Lensworld

4.4

Rahul

RahulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Experience

The product delivered has met the expectation I had.
Gold start for the Customer Service at your company. Your team member was very prompt and professional in answering my queries and she followed up with the vendor very quickly and resolved the issue.
Will shop again here.

Gaylisa Gunson

Gaylisa GunsonVictoria

Perfect! Just the right ones needed! Quick delivery too

Very satisfied with product they are right ones for me! Very goods range & quality & very easy navigation of website too

Bruce

BruceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rapid delivery, good communication, good price

It was easy to order online. The prices were good and delivery was pretty good too considering the challenges of Covid 19. Communication is excelent and the lenses are terrific.

Kelly Potter

Kelly PotterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can't see without them :-)

Happy with product and service received. I just wish that you had more than one option for my script: Biofinity Toric 6pk (Base Curve: 8.7, Sphere: -5.00, Cylinder: -0.75, Axis: 180)

Fantastic service

Was easy to use great website thanks for your great service. Fast delivery and communication was great thank you . Good job

Rod

RodLaunceston, TAS

Great service with a smile

Great product and competitive priced rates, easy to find contacts, style, size and prompt delivery to Tasmania, I found the product as purchased, have the contacts compared to same brand same power, a great product..have brought for 2 years..

Ruth Less

Ruth LessSydney

Fantastic Service and product, only issue is

Fantastic service and product but I noticed the boxes had been marked wrong - the left was meant for the right and vice versa. Otherwise they contact lenses feel great and I’m very pleased with the purchase

Tegan

TeganLismore

These were a total waste of money. Ordered the exact prescription he has and they weren’t as magnified. Absolute waste.

Terrible waste of money for inferior goods. A prescription is a prescription. If your lenses don’t magnify to +2.50 don’t put that as the prescription. I will never waste my money again

Graham

GrahamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No complaints.

Easy to order and reorder.
Good range of products.
Happy with product.
Have previously ordered and very happy with product.
Prompt delivery and good communication on delivery.
Also happy with the pricing to order online.

Deb

DebPerth, WA

Good service

easy to re order. have been getting from lensworld for years without a problem. Delivery times at the moment are a bit slow as with everything. Make sure you give enough time especially if you live in western Australia

Always a good experience shopping here

Great quality lenses and shipping is always quick which is so convenient. Lots of options on the website and value for money compared to other sites. My go to place to shop contact lenses every three months

Stefanie C.

Stefanie C.South East Queensland, QLD

Got my product in just a few days. Was what I wanted

Satisfied with the quality of the product and it didn’t take too long by mail to arrive either. Now I am just adding words because it has to be 30

Joanne P.

Joanne P.

Easy and fast!

I am really happy about the price and the deliver of the product. I loved that I was given a tracking code so I knew when my order would arrive.

Lenses arrived as ordered and timely.

Webpage was easy to navigate and had the best prices. Shipping was quick considering it came from overseas. Lenses were packaged well. Will definitely order from them again in future.

Kris P.

Kris P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Finally I have contact lenses

Product was easily ordered and delivered efficiently even in these covid times. I had been without lenses for 3 months so was very excited when they turned up quicker than expected. Thanks Lensworld.

Product is good

I found it easy to navigate the on line store, quite satisfied with the products and the range available. Would love to see more offers ore 3 x 2 bargains

T JOHNSON

T JOHNSONVictoria

Great Experience

I have used Lensworld before and always been happy with the service and experience. Easy ordering, fast delivery, competitive pricing. Product has always arrived in perfect condition. No complaints here.

Andres

AndresSydney, NSW

Good timing! Perfect description

I will buy again because I trust in this company, I am 100% satisfied with the product and the fast shipping. The tracking system is awesome, you will know exactly when you will receive the package.

Good service

The website is easy to navigate and order. The prices were competitive. I am able to order high prescriptive lenses. I am satisfied with the product. I will be placing more orders in the near future.
Thank you.

Tatiana

TatianaSydney, NSW

Great products, good prices and deals. Website is mobile-friendly and easy to navigate.
My order arrived In time, well packaged.
I’m pleased with product and service.
Will order again. Thank you.