Lensworld

See the Best Optical Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

MelissaB

MelissaBSydney, NSW

Very fast shipping. Great cost. Perfect order. As always! I buy my contacts regularly and I get a reminder email too for when I need to reorder. Great company! Will buy in future.

Fernanda Luz

Fernanda Luz

Very fast and good price.

After reading a lot o bad reviews, I prepared myself to wait for at least 5 week. But actually, my order arrived just 4 days after placing it.
And the price was very good comparing to competitors.
Very Good. I’ll keep buying my lens with them.

Communer

CommunerQueensland

A Good Alternative

Lensworld's prices are competitive. Their stock is limited, of course, so allow yourself at least three weeks to receive your order from New Zealand. They will tell you if your order is delayed because of no stock.

Kasia

KasiaBrisbane

Amazing!

SallyAdelaide

SallyAdelaideMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I had a great experience

My regular on line supplier was very fast and very reliable but getting more and more expensive every order so I googled Focus dailies and saw them $18 a box cheaper at Lensworld ($62 vs $80) and even after reading the reviews thought I would try it!
Identical product in sealed original packaging arrived. My only warning is plan ahead. It may take 10-14 days. My old supplier took 3.
My observation with my order was they did not hold stock - they take the order then get it from the supplier and then shipped from NZ.
If that saves me $18 a box I am prepared to plan ahead.

Ihsan M

Ihsan MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent and Best Price online

bought a few times as i am a regular user of contact lense, they have best price in town much cheaper in few products than rest of the competitors. recently had a confused experience with their sales rep i think she wasn't in mood to explain what happened to my query. but over all best value for money so far. will definitely recommend others and buy again in future.

Craig CJ

Craig CJSunshine Coast

Good Service, Communication, Price & Fast Delivery

I read some poor reviews mainly from people who had purchased items out of stock so I went for some lens which we're stock items. They we're not only cheaper than anywhere else I also received emailed status regarding my order and package was sent to Australia from New Zealand via a postal service with tracking information.
Parcel was delivered within a week (around working 5 days) which was great. I was even able to tell the courier where to drop off the package whilst I was out. Overall great service, good prices, top product exactly what I ordered and very fast delivery. No complaints from me would definitely use again. Thanks Lensworld.

Lindy

LindyTewantin

Fast delivery and best price online

I ordered Air Optix + Hydra Glyde contacts which are a new product. I was told that they would have to order them in which could take up to 4 weeks to be delivered. 1 week later my contacts arrived :-)

FeL

FeLSydney

Great price, although a little slow in shipping compared to competitors!

They sell for cheaper with some funds covered, but it takes approximately a week to ship, so plan ahead! This is a little slower compared to what their competitors offer.

Sent out wrong order, refused to refund or exhange

Lensworld sent out the wrong order to me, and didn't offer to replace, exchange or refund my item even when I offered to do so at my own cost.

Extremely unsatisfied that I now have an incorrect contact lens size.

Sarah

SarahCoolangatta

Cheapest and Best so far

I read the reviews, but figured I could save nearly half as much as I was spending at the optometrist. Turns out they did deliver quickly and exactly what I ordered. Will not be spending the money at the optometrists anymore

unhappy

unhappyCorowa Nsw

Customer comes last with Lensworld

V MCKEE

V MCKEEGoldcoast

Contacts Never Arrived DONT ORDER FROM LENSWORLD.com.au

After waiting & watching the order tracking just sit still for days i emailed lens world & asked were are they ,they said they will arrive in couple more days so i wait 5 more days & check the tracking & it says been (Delivered ) NO they have not so i email them again & tell them i want copy of signature .Then they say they couldnt be delivered & being returned back to them . So i asked why & they wont give me a answer .BUT will refund .This is the second time ive had trouble with lens world over a few months NEVER AGAIN Please read other reviews first they are unreliable & only a couple of $ cheaper not worth the bad service or headache .

Reviewer265Melbourne

Slow and not upfront about disclosing delays

Reviewer265

Thank you for the quick refund.

Sue

Sue

Great Service and good prices

I used Lensworld for the first time and found they were much cheaper. Good communication and service. I had a problem with one of my lenses and they were quick to respond and replaced them without a problem. Would definitely be a returning customer

mika08

mika08WA

My first experience was great!

I used Lensworld for the first time earlier this month and am glad that I gave them a go. Cheaper lenses and quick delivery plus was able to claim from my health insurance which I wasn't able to do with my last online contact supplier. I also had to email them a question which they responded to quickly. Very pleased!

Thanks for the feedback

Worst Customer Exprience Ever!

Worst customer experience ever. Lensworld sent my parcel to my office address and forgot to include my name on it. I work in an office with over a 1000 employees and it was a nightmare to track the parcel. All I got from Lensworld was a one-line email saying 'apologies.' Also, the company gives the impression that they are based in Australia but the products are sent from overseas. Won't recommend buying from this company.

MaddiSouthwest, VIC

DON'T BOTHER, PAY THE EXTRA $$$ ON ANOTHER WEBSITE AND GET YOUR ITEM IN A REASONABLE TIME FRAME!

Shipping is so slow that next time i will spend a little extra money and receive the contact lens in a reasonable timeframe. Took 7 days for the company to dispatch the item then i had to wait for it to arrive from NEW ZEALAND

Meyer H.Lensworld

Hi Maddi, Thanks for your feedback, the item you ordered was specially ordered in for you as indicated on the website. We sorry you feel this is not an adequate time frame, we are working to improve our delivery times.

Maddi

The item i ordered was not specially ordered in for me.

Slow delivery

Prices are cheapest that I have found on an Australian website the only downfall is the delivery it takes far too long.

Meyer H.Lensworld

Thanks for the feedback, we are working on the delivery times.

votewithbothfeet

votewithbothfeetjamiek_edwards@bigpond.com

Re: Very good client service support but very slow despatch

Very good customer service (Via email), prices are competitive, but my order took 4 weeks to arrive. They were supposed to arrive in 10-15 business days, which is still very slow as they only come in from New Zealand. Other providers can despatch in 2-3 days so I will not order again.

Meyer H.Lensworld

Thanks for the feedback and sorry for the delays, we are working on improving our delivery times. However, certain items take longer to arrive into our warehouses.