Lensworld

Lensworld

Jocelyn

JocelynSydney, NSW

Arrived quickly, competative price

Easily found the contact lenses I required. Price was competative to other sites who offered the same product. Arrived quickly considering it was out of stock from other retailers. Would order here again.

Ru Duffy

Ru DuffySouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect and on time too

The best. It was easy and cheap aswell. I'm saving close to $50 dollars by buying it in bulk than fortnightly. Love it and I have not complained yet. Thank you

Charlotte

CharlotteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to find what I needed

I easily found exactly what I was looking for as the website search function makes it simple. Really great prices which are below many of their competitors, I paid just over half the price for the same lenses listed on other sites.Excellent service, I received my lenses in 4 days via regular post and I am incredibly happy with the product

Renae F.

Renae F.Mid West, WA

Fantastic

Easy to find and order exactly what I wanted. Prices were fantastic compared to what I usually pay. Express post arrived very quickly. Order was perfectly correct, expiry dates 18 months to 2 years (for 6 month supply). Very very happy.

Lorraine

LorraineHunter Region, NSW

Great value

Easy to order great value highly recommend, would definitely shop again with lens world , they had a great selection of products , my order was processed and delivered in good time

Geoff

GeoffMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good Value

Found exactly what I wanted easily and the price was far better than the store that I have been purchasing these lenses from for the last 10 years. Well done I will be back.

Graham

GrahamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy with product

Very easy to order items on line.
Product range was excellent and very happy with the product I ordered.
Delivery was very prompt and easy to track.
Will be ordering online next time.

Brisbane QLD

Brisbane QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy and convenient

I’ve made 4 orders in the past year and a half through LensWorld. The previous order is always in history so that you can easily reorder. Checking out is also easy and shipping prompt <1 week.

PHM

PHMBrighton

Great company to purchase from.

Easy website to navigate, leads the pack pricewise, fast delivery. At present I would not buy anywhere else. I also appreciate the offer of all lenses manufactured by Alcon so that I could compare their performance to find the best one for me. My optometrist chose a lens for me, but I found a more comfortable one from Alcon on their site.

Erika F.

Erika F.Perth, WA

Great as always

Very easy to use website. Great range of contacts, fair prices. I have been ordering for couple of years now never had any issue. Ill definitely use it again. Fadt delivery

Great service and great quality.

The range was good and the quality of the contacts were fantastic. There was a broad range of lenses and they were accurate to the information provided on the website.

Fast delivery. Great quality lenses

Very easy to order and delivery updates provided along the way. Fast delivery was greatly appreciated and lenses exactly as described. Very satisfied with the lenses and the overall ordering process.

Nat

NatSydney, NSW

Only place to buy contacts

Easy website to use. Fast delivery. Great range of lens and great pricing. Cooper vision is my brand that I love and they have their full range. Fantastic quality. Only place I get my contacts now and will and have recommended to everyone.

Billie jean

Billie jeanHobart, TAS

Great

Easy, and great value, although shipping took quite sime time, buy am happy with the product, will purchase again, quality is great, itbwould be great to be able to purchase a range of contacts with color and prescription.

Shostie

ShostieAdelaide

Fantastic Fast Service

The website is very easy to use. The contact lenses arrived very quickly and are exactly the same as the ones from the optometrist. I will be using Lensworld to order contact lenses from now on. It's so much easier than the optometrist.

MelissaB

MelissaBSydney, NSW

Very fast shipping. Great cost. Perfect order. As always! I buy my contacts regularly and I get a reminder email too for when I need to reorder. Great company! Will buy in future.

Fernanda Luz

Fernanda Luz

Very fast and good price.

After reading a lot o bad reviews, I prepared myself to wait for at least 5 week. But actually, my order arrived just 4 days after placing it.
And the price was very good comparing to competitors.
Very Good. I’ll keep buying my lens with them.

Communer

CommunerQueensland

A Good Alternative

Lensworld's prices are competitive. Their stock is limited, of course, so allow yourself at least three weeks to receive your order from New Zealand. They will tell you if your order is delayed because of no stock.

Kasia

KasiaBrisbane

Amazing!

SallyAdelaide

SallyAdelaideMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I had a great experience

My regular on line supplier was very fast and very reliable but getting more and more expensive every order so I googled Focus dailies and saw them $18 a box cheaper at Lensworld ($62 vs $80) and even after reading the reviews thought I would try it!
Identical product in sealed original packaging arrived. My only warning is plan ahead. It may take 10-14 days. My old supplier took 3.
My observation with my order was they did not hold stock - they take the order then get it from the supplier and then shipped from NZ.
If that saves me $18 a box I am prepared to plan ahead.