MPN: TD-H803CSW

See the Best Heat Pump Clothes Dryers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

best dryer I have owned

I am totally in love with this dryer! It looks stylish, is huge inside, with a light to see inside the drum and it has a double filter which is easy to clean (and a self cleaning condenser). It has 14 program settings, with one you can change with several different options on the LG smarthinq app. The wifi is amazing,I can check to see how long its got to go, change cycles,remote start and even check the energy usage from my phone.It has a 9 star energy rating and we have noticed a difference in power consumption already, even though I have it going almost all the time.I have tried most of the programs now and every single one has worked perfectly.No damp spots, even on thick waistbands etc,everythig just comes out dry but not over dry so nothing shrinks or gets too hot.I have put things in this dryer that I would never have put in a dryer before with no problem at all.The towels are soft and fluffy and all the clothes come out looking great, especially with the anti crease function.The water canister is at the front and easy to empty and it comes with a rack for hats, shoes etc...I can honestly not fault this dryer at all and would definitely recommend-I even dried my king size doona! Worth every cent!

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,599.00.

Love this

I use my clothes dryer daily as we don’t have a clothesline. The LG gets the job done quickly and our clothes come out wrinkle free meaning no ironing and leaves more free time the family

Saviour in Melbourne weather

This is the best appliance purchase for us in years to come. We recently moved to our new home. It's Melbourne winters & wet weather. I had pile of laundry collected over days- not drying as the sun wasn't out. We rushed to Good Guys in Springvale to buy a dryer. We chose LG heat pump as we have an LG washing machine. The dryyer has lived upto its expectations. Sturdy, reliable & dries 100%. Only drawback takes 3 hours to completely dry. But is energy efficient. Highly recommend if you have kids

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,200.00.

Noise Level

Fantastic economical dryer that is gentle on our clothes

We couldn't find a review for this dryer when we bought it so we were a bit apprehensive but it seemed to be an updated version of a different model. We've had it for three weeks now (after not having a dryer for almost 20 years) and we are thrilled with it. Once we got used to the settings we can now dry clothes quickly and they don't come out damp at all. It uses very little electricity and fits on top of our 9 year old LG front loader washing machine. The heat pump technology is an absolute win - it cost a little more upfront but is much better for the environment and out power bills. It does ball up large sheets a bit (and traps smaller items inside which then stay damp - you could avoid this by only drying large items together) but we just either hang them on the line or untangle them half way through the dry. Overall we highly recommend this machine.

I have the same question as Domino. Apparently the old LG TD-H802SJW only tumbles one direction and all bigger garments like all sheets and towels get tangled up and never get dry. Does the new TD-H803CSW tumble in both directions?
you should try setting cotton 'high' mode. it dries everything. Also I do towels, bedsheets as one lot & other clothes separately.

does the new model TD-H803csw spin in both directions this oversight seems to be the biggest issue with the previous model

CategoryHeat Pump Clothes Dryers