Lensworld

See the Best Optical Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Erika F.

Erika F.Perth, WA

Great as always

Very easy to use website. Great range of contacts, fair prices. I have been ordering for couple of years now never had any issue. Ill definitely use it again. Fadt delivery

Great service and great quality.

The range was good and the quality of the contacts were fantastic. There was a broad range of lenses and they were accurate to the information provided on the website.

Fast delivery. Great quality lenses

Very easy to order and delivery updates provided along the way. Fast delivery was greatly appreciated and lenses exactly as described. Very satisfied with the lenses and the overall ordering process.

Nat

NatSydney, NSW

Only place to buy contacts

Easy website to use. Fast delivery. Great range of lens and great pricing. Cooper vision is my brand that I love and they have their full range. Fantastic quality. Only place I get my contacts now and will and have recommended to everyone.

Billie jean

Billie jeanHobart, TAS

Great

Easy, and great value, although shipping took quite sime time, buy am happy with the product, will purchase again, quality is great, itbwould be great to be able to purchase a range of contacts with color and prescription.

Shostie

ShostieAdelaide

Fantastic Fast Service

The website is very easy to use. The contact lenses arrived very quickly and are exactly the same as the ones from the optometrist. I will be using Lensworld to order contact lenses from now on. It's so much easier than the optometrist.

MelissaB

MelissaBSydney, NSW

Very fast shipping. Great cost. Perfect order. As always! I buy my contacts regularly and I get a reminder email too for when I need to reorder. Great company! Will buy in future.

Fernanda Luz

Fernanda Luz

Very fast and good price.

After reading a lot o bad reviews, I prepared myself to wait for at least 5 week. But actually, my order arrived just 4 days after placing it.
And the price was very good comparing to competitors.
Very Good. I’ll keep buying my lens with them.

Communer

CommunerQueensland

A Good Alternative

Lensworld's prices are competitive. Their stock is limited, of course, so allow yourself at least three weeks to receive your order from New Zealand. They will tell you if your order is delayed because of no stock.

Kasia

KasiaBrisbane

Amazing!

SallyAdelaide

SallyAdelaideMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I had a great experience

My regular on line supplier was very fast and very reliable but getting more and more expensive every order so I googled Focus dailies and saw them $18 a box cheaper at Lensworld ($62 vs $80) and even after reading the reviews thought I would try it!
Identical product in sealed original packaging arrived. My only warning is plan ahead. It may take 10-14 days. My old supplier took 3.
My observation with my order was they did not hold stock - they take the order then get it from the supplier and then shipped from NZ.
If that saves me $18 a box I am prepared to plan ahead.

Ihsan M

Ihsan MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent and Best Price online

bought a few times as i am a regular user of contact lense, they have best price in town much cheaper in few products than rest of the competitors. recently had a confused experience with their sales rep i think she wasn't in mood to explain what happened to my query. but over all best value for money so far. will definitely recommend others and buy again in future.

Craig CJ

Craig CJSunshine Coast

Good Service, Communication, Price & Fast Delivery

I read some poor reviews mainly from people who had purchased items out of stock so I went for some lens which we're stock items. They we're not only cheaper than anywhere else I also received emailed status regarding my order and package was sent to Australia from New Zealand via a postal service with tracking information.
Parcel was delivered within a week (around working 5 days) which was great. I was even able to tell the courier where to drop off the package whilst I was out. Overall great service, good prices, top product exactly what I ordered and very fast delivery. No complaints from me would definitely use again. Thanks Lensworld.

Lindy

LindyTewantin

Fast delivery and best price online

I ordered Air Optix + Hydra Glyde contacts which are a new product. I was told that they would have to order them in which could take up to 4 weeks to be delivered. 1 week later my contacts arrived :-)

FeL

FeLSydney

Great price, although a little slow in shipping compared to competitors!

They sell for cheaper with some funds covered, but it takes approximately a week to ship, so plan ahead! This is a little slower compared to what their competitors offer.

Sent out wrong order, refused to refund or exhange

Lensworld sent out the wrong order to me, and didn't offer to replace, exchange or refund my item even when I offered to do so at my own cost.

Extremely unsatisfied that I now have an incorrect contact lens size.

Sarah

SarahCoolangatta

Cheapest and Best so far

I read the reviews, but figured I could save nearly half as much as I was spending at the optometrist. Turns out they did deliver quickly and exactly what I ordered. Will not be spending the money at the optometrists anymore

unhappy

unhappyCorowa Nsw

Customer comes last with Lensworld

V MCKEE

V MCKEEGoldcoast

Contacts Never Arrived DONT ORDER FROM LENSWORLD.com.au

After waiting & watching the order tracking just sit still for days i emailed lens world & asked were are they ,they said they will arrive in couple more days so i wait 5 more days & check the tracking & it says been (Delivered ) NO they have not so i email them again & tell them i want copy of signature .Then they say they couldnt be delivered & being returned back to them . So i asked why & they wont give me a answer .BUT will refund .This is the second time ive had trouble with lens world over a few months NEVER AGAIN Please read other reviews first they are unreliable & only a couple of $ cheaper not worth the bad service or headache .

Reviewer265Melbourne

Slow and not upfront about disclosing delays

Meyer H.Lensworld
Reviewer265

Thank you for the quick refund.