4.4

Dear D.
Dear D.
  Fair Incentive

Great experience

Always great experience to buy my contact lens with Lensworld. Show details
mike
mikeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Reliable Supplier

Quality lenses and efficient service - always reliable and prompt delivery Show details
Adele
Adele

First time purchased from this company, so great to have another option

Arrived within a week, and finally another option to purchase my contact lens online :)
Doctor A
Doctor ASydney, NSW19 posts

extremely poor service

THey sent the wrong product, made ME run around to work out what went wrong and i have now sent back the product over one month ago, they have my money and I am still waiting for a refund. I would have been more than happy for them to simply exchange the contacts for the correct ones but all of this has been extreme unsatisfactory.
Patrick.W
Patrick.WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience with clear access to the expected product

Very nice and great website for everyone, delivery was quick as well Show details
Davies
Davies

Fit the bill

All good just what I wanted and no issues or concerns Show details
LMC
LMC

Kevin Byrne
Kevin Byrne2 posts

Good Product

Product arrived in good order and condition however they always take a long time to get here
Vikki W.
Vikki W.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Great products

Thanks always fast delivery and great products
Totally recommend them vikki
Big H
Big H

Order received

Order received, I dont want to write a review, but am satisfied with the purchase
Maria
MariaPerth, WA

Great service and great-as-usual lenses

I've been buying lenses with Lensworld for years, and it's always a good service: the order is always correct, the lenses arrive within a couple of weeks and I've never had any issues. I always buy the same brand and the quality is always the same (good). Show details
Tanya L.
Tanya L.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Quick delivery and these contacts are my go to

I leave these contacts in for a month at time. Awesome Show details
suzannepalmer973
suzannepalmer973

Im always confident that ill receive my package within a few days of ordering.
Excellent service and always well priced. Show details
George W
George WMelbourne2 posts

Placed my order and received in within the week. Wonderful.
Ebony
EbonyWestern District, VIC

Excellent product

Excellent product, great quality, easy process to order and quick delivery Show details