Lewis Auto Hire

Lewis Auto Hire

Made car hiring so easy!!

Luke's flexibility with delivery and return was greatly appreciated. Definitely would deal with him again and thoroughly recommend him. Bob & Bronwyn M

Another positive experience

We used Lewis car hire again for our family holiday this year. Once again all aspects were positive. From booking our van to dropping off at the end of our trip everything was done professionally , honestly and with genuine care. The price was cheaper than most other car hire companies with no hidden costs and no worry about being unfairly charged after hire on your credit card. I am so thankful for the great service we received on our holiday.

Hassle free car hire.

Highly recommended. Great service - Owner/staff was very friendly & polite, value for money - no hidden fees and very low excess, and car condition was excellent. We just wish we had the one with cruise control. Making this review has more drama than the whole rental process.

Exceptional service , thank you Luke

Luke picked us up at the airport, arranged 2 baby seats in van for 8 of us, he was punctual and friendly. Took us to our hotel, it was after hours, so he helped us to our rooms. Luke went above and beyond. He had 2 cars waiting for us . 1 car with 2 baby seats . The cars were great, I would highly recommend Lewis Car Hire . Jayne & Tim Thankyou

Impressive Service

I was so thankful l came across Lewis Auto Hire- it made my first trip to the Gold Coast stress free. Online booking was so easy to do, but l prefer to talk to someone, and every phone call to Luke- answering a simple question was no hassle to him at all! The car was clean- smelt amazing- the fuel was full! After arriving and picking the car up- he said if you have any questions about anything else, please don't hesitate to call. He was genuine- and made my husband and l felt at ease- coming from a small country town to the big smoke- this buisness ticked all the boxes for us!
Thanks again Luke! You'll definitely hear from us when were up that way again!

Luke is very friendly provides an excellent service

Highly recommend luke at Lewis auto hire to any families needing a car to get around the Gold Coast on holidays. Luke provided a transfer from Gold Coast airport which was very helpful for our family. Very friendly great service.

Highly recommend Luke and Lewis Auto hire

Having been indecisive about hiring a mini van for a family holiday we couldn't be happier that we did. Luke was honest and friendly and made the whole process easy. We were very happy with the price and car seats for 5 children. We used for airport trips, visiting different beaches, shopping, going out for meals, picking up takeaway, SeaWorld and wildlife park. Thanks for being so flexible, helpful and genuine. Would definetily use Lewis auto hire again in the future.

You wont be diasppointed with the service!

We were recommended to Lewis Auto hire and were very impressed! They made the whole process very easy for us - not to mention excellent price, extremely reliable and punctual, and just generally very helpful and friendly. Don't go past this business! THANKS AGAIN LUKE!

best in gold coast

easy to book . friendly staff. good price for great car. will book again from luke next time when i in gold coast . best deal i fround in the net.

Luke is a great guy, rented from 3 times now

-First rental was by walk-in and a complete fluke but glad that I found him, rented a van to transport 6 of us around was very well priced and easy to book, needed to be at the airport at 4am and Luke happily met us at the yard and dropped us off.
-Second rental was booked before we arrived and Luke met us at the airport to pick all 6 of us up, flight was delayed but he kept an eye out and I communicated with him so wasn't an issue at all. Again had an early flight but Luke transported us to the airport at 4am without a hitch.
-Third time hiring a compact vehicle from Luke and it was a breeze, he picked us up from the airport again, transported us back to the yard to complete paperwork (which takes all but 10minutes) then we were on our way again.

Overall great guy to deal with, cars are in great condition, tidy inside and out, meticulously groomed. They also do not have mass amounts of advertising on them only a small rental sticker.

I highly recommend hiring any vehicle from Luke at Lewis Auto Hire in Miami, Gold coast, QLD.

Marshall.

simple great service

Great easy process booking online or over the phone. Good car prices that are well maintained. Luke is very helpful - recommend this company to anyone. Will use this business again.

Understanding staff, cheap and good condition

It was really easy to book a car with Luke. He was willing to pick us up and drop us back to our house a couple of times which was greatly appreciated and gave discounted prices on repeated hires. Would highly recommend this car hire which provides clean, smooth, in good condition cars.
Thank you so much for all of your help in a difficult time :)

Highly recommend - Great Service!

We were really happy with the service provided at Lewis Auto Hire!
Hired a minivan for my sisters Hens Party and we were very happy with the minivan and the service provided by Luke!
Went above and beyond and was very flexible! Highly recommend!

Great vehicles and amazing Service!

We had an amazing experience at Lewis Auto Hire, no issues with the vehicle, the pickup and drop-off process was easy and efficient and Luke went above and beyond for us getting us where we needed to be when we needed to be there. Much more personal than your standard car rental company!

Fantastic

Finally a service with a smile and so helpful. Thank you Luke for all you assistance and service we will defently use your service from now in and would highly reccomend your company to anyone

Convenient excellent service with neat fleet

So easy to organise on-line & cheaper than similar quality car hire by $25! Luke allowed me some flexibility in the return time of the vehicle which was so helpful to me. Much more personal service than the big car hire companies. Thanks Lewis auto hire!

Everything with Lewis auto hire is exceptional

Everything from this company is great. The cars, the service is exceptional and hassle free. Pick up and drop of from the airport saves time and money. Recomend lewis auto hire to everyone.

Very honest company

Hi. My experience with Lewis car hire was easy. Lots of communication and straight forward. Very honest company. Recommend to all. Give the company a go, you will not be disappointed with price and service.

Birthday weekend made!

I needed a bus last minute ( needed it by the next day) and Luke made it happen! Making my birthday stress free and so so easy. He met my driver there on his day off, so she could collect the bus and we had it for 24 hours. Was the best decision ever, and plus they are a family owned business which I was extremely happy about. I will be recommending this company to anyone who ever needs to hire a bus, and I will look no further! Couldn't have been happier. Thank you again Luke for all your help! Absolute legends!

The best choice!

It is my second time hiring cars here. Besides having a good price, Luke provides incredible service. He made a great deal on a great car for us, and made it fit our schedule perfectly. Very friendly and also professional at the same time. He still offered us a ride home and saved us from walking a few kilometers. Definitely our next choice again!