Lensworld

Lensworld

See the Best Optical Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

A Good Alternative

Lensworld's prices are competitive. Their stock is limited, of course, so allow yourself at least three weeks to receive your order from New Zealand. They will tell you if your order is delayed because of no stock.

Amazing!

This was the first time I’ve used this website and I was pretty impressed so far. Having worked in this industry a long time ago, I knew exactly what I needed and didn’t have to look hard to find it. One of my lenses was out of stock, which I wasn’t concerned about because I wasn’t in a hurry for my lenses and it’s also not uncommon for my lenses because they’re not as commonly prescribed as single use lenses. I received an order confirmation email and a follow up email to advise of a delay due to ordering in the correct stock, which was great. While I was surprised that the lenses shipped from NZ, I could easily track the order online and the lenses arrived much sooner than I expected.
I liked that they included a note to check the lens details prior to opening the boxes, which I’m sure is helpful for people who are new to contact lens use so they can easily mark their right and left boxes, and also in case there has been an error as they can only be returned to the supplier if the box is unopened.
The pricing is great compared to many other outlets (physical and online) and they also had access to the 6 pack of lenses where most places only have 3 packs.
I was able to use the receipt to easily claim from my private health insurance. I wasn’t disappointed at any point in the process and would definitely use this website again. Thank you so much!

I had a great experience

My regular on line supplier was very fast and very reliable but getting more and more expensive every order so I googled Focus dailies and saw them $18 a box cheaper at Lensworld ($62 vs $80) and even after reading the reviews thought I would try it!
Identical product in sealed original packaging arrived. My only warning is plan ahead. It may take 10-14 days. My old supplier took 3.
My observation with my order was they did not hold stock - they take the order then get it from the supplier and then shipped from NZ.
If that saves me $18 a box I am prepared to plan ahead.

Excellent and Best Price online

bought a few times as i am a regular user of contact lense, they have best price in town much cheaper in few products than rest of the competitors. recently had a confused experience with their sales rep i think she wasn't in mood to explain what happened to my query. but over all best value for money so far. will definitely recommend others and buy again in future.

Good Service, Communication, Price & Fast Delivery

I read some poor reviews mainly from people who had purchased items out of stock so I went for some lens which we're stock items. They we're not only cheaper than anywhere else I also received emailed status regarding my order and package was sent to Australia from New Zealand via a postal service with tracking information.
Parcel was delivered within a week (around working 5 days) which was great. I was even able to tell the courier where to drop off the package whilst I was out. Overall great service, good prices, top product exactly what I ordered and very fast delivery. No complaints from me would definitely use again. Thanks Lensworld.

Fast delivery and best price online

I ordered Air Optix + Hydra Glyde contacts which are a new product. I was told that they would have to order them in which could take up to 4 weeks to be delivered. 1 week later my contacts arrived :-)

Great price, although a little slow in shipping compared to competitors!

They sell for cheaper with some funds covered, but it takes approximately a week to ship, so plan ahead! This is a little slower compared to what their competitors offer.

Sent out wrong order, refused to refund or exhange

Lensworld sent out the wrong order to me, and didn't offer to replace, exchange or refund my item even when I offered to do so at my own cost.

Extremely unsatisfied that I now have an incorrect contact lens size.

Cheapest and Best so far

I read the reviews, but figured I could save nearly half as much as I was spending at the optometrist. Turns out they did deliver quickly and exactly what I ordered. Will not be spending the money at the optometrists anymore

Customer comes last with Lensworld

Forget about using Lensworld they are not interested in resolving your complaint.

I contacted them today Nov 11, 2016.
I had purchased the 6 pack Bausch+Loms Pure Vision 2 contact lenses and tried them a couple of days ago. I
I can't understand how anyone can use these contacts. They are so flimsy, when I try to clean them they just double over in half or even in quarters. They are then extremely troublesome to open up.
They are way too soft and when placed on my finger to insert them, they just collapse or flatten out.
This can not be the way they are meant to be as they are useless.
When I described this issue with Lensworld they just asked me to send a copy of my script to confirm that I had ordered the correct lens.
I replied that I am entitled to order whichever lens I wish, the only requirement according to my Optometrist is that I have the correct sphere and diameter.
So I sent them my script and they replied immediately stating that the script mentioned a different brand so I had no case and they would not be replaced.
I explained that the different brand was just one that the Optometrist gave me to try and again the problem is with the flimsy Bausch+Loms product and what would be the reaction of Lensworld if the Bausch+Loms had been prescribed to me?
He just kept repeating that it was a different product and not covered. So there was no addressing of my complaint regarding the problematic Bausch+Loms lenses.

You don't even need a script to order lenses from Lensworld so I can order anything I fancy or would like to try.

I asked if I could speak with someone else and was told I was already speaking to the correct person.
I don't know what further action I can take at this point except to air my grievance in this manner.

Contacts Never Arrived DONT ORDER FROM LENSWORLD.com.au

After waiting & watching the order tracking just sit still for days i emailed lens world & asked were are they ,they said they will arrive in couple more days so i wait 5 more days & check the tracking & it says been (Delivered ) NO they have not so i email them again & tell them i want copy of signature .Then they say they couldnt be delivered & being returned back to them . So i asked why & they wont give me a answer .BUT will refund .This is the second time ive had trouble with lens world over a few months NEVER AGAIN Please read other reviews first they are unreliable & only a couple of $ cheaper not worth the bad service or headache .

Slow and not upfront about disclosing delays

I read the other comments here on lensworld but decided to take a punt and order my contact lenses, as they were offering the cheapest online price. My order was processed, payment taken, etc. I then received an email advising me that my order had been re-processed and that there would be a 3-5 day delay on lensworld obtaining goods, after which they would be shipped to me. I then received another email advising that the order had been re-processed again and that there was going to actually be a 5-10 delay on lensworld obtaining goods, plus shipping time to me. So, it would have been essentially a 3 week wait until I got my lenses, which was totally unsatisfactory. I therefore contacted the company and requested that my order be cancelled, given that the delay should have been disclosed at the time of ordering. Fortunately they advised they were willing to cancel the order and refund my money. Hopefully the refund monies come through. Disappointing as they are the cheapest.

Hi Mazzie, Thank you for your feedback, unfortunately some times the suppliers run out of stock on special ordered lenses, this is unfortunately out of our control and we try to be as communicative as we can with this information which is why you have received a few emails from us.Thank you for the quick refund.

Great Service and good prices

I used Lensworld for the first time and found they were much cheaper. Good communication and service. I had a problem with one of my lenses and they were quick to respond and replaced them without a problem. Would definitely be a returning customer

My first experience was great!

I used Lensworld for the first time earlier this month and am glad that I gave them a go. Cheaper lenses and quick delivery plus was able to claim from my health insurance which I wasn't able to do with my last online contact supplier. I also had to email them a question which they responded to quickly. Very pleased!

Thanks for the feedback

Worst Customer Exprience Ever!

Worst customer experience ever. Lensworld sent my parcel to my office address and forgot to include my name on it. I work in an office with over a 1000 employees and it was a nightmare to track the parcel. All I got from Lensworld was a one-line email saying 'apologies.' Also, the company gives the impression that they are based in Australia but the products are sent from overseas. Won't recommend buying from this company.

Thanks for your feedback Arjun, unfortunately your name was not passed through to your AU Post courier label and we are working to fix this as mentioned in the email. While we are an Australian registered company, we have multiple warehouses throughout the world from which we may ship from depending on which of our warehouses has the stock to fulfill your order. We are sorry to hear you will not be purchasing from us in the future, but we are happy to hear you received your parcel within our stipulated delivery times.

DON'T BOTHER, PAY THE EXTRA $$$ ON ANOTHER WEBSITE AND GET YOUR ITEM IN A REASONABLE TIME FRAME!

Shipping is so slow that next time i will spend a little extra money and receive the contact lens in a reasonable timeframe. Took 7 days for the company to dispatch the item then i had to wait for it to arrive from NEW ZEALAND

Hi Maddi, Thanks for your feedback, the item you ordered was specially ordered in for you as indicated on the website. We sorry you feel this is not an adequate time frame, we are working to improve our delivery times.The item i ordered was not specially ordered in for me.Hi Maddi, Thanks for getting back to us, as per the website, the colored lenses take 5 - 10 business days to arrive into our warehouse, followed by the 4 - 8 business day courier. Your parcel arrived to you in 12 business days from the date you ordered. You are more than welcome to get in touch with us to discuss this further.

Slow delivery

Prices are cheapest that I have found on an Australian website the only downfall is the delivery it takes far too long.

Thanks for the feedback, we are working on the delivery times.

Re: Very good client service support but very slow despatch

Very good customer service (Via email), prices are competitive, but my order took 4 weeks to arrive. They were supposed to arrive in 10-15 business days, which is still very slow as they only come in from New Zealand. Other providers can despatch in 2-3 days so I will not order again.

Thanks for the feedback and sorry for the delays, we are working on improving our delivery times. However, certain items take longer to arrive into our warehouses.

Strongly Recommend them.

Tried Lensworld for the first time. Competitive price and delivery within agreed time frame. I will certainly try them again..

Thanks for the feedback, we look forward to assisting you with your future orders.

No provider number

Good price. Order delivered from New Zealand but it arrived promptly. However they have no provider number so I cannot claim anything back from private health insurance which makes it a more expensive option, hence that will be the first and last time I use this service.

Thank you for the feedback, at present we are currently trying to expand our health insurance providers. Please keep an eye on our list of health funds to see if yours is listed now or in the future: http://www.lensworld.com.au/health-funds/ Kind Regards Lensworld.com.au team