLD

Great

I have no concerns at all, there was straightforward communication, the lenses were a competitive price. I am very satisfied and will order again.

Mez

MezSydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy to order

The product was accurate and the option to chose 0.00 script was perfect as I wanted a pair for cosmetic enhancement. Please note Acuvue Define is for brown to dark brown eyes and is to enhance the natural colour and not change the colour.

Rahul

RahulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Experience

The product delivered has met the expectation I had.
Gold start for the Customer Service at your company. Your team member was very prompt and professional in answering my queries and she followed up with the vendor very quickly and resolved the issue.
Will shop again here.

Gaylisa Gunson

Gaylisa GunsonVictoria

Perfect! Just the right ones needed! Quick delivery too

Very satisfied with product they are right ones for me! Very goods range & quality & very easy navigation of website too

Bruce

BruceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rapid delivery, good communication, good price

It was easy to order online. The prices were good and delivery was pretty good too considering the challenges of Covid 19. Communication is excelent and the lenses are terrific.

Kelly Potter

Kelly PotterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can't see without them :-)

Happy with product and service received. I just wish that you had more than one option for my script: Biofinity Toric 6pk (Base Curve: 8.7, Sphere: -5.00, Cylinder: -0.75, Axis: 180)

Fantastic service

Was easy to use great website thanks for your great service. Fast delivery and communication was great thank you . Good job

Rod

RodLaunceston, TAS

Great service with a smile

Great product and competitive priced rates, easy to find contacts, style, size and prompt delivery to Tasmania, I found the product as purchased, have the contacts compared to same brand same power, a great product..have brought for 2 years..